Carrizo Springs
August 2003

Texas: Carrizo Springs, San Antonio, Texas is about 20 miles south of Crystal city: The Mexican Coyotes, a name for the low life drug runners, arms dealers and Human Traffic dealers, who trade in illegal immigrants. The local Texans call them Coyotes because they are tricky and know how to bypass the law and border patrols; Coyotes run drugs for the cartels and traffic in Human slaves and illegal immigrants. Coyotes are, for the most part, criminals that smuggle; they are also sometimes murderers and gun runners:

2003 in late August, Hot as Hell in south Texas; I was 31, we had finished that years? Underground Extreme Catfight Tournament (UECT), Rachel was my sponsor and we dominated the tournament which was why we got asked to compete in Carrizo Springs.

It was August 7th when Rachel asked me if I was sure I wanted to go to this tournament; it was an 8 woman mini tournament, I shrugged because we had not been to Texas in a while; I figured it would be safe; - we were still in the US, for the most part. The Mexican Judge from the UECT was the one who was sponsoring this mini tournament; - we got a packet that was set up like the UECT yellow packets but it had a Mexican wax seal in the back with some family insignia, it was a family crest pressed in wax.

We drove to Crystal City north of Carrizo Springs and we met a man name Miguel who was our sponsor for this tournament; we asked him where the matches were going to be held, he told us we would be safe for the mini tournament, but we got a rental car in San Antonio to be on the safe side because we didn't want anything happening to our truck. The temperature that early August was in the hundreds and the drive was about 15 hours to get to San Antonio. We were glad when we arrived and cooled off in the hotel room.

I never knew the name of the women I was fighting in the mini tournament, the women were either slaves/ Gang members / or private fighter from all the cartel families but not one was Introduced in the pit fight style arena I know which countries were in the tournament, all of them were from South America: Columbia, Rio de Janeiro, Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia, Nicaragua, the last two featured me and some cunt from Mexico city.

We drove to San Antonio and swapped cars out and Drove to Crystal City to meet Miguel. Miguel was the typical Mexican 40 year old thug who looked like he was a runner for the criminal cartels. Rachel and me got out of the car and walked over in the 115 degree temperature to a small store where he asked us if we knew anyone from Mexico City named Blue Rachel, show him the two red tickets and we waited for his phone call to whomever he was calling.

Five minutes passed and he asked to see our tits, Rachel said, ?Open your eyes, we have tits, - ass hole!? He reached for his waist band, I told him if he pulled a gun or knife he was going to be eating his weapon, but he said for us to take our tops off, I said ok, I took off my top and Rachel took her top off and he looked at our breasts and whined and then shrugged, he was told to look at our scars to see if it was really us.

Funny but I had never been asked to use my tits as a form of ID, - anyway Miguel was happy we were who we said we were and we put out tops back on and he took us to what looking like an old mine shaft we went down about 45' and it was a lot cooler in the tunnel than it was outside. We got on a small little box car and took an 8 minute ride underground, - I mean REALLY Under GROUND!

We got off the little box car to find that we were in a big underground dome-like structure that had been carved out of the rocks. It looked like a weigh station someone had made for taking a break or packing more gear up, it was a junction. They had carved a small 20' circle in the floor like a bowl and dug it out and packed down to solid clay or pressed dirt they dusted it out and brought in some very expensive padded matting. The pit was about 3 foot deep; it was up to my ass cheeks I stand 6' so that gives you some idea.

Everyone inside the dome was speaking Spanish and I barely speak Spanish or Portuguese; I know enough German and French and Russian and Italian to get me across the street and I can read some of the magazines. But when the start speaking Spanish real fast I have no idea what the hell they are saying.
The trainers and Coyotes brought in the other women most were nude already. Miguel told me if I wanted to strip it was ok they would be starting soon. He said that only the fighter?s needed to strip for the tournament. I stripped and gave my clothes to Rachel she put mine in a Wal-Mart sack and I waited on my chair. There were 8 chairs the men set up the video cameras and the other women saw me nude so they started to strip too. Most of them sneered at me they knew I was American so getting back lets describe each of our women.

Miss Rio was 5' 5"tall 135 lbs fitness bleach blond with huge fake tits and deep dark tan. Hell all of us were dark tan skin. I guess Miss Rio was maybe a 38 F cup in the breasts size. She kept fit you could tell she worked out about 3 or 4 times a week her waist was maybe 24?. Her 36? hips were tight she looked like she was in competition for Miss Fitness. Her legs were very well toned and cut like her calves she would have done well if she competed in the Miss Fitness contests.

Miss Columbia was a dark tan Red head and she was a 5? 4? 36 DDD tits, 24? waist, she looked like a boxer. Nice build good muscle tone and size she flaunted her six-pack abs. You could tell she focused on upper body her ass was firm and round 36? hips. Her thighs and calves were not as tone as Miss Rio. At the time if I had to guess I would say she was a boxer.

The first match was between Miss Rio and Miss Columbia. The men placed their bets and I saw the tally screen from across the room. I could not tell who was favored the print was too far away and too small. The Coyotes that were there started to cheer the two women on. They were both fitness cunts in their own ways. They looked like they hit the gym 3 or 4 days out of the week but they were not big and bulky. The girls acted nasty to each other taunting each other they rubbed their pussies and spread themselves for the cameras. The girl from Rio peed on her hand and flung her pee at the Columbian woman that actually started the fight.

Miss Columbia got a face full of pee flung on her tits and face. My first thought was (God what the hell have I gotten into. Which was followed by I hope none of the rest do that to me because there will be a lot of dead bodies when I am done if they do.) This was followed up by Rachel saying, ?What the hell have we got into?? followed by Rachel saying ?OH Hell NO she did not just pee and toss it on the fake red head.? I looked at her and smirked. Rachel was now pissed off and she was not even in the match?s. To my surprise Rachel actually kept calm as we watch the fight.

Miss Columbia flipped the fuck out as she wiped pee off her face. She lunged at Miss Rio fist in windmill punch mode. Like she was an amateur buzz saw the way she swung her arms and fists. The Blond guarded and tried to fight back. Then the redhead grabbed her hair and yanked her to the floor of the pit. She started wailing punches into the Blonds face and breasts. The Blond hooked her fingers in the Redheads crotch and right breast trying to get her to stop.

Miss Columbia went nuts and that was when we saw that blood was splattering and flying. She focused on beating Miss Rio?s face and tits like speed bags. The start of Miss Rio?s destruction, Miss Columbia tore into her face with brutal left and right cross punches until the bleach blonds? face was gone. She all but caved in the blonds? skull with knuckle punches. The monitor?s showed Miss Columbia beating her opponent?s tits to the point they actually tore open and ruptured but all that happened after her face was gone. The match was incredibly one sided as the redhead literally destroyed the bleach blond. She turned Miss Rio into a faceless bloody mess before ripping her tits apart with savage punches.

(I thought to myself OK she is indeed a boxer, I wonder if she can fight any other way?)
The men jacked their cocks off shooting their sperm into the pit over the women as they watched Miss Columbia kill Miss Rio. She kept beating her with her fists to the point Miss Rio?s implants fell out of her tits on the pit floor. They finally called the match over after the last man had finally shot his load over Miss Rio?s bloody corpse. Miss Columbia Crawled out of the pit exhausted and covered in blood and cum from all the men. She took her trainer in her mouth and sucked him deep in her mouth till he popped again on her face. She smeared it over her face and tits like a whorish slave girl.

The Coyotes rested back in their chairs breathing as hard as Miss Columbia was and she was the one who did all the fighting. Miguel took his hand off his eyes and made a point not to look at the pit. I asked him why he was here. He said the money was what he needed after they paid him and he had his money he was leaving this life behind. He said he didn?t sign on to their type of crazy. I watched Miss Columbia snort a line of coke off a mirror after she stepped out of the shower.

Miguel looked at me and asked, ?Do you fight well?? I said ?Yeah I fight real well.?

He said ?Good I will pray for you to win.? He made the Catholic cross on his chest and kissed his cross on his Rosary and placed it under his shirt again. Rachel looked at me and said ?We can leave any time we would only need to kill ten of them before they ran away.? She said in an optimistic tone.

I told her ?Yeah and you know as well as I do how the cartels work. So unless you want to go Russian KGB on them and burn their play house down we need to play along. I need to win this fight and be nice about it otherwise we will be crossing that bridge.? About that time one of the Coyotes came walking over with his cock in his hands dripping cum from its tip. He was speaking Spanish very fast and I didn?t understand what he was saying but I knew what he wanted.

Miguel spoke up and translated what the other Coyote said. ?He wants you to suck his dick so his woman does not kill you in the pit. He says she is very savage and enjoys killing lesser woman in the catfights. So get busy and suck him dry so he can save your life if you do a good job.?

I looked at Miguel he nodded his head understanding my look at him. He translated something back in Spanish I didn?t understand. Then he held up the copy of the papers we were given and held out his hand like he was taking money from the other Coyote. The guy with his cock in his hand got upset and flipped us off then turned and walked away. I asked Miguel what he said to him.

He smiled and said, ?I told him that doing blow jobs was not in your contract as a pro fighter for the UECT but if he wanted you to give him a blow job the price was $675,000. American paid right now and you would blow his mind.?

I asked Miguel ?What would you have done if he?d called your bluff??
Miguel pulled out a very large .45 /.410 long colt revolver out of his waist band and said ?I would have given him a blow job that blew his mind.? I smiled and kissed his cheek he turned red and told me to win the tournament so we could get out of there.

[Second fight]
Me verses Miss Nicaragua. I stand 6? tall at the time I weighed about 158 lbs maybe 163lbs. since I can?t remember how much I guess I will go with 163 lbs at the time I sported an impressive bust line I was 46 DDD in the tits my waist was 26? inches and my hips were 35? I can say at the time I looked like I was a smaller version of the She Hulk I just wasn?t green. I was very ripped looking.

Miss Nicaragua was yet another fitness bitch. She was 5? 8? tall 155 lbs bleached blond with a deep dark tan she looked like a big tits beach bunny. Nice tone and very hard cut lean muscle mass with cannon balls on her chest. Her nipples were engorged and her areolas looked unnaturally swollen hard and stiff mounted on her huge 44 FF tits. She had a tiny 24? waist and curvy 36? hips. She flexed her muscles mocking me trying to look impressive to the men in the group. She cupped her tits and then spread her labia folds wide for all to see her pink womanhood.

The men screamed at me to do the same I screamed back louder at them channeling my anger the dome shape room went silent. I felt one man put his sperm covered hand on my right shoulder and I grabbed it with a twist and I broke his arm in three places. Then I kicked him in the throat. He choked out as he tried to scream and suddenly pissed his pants. The other Coyotes winced in pain as I tore the center of his hand in half between his middle and ring fingers on his right hand. The rest of them freaked out.

?NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH OK DOES THIS GET YOUR GOD DAMN ATTENTION!? I shouted at the room. Suddenly everyone spoke perfect English it was amazing they knew how to communicate with me they could talk. Even Miss Nicaragua knew enough English to talk to me. I told her point blank if she peed on her hand and threw her pee at me her ass beating would be the least of her worries. With that, she shrugged and flipped me the bird. The men pulled the bloody Coyote out of the pit.

Two minutes passed and Rachel and I wondered what the holdup was. Turns out they were busy placing bets on their favorite fighter. In this case they were betting on Miss Nicaragua to beat my ass into a bloody pulp. Another two minutes passed and the betting seemed to finally come to a stop, the odds were almost 80 to 1 against me winning the fight. I asked Rachel if they knew something I didn?t, she shrugged and said in a hush tone, ?I guess they like losing money, ?cause who ever bets on you is going to clean house when they collect the bet.? Then one of the Coyotes very clearly screamed at us to fight
Miss Nicaragua came running at me like a sprinter, tits bobbing from side to side as she lunged. I quickly closed the gap slightly off center of her lunge and elbowed her across the face as I ducked her face raked at my eyes. I hooked my foot behind her right leg heel kicking her calf while hitting her with the full weight of my right elbow. I heard a hollow < POP > as my right elbow hit her in the right eye socket her head snapped back and her feet left the floor. She bounced hard as I spun out of her way.

The blond shook her head and rolled on the floor screaming as she held her face I waited for her to get up. Her body flexes as her fit smaller muscles bulge and tense. She got to her knees holding her hand over her right eye. She swung back at me, but I was not there to be hit as she climbed up the side of the pit. The men screamed at me to attack her me but it would not have been fair to attack while she was out of sorts. Yes I knew I would not receive the same type of fair play from any of them but that?s what made me and Rachel different.

It took the Blond about two minutes to gather her thoughts. The men screamed at us to fight then they started to threaten her I had no idea what they whispered to her but she stood up and turned to face me. I raised my fists, standing ready. Then I saw her eye, in that short amount of time it had swollen almost shut and was getting bigger. Her eye was blood red and puffy just before the lid shut.

She raised her fists and came at me with Savant style punches and kicks fast and quick. For her I am sure she thought it was blindingly fast as the savagely lunge punches at my face I slapped several away as I took her lower kicks to my out thighs and butt. I spent several minutes keeping my counter punches away from her face as I heard her hissing at me in curses and calling me Punta bitch and a few other choice names. When she could not hit me in the face she tried to hit my breasts. And she socked me several good hits in my left breast driving it back into my rib cage.

I twisted my punches in her breasts using my knuckles as I hit her hard and sharp in her nipples as I started to body box with her nonstop. She pounded my tits hard and I hit her back I think harder because after about 3mintues of boxing each other?s tits like pro boxers working speed bags my punches took their toll on her massive tits.

I knew I hit her ribs several times I heard and felt a few of my punches break her ribs. But her hard firm tits started to break down fast under my knuckle punches and she started to wince as my fists dug in her abs and tits deeper. She saw an opening in my attacks and landed a good right cross in my mouth. I got pissed and hit her back hard my fist connected with her nose and top lip. The blond?s head rocked back and I kicked her in the pussy hard, she screamed.
I grabbed her hair and yanked her head down hard and drove my knee up in her face << CRACK >>. I repeated it three more times < CRACH >, < SNAP >, < CRUNCH >. I drove my elbow in her back between her shoulder blades and she collapsed on the floor. I got down on her back and yanked her arms back hard bringing her in to a kneeling surfboard. I moved my foot between her shoulder blades and pulled hard.

The pain brought her around I heard a loud < POP > and my grip slipped as her left shoulder dislocated. She screamed out in hellish agony as I yanked her left arm around hard and twisted it into an unnatural angle she passed out. I let her drop on the floor face down. The one Coyote who seemed to be in charge of the mini tournament said, ?finish her? then it grew into a chant from the rest of them.

At this point I was pissed but not at her, she was finished, I knew she was done. But I dare not chance that one of them would get gun happy if I refused, I seen Miguel he mouth the words ?their bets.? I realized that it was a death match and could only be finished with her body at my feet.

I straddled her lower back and reached over her front and sunk my claws in under her left breast. I start to scratch and sink my nails in her breast fold, deep blood soaked my fingers and I yanked back hard with all my strength. Three minutes of yanking with all my strength and pulling her left breast it finally tore free with her screaming bloody murder. Veins, milk ducts, and fat glands tore out of her tits spilling the tits guts covering the floor with bloody gore. Her huge implant rolled out of her shredded breast laying in the mess that used to be her breast on the floor. The men cheered but Miss Nicaragua was still alive but just barely. They demanded I complete her destruction and rip her other tit off also.

It was like they were ghoulish little children watching some sick magic trick they thought it was neat to see and wanted to see it again. Five minutes later they got their wish as the remains of Miss Nicaragua?s breasts veins, blood, milk ducts tubules, fat glands, and another massive implant dropped on the floor of the pit in a bloody mess. The crowd of men rushed forward as cum shot from their cocks into the pit. I scrambled out of the pit as they shot their sperm on the dying body of the now tit less blond from Nicaragua.

One of the Coyotes jumped in the pit to check the blond. No pulse then the blond?s body peed and shit all over the pit floor as he picked up her implants and hopped out of the pit. The Coyote washed the fake boobs off and claimed them as his. I asked Miguel what the man wanted those implants for? Miguel said that most likely he was going to bring them to home to his girlfriend to get her tits done. I then understood he wanted cheap tits for his wife or girlfriend.

Rachel handed me a water bottle, needless to say a lot of the men in the room were angry about losing their money. The house or the betters that chose me as their fighter cleaned up with their winnings. I had to wait for my next match I took a seat and watched Miss Brazil and Miss Venezuela fight.

Next up for this little mini tournament of death was Miss Brazil and Miss Venezuela. Rachel and I sat calmly in our sets with Miguel setting behind us. He had slid into the role of interpreter as he translated everything that he could hear and what was being talked about to us. Apparently I had managed to find my way into a Cartel War thanks to the Mexican Judge from the U.E.C.T. This little tournament was thought up of as a way to settle differences between Drug Cartels and also make them money.

It suddenly occurred to me why I had been asked to fight in this tournament. The Mexican Judge had decided to make money of his own by bringing in his Champion from the U.E.C.T., which was me. He was working under the assumption that the Drug Cartels didn?t know who I was, for right now he was correct, they didn?t know who I was. To them I was an American; they didn?t know I was the Underground World Champion Catfighter yet. Which made me worry more mostly because of whom they were, I didn?t feel like going to war with the Cartels because a Judge wanted to line his pockets? But more over, all the Cartels were sending women for grudge matches to the death to settle scores. The Coyotes in the room were starting to accuse each other of cheating.
The men bleached and washed the pit out and cleaned it up for the next fight. Miguel kept whispering to us what was being said. I looked at the Mexican Judge with a cold steel look that let him know I was on to his little game in which he became unsettled and left the room.

20 minutes passed and the pit had been washed and allowed to dry for the next battle. It became clear that Miss Brazil and Miss Venezuela not only knew each other but they had fought before. The stakes were starting to soar through the roof about what the outcome from the battle was going to be. They seemed to be dead even in betting with stats for both of them being 50/50.

Both were smallish tight built fitness bitches / bleach blonds. Their stats were the same 5? 5? tall 135lbs 36 DD bust line 24? waist 35?hips. They were both very tone and fit they looked like they could have competed in the Miss Fitness Nationals that are held in November. Hell they looked like the Pin & Press Barbie?s I usually end up catfighting when I get challenges from CA. they could have been clones of each other or at least sisters. I could tell that the fight was not going to be like the Double Trouble or Tanya Danielle Pin & Press Barbie catfights.

The only difference between the two bleach blonds was that Miss Brazil was white hair bleach blond verses Miss Venezuela being darker bleach blond. Both women climbed into the fighting pit and flexed their muscles like smaller built body builders. Then they both strutted around showing their private parts off as they spread their womanhood wide for all to see.
They walked back to their opposite sides of the pit and stood ready as the one Coyotes shouted for them to fight. Both ran at each other like hellcats. Skin, breasts, legs, arms, and heads smacked together as the two fighters collided hard making a wet < smack >, < thud >, < pop > sound. They fell on the pit floor raking nails and trying in vain to hit each other with punches. The best they could hope for was hits to each other?s backs. Their ineffective attacks gave way to biting each other?s shoulders, faces, and tits as they raked claws down each other bodies, backs, and sides.

Miss Venezuela screamed out as blood covered her face and bitten gashes had been torn out of her fore head and left cheek. Miss Brazil was now a battlefield of bloody scratches like her opponent. Her lips and left cheek were intact but bleeding badly as the two Latin hellcats acted just like real live hellcats. Screams of hellish anguish filled the room and a few men rushed to the pit edge to shoot cum over the two warring women.

Miss Brazil raked her nails down her blond foes tits in bloody furrows which told me they were breaking one of the rules, - no weapons. Both of the Latin women were using silk wrapped nails filed down to razor sharp edges then sealed with acrylic polish then filed down to razor sharp edges again. This made their finger nail just like little knives for cutting skin, women who don?t know how to fight cheat like this.

Miss Venezuela screamed in agony as the platinum blond cunt scratched her neck digging in her claws deep. Blood gushed out of her neck like a faucet spurting everywhere as the white haired cunt chewed her rivals left nipple off her chest and spit it back in her face. Blood gushed out of her tit as the Brazilian rode her cunt rival to the floor in a pool of slick red blood then broke the bloody blonds? neck.

Then Coyotes cheered and one of them demanded that the winner suck him off. The crimson covered platinum blond sucked his cock into her mouth and she bit the head of his dick off. The Coyote screamed out and sticky red spray covered her face and tits in his blood as she spit his cockhead out on the floor. Then she shouted something about payback for one of the Cartel Families slave money he stole. The other Coyotes laughed at him and pointed fingers. However after Miss Brazil bit off his cock head the rest decided to keep their dicks in their pants, rather than chance one of the other women repeating his mistake.
The next battle would occur 3 hours later the Judges, Bookies, and Coyotes decided to stop for lunch and medical attention to those who were now wounded. Miguel took us to the truck and got sub sandwiches out of his cooler we eat and he talked about how much he hated his life and wanted to leave his life. He just wanted to get paid so he could live a quiet life in Chicago. His uncle had a bookstore in a mall up there and it was quiet. I asked Miguel how much he needed he said $15,000. Paid his debts and gave him money to hide from them. I smiled at him and told him ?Then today is your lucky day sweetie?
I took a bottle of water and washed off and cooled down as the sun glared down at us like an angry spot light. We walked back to the old mine shaft and rode the cart back down to the main tunnel then back to the dome chamber area. The workers had cleaned the pit and the area smelled of bleach and cleaner. Fans blew cool air down a tunnel taking the bleach smell away. While other fans sucked in fresh air from the tunnel we were in.

I noticed there were more chairs now in the room and the Coyotes had been told to sit down. The Bookies took bets on the next catfight and the Judges sat quietly at their table as well. I looked at the Mexican Judge from the U.E.C.T. He just looked away he knew I knew that he was playing the Cartels for suckers. I told Rachel I wanted to send him a message. She asked what it was as she scribbled a note on paper on my back. I told her what to write and she said, ?Ok I will sneak it to him during the next fight.? Then the Judge from Brazil got up and walked to the pit area. He spoke very clear English and explained that during the break the Judges and their investor?s had decided to put a muzzle on the Coyotes among other things. The women would continue to fight without interference from the help. Then the Brazilian Judge called the next two women out. They were allowed to do their sexy dances out of the pit showing off their bodies and show their pussies off in front of the cameras.

Miss Bolivia was a brassy redhead who stood 5? 4? tall and weighed about 140 pounds she was somewhat built, you could tell she made a point of working out. She looked like a lean body builder she had some scars from fights she had been in all of which were healed over. Her breasts were like little cannon balls on her chest with nipples centered on her tits in perfect position. It was clear from her looks that she was a kept fighter. The question was, was she any good as a catfighter? Her 34D breasts were firm as on her chest as she twisted her 24? waist and rocked her 36? hips.

Miss Mexico City looked like a dead ringer for Sofia Vergara with one difference she was built like a pro body builder but with tits. Her hair was light brown she stood 5? 6? tall and weighed about 135 lbs I guess. She had 36E cup breasts and 24? waist she swayed her 35? hips and smacked her ass and held it for the camera as she displayed her womanhood for all to see. She finished her little dance with a muscle pose down for the cameras and flexed her biceps and abs.
I had to roll my eyes but said nothing I flexed my pectoral muscles in my breasts making them bounce from side to side and flex hard. Rachel smiled and she flexed her breasts also then bumped me in the side stifling a snicker. We had to laugh a little about it because we were both able to flex our bodies like that at a very young age.

The Brazilian Judge told the women to go to the pit and get ready to fight. They hopped down into the pit and then waited for all of the bets to be in before getting the word to fight. The odds for the match were in favor of Miss Bolivia as the winner. I looked at the two of them again and wondered how they figured their odds. But then I thought to myself (I have never seen them fight, maybe they are tougher than the The Judge said, ?FIGHT!? as he sat down in his chair. The two women lunged hard towards each other as they collided. The meaty sound of well-muscled bodies, breasts, and fists hitting together in a somewhat quiet room was very familiar. The setting reminded me of many fights that me and Rachel and other friends had, had in our fight room back at our ranch home in Montana.

Miss Bolivia drove her knees up into Miss Mexico City?s abs and tits crushing them into her ribcage. The brown haired beauty gasped and yelped as she head butted the red head several times. Again silk wrapped nails were used in a fight as Miss Bolivia raked her nail down Miss Mexico?s chest digging crimson furrows deep in her tits. As far as cheating goes, while Miss Bolivia was cheating using her special nails, Miss Mexico was pumped up on pain killers and HGH steroid Cocktail for strength.

Five minutes of not stop fighting Miss Mexico City was scratched up bad. Miss Bolivia however looked like the last scene from a Rocky Movie. Both of her eyes were swelled shut and blood was seeping out from under her cut open eyes and face, blood ran from a bashed hole where her nose had been and her jaw was clearly broken.

As Miss Bolivia fell to her knees clearly unable to continue. Miss Mexico started to work sadistically on her breasts as she started to use her synthetic steroid rage and tear into the downed woman?s breasts with her knees. The light brunet savagely pounded the redhead without mercy as the Coyotes lust for blood was satisfied. They counted knee strikes to the fallen beauties tits like a sick game. Blood began to spray out with each hit from Miss Mexico?s knees. As Miss Bolivia?s tits swelled to four times their size with blood. They had turned black and blue from the pounding knees. Suddenly the swollen orbs ripped open gushing dark red blood and one then the other implants from Miss Bolivia?s chest.

Much to my surprise she was still alive when that happened but not for long. Since the brunet had so much success with her knees she started to smash the redheads face in with them. Twelve solid knee strikes to the redhead?s face bashed her skull in like a ripe melon. After the first five hits she was dead and her eyes had burst from their sockets. The reminding seven hits crushed what was left. Miss Bolivia?s body shook and defecated all over the pit floor as the brunet claimed victory.

As the rest of the audience cheered their approval two of the Coyotes sprang to their feet rushed to the pit and shot their sperm over the dead body. Two of the armed guards that had been in the hallway led the two Coyotes out in to the next room where bodies were being taken and we heard two gun shots. The room got very quiet again and some men carried out the corpse of Miss Bolivia into the same room and then came back to clean the pit again.

35 minutes later after the pit was dry and smelled less like bleach the betting started again. Bookies placed bet from phones and from laptop PC?s. 20 more minutes passed with more betting as Rachel passed the note to the Judge from Mexico. We watched Miss Columbia prance around and shadow box thin air as the directed most of her punches in my direction she stirred the Coyotes into frenzy as she spread her pussy open for all to see. Then she cupped her 36 DDD tits and bragged about how easy I was going to be to defeat in the pit.

Miss Columbia: Dark tan redhead, stood 5' 4"tall weighed maybe 145lbs 36 DDD breasts she has a boxer?s build. Good muscle tone and size she flexes her six pack abs 24?waist. She shook her 36? hips, which got applause from the Coyotes. She tensed her thighs and calves but they were not as tone as mine.
Me: stand 6? tall, weighed about 163lbs 46 DDD breasts, 26? waist, 35?hips, heavily muscled cut and tone. Lots of scars on my breasts and abs and inner thi
ghs, long black hair tied back in a ponytail. I had and still have a nicely trimmed and full bush. I was very dark tan at the time. The crowd of Coyotes wanted me to show off my body like the rest of the women were doing I merely held out my hand and demanded money ?$250,000. I?ll prance around for you like a dumb beach bunny and spread myself like a playboy bunny. I?m already here for less than what I normally get paid to do a death match fight much less 3 death matches! Isn?t that true Judge?? I asked as I looked directly at the Mexican Judge who had brought me there to fight in his tournament of death.

The five judges looked at each other. The Judge from Mexico acted like the rest of them and played off the fact I had addressed him directly. I started to for the money again this time I was going to call him out on his rouse. I guess he keyed in on what was about to happen next so he stood up and said in very clear English ?That?s OK, if you were only brought her to fight then you should only be expected to fight. That is unless our Coyotes here and our betting online audience wish to pay to see more of you. $250,000 is a little steep for me to pay for a stripper floor show, besides why pay for one pussy show when the other fighters are giving freely??

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a stern cold expression. He gave me a nod then sat back down in his chair. The group of Coyotes, Bookies, and audience all booed me and flipped me the bird. Miss Columbia flipped me both of her middle fingers as well. I shrugged and got into the fighting pit. The redhead hopped down in the pit with me and waited for one of the judges to give us the start.
Again the Brazilian Judge got up and walked to the edge of the pit and shouted ?FIGHT!?

Miss Columbia lunged at me fast her fists were raised. I ducked, bobbed, and weaved just like a pro boxer would. She threw about seven direct punched at my face and breasts but I blocked all of them. The redhead backed up a few steps more pissed than anything else so she changed her attack. She started back at me with her upper cut hooks like many boxers do when they want to get close and do body damage, or when they are frustrated about getting at their true targets in a fight. The attack is usually meant to be very strong and effective for long wear downs when your opponent has a stronger defense or other attacks have failed.

All of that?s great if you?re just boxing and you?re trying to do KO?s but this was a catfight to the death. She took two hooking upper cuts before she came forward. I took up a T Stance and raised my fists. I knew both of her uppercuts were going to hit my breasts but I had to let them to do my next attack. I took one step sideways and she rushed into my trap. < THUD >, < SMACK >, both her fists upper cut my breasts hard like speed bags. She hit my tits hard enough to drive them up towards my face. I winced at the punches she was indeed a trained boxer I took a deep breath and waited for her follow up, a windmill right cross which was what I wanted.

She never saw my counter move coming. Her fist came in hard and fast just like a boxer and I grabbed her wrist and pulled her through. Savagely I turned and punched up into her elbow as I yanked down on her wrist I twisted. My right fist came up hard at the bend in her arm < CRUNCH > < SNAP>, she screamed loud. I twisted her arm back around her leaving no doubt about what I just broke. I kicked her hard with a side step kick catching her in the abs, which knocked her back to the pit wall. She screamed a silent wail of agony as she tried to get her breath I followed her hard to the wall and head butted her in the face twice. Instantly my head butts to her face brought blood and a broken nose as I drove my knee into her mound with a solid hit on her clit. I elbowed her across the throat she gurgled then coughed.

Not wanting to get caught by surprise I backed up as she slumped to the pit floor holding her pussy with her good left hand. I bent down and grabbed her right ankle as I did I got kicked in the face by her left foot. Then she stomped my right tit driving it back into my ribs again. I gasped out as she connected with my right breast. Then spit blood out from her heel to my lower lip that her foot busted. I moved my head as she tried to kick me again I stomped her crotch catching her fingers. She pulled her hand back as I stepped on her right arm. She wailed out in hellish agony. I finally captured her left ankle as she panicked and tried to kick me again. I turned her over on her belly with her fighting me all the way. I savagely stomped her pussy with my heel gave her several toe kicks in her nether area. She cried out as I bent her body in a forceful way.

Placing her in a Boston Crap hold I modified the move. I stepped cross crotch with her placing my right foot between her shoulder blades I crossed her ankles to my right side bringing her clit and lips in contact with mine. She squealed out in anguish and her own humiliation as I locked her ankles and bent her back to the point she was in agony. Quickly I ground my crotch into hers if for lack of a better use of the term I was fucking her. 3 minutes later she gushed her last orgasm over my pussy as I dropped my full weight on her back with my foot on her neck. < POP > < SNAP > < SCRUNCH/SNAP >, Miss Columbia let out a hellish scream that chilled everyone in the room.

The sound of her scream was like I had tore her soul from her body, but she was very much still alive. She couldn?t get her breath as I dropped her broken limp body on the floor. She cried out asking for me in a broken sobbing tone to please stop. Her people wanted to see more, they made me angry. I reached between her legs and worked my fist in her open and still quivering pussy and shoved my arm as deep as I could till I could grab her uterus. Then I yanked hard, blood gushed out of her womanhood covering my thigh and forearm as I yanked her sex hard.

The Coyotes hooted and hollered like a bunch of excited chimpanzees seeing something new. They jumped up and down like monkeys at the sight of her womanhood bring torn out of her body. As I ripped her sex out of her, the Coyotes did both boo & hiss at me for winning. But they screamed their approval at the fact I ripped out Miss Columbia?s womanhood in all its bloody gore. I had seen that type of behavior before from school kids in poor slum areas during fights. They circle around two girls in a fight and jump up and down like savage little idiot monkeys. I tossed Miss Columbia?s uterus up into their monkey group and they scattered as the bloody organ landed in their midst.

Suddenly curses and guns were pointed at my direction as the room fell dead silent. I slowly backed away from the body of Miss Columbia and climbed out of the pit. Then suddenly several phones rang making everyone jump as the mobile video audience from the other side of the cameras started to comment about what was happening.

Miguel had a worried look on his face. I whispered to him ?what?? as quiet as I could. The Judge from Brazil stood up and spoke very clearly. ?It seems that you Gentlemen will have to leave right now but before you go leave your hand guns in the pit.?

Several of the Coyotes scoffed at the idea of leaving their guns there and being forced out of the pit room they had paid money to watch the catfights. The Brazilian Judge nodded his head and everyone heard several loud clacking snaps. That was the sound of the receivers being pulled back on several MP5 scorpion machine guns. The group of Coyotes turned around and saw that the guards had them covered from every angle. While it might have been a firefight it would have lasted a matter of 3 seconds with no place to hide or cover. Each of them were paid their winnings and given the winning of who they represented in the Cartel Family?s.

Most of which were watching on closed circuit TV Camera?s with live feed. The Coyotes each dropped their guns in the pit and walked out with a bag of cash to be paid to whomever they worked for. The room cleared now the only people whom remained in the fight dome area were the Judges the guards the bookies, Me, Rachel, Miss Brazil, Miss Mexico City, and Miguel. The Judges asked us who he was I responded as fast as I could. He?s my Trainer/ Coach he is here for me with my Sister. I pointed to both, the Brazilian Judge as well as the rest shrugged.

Cleaners were allowed to collect the guns then come in and wash the pit for the next match between Miss Brazil and Miss Mexico City. Another 30 minutes passed and the fans were brought in to the pit to dry it out. The smell of bleach and flowery Orange Blossoms filled the room again. Then before the next match could start the Judge from Brazil stood up. He walked in front of the cameras and other Judges and Bookies and began to speak very clearly in English.

?It would seem we are graced with Royalty on this very auspicious day. In our midst is the 2003 Underground Extreme Catfight Tournament Queen. I knew I recognized her from somewhere I just didn?t know where.? He pointed at me and I said nothing. The Jig was up now whatever the Mexican Judge had made plans for in this mini tournament were now out. The question now was what were they going to do or try to do to me now that they knew. The idea the Mexican Judge had of me in his tournament of death as a ringer just got shot to hell.

The Brazilian Judge continued, ?With all fairness I should have you shot but it seems you have a Guardian Angel protecting your corner Miss USA.? Before he continued I spoke up ?You all asked me to be here. Not the other way around, You all asked me to fight in your Tournament of death, You ASKED ME TO COME FIGHT, you know the one thing that none of you did when I got here? NONE of you I repeat NONE OF YOU ASKED me who I WAS?? then the phone rang again.

The Brazilian Judge listened for 3 minutes then hung up the phone.

?It would seem that you have a point Miss USA. I am instructed to give you our apologies and asked you to please finish the tournament if you wish. I have also been instructed that your last Victory at this year?s Underground Extreme Catfight Tournament was bet on but sadly missed due to unforeseen circumstances. My client would love to see you fight if you stay.? He smiled a very unpleasant smile it was forced. Suddenly the situation became a lot direr. I could feel it in my gut, call it woman?s intuition but if I left now death would meet me at the tunnel exit.
I smiled graciously and with my best poker face I told a half lie ?Since you asked me so nicely and this was in fact a case of misunderstanding, I would love to continue in your Mini Tournament, because my fans know I love to fight.? I smiled and turned to take my seat. The Brazilian Judge smiled and introduced the match from in front of the cameras.

Miss Brazil was a small and tightly built fitness bitch with bleach blond hair she stood 5? 5? tall weighed 135lbs 36 DD bust line 24? waist 35?hips. She was very tone and fit looking like she could have competed in the Miss Fitness Nationals that are held in November each year.

Miss Mexico City again I say she looked like a dead ringer for Sofia Vergara. Yes there was one big difference though she was built like a pro body builder but with tits. Her hair was light brown, she stood 5? 6? tall and weighed about 135 lbs my best guess. She had 36E cup breasts and 24? waist 35? hips.

The Brazilian Judge looked at both women and told them to get in the pit. The bleach blond fighter dropped down in the pit in a huff her tits jiggling as she did so. Then Miss Mexico dropped in across from Miss Brazil. The Brazilian Judge looked to the bookies and waited for the final bet to be taken. I noticed that now that the cat was out of the bag the betting on the outcome from this match was modest at best the pay out for this match was going to be a lot less than the past few matches. The Judge nodded and said, ?FIGHT!?

The blond rushed across the pit in a lunge as the brunet kick her foot up. She caught the bleach in her stomach and knocked her back a few steps holding her stomach. The brunet launched her own attack shoving her back she leaped on the blond as she started to savagely beat the blonds face. Miss Brazil raked her nails into Miss Mexico?s chest as the muscle bound brunet yanked her head back and kept beating her face. This lasted for about three minutes as the white hair became red and her face disappeared.

Bright red blood flowed freely from her nose; mouth and left eye socket as Miss Mexico finally stopped her barrage of punches and let her fall to the pit floor. For Miss Brazil, the fight had been beat out of her, but the match was far from over. Miss Mexico City grabbed the beaten blonds? tits and yanked her to her feet, blood coughed and sprayed as she tried to scream. Miss Mexico decided to make a statement, - it was directed at me.

Miss Mexico picked the blond off the floor from a standing position and shoved her upwards pressing her off the floor by her breasts. She walked to the pit edge and dropped the bloody woman in a body slam on her back. < SMACCCK >, blood splattered everywhere as we were certain that she had busted Miss Brazil?s skull. Her upper body lay draped out spread eagle but her hips she broke over the pit edge.

Miss Mexico straddled her victim?s abs and went to work beating the hell out of the former Miss Brazil?s breasts. In a matter of minutes she had turned the bruised scratched up orbs into much larger bluish purple watermelons on Miss Brazil?s chest. Not to be out done in her cruelty she moved on to her next part of her destruction for Miss Brazils? corpse. She bit and bit and bit until she tore off her nipples blood gushed like faucets. Digging her fingers in the fallen blonds? chest she started ripping the tissue like a mad woman. The Brazilian?s chest splayed out and veins and milk ducts were pulled clear to get at the implants.

Before Miss Mexico finished, the Brazilian?s tits looked like a biology dissection gone wrong. Ruptured veins bled out from her chest but Miss Brazil was dead. The Sophia Vergara look alike or want to be (I was not sure) took the Implants from Miss Brazil and threw them at me. I caught the first one and Rachel caught the second one. She said something in Spanish that sounded like ?You?re next: I will do this to you, - Punta.? The Judges proclaimed Miss Brazil dead and ordered the men to remove the body and clean the pit.

Thirty minutes passed and soon betting started again, the judges sat down and the bookies took over for a brief time. Bets or odds take your pick were now almost 50/50 in my prior two catfights because they didn?t know who I was they snubbed me and in both those rounds I cleaned house on money from my prior two matches. Someone on the Judges side decided to influence the betting and they showed a fight match of mine from the U.E.C.T 2003. Everyone watched it as they took bets. After about another 20 minutes the pit was dry and the bets were finalized and closed. Again the betting was 50 / 50 nothing had changed other than the fact now Miss Mexico knew who I was.

I stand 6? tall and, at that time, weighed about 163lbs. My breasts were 46 DDD cups my waist was 26? my hips 35.? I flexed my heavily muscled body. Lots of scars cover my breasts and abs and inner thighs from many years of catfights. I untied my long black hair letting it fall lose on my back from the ponytail I was wearing. I looked across the pit at Miss Mexico who was glaring daggers back at me from the other side.

Miss Mexico City: Built like a pro body builder but with huge fake breasts. Her hair was light brown she and she stood about 5? 6? tall and weighed I guess about 135 lbs maybe more. She had 36E cup breasts and 24? waist with 35? hips. Miss Mexico was flexing her steroid driven bulked up muscles I could tell she had taken another one of her injections. She seemed to be antsy but I didn?t know how long ago she had taken her shot.

The Brazilian judge had seemed to take charge over the proceedings of the tournament. He told us to get ready and enter the pit. Rachel had warmed me up working my muscles and massaging my breasts and arms; she kissed me good luck, I smiled. I dropped down into the pit on my side and Miss Mexico dropped down on her side. Yes she was psyching herself up as she was peaking from her hulking out, (I am guessing it was some type of steroid or stimulant) she jumped and bounced like she was tweaking really bad. I looked for a few of her weak spots but it would depend on how she attacked me.

The Judge said, ?Fight!? and Miss Mexico froze; it was as if something or someone put her on pause. I didn?t move I just waited I didn?t want to move in and suddenly get pounced on like some animal that had not seen the crocodile less than three feet away. I slowly moved in, she seemed to be having some idea that caused her to freeze. Yes I could have taken advantage of her right then but that wouldn?t make me a better fighter. I did however speak out:

?This is why you fucking idiots should not take drugs and fight, you think it makes you better and it doesn?t.? The Judge from Brazil hopped down in the ring and snapped his fingers in front of the muscle bound brunets face < SNAP, SNAP >, - no response, her eyes didn?t even blink. Then suddenly she came to and she grabbed the judge by the throat and broke his neck. She tossed him to the side like a sack of laundry and rushed at me fast.

I can?t say I didn?t see it coming, but dam, she was quick. Whatever drug she was on was some strong shit. I did the only thing I could do with as small as the pit was, I grabbed her tits and kicked my foot up in her pussy and rolled back. She flew over the top of me and crashed into the edge of the pit, head first. Logic would say that she should be knocked daffy. Hell no, she was on her feet and back at me in seconds.

I had no more than got to my feet and she was swinging at my face. I blocked one punch and she kept throwing punches. One or two got through my blocks and bloodied my mouth and nose. She kept trying to drive me back to the pit edge. I savagely kicked her between the legs and she didn?t feel it. Finally I had to have some breathing room I double blocked her jack hammer punches and head butted her face, < WHAM >. I caught her square in the nose and her head rocked back followed by a stomping kick to her abs. My kick knocked her back to the pit edge and she bounced off the wall like I never hit her.
She jumped at me again, I grabbed her arms mid air and she started to knee me in the right side. Her strikes were hard on my abs; tight as I was I still felt her hits. She shook me free of her arms and I felt her elbow hit me in the left cheek. I saw stars for a few seconds, I shook my head and she was on me pounding on my head and back.

I drove my elbow back into her ribs twice then stomped on her foot hard. For the first time in this fight she yelped. I quickly slammed my head back, much to my surprise I hit her in the chin. Again I had some breathing room to move but I didn?t take it. She was stoned out of her gourd and I could not let up on her now. I spun fast and upper cut her in the solar plexus right under her right breast. She gasped and bent down at the waist. I followed up with a knee strike square in her face that actually lifted her off the floor.

Backing up I thought I had a few seconds but again hell no. Miss Mexico got up like I hadn?t even touched her. Even though all of the physical damage I had done to her said otherwise. She kept coming at me like a mad banshee. She again lunged at me, her fists were already in motion and she hit my breasts and face with a combination of right left crosses. I drove my knee up in her lower belly and she let out a loud yelp of pain.

She quickly yanked my hair back and swung a left hook into my face hard. I saw stars as I winced in pain my face throbbed. She kneed me in the guts as hard even though I tightened my abs up like a rock hard enough to break a ball bat over them I felt her hit. She hooked her arm around my neck and wrenched me in a side headlock.

I bit into her right breast like an apple and blood filled my mouth as she yanked hard. I bit a full mouth of tit flesh out of her right breast just like an apple. Blood sprayed my face and ran down my tits, she screamed, I yanked back on her hair and knuckle punched her in the throat. She gurgled and yelped and pushed away for the first time in the fight. I spit out a golf ball size piece of tit flesh from my mouth. Blood seeped from the hole I made in the meat of her tit as she turned back to attack me again.

She came in, fists swinging, and I blocked her left and right cross, then she got me with her knee square in the pussy lifting me off the floor. I sucked air and groaned then rammed my head straight up. I heard a loud < POP > I saw her head shoot back and blood sling from her mouth. She staggered back a few steps and spit what looked like a lot of blood from her mouth. (I found out I had hit her hard enough under her chin she bit the tip of her tongue off.)

She choked and coughed and spit I then drop kicked her square in the sternum. She staggered back to the pit edge with a loud BUMP and bounced back at me but this time she seemed to be having some trouble. I grabbed her wrist and flipped her into the center of the pit where she landed hard. Not letting go of her wrist I forced her into and arm bar for control before savagely stomping and kicking her massive fake tits on her chest. She tried to roll away and get free from my wristlock hold.

I wrenched my grasp on her wrist and twisted hard she screamed and blood flowed out of her mouth. Bending down I grabbed her other wrist and yanked back hard with my knee in her back, we started to flex our muscles. I pulled back on her arm as she resisted my pulling she screamed. I inched up my leg between her shoulder blades and got my foot on her spine. She flexed with all her strength as I pushed down with my foot and pulled her muscled arms back.

She wailed in pain as she pulled I pushed down and pulled back. < CRACK > CRUNCH > she screamed in hellish agony >> POP > SCRUNCH > CRACK >> she passed out as her arms folded back to me bringing my hands together with her wrists touching. I dropped her arms and she stood passed out on her knees, legs spread. I dragged her back to the pit edge by her hair and yanked her up out of the pit in front of the cameras. Straddling her Abs, I started to beat her tits with everything I had; I kept twisting my punches knuckles in her breasts actually deforming them with each punch.

She tried to buck me away and each time she did, brought my fist to her face banging her head off the compressed floor. I savagely started to throwing left and right cross punches beating her face into a big bloody mess, she gasped as her nose disappeared. Her throat choked and her jaw was broken now. Moving back to her upper body, her tits were now four times their first size and were bluish purple and red. I turned her over face down on the floor, her cannon balls squashed flat and spread her legs.

Bending her legs back up I crossed her ankles and stepped through her legs placing my foot between her shoulder blades. I humped her crotch as I pulled her leg up into a dirty Boston Crab hold. Her back bent into a C shape I stood my left foot on her left breast. She groaned loud in her scream as I kept humping her crotch I dropped my full weight on her spine. As I gushed over her pussy I felt her back snap under my crotch. She screamed and quivered in a massive orgasm. I dropped my knee on her neck her back folded sharply as I let go and stood up.

Her body bucked and spasmed as I slowly stood up on shaky legs. I noticed her breasts ruptured like over ripe melons. I grabbed her ripped breast tissue with both my hands and finished ripping her breasts open. Her implants fell out as I tore out the insides of her breasts covering the floor. She peed and shit herself as I ripped out her tubules and milk ducts. Her fat glands scooped and tore out as I yanked them free and covered the floor with them and she bled out. Then I raised my bloody hands in victory.

Three hours later we collected our winnings, I gave Miguel $15,000 and told him thanks as me and Rachel started back to our rental; - two days later we were home with our winnings.

I hope you liked this
Love Sara White Doe Knight