Thread: Stacie Vs Sara White Doe

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Stacie Vs Sara White Doe

Stacie
    By Sara White Doe Knight

Stacie was a 21 year old farm girl / body builder / mouthy ***** that wanted to be Sara and also wanted to beat her in a Barn Fight. She was kind of like the ***** actress La Dawn, (NOT the one from G.L.O.W.) huge ******** and big build, sandy red hair, and, odd I know, gold color eyes, I hate to say the sheep herders daughter or farmers daughter but this is what she looked like and the way her demeanour was and, as Sara says, “A real ***** and a mouthy ****.”

This was to be a Maim Match by the way, like Bev (File: Bev’s First Match…Dec 2, 2011) she was someone Sara had met online, but they had also met some 3 years before, this happened back when or around when Sara was 22, (after Isabel, [File: Dec 28, 2012] but also before she met up with her in Tijuana Mexico the second time).

June 8th 1994: A former acquaintance whom Sara had met before she got her *** beat by Isabel when she was 19 was Stacie. But before the 1994 Barn Fight in Washington, we should cover the first fight between these two as it puts it all in context.

Back in 1991 Sara’s mom, Red Fox, had Sara in her female fight group. Sara was one of her mom’s better members and lots of her fight group wanted to fight her, mostly because she had no inhibitions, she would do the dirty fights if they wanted it, they knew she would ‘go there’ in a catfight; she would fight as rough as they wanted and get as dirty as they could stand in a fight. (BTW, this was after Sara’s Death Match in Mexico with Rosia. [File: Red Wolf’s First Death Fight Feb 25, 2012]) So she was more than ready for anything.

But word had travelled quickly about what had happened against Isabel (the first time), the group accepted it and they all moved on; they were having a Catfight party with all of the group’s members plus a few new members, the match was being held at Sara’s ranch because they were set up for it.

Everyone arrived and they had a cook out and Sara got to meet Stacie and her mom for the first time, Sara was 19 and Stacie was 18, she was a jealous ***** then and she was a jealous ***** when Sara fought her the second time. She prided herself on being big and somewhat muscled like her mom, Karla. She had seen Sara and naturally, because of their age, everyone wanted to see them fight it out.

Stacie was upset because she was trying to flaunt her looks and muscles to get compliments but everyone wanted to know what happened to Sara in TJ (Tijuana) at the bar or cantina, Sara’s first death match with Rosia, both because of her build and looks but also because she fought through a butt of rapist men and a Psycho *****, - and won. Everything was against her, but she prevailed.

So as the party went on all the members were pairing up with who they wanted to fight, some wanted to get bloody, some wanted to have a true sex fight, others wanted to do a brutal breast beating catfight.

Sara had started to show interest in the nude extreme MMA cage fights one ***** left standing style, she just didn't know that back then. Then after her fight with Isabel she became much more hard, that fight with her had really changed her making her more vicious and brutal.

So, back at the Catfight party, everyone wanted to watch Sara and Stacie tear into each other. Stacie began bragging about how Sara was going to get her *** kicked and took her clothes off. Sara dropped her clothes near the table and many of the members cheered her and said, “Get her Sara. You enjoy her fight sweety,” her mom said, “Oh she will.” Sara’s opinion was that if Rachel were here you all would really get a treat.

Stacie called Sara a **** a few times and tried to hulk herself up while Sara flexed her breasts, which none of the others could do except for Sara’s mom and her friend Jean. Sara tensed her muscles and asked Stacie about rules and she responded with a snap “NO rules, ****. I am going to kick your ***, *****.” Sara shrugged, she didn't respond, she just wanted to fight.

The group let Red Fox go into the fight circle and she said, “Do you agree to the rules?” Sara said, “NO Weapons, but yes, sure, let’s fight.” Stacie said, “***** I don't need weapons to kick your *** or make you beg!”

Now at this time in Sara’s life she was bench pressing about 300 lbs and dead lifting around 400 lbs and curling, with barbells, 35 – 40 lbs. She was also squeezing (her grip) about 100 – 125 lbs. She was fighting or sparring for up to 3 hrs a day. (Today of course, most of these figures have more than doubled.)

Stacie got pissed at Sara, Sara’s mom, Red Fox, backed out of the way and Stacie’s mom, Karla, said, “Fight ‘er sweety!” And as soon as Sara’s mom said, “Fight,” she charged at Sara, her fist raised up in the typical over head wild punches you see in amateur schoolgirl fights; she leaped forward and started to throw wild punches.

Anyway, she thought she could hit Sara, she tried to hit her and kicking was a second far off second thought, she was total Chaos *****, windmill, and wild ***** swinging fighting technique. Truth be told, she had no technique at all.

Stacie was 18 years old, about 5'10” tall 164 lbs weight, 40EE, chest and breasts, 25" waist, 36" hips, her build in this fight was not cut but muscled.
    Sara: was 19 years old and 5' 11" and weighed 150 lbs but was 97% solid muscle. She was 46EE ? still growing 24” waist 33” hips.

Stacie charged Sara from about 20' away, fists raised and swinging wildly. If you had asked her, she had been trained by only the best trainers to defend herself, but Sara remembered at the time thinking it reminded her of the girls in High school in Libby she was fighting like Denise would fight back then.

Sara slapped two or three of her fists away, she called Sara a *****, Sara hooked a hard left upper cut into her left solar plexus under her left breast and she folded to the floor. Sara yanked Stacie’s hair back and pulled her up coughing and holding her stomach gasping for breath, and then Sara bent her face back and chopped her across the **** rather loudly in front of everyone in the room. Her breasts swayed to the sides, big and natural. She coughed and gasped again; Sara grabbed her **** in a death grip, which brought screams as she yanked her off the floor by her ****. She wailed in agony even more so as Sara hip tossed her over her left side. Sara’s mom called her; Sara looked and knew by her tone that she wanted her to back off, so Sara let Stacie get up.

Stacie’s **** were bruising and had bloody splotches near her ******s, she was holding her **** like two twin babies in her arms, and they were about as big as two twin babies. She complained Sara was not fighting proper, so Sara asked her how she wanted her to fight, she said she wanted to catfight her, Sara told her she was catfighting. Stacie got in a huff and said, “NO, NO you’re not, I don't know but you’re not catfighting!” So Sara said, “Ok well then you pick our way, I will follow your lead as far as how you wish to fight with me.”

Stacie thought about it for a few seconds then said, “Boxing.” Sara asked, “Thai or English?” She said, “Thai.” Sara took her stance, Stacie changed her mind; “I want to do Kung fu,” Sara asked, “Which style: Bear, Tiger, Mantis, Dragon, Crane, Monkey, Drunken Man, Phoenix, Shaolin, or Wing Chung. I even know Dog and Cotton fist,” she said. “Or would you like to fight me Judo or Sumo? I know 5 forms of Karata,” she added. Stacie paused.

Truth is, she doesn’t know anything but brawl. At 19 Sara’s moves were spot on but not as sharp as they are now. Sara was becoming hard in her manner of fighting and asked Stacie if she preferred wrestling, and if so which style, Greco Roman or Pro, or the more dirty styles. “Or did you think that the ***** industry was how I was trained to fight?” She said no. Sara asked her how she wanted to fight then. She said she didn't know she just fought. “Ok, Brawl it is!”

She flipped Sara the bird and raised her fists again; she came at Sara in a stomping charge like a high school kid would from you tube in those after school catfights they post. She told Sara to **** off; she would kick her *** and make everyone watch as she eats her out. “I knew it,” Sara said, “***** CATFIGHTS!” She wanted to do some type of sex fight. Sara said, “Ok, you want to sex fight we will do my version of sex fight, - the real version.”

Stacie cocked her fist back and Sara kneed her in the kitty, then head butted her in the nose >>>CRACK<<<, her head shot back and Sara double uppercut her breasts lifting them on her chest, she wailed in agony as Sara stomped her in the guts and kicked her with a field punt between the legs hard enough the lift her off the floor. She gasped and groaned loud as Sara’s foot slapped her lips flat on her pubic bone >> POP <<, her hands shot down between her legs and she bent to her knees.

Sara ran up and jumped and wrapped her legs around her head in a forward hurricana, her ***** covering her mouth and nose as she swung them both into the full swing toss by her head. Sara let go and tossed her across the room, she landed on her back.

Sara was far from done, getting up, she walked over and stood on her hair pinning her to the ground as she grabbed her **** and yanked up pulling her body off the floor. Sara’s nails sunk in as blood ran from her breasts, she screamed out as Sara yanked her off the floor by her breasts. She screamed and kicked then she got the idea to try and get free by kicking her in the face; she quickly kicked both feet up and Sara caught her ankles.

Letting go of her **** Sara caught the right ankle then her left as she tried to kick her, remember that Sara is still standing on her hair, she grabs Sara’s ankles then she got the great idea to reach up and grab her ***** but as soon as she reached for her ***** Sara spread her legs and head butted her ****. Then dropping down Sara’s head smacked her kitty hard >> POP <<, she wailed in agony then as Sara bit her **** and mound sinking her teeth in deep, she screamed that she quit. She quit and crawled away holding her ***** muttering that Sara was the crazy *****.

So, to get back to June 8th 1994:
    The next time Sara met Stacie was after Isabel had almost killed her. Stacie had gotten mouthy and taken up an online cyber fight with Sara on a non-stop dirty death-match basis. She acted like she had changed and wanted to get a rematch with Sara, so Sara asked her why. She said, “Well word’s spreads you’re an easy win, I figure time to give you some pay back you little *****” Sara said, “Is that what Isabel was telling every one? I was an easy match and if they wanted to kill me I was easy to do it to?”

Isabel did Sara’s reputation a lot of harm, but in the groups she was fighting, word travels fast. So when new fighters met her Sara got the same ****ing thing she heard: - “I hear you’re an easy win *****, guess I can add those big **** to my wall, or I heard I get my own ***** slave, from what I hear about you, you’re easy fresh meat,” or something of the like.

Truth is that Sara got lots of fights in the 5 years between her fight with Isabel and the next fight she got 7 death matches and 11 maim fights, in total 40 fights where some of the fighters had heard Sara was an easy win. But as Sara said if you get defeated in the groups she used to fight in, word travels quick, they never ask how or why or what happened, they just want to know all the gory details of when you lose or how you beat them. In Isabel's case, she made a point of making her out to be a low rank amateur with a high regard of her own abilities and that she was an easy win; Isabel would never tell what actually happened, like most cheaters they never wish to share the whole truth behind their victory.

Stacie had ******d directly with Isabel, which is was what caused the second rematch with her mom funding the whole match and paying for the trip and room for both Sara and her mom and inviting all her friends to show them a maim match.

They arrived in Washington east of Seattle at their farm, there were lots of Sheep, and Stacie was prancing around nude when they showed up she had developed her body more, she looked more like a IFBB body builder ready for competition; she was flexing her body out and looking buff, Sara noticed she got her **** done and she knew why.

She had clearly rushed her routine and rushed to bulk up; steroids were involved in as much as she decided to take short cuts to get where her mom paid for the expensive **** that looked natural, she took the fast way and then ended up losing her ****. Yes she had used anabolic steroids but this is before the HGH became big in the underground fight world.

Yes she did do steroids but to what extent she used them to because she was big when Sara had fought her before so she was not sure how much she had abused them. She was now a little bigger and more cut she looked like Sara a bit but not as big.

Stacie was prancing around in her new look flexing her muscles and cupping her **** and also making a point of telling Sara, “You’re going down *****.” She shuffled her feet like a boxer and punched and jabbed at her as she talked trash: “You’re going down, - you’re going down.”

She looked like she had been watching Rocky movies mocking Carl Weathers character Apollo Creed, her mom, Karla, called everyone to their barn where one of their 15’x15’ stalls had been converted to a cleaned out area for fighting, she had bought mats and had filled them in 4” deep.

It looked as though Stacie was taking on Sara as a boxer, well at least which was the way she was acting; she was doing her best impersonation of Rocky. Both women entered the stall and Karla closed the door. Sara looked at Stacie, who smiled and said, “Ready to lose your big fat *******?” She thumbed her nose at Sara and did her shadow jab boxing at her. Sara said, “You want a maim match right? Like what we did in cyber, right?” She said, “Sure!” Sara said, “Ok.”

Stacie shuffled her feet like a boxer and started with the Mohammad Ali bit, “I float like a Butterfly and sting like a bee. I'm better than you are, my **** are pretty,” she said, making a point of pointing out the fact that Sara’s breasts had been scarred.

Stacie was 21 years old, about 5' 10” tall 164 lbs weight, 40EE, 25" waist, 36" hips, her build in the second fight was very cut and well, muscled; she looked like an IFBB Body builder.
    Sara was also a keen Body builder, she was 22 years old, 5' 11" and weighed 150 lbs and she was 97% solid muscle. She was 46FF and still growing, 24” waist, 33” hips and would definitely qualify under IFBB rules.

Stacie poked and Jabbed at Sara with quick fake punches like boxers do when warming up, she backed away and took her corner and waited for her mom to say ‘fight,’ Sara had barely took her side near her mom and Karla said, “Fight” as Sara’s back was turned.

Stacie rushed Sara with two leaps and started to come down with a big haymaker punch; Sara dropped down and did a huge upward wing horse kick or what is also known as the big mule kick; both of her feet kicked up and as she did the hand stand kick Sara caught Stacie in the **** on her second leap and crushed them to her rib cage and she flew back 6' on her ***.

Sara sprung up and turned to face Stacie who got up and scrambled to her feet, then raised her fists; - no, Sara didn't rush in like most do, instead, she waited to see how Stacie was going to fight her. Stacie started to shuffle her feet again like a boxer and came circling in and punching.

Sara circled with her and started to raise her hands open, Stacie leaped in and punched at Sara with a hard right, Sara jumped up and snap kicked her in the face hard and sharp but she saw the blur too late and suddenly landed on her butt.

For the second time in the fight she had ended up on her *** in as many minutes, she shook her head out and saw stars or birdies, I am not sure which but she was shaking her head. Sara took guard and waited for her to get up. The fog in her head cleared and she got up then she went at Sara again. This time she decided to spear Sara like the Rock off the WWF or WWE. She charged Sara in a spearing move copied from The Rock’s fighting style or also Steve Austin’s fighting style.

Sara braced for her charge, all her muscles tightened up and her feet braced down to push, she hit Sara hard and they went nowhere; her shoulder collided with Sara’s abs and she hooked her arm around her back, Sara bent forward, her **** resting on her back as she hooked her right arm around Stacie’s neck, Sara hooked her left hand in her *** and dropped down in a DDT. She went limp for a few seconds, as Sara rolled
    Free the others cheered her on and Karla screamed at Stacie to get up.

She got up yet again and she changed pose or attack to Muay Thai Kick Boxing, she rose, her left side guard and her fist became open and loose, she turned and faced Sara and Sara took up Jei' Kou' Do (Ji kun do) while Stacie took up Sara’s side ways right side and she snapped a hard right as her left foot stomped down and she kicked at Sara’s abs.

Sara let the kick hit as she slammed her hard as she could and Sara smashed her fist in the side of her knee and shoved her elbow in hard across her left cheek and followed up with a hard jumping left knee strike into her chin. There was a loud
    >> CRACK << and her head shot back as Sara dropped down on her and she crashed hard on the mats.

Sara picked her up off the ground by her **** and pressed her over head then slammed her in to the wooden wall, which made a loud raddling >> BANG <<. Stacie was dazed and Sara turned her around and raked her **** over the boards back and forth with her arms behind her back held in a double chicken wing arm hold as Sara raked her **** over the rough unfinished boards,. She wailed out in pain as Sara dragged her mashing her breasts in the boards she saw blood as she was dragged screaming in agony. Then Sara suddenly had to deal with Karla.

Karla jumped over the stall fence and everyone screamed at her to not do it, she hit Sara in the back between her shoulder blades with a double Axe Hammer move as Sara dragged her daughter’s breasts over the boards. The hit slammed Sara into Stacie’s back as Karla grabbed her hair and yanked her back then she tossed Sara across the stable with a yank.

Stacie fell to the floor as Karla attacked Sara and yanked her hair up but Sara already knew that she was kicking and blocked her knee with her fore arms as she drove her fist up hard and fast. Karla kneed her in the face; Sara blocked her knees with her forearms and hooked a punch in her spread open crotch. (Yes, all the members in Sara’s mom’s fight group were nude.)

Karla gasped out as Sara pounded her with an upper cut in her *****, she hooked her knee and lifted her off the floor by her crotch and her knee, then she jumped with her >> BANG <<. As Sara dropped back down on her feet she suddenly had Stacie back in the fight. Karla was holding her head and screaming as she tried to get away from Sara, she wailed in pain holding her head.

If you think about it this it is all because Isabel was talking **** about what she did to Sara. They were misinformed that they were told Sara was an easy win and they found out that she wasn't. But, it was because of Isabel that Sara had lots of fights in the 5 years between the first match with her and the second match, and all of them, except 6 out of the bunch, said the same thing; “I hear you’re really easy to wipe the floor with.” How wrong they were. It was because of almost being killed by Isabel that Sara’s fighting technique became more brutal.

Stacie punched Sara in the side of her face and ribs and her left breast as she tossed Karla to the side screaming. Stacie was back to boxing Sara more to get her off of her mom than to actually attack her, which was going to cost her.

Stacie beat at Sara’s left side hitting her in the face several times and punching her ribs and shoulder. Sara turned to side step her and Stacie kicked her in the abs and said, “Yeah, you better back away you *~*~” Sara did a spinning kick and caught her in the right breast, she screamed out as Sara did a forward jumping snap kick and caught her in the face.

The ball of Sara’s foot knocked out Stacie’s front teeth, she staggered back and crashed into the wall spitting blood as Sara landed she circled back in a Snake style Kung Fu and dropped down, as Stacie bounced off the wall Sara kicked up in her solar plexus with a straight monkey kick.

Stacie staggered back and Karla came at Sara yet again. Sara felt her get up and move, she countered this, she elbowed back and mashed her nose over her face with her right elbow and stomped down on the inside of her heel, Sara grabbed her hair and kneed up and the whole room heard >> SMACK <<.

Karla straightened out as Sara felt Stacie rake her nails down her back, Sara straightened up and Stacie kneed her in the back hard. Sara staggered forward and Stacie followed her punching and hitting her on her back and shoulders and head. Stacie yanked Sara’s hair back and pulled her to the floor; - Sara knew Stacie had trained with her mom, the kick came hard and quick as Sara blocked with her left forearm; Sara shoved her right fist in Stacie’s ****** with a spear hand thrust.

Stacie yelped in agony as Sara’s finger thrust in past her knuckles. Stacie screamed and Sara shoved in deep. She screamed again and yanked Sara’s hair. Sara punched her deep inside her ****** and she wailed in terror as Sara grabbed her right breast and lifted her; she punched Sara’s head and shoulders, Sara ran her into the wall, -- >> BANG <<.

Stacie gasped for air, as they slammed into the wall; she clawed Sara’s back and scratched her face. Stacie’s mom grabbed Sara’s elbow as she slammed Stacie back into the wall again; she pulled Sara’s elbow as Sara grabbed Stacie from inside, Sara’s hand in her uterus; Karla yanked Sara’s arm back as Sara pulled and Stacie passed out as her mom pulled Sara’s fist out of her babies crotch with her uterus in hand. Yes it was still attached, but it just yanked out in a prolapsed condition, it looked like a huge pink long tumour between her legs.

Karla freaked out, as Stacie passed out Sara dropped her and turned to face her mom. Karla was bloody, her head and face covered in blood; Sara had opened a gash on her forehead and top of her head as Sara had slammed her into the ceiling; - her nose was broke from the elbow smash, Karla screamed at Sara and rushed her with wild punches. Sara felt the first one bash her left cheek as she dropped lower and speared her with an elbow in her solar plexus.

Karla gasped and backed up as Sara grabbed her wrists and forced them behind her back and as her left breast rose she bit a hole in it, tearing out a huge bit of *** flesh, blood gushed as she wailed in agony; Sara chewed her left ****** and areola off her *** her proud 38 F cups were bleeding badly. Sara chewed a few more holes biting her **** bloody before she passed out.

Sara left her *** flesh on her chest to be sewed back on in place. Sara got up off her and turned to Stacie, she was out of it, but Sara forced her arms behind the slats in the wall so she could only hang there, her big **** thrust out, Sara savagely hit and boxed her breasts like punching bags. As she woke up screaming, Sara beat her **** bloody. Flash backs of Isabel almost killing her came flooding in; it pissed her off to the point she was sooooo angry, she was mad.

Remember this was before Sara faced Isabel for the second time, but she hit her with everything she had and beat her **** bloody red on her chest, bruised black, blue and purple. Blood ran from her ******s and areolas as jagged cuts tore down her breasts; blood ran and fat sacks ripped from her left breast in shreds. Digging her fingers in Sara tore Stacie's implant out and it dropped on the floor as Sara ripped her other breast open and left the other implant on the floor.

Stacie cried out and as she passed out again the room was quiet, no one said a word. Sara was covered in blood and backed up; no one said any thing. Then the women in the group said, “You win, Sara you won,” they said. “We never doubted you.”

Sara’s mom opened the door and let her out. The fight had been made harder by Karla's interference. Karla's doctors looked at her and Sara was told that she would make it and so would Stacie, but they both needed intensive plastic surgery.

Sara White Doe Knight
    Piers Knight
    Last edited by PiersKnight; April 1st, 2021 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Correcting errors.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stacie Vs Sara White Doe

Loved the tit bags ripped out and the bites on tut and nipple Joan and mick so hot death matches you good