Thread: Fight with Denise 15 Feb 2012

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Fight with Denise 15 Feb 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A New Fight with an Old Enemy 15 Feb 2012
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I finally got to fight ***** face Denise when she reluctantly consented to fight me for the Gym,” Sara said.

This wasn’t these women’s first fight. Over the last 25 years they had numerous fights in numerous locations, but Sara always won.

Denise was a well-endowed woman with a slim body, so she looked really stacked. She grew a good sized bust when she was a schoolgirl, but she could not get on the school’s Cheerleader team, so her wealthy parents paid for breast implants over her real breasts which then took the hint and began to grow to a good DD cup, which, because of implants came to a EE. (or more Sara?)

Sara is a bodybuilder with a physique good enough to be a Pro Body Builder, but with favouring Catfighting over bodybuilding her breasts were far too scarred to allow her to compete. At the time of the fight she stood at 6 feet tall, with long jet-black hair (being a pure Sioux Indian) well stacked and shapely: 48 FFF – 26 – 35. Her musculature is powerful but not overdone, she has 20 inch biceps, powerful thighs and calves and well developed pecs which pushes her breasts out further, which are so self supporting her massive breasts never need a bra. She looks extremely womanly and shapely.

The catfight was for ownership of a gym and was on the 15th February in the fight room on Sara’s ranch witnessed by their Attorneys and on the basis Sara was not allowed to kill her.

“Besides it was a nude maim match and I intended to shred one of her ****,” Sara said cheerfully. In the end I busted both of them bloody,” she smiled ravishingly, “and made a present of them for her snooty female Lawyer.” -- “Yeah,” she said. “I made all four of them sick!” – “OH. There was also a referee, to check for weapons more than anything else,” Sara said….

“Because Denise stabbed me once in a street fight the ***** was searched for weapons by the referee before she was allowed in. Her ****** was searched, her hair was searched and under her breasts for taped on knives.” -- A fiery Spanish woman that Sara was in a fight with once did, though that fell out when she uppercut her breast to her face!

“The **** Denise tried to use a stun gun on me the last time we fought and they don't require a license,” Sara said.

“Nine times out of 10 she is trying to stab me in the back, REALLY stab me in the back,” she continued. “She cut into my shoulder blade once. Denise was pissed off at Rachel and me about eight years ago. Rachel and me were picking up some things in Libby; I was looking at some new fences and the ***** and her friends were also in town. Out in the street we got into a heated argument over some things and I made the mistake of turning my back because I thought she gave up the argument and she pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed me in the back and caught me in the shoulder blade.”

“ I floored her, I shoved her **** first into the lamp post before she wound up on the ground,” Sara grinned impishly.

“Okay,” Sara said slowly as she gathered her thoughts. “The fight was for 12 noon, her four lawyers showed up at 11 am, our tribal lawyers showed up right after her. I came in and embarrassed her female lawyer right off the bat; I walked in nude and started to do a light work out to get my heart rate up.”

“I started to channel my body and work my muscles to get them to expand as much as I could. My Trainee fighters, my Amazons, wanted to watch the fight; -- They don't like Denise either.”

“So anyway we waited on Denise to show up and she finally did. She came walking in like she owned the ranch and telling everyone she got stranded, but her story didn't add up and we all figured that she had started to rethink fighting me.

She took her time slowly undressing and ******ring away, I asked her if she wanted to quit and give up then she could stay pretty. She told me to **** my self and all my lezbo *******. Needless to say I got a little bit upset, but I didn't do any thing.”

“Her attitude toward me and my people still hasn't changed, which is sad, because like you said, she could just walk away or change her mind and be friends or at least try to be civil to my people, but NO, she couldn't do that.

Any way I did one more warm up while she was undressing and Two Owls was helping me -- and I'll be damned if she didn't come running at me with the bow staff from off of my martial art rack in the far corner. -- Two Owls shouted at me and I moved as she smacked it to the floor where my foot was. I moved my foot quick as lightening, if I had left my foot there when she brought that tip down I would have a broke foot.

Anyway I jumped up and down stepping on the end of the Bow staff and she couldn't keep it in her hand, it slapped hard on the floor. She realized she had already ****ed up as per our agreement -- I shouted at her "NO WEAPONS!" -- she flipped me off. I guess she forgot about the lawyers of which her lawyers said they didn't see any thing.

I felt hot to the touch and I tied my hair back and I looked at her and said "Ok **** face ready to chicken out and run like the little coward you are, or are you going to fight me like we agreed?" She called my a filthy Indian ****ing squaw and she’d beat my *** bloody.”

Sara White Doe was incensed: “OH -- I am not a SQUAW. That’s the same as calling me a *****, or crotch. Squaw means female crotch! But I am not a Squaw!” she said most indignantly.

“I know you are not. And I am angry that anyone should stoop so low!” Piers said. And I think you are lovely,” …

“I love you,” Sara said.

“I took a step for her and she went on the offensive, came running at me. I didn't move. She kicked me in the abs, I tensed up and I kicked her back in the stomach and as she bent forward I slammed my right elbow in her face. Everyone heard the smack and she turned into me and tried to tackle me to the floor.

I caught her around the waist as she grabbed me around the waist. I lifted her up and suplexed her ***. She gasped for air as I rolled away from her and got to my feet. To my surprise she actually got up as fast as me and as I turn as she started to run and jump at me with a side-kick, I turned and she missed me. Denise called me a chicken!”

“I told her if she really had to guts to face off with me toe to toe in a fist fight lets do it. -- She called me a squaw again and told me she was glad my ***** sister was dead!”

“Way wrong thing to say to me!!! For lack of a better phrase I Hulked out on her ***!”

“I walked at her and she tried to kick me in the crotch. I grabbed her foot and wailed the **** out of her crotch, which I started to kick non-stop. She tried to get a way but I would not turn lose of her ankle. I kicked her anywhere she left open and unguarded and kept kicking the **** out of her. I kicked her in the face and jaw; in the **** and stomach and in her crotch everytime she turned in that direction. At that point she screamed for her break to get away. So I let go. … I told her if she left the room the fight was over and the gym was mine and my husbands.”

“She glared at me. She says "Your a ****ing Lezbo. -- You don't have a man!” … I told her “I do!” and that you will be here in late July or August, … and everyone backed me up about you.”

“She said “so what your still a SQUAW **** LEZBO!”

“I wanted to just thrash her right there but I had to wait for her break to be up.
    I waited in the center circle for her to be done Two Owls brought me some water and she cooled me down: -- Steam rolled off me! … I kid you not, steam rolled off my body… Denise said “See, -- you’re a lezbo **** with lezbo helpers!”

“At that point I had to raise my hands to stop everyone from swarming her. Two Owls flipped her off and kissed me on the lips like she was making out with me then told her I was still more woman than she was, I about lost it, … Denise just glared at us then the timer rang.

“Two Owls told her she was a ****ing cow with a fat *** and Denise looked like she just got slapped in the face, … her expression was like >>SLAP<<

“So I stood ready in the center of the room. Denise put her hands up and acted like she was going to kick box me

“I waited for her, -- Tamaishiawaria swept over me, she came in and I blocked, … block, block, block.... Knife hand strike to her left breast, Iron fist punch to her right breast…. she staggered back and kicked me, I grabbed her right leg and elbow strike her knee then kicked her in the face (DOUBLE Kick) then hook kick behind her head and brought her neck in behind my right leg and I dropped down locking her neck in a figure 4.

At that point I beat her face, she screamed for me to let her go and she bit my butt. I kept punching her right breast over and over with Iron fist strikes…on the 4th one I broke her implant and she wailed in pain under my thigh and she tried to kick me in the face. I hooked her leg, so then she tried to kick me with her right leg and I hooked it. Now she was ****ed.

I slammed my fist into her open crotch and worked it in, … she really screamed at that and I shoved my left deep in her until my fingers touched her cervix and I shoved my fingers through the narrow hole into the organ, she clawed my back.

I made a fist with my left hand and twisted it in her and she passed out on me! Anyway, I started to savagely punch my fist in her just like a piston, blood covered us both, I ripped her bad then shoved deeper and sank my claws inside her deep and started to pull on her Cervix.

“And she wasn't awake to enjoy it?” Piers ironically remarked.

“That woke her up! … I pulled out her uterus between her legs and I broke the hold. She wailed in terror suddenly, her uterus is bloody and hanging between her legs and almost looked like she had a **** between her legs. She cried as she got up and I kicked her between the legs, my foot smacked her uterus and she collapsed… out cold.

“I stomped and crushed her breasts between my foot and the floor until they busted. She woke up yet again and I knee dropped her uterus and tore it.

“Her lawyers were not looking they were holding there hands over their faces.”

“Did they manage to hold on to the contents of their stomachs?” Piers asked.

“I ripped open the skin on her **** with kicks and took out her implants. The bags were burst as I put them in the lady lawyers lap, who was immediately sick.”

“She was ruined, laid out spread eagle, barely awake and I told her if she ever came at us again I would kill her!”

“She got really mouthy with me,” said Sara; “AND she used a weapon!” she said with an air of criticism; She managed to grab a bow staff off far wall in the rack and came running at me with it but I stopped her right at the start,” she said, matter of fact.

“I busted both of her breasts wide open in a bloody mess and I yanked her uterus down between her thighs and did a knee drop on it.” She said proudly.

“I got bloody. -- She pissed me off.”

“I told mom to bring in the doctor to get Denise to the hospital.”

“Sorry the match was so short, but then again we kind of figured that she would be this way,” she concluded.

Sara White Doe Knight
    Piers Knight
    Last edited by PiersKnight; April 1st, 2021 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Correcting errors.

Junior Hostboard Member Bostoncrab's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Fight with Denise 15 Feb 2012

Some very very friendly advice...Instead of flooding the board with an unbelievable quantity of stories maybe do less.
    Focus on the quality of writing, story telling, character development and scene setting.

Again...just some advice

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Fight with Denise 15 Feb 2012

Since reading your fantastic matches your writing uterus work tit climax and bags out outstanding Joan and mick we are dabs of your work !

- - - Updated - - -

We fans of your writing outstanding Joan and mick