Thread: Fight with Donna Friday March 28 2014. Sara White Doe.

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Fight with Donna Friday March 28 2014. Sara White Doe.

Donna

A weekend recap for Friday March 28 2014

Do you remember the bitch from Wal-Mart - the 19-year-old girl who discovered she had breasts? She was the one who made a point of walking in a way that made her breasts bounce in her bra wearing tiny T-shirts.

She decided I was an old grandma that needed to be put out of my misery this weekend. Donna literally ran into me at Wal-Mart; I was buying steaks for the weekend and I seen her walk in the store before me, she bounced her way to the deli, why, I have no idea other than to bitch at the workers in the deli.

She walked in doing the heel to toe flat walk, like she was goose-stepping. I walked to the back of the store to get almond milk, eggs, biscuits, butter, discounted French rolls and what not. I stopped in the baking aisle for cooking oil and seasoning for the dry rubs on the steaks. I just pulled the cooking spray and I felt my kart hit me in the side, I looked and Donna had walked into it.

No one in the whole aisle she could have walked around me but no she walks into me. She could?ve walk around me but fuck no. Donna has to run into me. She went into the theatrics and acted like I ran the cart into her. She bent down in the cart, her big tits were on my water bottles. I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing? she said, ?Say your sorry or I will rip your tits off you old cow!? I said ?What the fuck???????????????//// You ran into me bitch!

Donna flexed her arms, she said, ?You see my guns here bitch? - I will rip your tits off and cunt you like the bitch you are!? I said, ?You little cunt, get away from me or you will wish you had not picked this fight with me.? As the saying goes, ?you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.? She flipped me the bird and again flexed her muscles, and I will admit, she did have muscles, but not as big as me. She raised her T-shirt and showed her abs, - she had a good 6 pack.

I said, ?What do you want, bitch?? She said, ?I am going to end your queen bitch hood of the Gym and your fighting career cunt, I will finish you! - Young muscle verses old smelly cunt!!!?

By this time we had more people in the aisle with us, so I held my tongue, I told her to back off and left the aisle ? way, she walked at my side, she punched me in the side of my right breast >> THUD <<, I hit her with a right elbow in the chin >> CLACK <<, she hit the floor. I said, ?You want to fight, go to the gym and sign up for the back room,? she rubbed her jaw and said, ?Ok bitch!? I checked out with my Steaks, I forgot and went home and got a shower and decided to go to the gym.

[h=All of this happened on Friday morning, I went to the Gym at 7 PM. I was working out in the back of the gym on the leg press and Donna came walking in, she went to the counter and signed in for the back room. I cleaned off the machine and toweled it. Donna took off her jacket and jeans and I seen bare pussy, - she shaves. I said, ?Ok, so we are going how far bitch? I looked down in her eyes she stands 5'7", weighs about 155 lbs, she said, ?Whatever, - as long as I ruin you. I think you will die after I am done with you, cunt face!? I raised my eyebrow, I said, ?Ok,? as I walked back to the back. I seen Kay (Donna?s Lesbian partner) was back there already.]2[/h]Donna and Kay kissed and rubbed nipples and Donna said to me, ?You ready to die?? To prevent both of them attacking me at once, I KO'd Kay right off the bat, - she charged at me and I hammered her in her face, hard square in her jaw, right cross, >>WHAM<<, - KO?d, Kay?s eye swelled up and closed as she laid on the floor out cold. I told Donna, ?I thought she would do something like that.? Donna told me to fuck off and die, I said, ?You still want to fight?? It?s just you bitch.? I locked the door.

Donna threw her jacket at me, ?You cunt, I will kill you,? she said. I dropped my bikini on the floor and said, ?Ok, you said all the right things.? She tried to flex her 40 DDD tits, I didn't see any movement; I said, ?Are you trying to do this?? I flexed my breasts, she got really mad as they danced and bounced. I said, ?I been body building since I was 8 bitch.? She cupped her tits and massaged them, - ?Time to kill an old cow,? she said.

Donna jumped at me, I kicked her in her right tit, >> SMACK <<, she yelped as I followed up with a left elbow smash across her face, >> KRACK <<, she fell head long in to the floor on her tits. She shook her head and got up.

I waited for her to get up; she raised her fists and cleared her vision, she said, or more like screamed at me, ?I am better than you!!!? I said, ?Prove it.? She punched at me right, left, right, left, right, I block, block, took the hit in my cheek, blocked her left and punched her between her tits she gasped deeply and then I head butted her nose. Her head snapped back and as I grabbed her tits I raked my nails down her breasts cutting bloody furrows top to bottom in her flesh hard cuts. She screamed and I cup punched her left breast hard several times >> SMACK, SMACK, SMACK <<. I used her nipple as a target, she screamed and grabbed for my face and hair. I kneed her in the clit hard, >> SMACK, SMACK <<, she gasped.

I said, ?What happened to your big strength bitch?? I grabbed her hands and got her in a mercy hold, she forced her arms forward, I gripped her hands and forced her hands back, she pushed forward and back. I pushed back harder I was getting excited foamy lather ran down my thighs as she struggled against me. She tried to push hard against me. Our nipples went breast to breast with her straining in the tussle. She gasped, ?I am better than you.? I drove my knee in her pussy hard >> SMACK << and then bent her arms behind her back, I felt a finger crack, - not one of mine; she gasped out loud in a scream.

As I felt her head hit my cheek I seen stars for a few seconds, I said, ?Ok,? then head butted her in the eyebrow and nose, >> SMACK, CRUNCH <<, blood ran down her face, I kneed her again in the pussy, she slumped down, I said, ?Bitch! - you wanted to fight, let?s fight, she looked like she was in LA, LA Land.

I said, ?Ok cunt, I guess I will take over,? I locked her arms behind her back with my legs behind her back as I straddled her to the floor, I said, ?Normally, I would finish this fight now, you challenged me in a rough manner and I would normally go all the way with you if you were a better fighter but you?re not, - you?re a little girl in a woman?s body who thinks she is an Amazon, but you?re not, Donna, so I am going to give you a chance,? but as a reminder of power, I started to beat her tits bloody.

For about 5 minutes I beat and hit her 40 DDD breasts to the point they were 3 times their size and were blue, reddish, purple, covered in bloody scratches with pinkish red slick breast grease milking from her areolas and nipple tips.

I drug her very much alive, both her and Kay, on their tits out across the parking lot to the trash bin and threw them both in the empty box bin for card board boxes. Before I walked back in and got washed and dressed and went home, Tammy, the Gym Manager, who cleans machines and rooms and washes towels and suits, asked me about Donna. I said, her and Kay were tearing in to each other back there, they want some peace and quiet. She just smiled and said, ?Ok, but if they stay back too much longer I need to charge them more rent on the room, and they better clean up their pussy juice.

Sara White Doe
    Edited by Piers Knight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Fight with Donna Friday March 28 2014. Sara White Doe.

Great work Joan and mick still your death match tournament is the best l seen yet but will still keep reading mick and l enjoyed it but you done better Joan