Thread: Donna's mom. Weekend recap April 11 and April 13 2014. Sara

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Donna's mom. Weekend recap April 11 and April 13 2014. Sara

Two fights, (1) Donna?s mom and (2) the Holy Roller

Weekend recap for Friday April 11th and Sunday April 13th 2014.

My weekend was shitty // funny // most pleasurable, but again shitty.
    An action packed weekend? I don't know about action packed but well ok some action, I actually had 2 catfights, it would have been better if I had not had a head cold kicking in on Friday when I felt like hell. I made a hot tottie and took some Asprin to rest. About 3:40 I heard a BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG on my down stairs door.

I am trying to figure out what the noise was, because I was asleep, so much so that the banging on the door made its way into my dream as me slamming some girl on the mats in a ring floor in a fight, which made me horny. The Hot Tottie kicked in, - 3 shots of Irish whiskey mixed with lemon and a huge stein of Earl Gray tea, served hot, good for loosing up any blockage in your sinuses, along with a warm compress over your nose, wet and warm, loosens up the junk so you can get it out.

Anyway, I woke up horny but still congested, I walked down stairs, - yes nude, - I sleep nude; I open the door and it?s some bitch with huge tits and black hair, who informs me she has come to kick my ass. I said, ?Really? - Who the hell are you??
    ?I am Mrs Teddson,? the woman replied. I said, ?WHO?? She said, ?I am Donnas Mother!? (File: Donna April 2 2014)

Mrs Linda Teddson is an attractive woman in her early 30?s, she stands about 5' 9" on me and I guess 155 lbs in weight with a 46 E cup bust (I would guess).

?OH,? I said. ?Ok, - and??
    She said, ?You can?t do that to my daughter and get away with it.? I said, ?Really? ? Your daughter is a grown adult by law, who likes to pretend she is more than what she is. I see she get her tits from you,? to which Mrs Teddson flipped out and started to scream at me again, my head at this point is going thooooom, thooom, thooom, thooom!

I said, ?Miss, - I am right here, I can hear you just fine; I can back up to the stairs and let you scream if you like,? said Sara. then I blew my nose for about a minute straight, all the while she is screaming at me from the door way about how I can't beat up her daughter. ?She has beaten everyone around this town in catfights, how dare you ruin her reputation about being the baddest bitch in town??

I am like???????????????????? ?Who?? What?? She is since when?? This is news to me!? I asked Mrs Teddson who trained her to fight, - here it comes, - she says, ?I DID.?
    Drum roll and rim shot >>CCCHHHIIIGGG<<<

I said, ?Ok well that figures! ? So you?re the self proclaimed BBB in town now?? She said, ?What?? I said, ?You?re the Big Boob Bitch Badass in town now? Not any of the other muscle cunts from around the area, just you?? At which I flexed my breasts at her.

She said, ?I am here to kick your ass bitch!? I said, ?Really?? She said, ?Yes.? I said, ?Really, really??? She said, ?YES, YES!? I said, ?Well, come on in let the ass kicking commence.? I blew my nose again.

I asked her about her fight experience, ?I am guessing you?re one of those Queen of the Hood types?? She says, ?NO.? I said, ?Really? Wow. Ok, so where did you get your fight experience at?? She said, ?For the last 13 years I have been the Underground Extreme Catfight Tournament Queen of the World.?

?Really??? I said, ?WOW. Ok, so who have you FOUGHT in those tournaments?? She tied her hair back in a ponytail and says that she has gone to Brazil and her last match was in Tazmania. I said, ?Really? I didn't ask where, I asked WHO?? She said, ?Mary something,? I said, ?Marcy.? (File: 2012 Tournament, 06 Aug 2013, final match.)
    ?Where else have you fought, - Queen?? I asked.

She stood there in the basement still dressed, shoes on her feet, fists raised, she said, ?I fight so much I can't remember all the women I kill in catfights.? I said, ?Well we can fight when you are dressed to fight. Since you are the UECT Queen you know how they fight.? I think that was the first time a Red flag went up for her, I stood up off the seat, my scares on my tits and abs and my thighs exposed for her to see. I told her again in a controlled low tone, ?We will fight when you are dressed to fight me.?

She looked at me like a dog looking at something that it didn?t understand, I told her, ?If you are the QUEEN of the UECT then you should know what attire you wear to a catfight!? She looked down at her shoes; I said, ?You?re getting warmer.? She said, ?Where did you get all your scars?? I said, ?You tell me, - you read the tells of my life that me and my boyfriend have wrote down, - you should know all this!?

I said, ?I took mercy on Donna, I didn't kill her like I should have, I let her live and hope she would get smarter, - I guess not. YOU?RE here and talking about things you should not to the Actual UECT Queen, so before I kick your ass you need to dress in the proper Attire for the UECT!? Suddenly a light goes on in her head, I could see it pop on, no shit, - it was like >> DING <<, she suddenly realizes who I am.

?You?re Sara White Doe! YOU are Sara White Doe!!?she said. I responded, ?That?s twice, three times and I exorcise demons!? She says again, ?YOU?RE SARA WHITE DOE!!!? I said, ?Yeah. - If you?re wanting to fight you need to get dressed, or in the UECT, UN-dressed.

Linda said: ?She?s Sara White Doe, she?s Sara White Doe, she?s Sara White Doe, Sara White Doe. I am fighting Sara White Doe I am fighting Sara White Doe! OMG, OMG, OMG!? It took her about a minute to strip nude, in the span of that minute I heard my name said 93 times. I thought I was looking at a Fight nerd who just got her deepest wishes granted.

She bounced more than a Chihuahua, the little Mexican dog, big tits bouncing up and down on her chest, deep red nipples, she had a few scars on her tits I could see that they were self inflicted. I realized right then that if I wanted to give her a heart attack all I had to do was ask her to go to bed with me! She bounced up and down more and more excited, I heard my name said another 30 times along with Oh My God right behind it. I said, ?Sweety, would you like to use the bathroom and get showered off before we fight?? I think I put her in coma, or her brain vapour locked; she said, ?Yes please.? I said ok and showed her the down stairs bath room and shower.

She was about 10 minutes, I drunk a cup of coffee while I waited, she came out, still wet, but calmer. I said, ?Ok, are you ready?? She got excited again, she said, ?Really?? I said, Really, really!? She squealed. I asked her how she wanted to kick my ass since she was the UECT Queen, she suddenly frowned, she says, ?I am sorry, I am so, so sorry. Donna only said Some Bitch, she didn't tell me it was Sara White Doe, - I didn't know.?

I said, ?Would that have changed the way you came over and represented your self?? She said, ?Well, - yeah, - you?re Sara White Doe!? I said, after a long pause, - ?I think I see things a little more clear, but like it or not, sweety, we are going to fight. So the question is how do you want to fight?? She thought about it and she said, ?Just a first round fight, Sub or Ko.? I said, ?Fine.? - She was not un-attractive, if I was seeking a date I might ask her out.

I asked, ?What style of match?? She said, ?Wow, - I have not thought about that, - you do everything huh?? And then she got embarrassed, I said yes. She said, ?Can we do a tits and pussy catfight to a KO or Sub?? I said, ?Yeah we can,? and she squealed loud, like she just got slapped on her ass.

I said, ?Do you want to start or what?? She said, ?OH? and she flexed her muscles, on which she did have a good body; I guess it helps to be in shape if you?re going to pretend to be what I would be to her, a heroine? Idol? Not sure, I have never had a groupie before. I mean we have fans; they read us, so now I was just getting ready to fight Mrs Teddson. All of the groupie thing is new to me, I am not sure how to take it, anyway Linda Teddson wanted to do a tits and pussy match in a KO or Sub match

I said FIGHT, she wasted no time grabbing my tits with her nails, I felt them sink in, I thought ok, MMMMMMmmm. I latched on to her tits around her nipples and yanked them to me, she squealed as I ran my knee in her swelling pussy, she gasped and sucked air for a second, as I kept on twisting my claws in her tits yanking them this way and that, she squealed more as I changed attacks and grabbed her in a breast hip toss and yanked her over my left side with a loud >> SMACK<< on the mats.

She screamed and punched at my tits hard, as I started to straddle her waist she raked her nails down my tits in red welts. I dug my claws in her tits and drew blood, as it ran between her tits she screamed in agony as I yanked her tits. I changed tactics a little and as I reached for her pussy she bridged up and I ran my fist in her; she gasped in agony and screamed out loud in hellish pain, as I punched down she screamed more, I stopped and rolled away, with her coughing and gasping for air I asked her if she gave up.

She grabbed for my ankle with her right hand and said, ?Sara White Doe,? she hissed, ?I am fighting Sara White Doe! - I need to?? then she looked at me and said, No, no, I do not give!? I said, ?Ok and literally mounted her on the floor, she fought me all the way as we grappled, with punches thrown back and forth, I managed to place her in a dirty catfight hook hold, I got my right leg around her neck and pinned her left arm under her with my left knee, my clit was rubbing her left nipple as my lips spread out over her tit on her breast I slowly ground my pussy down on her tit an nipple as I shoved my left fist in her vaginal canal and punched.

I held her right leg in a hook, as I held her wrist she was not going anywhere, she had one choice SUBMIT or lose her pussy to a bad beating! For a younger woman, this hold means the death of ever having kids or ever having kids again in some cases. Having a fist savagely punched in your uterus like a jackhammer is both cruel and totally humiliating. She screamed as I twisted my fist in her pussy, as I punched her deep she wailed in agony.

I gushed over her left breast as she cried in pain and terror; she screamed she gave up after 4 hits. I stopped; she had never had this done to her, she had read about it, but never tried it nor had she ever had it done to her. Maybe she has all the kids she wants, I hope so, well she was in her early thirties. I didn't rip her uterus out like I have done to many women in the past, though once you force your fist past the cervix it make things hard and painful in sex sometimes. I released her from the hold slowly; I didn't yank my fist out of her.

I let her gather herself, I felt like I slipped a few pegs on her board of heroes; she cried and sobbed on the floor holding her pussy, I tried to get her up, and to my surprise she was not angry. I patched her up and told her she would need to go to the ER or her doctor to get looked at; she said she could not that, it would cause troubles. I said, ?Fine? Then go here,? and gave her Dr Martins card; I said, ?She treats Catfighters.? She smiled and said, ?Thanks for the match,? and she kissed me?one long hot kiss, I thought, ?Oh Hell, I can't do this again, not ready!? I just smiled and said, ?Call her now and she will get you in, get you doctored up,? she said, ?Ok,? like a woman in love. I thought to myself, ?Oh my god, what have I done???

So we have a fan, who would have thought? Yes I got some sexual release with the fight, I did orgasm over her breast like a cheap whore, but the fun was just starting. No the fight with Linda did not get me hurt, hell, a few welts is nothing compared to some of my fights!

[h=The Holy Roller]1[/h]
    So Saturday rolls past and I rest and watch cartoons, chicken noodle soup and cold medicine and Kleenex. I blow my nose. Can't beat those old cartoons! Anyway, THIS one is the one that will send me to hell. This Sunday I got to fight a Holy Roller, yes I got to fight another Holier than THOU Church woman some how.

Yes she was fighting for God. According to her, It is common knowledge that I Practice Witch Craft!!! Whilst it is not illegal to do so my Soul is going to hell. I had to look at the house number again and I scratched my head and blew my nose again. I looked at her in a rather confused state and asked WHAT the hell was she talking about.

So now I was the dog looking at whatever scratching my head in wonderment. As far as I know, Witchcraft has nothing to do with Satan or God. Witches do not believe in God, so therefore they do not believe in Satan either, but no, no, - she was fully committed to this fight (despite the fact I am not a Witch, I am a Sioux Indian Amazon).

All this started on Sunday morning. I was resting under my bear blanket eating a Pop tart and watching Cartoons again, I been watching all of the ASO series and the west world movies trying to get some working ideas, I also got three calls from Donna?s mom and a request for a dinner on Friday; I told her I don't know, I would need to see what we had planned, I didn't say no, but any way, bear blanket Sword Art Online Cartoons and Earl Grey Tea and Pop tarts I was relaxing, warm and cozy, then I hear BANG, BANG, BANG on the front door, I am like, ?Why me? - Why? I just want to rest.?

I get up and put my plate down and my tea, pause the cartoon and walk to the door; I look out, I see nothing. I say, ?Ok, my hearing must me bad,? but in all fairness, I looked out the peephole in the door, which is at my eye level, I have a small porch and 3 steps down to a walk to the driveway. So I turn around and walk back to the couch, but before I Set down, - ?BANG, BANG, BANG.? I shout out, ?WHAT THE HELL?? I dropped the blanket and stomped to the door, I snatched the door open?

Standing on the walk way below my line of sight is a woman in a black and red dress and high heels and all dolled up for church, Bible in hand. She was Blonde and well built for a door-to-door Bible person. She looked like she was poured into the tight dress, which hugged every curve; she was a big build, not a lot of muscle tone, but looks like maybe a farm girl at one time. I say, ?What??

She looks at me and gasps and covers her eyes, she holds the bible in front of her and says, ?Get thee back, spawn of Satan!? I looked around to see who the hell she was talking too?I shut my door and went back to the couch. BANG, BANG, BANG, I scream, ?WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?? I blew my nose again; I got up and ? BANG, BANG, BANG!!! I must have a sign that says, ?this way to bat shit crazy town? on my house somewhere.

I snatch the door open again, she is standing on my door step acting like she is a screen to block others from viewing me, - no one is out side, no one is near enough to me that even if they saw me, half my neighbors have to have coke bottle glasses to see, I would be a blur; besides, I have done my morning jogs in little next to nothing on and cops never say a word to me they wave and say hi and flag me on as I run, all of them know I am a Pro Fighter; so its not a shock when I run and train, hell half of them take breaks when I go to Gates to see me pull the Semi truck around the lot. I?m sure I make their day, hell, they cheer me on when I do my weights, the gym down the road doubled its membership since I have gotten there. I have 6 cops that are work out buddies; they spot me for my bench press and other workouts. I think I scare some of them, they want me to teach self-defense but I have to be dressed to do so I have not decided on that yet.

Anyway, Miss Super Church woman with her holy water and Rosary beads in hand has decided to exorcise me in the name of the Father and the Son and The Holy Spirit. It has been said around town I am a witch that worships Satan, I said, ?WHAT are you talking about?? She says, ?Sara White Doe, we have found you guilty of conspiring and practicing Witch Craft,? I told the Church woman to back up, I said, ?Since when do I worship Satan and Practice Witch craft??

She said, ?It is said you follow Rassssis, RahHHH sssiii,? - I said, ?Rahsahia, Goddess of Combat, she was a Titan.? I said, ?If you are here to say your piece you need to get your god dam facts straight with me before I tear your head off and shove it up your pussy, bitch! ? Besides, I have fought this fight before with the Vatican on request.? I told them if they ever wanted me back they can call me I will come for them for a match anytime they want me to fight the nuns again. She looked at me like I was speaking Greek to her.

I told her she needed to get her facts straight before she ever decided to come to my house and start shit, she started to pray and says, ?I rebuke you in the name of the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit!? I said, ?Bitch, if you want to fight we can fight, just like the nuns fought me at the Vatican we can fight. You want to exorcise me I will let you; - Come on, let?s exorcise!?

She kept praying and cast her holy water at me, I smelled it, - salt water and Rosemary and a little bit of Ash with holy oil, I said, ?That would work great if I was a Demon, she said, ?Satan, I cast you out,? then she started to speak in Latin I am not good with Latin I understand only a little bit but I think she was reciting from the book of John

Pretty soon this actually gets long and drawn out, I get into a big bloody bitch fight with her, bloody milk running from her tits and I make a point of fighting her all out.

Anyway, she was speaking in Latin and telling me she rebuked me in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and flung more holy water at me. I walked over to the chair and sat down to drink my cup of Earl Gray tea and that was my mistake; I started to take a sip of tea while she was ranting and I had a Bible suddenly flung at my head and it Bonked me on the top of my head which was already doing the thooom, thoom, thoom, thoom then suddenly ?BONK.?

I spilled my tea down my front as the bible knocked my teacup out of my hand; I am glad it was just warm and it had cooled down but she tried to keep me in the chair that started the actual catfight, to which her red and black cotton dress did not survive the tussle as she pushed I twisted with her and we fell down. I had her on the floor and she screamed at me, ?GET BACK, SPAWN OF SATAN.?

I said, ?Bitch, I hate to pop your bubble but I am Sioux Indian and I am a true Amazon, you screwed CUNT.? I got up and yanked her dress, as I tried to toss her ass to the door by her dress it tore free in my hands and she fell backwards. I tossed the dress at the door hard with a very light ?TAT,? and it slid down the door, I looked and seen her in a bra and panties and hose and high heels and garter belt, all white with black crosses on them like it was a complete set made for her. I wondered where the Rosary beads went, I found out shortly as she swung the Cross-end at me on the end of the Rosary beads which were strung through with piano wire and sharpened cross, it was designed to be a weapon.

I have seen that style of Rosary beads before, they are used by Exorcists, so I am not sure what or who she was other than claiming to be part of the church and obviously CRAZY. She was firmly committed that she was there to exorcise me, she looked up at me in fear and shock then suddenly here came the cross, ?SWOOOSH, SMACK,? she caught me across my lower calf and cut me with the cross, I felt it dig in as it smacked my skin I said OUCH, and she became more confirmed I was a demon because I yelped out from being hit by her weapon!

It?s like the Vampire movies where the Vampire hunter is convinced that the person is a Vampire because he died from a stake through the HEART. Well, anyone would die if they have a stake through the HEART, DUH, or having your head cut off makes you a Vampire! REALLY? REALLY?? Last I checked, if anyone but Loki has their head cut off they are dead. So my crazy church woman Exorcist decided I was a Demon or a Possessed Spawn of the Devil.

She got up to face me in her tits on a shelf Exorcist Bra and garter belts, panties and hose, all with little black crosses on white silk and, needless to say, I was mindful of her high heels shoes. I seen her hand come back in a swing with that cross again and grabbed it in mid flight, it wrapped around my hand as I caught it she started to repeat in Latin something I am guessing she was repeating again part of the book of John.

She looked at me confused as to why I was not burning in hell at that very minute, then came the ?I Rebuke you in the name of GOD our Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit!? Then she kicked at me, here came the spiked high heels with crosses laid in to them, the heels were silver decorative crosses, I know because I took them off her feet as I caught her feet when she kicked at me.

Here came the right kick, with the heel aimed at my left breast; I hooked up and caught her right foot and yanked up and ripped her high heel off her foot, she screamed and decided to kick me with her left foot, she jumps up and I caught her left foot and did the same thing, I yanked her high heel off her foot.

I now had both her feet, she screamed out, not in pain, but more in anger because I caught both her feet and disarmed her feet. She started to reach on the floor for the Rosary beads again, I said, ?OH NO you DON'T.? I stomped her panty-covered crotch with my heel and she wailed out in pain. I spread her legs and stomped again, she wailed and started to back crawl across the floor to the basement door, I said, ?STOP,? - too late, BUM, BUM, BUM, BUM, BUM, BUMM, BUM, BUMM, BUMM, BUMP DING. I heard ?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGhhhhhhhhhh,? and ?SHIT?GOD DAM Bitch!?

I had the basement door open, she was not looking when she crawled or back crawled backwards into the opening. So suddenly Miss super Church woman is at the bottom of the steps. I turn the light on and look down the stairs and she is holding her head and her knee, I asked her, ?ARE YOU OK?? She told me to fuck my self, I was like, ?Well, WELL?we are not so much a Church Exorcist as we are telling everyone are you bitch?? Then she starts with the Lord?s Prayer? ?Yea tho I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me, you prepare a table before my enemies?? At that point I cut her short.

I said, ?You want to finish this like women? Take it off bitch?let?s fight.? She said, ?I will not remove the Armor of God. Satan, I will kill you and cast you out to save the world from you!? I felt like I suddenly got upgraded from a demon to the Antichrist and now she had to save the world from me; WOW.

Now there's a promotion for you, everyone watch out I am the Antichrist now; that said, how do you have a come back to that? Really, I had just been told I was the reason why the whole Earth was a bad place and she had to save the world from ME, WOW, that is like, mind blowing. I was suddenly not a Demon any more; I was the Antichrist?I was like, ?Well, well, I guess I should be looking for Sam and Dean Winchester knocking on my door to get rid of me??

She screamed at me ?I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, - GET THEE BACK DEVIL.? I thought, ?OK, she is committed in more ways than one, - I whispered under my breath ?Mental, did she miss her meds??? I thought to my self, ?Any minute now, the men in the little white coats are going to show up and this is going to get interesting when they see me fighting her, then again they might drop their pants like most men do and play with themselves.?

The Crazy Blond Exorcist woman got up off the floor and she started to kick at me but noticed that her weaponized High heels with the silver cross spikes were not on her foot, neither did she have her Rosary beads that she had weaponized with the Piano wire, and she was with out her bible and the hidden dagger. I said, ?All your weapon shit is up stairs bitch! - I will bet all the tea in China that you don't have either of the books of John memorized and you only know the verses in Psalms, which is the song portion of the Bible.?

She spat out, ?For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever should believe in him will be saved.? I put my fist up and told her, ?Fight or flee, you?re just a mortal bitch like me.? She charged forward and swung several wild punches at my head, then I am guessing that her YMCA self-defence course came back to her, she tried to stomp on my foot and she grabbed for my face with her nails trying to get me in the eyes.

I moved my foot and blocked her double eye gouge then circled my arms around hers, tying her arms up, then head butt her in the face >>SMACK<<, I got her on the lips because she turned her head. Her head snapped back and she kneed me in the clit hard, I let her go and she held her face and backed up, I thought, ?Ok, well maybe it?s over, maybe that knocked some sense back into her bleach blond head.? Blood from her lips coloured her teeth red, I asked her if she gave up, she said, ?I will kill thee oh Satan in any form you take,? as she lunged at me again.

I seen it coming, I knew what I should have done, but no, I went into auto reaction COMBAT MODE. She grabbed my breasts and sunk her claws in deep, like a Crazy bitch, I jumped up with my right knee and drove it in under her solar plexus and rammed my elbow in her face >>THUD CRACK<<.

The first thing that happened was that the clasps of her tits-on-a-platter bra, knocked her huge 36DDD's out as it broke open, next, my elbow dropped her on the floor; she saw stars for a few seconds as her big tits popped free from her so-called Armour. I saw no reason to stop there; I yanked her off the floor by her garter belt and quickly slung her into the wall.

She screamed and I tossed her at the wall again, the garter belt tore free and tied her legs up in her stockings around her knees. She was fighting with her ruins of a garter belt and I said, ?You?re probably wishing right now you were nude for this fight, but hey, I don't judge, I beat!?

She pulled at the stocking and said, ?NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.? As I drilled her in her huge tits with my feet in a drop kick her head and upper body slammed back and hit the wall >> BAMB <<. She again saw stars. As she held her girls in her arms like little babies I pulled the rest of her lower garments off, as I stepped on her pussy and pulled the remains free from her legs.

I walked back and sat down near the bean bag chair as she cried over her tits, so first thing is I am a filthy whore and a Spawn of Satan, - I am now back down to being a demon again. She covers her crotch with her hands and her nipples with her left arm and proceeds to cuss me for about a minute before she realizes she has stopped being an Exorcist and trying to kill me.

I said, ?Wasn't it written in Genesis somewhere that nude was ok with God? Adam was nude, Eve was nude, it was ok until they took the fruit of the tree of good and evil that made them self aware of their bodies. - Because Lucifer tricked Eve into eating the fruit?? Basically, I made her feel small. But it didn't matter she was faking being ashamed of being nude, she acted like she was soooo modest.

I said, ?Well?guess I won this fight Miss priss, get dressed and get out; she stood up, tits on display and an evil smile on her face, ?Spawn of Satan,? she said, ?I tricked thee. Now I must cast thee out, I will kill you!? I thought to myself, ?She fell out of the NUT tree and hit every dam branch on the way down, I got up and said, ?Round 2, - Fight,? mocking every video fight game I have ever played back when I was a kid.

I raised up my fist and slid back towards her, she went after Boxing just like they teach at the YMCA, again, I thought, ?Ok, well, let?s box the speed bags!? We got into a breast boxing match with her trading blows back and forth, she beat my breasts back and forth and I savagely beat her tits with twisting punches for about 5 minutes; - her tits were purple red and deep, DEEP red. It was a stamina fight now, I hit her tits and she wailed in agony and asked God for strength to kill me.

Bloody milk sprayed my chest with each hit as she beat on my red bruised and purplish breasts, she sobbed and I changed tactics and savagely rammed my knee square on her clit. There was blood on my mouth and nose and her eyes were swelling, as I hammered her clit she screamed. I took her to the floor for a good milking as she asked for God?s help to defeat me.

I yanked her legs apart and drove my fist in her pussy, hard. She raked my tits with bloody scratches and I kicked her nipples and her breasts which had swelled to X2 their big size, I ripped a tear in her breast, blood and fat sacs filled the hole. As I shoved my fist in her vaginal canal I twisted in with a thrusting punch, she screamed and blood covered my arm.

She went limp for a few seconds and sobbed, I kept punching deep in her and driving my knee in her injured tits blood ran and she claimed she gave up. I slid up to her face and I rubbed her face in my pussy then yanked my bloody fist out of her crotch; she curled up in a fetal position and covered her crotch.

I called the cops and they came to the fight area, she started with the cops had to kill me I was the Devil, they took my statement and pictures of her and me and her weapons, - they bagged and tagged everything. They took her to the ER to get her bloody tits and pussy looked at and they asked me if needed the ambulance, I said, ?No, I am ok, I will heal.? The cops were very thorough, but it helped that she was acting like a Crazy woman when they were here telling them I was the Antichrist.

I?m sure that she went and told her ?brothers? of the church, but in my case it?s self-defence. The cops took pictures of her injuries from the fight and mine, NO, I didn't start this shit, but if she comes back, I will finish it!

So the Poll question:
    (1) Was I right to defend my self from a Church Woman: Yes? / No?
    (2) Does my Soul go to hell for beating a Church woman into a bloody mess in a nude catfight: Yes? / No?

Wednesday April 16 2014.

Anyway, I am being visited by Dr Martin today to assess me to see if I am fit to fight and a Visit from the local Catholic Church. I guess that their Church woman is from their flock, but I am not by my self today, no, no, I have called Tayla over and Sue just in case it becomes a Brawl, I am done with Holy Nut cases.

I was told that provided I do not seek to SUE the Church I will not hear from Mrs Peterson any time soon nor will they press charges, to which I said, ?Suing is the least of your worries, she was here to kill me Sunday!?

I did inform them that I had more than a few Police do the paper work before they charged her with Assault, they have her Weapons in the evidence locker, besides having the specialized Rosary Beads strung on piano wire with the weaponized CROSS, and her Silver Cross high heel stake shoes with Crosses. The bible she flung at my head had a Cross Dagger in it that for some reason did not POP out like it was supposed to shoot out, which was why she threw it at me.

I had 3 cops tell me I was lucky and also that she did not know who I was or she was crazy, no one who knows me would dare attack me like that. I am still unclear how I was pushed to the top of Psycho bitches Exorcism list.

I mean other than the Scrolls at the Vatican, those are in the vault that they keep locked up in the basement of building C, they bothered to show me and Rachel the Prints and the Scrolls, and they spared no expense to get us there to fight their nuns in a catfight. (File: When in Rome, Tag Match, Nov 16 2012).

I mean correct me if I am wrong, but I thought only men were allowed to be Exorcists in the church and YEAH that?s the other thing only the Church can authorize an Exorcism? So she was either really, really crazy, or I have a bigger trouble with the church than I first thought OR she is a free lance who fancies her self as a Catholic Exorcist???

I complained to the men from the church who visited me, but, well her attire, from my understanding, is not liked by the Church. However, I am for sure I do not have the whole story, I felt as though they were lying to me I felt nothing, THEIR Body Language told me that they were lying to me. I don't know of any Woman of the cloth who wears Shelf Bras and Thong panties with garter belts decked out with Crosses, it sounds like something that might be in a movie or some sleazy porno.

And another thing, - don?t they always perform Exorcisms in pairs, two men to perform the Exorcism, some times three? So they wouldn?t send a single woman not dressed right and trying to do it on her own?? Is she Crazy or is she a Church Specialist they sent at me?

Anyway, I met the Clergymen at the door with me/ Tayla/ Sue / and Tammy at the door, so four female fighters / body builders verses 6 men in suits! I spoke up first, I said, ?Little men, meet Amazons,? I turned to Tayla and Sue and Tammy and said, ?My Sisters, meet the little men from the Church.? At that, they pause and they looked at each other, which started a long conversation that Mrs Peterson Acted alone and they didn't know she was going to do that, and more droning conversation they had rehearsed. At no time did they say SORRY, they mentioned that if I do not Sue they will not Press Charges, to which I told them they have no legs to stand on, SHE ATTACKED ME with the intent to kill me.

I went on to mention her 4 weapons are in the police evidence locker and she will get her day in court just like they will get their day in court because she claims that you all sent her my WAY, that?s what she told the POLICE, not me, she told the Cops that. Well that?s what the 6 church men claim I did; - I assaulted her and battered her. Really? It was a give and take catfight, she fought back, yes the Crazy Church woman was intent on going all the way and if I had felt better I might have took it that far but I just felt like shit with the head cold, but she just kept coming, which is why she needs a tit job and a huge plug in her pussy to stop it from bleeding.

Sara White Doe: besides the 6 men were there not to talk but to try and exorcise me, Bibles and Rosary beads in hand, I also seen the little cases containing the Exorcism paraphernalia; Oh I am figuring this will go that far. I told them they are picking the wrong fight, they hid the cases when they seen 4 of us standing on the porch and when they realized I was more than ready to beat their asses they backed down. If I have to I will carry my handgun in my purse and I don?t miss, but Steve is willing to stand Guard and get some other police to watch my house.

Sara White Doe
    Piers Knight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Donna's mom. Weekend recap April 11 and April 13 2014. S

Nice work Joan well done mmmm