Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Rivalry Born

I met Alica at the gym one afternoon. I had seen her running around the track when I managed to work up the courage to challenge her for a race. She beat me easily, and it was a great way to strike up a conversation. We started working out together and, after a month or so, it lead to more intimate challenges in the bedroom...

Bianka and I had been in an open relationship for a few years at that point. I had fallen head-over-heels with her when we had bumped into each other at a concert in our hometown. She loved to compete, and when I mentioned the young blonde woman at the gym, she smiled coyly and kissed me harder. She really wasn't the jealous type, that is until lunch one fateful spring afternoon.

Bianka and I were sitting outside at our favorite restaurant when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Before I realized what was happening, I felt sharp nails grabbing the back of my head and twisting my face into a deep kiss.

"Looks like you all are having a good lunch. I don't want to interrupt for to long. Just wanted to say hello". Alica had caught me by surprise and had certainly marked her territory. She gave us a wink as headed out the door. I watched her bounce away in her latex shorts when Bianka caught me staring and laughed.

"She's certainly as gorgeous as you made her out to be" Bianka said as she slid her chair closer. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear "how about we take this food back home and I remind you about how much you love me...?"

I barely got the door open before Bianka threw me on her floor and ripped my pants apart. She took me into her mouth as I moaned softly.

"anyone else but her" she said. "I'll tear her apart before I'll let her have you. Do you hear me?" Of course I did...I loved her...but I couldn't help myself...

"Tear me apart?" Alica said as I kissed her stomach. She was breathing hard as I slid her red panties off and buried my face between her thighs.

"****...oh ****...**** HER...you're mine...you're mine...." she came hard and we rolled around her apartment for the next 2 hours, sweaty and close.

I was asleep when Alica took my phone. She found Bianka's number and texted her. They set up their first fight at Bianka's house the next Saturday Night. In the best case scenario, the loser was going to get banished.

Junior Hostboard Member cclover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Rivalry Born

Great set-up! Looking forward how this will pan out.

Junior Hostboard Member Ranger28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Rivalry Born

Bianca and Alicia stared each other down from across the room. They slowly undressed and took turns with my attention.

The peace was broken when Alicia giggled and guided me inside of her, looking at Bianca and cooing, “come and ****ing get him you stupid ****!”

Bianca yelled and pulled Alicia off me by her platinum blonde hair. The two goddesses rolled, spit, clawed, and slapped at each other until Bianca had her rival pinned underneath her and started to grind her body into the harlot blonde. Alicia smiled and bucked her hips. The two dominatrixes were sucking in breath as they rolled around the room, biting and yelping as their fingers found each other’s sex.

Over the next few moments, the two naked combatants tried to maneuver their sweaty bodies into a dominate position. I could her hear them whispering foul things to each other as they clawed at one other’s sweaty and toned bodies.

I started to wonder if this was about me at all as these two goddesses thrust each other into place, smothering and pressing themselves to win at each stage…entangled in stakes that even I was unaware of until…

Bianca ground her hips into Alicia’s ***** as she tried to desperately control her hand, but Alicia’s legs were long and strong, and as an athlete she had been saving her own energy while exhausting her rival.

Alicia pulled herself up, spun, and collapsed onto Bianca, wrapping her log legs around the desperate lips of the woman she knew she was going to destroy.

Clawing Bianca’s breasts and using her red manicured nails to push the brunette’s face into her *****, Alicia launched herself up on top of the sweaty, toned body of the surprised Bianca who was now pinned underneath her opponent.

Alicia smiled and moaned as she clawed her nailed into into Bianca’s womanhood, ran her own fingers through her hair, and wiggled her ***** onto Bianca’s surprised and frantic lips.

“FUUUUUUUUUU-“ was all Bianca could make out before Alicia’s other hand slipped over her throat and she used her nails to rake the perfectly toned stomach beneath her.

“No, I’m better than this. He loves me, I can’t lose like this, I can’t…lose…to…her….Bianca thought to herself, desperate for breath before she blacked out…

My brunette lover thrashed her toned body around and clawed at the legs of Alicia until she shudders and laid still.

Alicia came hard and peeled herself off from her now silent rival. She stood over Bianca, staring down at her, her foot gently crushing Bianca’s perfect breasts.

The sweaty and victorious blonde looked up with a smile and made her way to me slowly using the defeated body of her rival as a stepping stool.

I laid her on the couch and kissed her up and down until she guided me into her.

A few hot minutes later, Bianca stirred and moaned.

“****! I guess she lives another day…” Alicia laughed as we kissed deeply. We gathered her stuff up and headed to her place to pick up where we left off.

Late that night wrapped up in the arms of her newly won lover, the victorious blonde goddess thought of one thing:

Bianca would be back, and Alicia knew she would have to bury her once and for all.

Last edited by Ranger28; November 3rd, 2022 at 03:54 AM.