Thread: Looking for Two Stories (Family Fights?)

Junior Hostboard Member LarryPH's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking for Two Stories (Family Fights?)

Hi All,

Just a brief intro and request for those here long enough.

I've been on the outside looking in here since its beginning. I know there are a few here who remember the family fight(s) board as well, that's where I need your help.

Buddy of mine on the FCF site (Samndan) is looking and in fact so am I after reading what he showed me, stories from two authors who must have posted what they did on the Family Fights board. He was in a mad scramble grabbing what he could before they shut down the site(s).

There are no titles or author tags on either so will give you some descriptions. Both are mom fights.

First story the names of the characters are the moms Sara and Linda, and sons Tommy and Joey. The boys (mid teens) are deep into the catfighting scene it seems and are neighbors. The boys chat on the internet while sharing videos etc. Discussion between them lead to speculating the what if the moms got into a catfight. Well the plan of the two is to leave the chat up on the computer and let the moms discover it. The story for the most part builds up right until the mothers are face to face (boys not around) then it stops. It is a length "teaser" fpr what many i suspect were looking for a conclusion. If those know the FCF a woman CindyF posted it on the family fight section there, she too is looking for the rest, just look for her and give it a read. If you recognize the style maybe you know the author?

The second story from what I got was maybe a part of a series(?), which again involves mothers fightng for their sons. From what I gathered from reading what little he grabbed the mothers Clara (or Clare) and Betty fight each other for their sons, more or less the boys older teens asked them to and they did. Apparently they had two fights before what I read which was a side fight that Clara was just starting with a farmers wife (Doris or Beth). From reading what I did it was somewhat incestuous (it hints it), but didnt dwell on it. The boys names used are Tommy and Jimmy.

From reading a lot of posts here I know Ted and maybe MikeJV remembered or even grabbed them or if anyone else did we all would be in debt to you if you can help.

Thanks!
    Larry

Junior Hostboard Member Nightgamer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Looking for Two Stories (Family Fights?)

Attention Mom v Mom Story Buffs, where is the conclusion of this story?

I believe this is the first story.

Edited: Ops, you meant the second half. Sorry!