Has anyone else witness IRL female knockout ?

About 5 years a friend of mine wife Allyson was at bar I was at with a couple of her teammates from softball . Allyson was very good looking about 5’7 but had put on about 20 pounds weighing about 170 . She was once a very good athlete who played field hockey in college and was self admitting pain in the ass on the field very loud and cocky .

She often would talk about the fights she started on the field but said she only gotten punched once in college at frat party saying the girl who hit her sucker punch her and that she literally out on her feet but her friends held her up and she slowly recovered but did say she was light headed the rest of the night and later her friends had to carry her after she passed combination of alcohol and blow to head . Well she was feeling no pain at this bar and got into major shouting match with another woman who looked like she a bodybuilder her friends kept telling her to stop and had to talk her out of after going after the woman who looked like she wouldn’t be backing down . After about a hour I went outside to call my wife and see Allyson outside having a cigarette when other woman came up to her and push her against the wall . Allyson still had her cigarette dangling and this almost frightened shock look in her eyes and then this woman literally cold cocked her with one punch . It looked like one of those old time tv fights where the person gets hit and drops dead weigh to the ground out cold . Everything happen so fast I told my wife on phone ‘ I think Jack’s wife Allyson just got knocked out ‘ my wife was never a big fan of Allyson thought she could very obnoxious when drinking so she was not surprised . Two friends of the woman who knocked her out I thought they called her Vicki pulled her away and got in a car and left . The women Allyson was with rushed outside and tried to revived her but the one friend said she was out cold and needed to go to hospital . One interesting thing that one of her friends said was that she was actually snoring while unconscious. Finally after what seemed like a hour but was in reality only a couple of minutes she came to but very groggy and actually threw up on sidewalk . Her friends when helped to the car and took her to hospital . I called my friend Jake later to see how Allyson was feeling and he said she was concussed but does not remember anything after the punch saying everything went black after getting hit . To this day she says still fears ever running into that woman again