Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Eleven ? What and Give Up Show Business

Well the atmosphere in our compound was less than cheery. Our first three girls died in their fights. One was killed by a black girl from New York, so there were other American?s there. One was killed by a Japanese girl who looked terribly young. The third was killed by an Arab girl. Our three youngest and weakest girls were gone. I never expected they would last, but for us to lose three straight matches did nothing to build up the confidence of our less experienced fighters. Of course we were watching ten death fights a day. Jews and Arabs fought four matches, splitting even on the fatalities. Four white versus black fights from South African ended three to one in favor of the blacks. Thais fought Vietnamese. Japanese fought Koreans. English girls fought Irish girls. Turks fought Greeks. Russians fought Chechens. And so on and so on until ten girls a day died from the level one fighters. That usually left room for four or more fights from other levels. The wall screen was constantly on and the sight and sound of death was part of the background noise all day long.

I was the fourth fighter for our group. I faced a tall skinny African girl from some forgotten hell hole of a country. She was almost 6 feet tall and weighed no more than 130 pounds, but she was strong and fast. She didn?t look scared when we started. I had resolved to lose any endurance test as quickly as possible.

We fought basically to a standing draw in the tit mauling phase. Her 36As and my 36As didn?t make good targets, but we hurt each other and my nipples were weeping after the pinching, pulling, gouging and twisting were done. She won the toss and got to slap faces first. I fell down and stayed down after two painful slaps must to the disapproval of the crowd. The attendants lifted me up for six slaps and again for ten slaps. My face was on fire and swelling from the one sided punishment, but it made more sense to me to take fewer slaps and get on to the main event.

The belly punching didn?t work out as planned. I won the toss and hammered her extremely thin belly twice. Much to my surprise she folded over and started gagging like I had gut busted her with two punches. She managed to stand up and fire four solid punches into my lower belly. At that point I decided to work her over and not throw the gut busting phase. My six punches put her on her knees gagging and retching. She couldn?t stand up so I got to slug her ten times and then fourteen times. When they stood her up for the final fight she was unable to move without crying out. She puked blood. I had gutted her and she was unable to keep her body erect.

The rest of the fight was anti-climatic. She reached out for my hair weakly, I side stepped her, jumped on her back, put my left arm under her chin, clamped her throat, put my right hand on the back of her head and pushed her head forward. She staggered clawing at my arm. I tripped her and she fell forward on her knees then onto her face. I remembered my first kill and just kept the pressure on. She jerked and struggled for less than a minute before going limp. I continued to choke her until I could tell there was nothing there but meat that would soon cool to room temperature. I set back on her smooth slick back, pulled her head back by the hair, grabbed her chin with one hand and pushed her head with the other. I twisted her head hard and fast and listened for the crack. It was strangely loud. I stood and looked at the clock and found I had made my first kill with two minutes to spare in the first round.

When I returned to our compound my blonde compatriots actually cheered me. It was like I had given them hope or something strange. That night we had a little party and I took one of the whores to my bed. Turkoman was a clever bastard. This little trick of his had made us into a little community and made the other prisoners seem like enemies. By the end of the first round of fights we were down to eleven women. So I guess we were doing better than average. Knowing there were four more rounds of fights meant we would have more empty beds.

I got my first reward points. The night after the fight I serviced six men. Names and descriptions were not important. I sucked cock, got fucked and even enjoyed some of it. I found out that I basically needed to fuck two men a day five days a week to pay for the cost of room and board. The rest went toward buying my freedom. By just covering my weekly costs with fucking my fighting would require somewhere between twelve and twenty matches to pay back my purchase price plus the Turkoman?s profit and the costs of transportation, medicine, etc. Of course if after I reached second level I had the opportunity to make more per fight depending on the match and rules. It was nice to know what I was working for. The Turkoman explained that some women stayed after their freedom was won and earned a stake before returning home. He was very direct and above board for a slave owner I thought chuckling to myself.

The second round of fights was less structured but still deadly. This was a straight all out nude catfight to the finish with no rules, no rounds and no attendants. I killed the black girl who had killed one of our girls in the first round. She hurt me, but nothing so bad I wasn?t making money by selling my ass the next night. We finished the second round with seven girls. At the end of the second round Turkoman congratulated us for being alive. He informed us that the next two fights would not necessarily end in death. Then he told us that it would be to our interest to eliminate our opponents since the fifth proving fight would be block against block to the finish. In other words no matter what your number you would be in a gang war and your life would depend on your team mates. I immediately began trying to calculate how many of this type or that type of girl we had seen die.

Then the third round was introduced to us like the first one had been, with a special fight by women from the outside. Two New York City based ex body builders turned professional dominatrices had gone to war. After several fights between them and their girls the two top women had agreed to settle everything in one savage fight. As they and their women specialized in hard bodies sporting enormous hard implant tits it would be a brass knuckle body punching fight over an unlimited number of five minute rounds. If a woman went down during the round for more than thirty seconds she would be forced to endure a strap-on rape by her opponent for the remainder of the round. Both women would be wearing open crotch harnesses with enormous twelve inch long studded dildos. The fight would end only after both of a woman?s implants were busted and she surrendered. The loser would be restrained and the winner would have her brass knuckles removed. Then she would be given thirty minutes to punish the loser with whips, electric prods, pliers and handheld dildos. The loser would have all her piercings ripped from her body and her head shaved. If the winner wished to kill her during the thirty minutes so be it. Further, the both women had signed all their property over to an estate which would pass on to the winner, including: all property, all money, all clients and all dungeon assistants. Apparently Turkoman was quite proud that he had been able to arrange this as well handle the betting which form his greedy eyes looked to be huge.

Then we saw the women and there was a collective gasp in the room. As the pictures appeared statistics lined up under each woman?s picture.

Paula............................Karina
    Hair:
    Medium length black........Butch cut blonde
    25 years.........................33 years
    Anglo-Puerto Rican..........German
    5'10''...........................6'1''
    245 lbs..........................247 lbs
    Big Bust Implants..........Big Bust Implants
    58F 24 40........................60J 26 42
    Nipples:
    Brown thumb-like...........Pink long pointed
    Areola:
    6 inch brown...............4 inch pink cupolas
    Steroid Clits:
    5?? long, 1?? thick..........6.5?? Lg 1.5??Tk
    Tattoos.......................Tattoos
    Nipple Rings..................Nipple Rings
    Vagina Rings..................Vagina Rings
    Clit Studs....................Clit Studs
    5 Ear Rings...................3 Ear Rings
    Tongue stud...................Tongue Stud
    Nose ring......................Navel Stud
    Shaved.........................Shaved
    16 inch bicep..................15 inch bicep
    24 inch thigh..................23 inch thigh

Then the live picture showed these two monstrous freak women standing their with their rock hard bodies gleaming with oil. The sand had been removed and a concrete floor was revealed. They sported huge twelve inch long white dildos with nasty looking studs along their entire length, including a studded head. The monster cocks waved in the air supported by black open crotch harnesses. The harnesses were connected by straps that formed a kind of leather strap bodice and cut out bra combo lifting their huge basketball tits upward of their muscle bound chests like ledge half bras. The leather straps somehow managed to hold up the weight fastened to a thick leather neck collar. The women stood there in their obscene glory, nipples erect and their huge nasty looking clits peaking out from their hoods under the curve of the dangling dildos. I found myself feeling run of the mill normal. They calmly stood there in their heavy black spike heeled boots that added five or six inches to their height. The black boots looked like they had been painted on all the way above the knee. Similar looking black just above the elbow gloves had been placed on their powerful arms. Finally they inserted their fingers inside metal knuckles, actually more like metal fists. Each finger had a hole to fit in and the thumb hooked in behind another metal sheath. Once in place face of the fist was metal curved to match the fingers beneath it, the back of the hand was also metal designed to look like the back of the hand. Four pyramids emerged from the knuckle area of the weapons, the largest middle one being a full inch above the surface. The last stage was to fit full helmets over their heads like ancient gladiators. The face was protected by a cage, but other wise the helmet fully covered the ears, temples and even the back of the neck. A leather flap covered the sides and front of the neck. Even though the rules were punching only to the body it was obvious that fists would be flying wild and a shot by those wicked brass knuckles which were really more like fists than brass knuckles to the head would probably end the fight in one blow. Our tender hearted loving fans would not like that.

The whistle sounded starting the first round. Their heels clicked on the floor as the circled one another cursing and spitting like mortal enemies, which is what they were. Karin moved closer and lashed out with a long left grazing to tip of Paula?s right brown breast. The big tit barely moved and Paula struck back hard with an upper cut that smacked the German?s right tit on its huge underside. The resulted thud and bouncing thumps told us it was a solid hit. Karin grunted and replied with an over hand left that took the Puerto Rican hard just above the nipple. The metal studs sank in and left deep impressions in the tit meet, scratching and marking the brown boob. Paula moaned and drove her own left straight into Karin?s navel. The pale white tight muscled belly took the shot but left a full red fist impression centered on her metal studded navel. I imagine sparks flew from the metal on metal contact, but I didn?t see them.

Karin stepped back out of range and circled. She sucked in some air. Paula snorted something in Spanish and moved forward. Paula?s left metal fist took Karin on the nipple of her right dirigible balloon. The hard metal crushed the four inch nipple, flattened the pink cupola and sparked on the metal ring. Karin gasped and stepped back covering her chest with the right arm. Paula stepped forward on her high heels and managed a savage uppercut with her right fist to the underside of Karin?s left breast. The cannon shot took the huge tit in the middle of its underside and actually seemed to bend it for a moment. The shock wave through the monster implant was reflected in waves in Karin?s tight white blue veined skin. Karin cried out.

The big German fired her left fist straight out. The metal fist sank deep into Paula?s right tit crushing the nipple, sinking deep into the meat, sending brown flesh pouching around the cruel hard metal. Paula cried out. When the metal fist pulled out of her tit she was bleeding from where the pyramids had finally ripped the skin. Blood appeared three places, the nipple and on either side in the bumpy areola. Somebody yelled that Karin had scored. I had to agree. The Puerto Rican retreated trying to ease the agony in her left breast, but her own metal fists were no good for that. In fact, Karin fired another left. Paula?s fist partially blocked it, but was smashed back into her own tit still adding to the pain.

Paula twisted and dug low with her right hand coming up under the bobbing dildo mounted in its harness on Karin?s mound. The punch scored right on the big wet pink exposed clit. Karin screamed as her freak clit was smashed by metal. Her knees gave way and she hit the ground crying out in agony. First knockdown to the Puerto Rican!

Karin forced herself up in twenty seconds and Paula charged into her swinging low fists into the German?s belly and sides. Karin grunted and groaned as she retreated until her back hit the concrete restraining wall. Paula pressed her tit to tit. The big brown and white balloons slowly deformed against one another until there was no more give. There was still a lot of space between the bitches and Paula took advantage of it. Fist after fist sank into the German?s muscular belly. The two dildos dueled with one another as the punching kept them bouncing off one another and the other?s bellies. Karin retaliated by hammering Paula?s ribs. The two slugged and slugged until the bell brought the attendants to pull the brutal bitches away from one another.

As they leaned against the sides of the pit it was clear that Karin had hurt Paula several times, but that the Puerto Rican had won the round. The clit crushing and following gut beating had surely made her the dominant top bitch for now. The German?s pale skin showed the growing bruises on her belly and tits far more clearly than the Puerto Rican?s brown skin. As a treat for the patrons, two attendants used hand held cameras to examine the damage to each woman close up. Seeing the swelling reddening upper vagina lips surrounding the obviously engorged monster clit on the German woman was brought gasps from my previously jaded group. I felt a little wet thinking about having that clit between my teeth. Would I suck it or bite it off. I closed my eyes and imagined doing both and began to rub myself. That started a mutual rub off among the seven off us. Even the single surviving young innocent set in the half circle with us and fingered two pussies at the same time just as two hands fingered hers. As I came I suddenly had some hope that at least the survivors of my team had the right cat lust spirit.

The second round began with Paula pressing the attack. Karin retreated around the ring fighting back. Her longer arms gave her just enough reach to graze Paula?s huge tits again and again as the Puerto Rican just missed her pink nosed targets. After two minutes of frustration, the Puerto Rican side stepped cutting off Karin against the side of the pit again. Paula drove a low right straight into the middle of Karin?s lower belly just above the harness mounded dildo. The metal fist dug in deep and bent the German over. Paula smashed a left hook into the side of Karin?s right balloon and drove it into the left balloon. When the pyramid metal knuckles finally finished their trip along the side of the tit Karin was left with four long red streaks dotted by blood. The German gasped and fired a quick right. The fist clanged into the side of Paula?s helmet. Even with the helmet in place the blow or the sound of the blow stunned Paula. The Puerto Rican staggered to the side on her high heeled boots and almost went down.

Karin came off the wall and sank her right into the side of Paula?s left tit. The tit had barely stopped its first bouncing reaction when the German?s left drove straight into the nipple of the right. Paula gasped and staggered backwards bringing her fists up to cover both tits with her arms out to the side to block the side shots. Karin stepped forward and took revenge for the clit shot she received in the first round. The tall German bent over and fired and under hand right up under the Puerto Rican?s strap-on. The shot scored on Paula?s clit. The Puerto Rican screamed and fell to her knees wailing. She pitched forward on all fours and threw up in her metal cage. Karin raised her fists and swished her hips back and forth making her nasty dildo dance. Paula pressed up at the count of twenty five.

Karin drove forward. Paula tried a stunning head shot, but her right fist glanced and scrapped along the helmet leaving her right tit open to a savage short fist. Karin sank her left fist straight into the brown balloon and then clearing twisted her wrist dragging the metal pyramids in a half circle. Paula?s right arm bent around the back of Karin?s neck in reflex trying to trap the German. The Puerto Rican pressed her body against the German. Once again their huge mammary glands deformed against one another testing tissue and implant integrity, once again leaving space between their hips and bellies. This time the German was ready to take advantage of the open space. Karin drove her left straight up into the underside of Paula?s trapped right tit. The metal sank into the stressed underside, causing the tit to buckle up allowing the German?s balloon to push under and lift the brown balloon even higher. Karin used her metal points to grind into the stressed brown flesh. Paula moaned and tried to push away, but Karin?s right had hooked behind her neck. They danced tit to tit until Paula?s ass was flat against the wall with the German pressed tight against her.

Paula stopped trying to hold and started working on Karin?s ribs with both fists while Karin continued to hold with the right and work with her left on the undersides of Paula?s purchased brown pride. Paula wailed and screamed. Thirty seconds before the end of the round she suddenly thought of crashing helmets. The repeated blows apparently stunned them both. Karin stepped back uncertainly, but Paula merely leaned back against the wall. Karin shook her head and lunged forward like she was wielding a saber. Her extended right fist sank deep into Paula?s left boob, crushing it, deforming it, cutting it, impaling it and a hundred other things as well. The Puerto Rican cried out and fell forward. Her tits hit the ground first, adding to her tit agony. She bounced twice and then rolled onto her side crying.

After a count of thirty the attendants grabbed her hands and feet and rolled her onto her belly. Karin knelt behind her and instructed the attendants to raise Paula up on her hands and knees. Using her fists, Karin managed to get the head of the studded dildo in between the Puerto Ricans long hanging fleshy cunt lips. Karin grabbed the Puerto Rican?s hips and began to thrust the monster cock into her enemy. Paula wailed, but the attendants kept her in place as the German fucked her doggy style. Karin only had forty seconds to use, but she managed to get the twelve inches of cock pushed deep into Paula at least twice before the attendants restrained her.

Paula had to make it to her feet herself. The handheld cameras showed blood on the inside of her thighs as well as on her mound, tits and belly. The German was marked as well, but her thighs were merely wet with sweat and perhaps the juice her oversexed cunt was putting out. The German?s bruises were nasty, but dark lumpy bruises were also clear beneath the Puerto Rican?s brown skin. All in all the tide had turned and the big German was in the ascendancy.

The third round started as expected with Karin on the attack and Paula on defense. The longer armed German scored again and again keeping Paula backing up. At the one minute mark Paula dodged a shot and tripped on her heels. As she struggled to regain balance she put her right arm out to catch the wall. Karin drove her left fist in a hook under the arm to smack into the Puerto Rican?s battered right boob on the side of its base. The blow sent the huge brown ball crashing into the left and bouncing back. Karin fired her right straight across and took the already deforming left tit on its inside driving it under Paula?s extended right arm. Paula moaned and fell back to the wall. Her heels skidded on the concrete and she sat down hard on her ass. Karin raised her fists and stood back against doing the dildo dance. This time the dildo was wet with Paula?s cunt juice and blood.

Paula stood at twenty seconds. Karin gave her no chance to recover. The German fired rights and lefts hitting Paula?s tits, belly, ribs, and blocking arms. The flurry kept Paula completely on the defense for the rest of the round. When the battering was done, Karin was gasping for air, covered in sweat and holding onto the wall for support. Paula was covered in scraps, gashes, welts, bruises and her own blood. Her tits had begun to swell strangely. I guess the enormous implants kept the tits from swelling evenly, so there were huge rising knots on both orbs. I dreamed of putting Linda?s tits to such treatment.

The fourth round started the same, but this time Paula quickly grew tired of retreating. She stood her ground and the two women slugged each other?s tits non stop. Blood and sweat were flying from all four orbs before Karin took a step back. Her big white balloons were beginning to swell like Paula?s and she was gasping for air. Paula was in much worse condition. Her right and left nipples were clearing leaking red blood mixed with clear lymph. The knots on her tits made her brown orbs look like a bag of sank with huge rocks inserted. She stood her ground like she had promised no retreats, but she bent forward and gasped. Sweat, lymph and blood dribbled off her maimed nipples and splattered on the floor in front of her boots.

Karin recovered her wind and moved forward determined to force the Puerto Rican to retreat from her fortified position. They started pounding one another again. Paula was forced to take a step backwards. Karen moaned something like a victory yell and dropped her next fist to Paula?s heaving once rock hard belly. The right fist sank into the lower brown belly snapping the dildo up into the air. Paula gasped and bent forward. Karen stepped to the side and drove both fists down like they were clubs into the small of Paula?s back. The Puerto Rican arched her back and staggered forward. She put down her hands to steady herself. Karin hooked a low right up between Paula?s thighs from the rear going for a cunt shot. Paula?s legs were thick enough that they caught both sides of Karin?s fist stopping the blow, but the Puerto Rican went to her knees just the same. Paula was back up at the count of twenty five.

The Puerto Rican stood up and went over to the defensive. Karin moved forward firing from all angles desperate to hurt her rival. Paula tried to cover up, but with that much territory there was no way to keep the metal fists of the German from her flesh. Paula was pressed to the side of the pit and Karin did the tit press again. This time she savagely worked over Paula?s lower belly with low right after low right while Paula replied with rib and kidney shots. The German retreated three steps and then stunned everyone, including the designers of the vicious battle of attrition by lowering her head and jamming her helmet into Paula?s battered tits. The helmet smashed into the inner sides of both tits and then into the breast bone spreading the brown tits around the metal cage.

Paula groaned, nailed to the wall by Karin?s weight and helmet. The German drove her right fist up under the dildo into Paula?s mound. Then Karin began to use the metal pyramids as grinding implements. Paula began to scream as the German worked on her cunt and clit with metal. The Puerto Rican began to hammer the muscular back trying to crack Karin?s pin. You could hear the heavy thuds and the German?s curses and moans. Staying in position was not easy. Paula screamed and screamed. She started trying to hook under Karin?s wide back with her fists. She got to Karin?s hanging orbs more than once, but the German wouldn?t stop her cunt work. We couldn?t see what was happening but a pool of red was beginning to cover the floor under Paula?s cunt. She was being cunt busted by Karin?s grinding, twisting, thrusting fist.

The round ended and the attendants pulled Karin off. Paula sat down with her legs spread. She tried to cover her ruined cunt and shredded clit with her fists, but the metal provided no comfort. Karin knelt down on all fours, vomited and sucked in oxygen. She had been hard at work and not gotten off free. Her tits looked like they were props in a bad horror movie, but there was no doubt she was clearly dominant know.

The fifth round was slow motion. Paula moaned every time she took a step. Her muscular brown thighs were covered in a coat of bright red cunt blood. Her tits were beyond description. She fought back hurting Karin, but not keeping her at bay. The German bore in on the brown tits hammering them with shot after shot. Paula wobbled under the assault and eventually found herself up against the wall again. Karin started firing shot after shot into the bloody brown left breast which looked far worse than the right. Paula covered herself so Karin switched to the right. Paula?s retaliation punches hurt, but they lacked power. The only thing slowing Karin?s assault was her own exhaustion.

Karin stood back and taunted Paula in heavily accented German, ?Come on you Nigger with greasy hair. Fight me cunt. You aren?t talking now are you whore??

Paula screamed in fury and struck out just as Karin wanted her to. Karin blocked the roundhouse and speared the left boob with a straight right. Paula moaned and started to fall. Karin rammed into her and breast crushed her back to the wall. They groaned against each other tit flesh and implant crushing against each other. Karin maneuvered her left arm up under Paula?s chin and forced the Puerto Rican?s head back. The Puerto Rican?s fists bloodied Karin?s upper back and ribs. Karin took the pounding and then used her right fist to pump short punch after short punch into the battered left tit of her rival. Paula?s arms went limp eventually, but Karin kept on working on the tit right up until the attendants pulled her away.

Paula slid down the wall for the break. The camera zoomed in on her spread legs. Between the mulched brown skin and blood it was hard to tell what had happened, but the tip of one half of her clit stud seemed to be hanging free from an odd angle of a twisted bloody finger of flesh. It looked like Karin had already begun the process of stud removal. The camera focused on each woman?s injuries but the best proof of the fight?s eventual outcome was the misshapen bag hanging down from Paula?s still hard left pictorial muscles. The huge back looked more like a lumpy water balloon than the super tit it had once been. Karin had busted Paula?s left implant and mulched her tit into a hanging bag of agony.

The sixth round was fought in slow motion by both women. Paula groaned and wobbled with each step while Karin gasped for air and pushed her punches more than threw them. Three minutes into the fight Paula dropped to her knees more from loss of blood and exhaustion than anything else I could see. She tried to get up and fell again. This time Karin took her in the ass with the dildo. When she pulled out the length of the white latex weapon was red and Paula was face down on the floor.

Amazingly she stood for the seventh round! Karin staggered after her pounding at the right tit and the left bag again and again as Paula left a bloody trail from both her lower orifices. The German was almost dead on her feet, but she was merciless just the same. Paula fell to the wall and slid down again. When Karin rammed into her ruined cunt with the dildo, this time in the mercenary position, Paula?s screams were so loud they hurt my ears.

Paula stood for the eighth round. Karin didn?t bother to punch her way. She pushed through Paula?s weak arms and pinned the wall with an arm under her chin and tits against her defeat left tit. Karin proceeded to work on the right tit, methodically for five minutes. The balloon?s nipple gave way to a flood of blood and lymph at the two minute mark. A swollen knot split sending a flood of blood down the side. Then Karin started pounding uppercuts into its underside sending fluid spurting from the split nipple with each impact. Some time during the battering the super tit turned into a bag. Both Paula?s tits had been busted.

She tried to stand for the ninth round. She ended up leaning face first against the wall wailing. Karin came up from behind and pushed her hard into the wall busted tits first. Paula wailed, but the bigger German pressed flat. I wondered what she was up to then she demonstrated her dominance by tilting her hips and jamming her dildo into Paula from behind. It went in easily so she must have gotten her in the pussy. In any case, Karin bent at the knees thrusting upward scrubbed Paula up and down the wall for four minutes. Then she pulled out and started hammering the Puerto Rican?s kidneys with merciless metal fists. Paula stopped moaning and slide down the wall leaving a blood streaked trail from her tits.

Paula didn?t stand for the tenth round. That was taken as a submission. Chains were lowered from above and then she was hoisted to her feet by the wrists. They removed her helmet. Then they raised her one foot of the ground and attached heavy weights to her ankles stretching her out stiff. She was hung like a punching bag in the center of the pit. Karin had her metal fists, metal helmet and her gloves removed. They rolled out a table with implements on it. The first thing Karin did was to break open a capsule under Paula?s nose waking her up.

After that the German applied a whip to Paula?s back and front. When Paula?s skin was stripped with bloody welts, Karin took the whip and rammed it handle first up Paula?s asshole leaving it sticking out with the lash dangling on the floor. Paula almost passed out again, but an electric prod to her ruined nipples woke her up. Karin took the pliers and systematically ripped the rings out of both of Paula?s ears. Blood poured down her neck as she whimpered for mercy. The pliers next took out the nipple rings. By then only I was still watching the slaughter. Even the hard core prison bitches were in the bathroom. The clit stud came out next. That got a reaction from Paula so severe that her writhing moved the heavy ankle weights back and forth along the floor. After that Paula passed out.

Karin woke her up again with smelling salts. Paula begged for mercy, promising anything Karin wanted. Karin used the pliers to remove the vagina rings. Paula?s screams rose again and Karin spotted the stud in her tongue. It took some effort and chipped some pearly white teeth but the tongue stud was added to the bloody trophy collection. Now blood dribbled from Paula?s mouth as she mumbled her useless pleas for mercy. I turned away from the scream when the nose ring was ripped out. I turned back to see if Karin would stop and use the defeated women as a slave.

Karin ripped off Paula?s dildo. Then she bent over and finished off Paula?s clit with her teeth. It took eight bites to remove the flesh. Paula pissed herself on the first bite and shit herself on the third. Paula?s head hung limply. It took six attempts to revive her. Once her eyes were open Karin reached up and held open a lid with one hand, grabbed the distended left tit with the other hand, crushed and twisted it until the big nipple was erect and ready. Then in front of Paula?s open eye Karin bit off the nipple and spit it on the floor. Paula wouldn?t wake up even with the electric prod in what was left of her sex. Karin gave up and removed the remaining nipple. Paula?s busted tits drooped on her chest and belly as all manner of things dripped out of the holes and gashes in them. Then Karin spent the last ten minutes of her punishment time punching Paula?s broken bags even though there was no reaction from Paula other than to spray Karin?s face with hot fluid with each hammering. When she was finished, the German was red with her enemy?s blood from her short blonde hair down to her boots. She held her hands and strutted around the ring glorying in her enemy?s life fluid.

When Paula was lowered to the ground, Karin squatted over her and relieved herself before the attendants dragged the dead Puerto Rican across the concrete. I had never seen such a powerful woman so totally and methodically destroyed. As much as I hated Linda, I would not do that I promised myself over an over again. I even told myself that in my dreams about killing her.

Our next round was to be with the metal fists and helmets to a KO. Luckily it wasn?t to be to the death or involve torture. The losers would be sent for four days to work in an off site army brothel as a 24 hours a day whore adding the points they earned to the winners? accounts. I guess it was Turkoman?s way of training us to enjoy using others as slaves. I chuckled because I didn?t need any more training in brutalizing other women. I had passed another level.

This is the end of another chapter in Renee?s journey. I picked Karin based upon a woman whose picture is all over the web. The other was suggested to me. I can?t keep getting more brutal so the next chapters will go in slightly different directions. Hope this nasty bit of work will satisfy you brutes out there. You know who you are. [img]smile.gif[/img] ) As always comments and observations welcomed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Normally the series lost their interest as more and more episodes come into sight.
    Here on the contrary, a new episode is a new surprise, each opening news situations.
    Please continue this superb work.

Allow me only a little comment and sugestion.
    Comment:
    There was 20 women in each block when the rounds begin.
    At the end of first round remain 11 women. 9 dead.
    They finished the second round with 7 girls. More 4 dead.
    Seems that the weaker or unexperienced had all gone.
    But Turkoman tell the fifth round will be block against block.
    Now let us see. Even the two next rounds were not so much deadly, say more 3 or 4 dead in both, this leave 3/4 women. 4 in better.
    This number must be more or less the number of women of the other team.
    For a good clash between two blocks it seems not sufficient for the business men that pay for view.
    Sugestion:
    Before the battle between the two blocks, each will be refreshed by new coming, all young girls. So the battle will be fight between two complete teams, only each has a few veterans and the others will be meat for cannon.

I apologize for this constant nuisance but like you are the only able to write good mass fights I cannot let to pass the opportunity.

It is a pity that I dont write english and most of you dont read portuguese, as I have a number of good stories about women fights.
    In any way I am going to post one to anybody to say that I didn't want to collaborate.
    gerardesca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That'll hold me for a while...... there, i waited, GIMME MORE NOW!!!!!!!!! (kidding) AWESOME!!!! LOVE this series, you and Gar are right about it, each chapter is like a new story.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    GOLLY GOSH!!! ... Mr. Cage ... hope you don't mind me saying so ... but that was just a little TOO BRUTAL & OVER THE TOP for the "tender, innocent" me ... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

But was still intrigued by the powerful women you described which you say you based on a REAL person ... PHEW!!! ... Find it hard to believe that such AMAZONS could be for real ... YIKES!!! ... Scares me DRY ... TEE HEE!

Though I've seen pics of women with very enlarged clits ... some by steroids others born that way ... (in fact, been once with an Indian woman whose clit was large enough to penetrate me .... OOOOHHH!! a WILD EXPERIENCE!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) ... the over all proportions of the women you described here are just AWESOME & almost scary ... even for someone as "wicked" as me! ... :-)

Meaow!
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you're right. You've gone about as brutal as can be done and not be repetitive. Very curious as to what this "new direction" is though. hmmmmm....

Thanks again for posting your work for all of us to enjoy. I've enjoyed it all and look forward to what comes next.