Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rainbow vs. ShyGuy

Let me know if you like my stories. This was a written on request.

ShyGuy vs. Rainbow

BITCHBOY: Tell me a story, bro. I want a dirty catfight between two fat bitchboys who hate each other.

FITEBARD: I can do that.

BITCHBOY: Make it about food.

FITEBARD: Food?

BITCHBOY: Yeah. A food fight. Do they hate each other because they don’t have anything in common?

FITEBARD: Nah. Not good enough. They're the only 2 thiccc gay kids at their school. So they've always been compared to each other. People have always suggested they'd make a cute couple. But secretly they kind of hate each other. So one day one of them, the white and more fem one with the YouTube channel where he bakes cupcakes (he has dyed rainbow hair or something) gets a follower on his social media who is this hot bearded Middle Eastern businessman with a muscular hairy dad bod. Massive, hairy, muscular pecs with prominent nips. Piercing eyes. Thick eyebrows. Looks like a prince. Rainbow-hair and the businessman start seeing each other in secret. Rainbow doesn't tell his friend.

BITCHBOY: That’s a good start. Rainbow and Businessman.

FITEBARD: I know.

So the friend is a shy Latinx dude who feels like he's always in the shadow of Rainbow, his cupcake making YouTube star friend. Until he gets attention from a certain hot Iranian Businessman who happens to be in town.

BITCHBOY: I see where this is going. ShyGuy and Rainbow gonna brawl.

FITEBARD: Shut up and let me tell my story, bitch.

So at night Businessman makes ShyGuy come out of his shell, encouraging him to indulge is his hidden passion...baking. So for months this sweet Latinx dude starts his own baking channel on youtube and quickly becomes a star with the support of this calm, quiet, handsome, sweet Iranian dude. ShyGuy is shy in person, but online he’s a total influencer, and of course he’s falling in love with the hot Iranian businessman, who says so little but makes love so well after each youtube video is shot.

At school, Rainbow pretends to be happy for ShyGuy’s rising star on YouTube, and all the while he believes HIS secret businessman boyfriend is going to take him to the next level anyway. ShyGuy loves that he knows how to pleasure his secret lover. Rainbow loves that he has his own personal investor who keeps promising him big things. They have no idea they’re sharing the same secret paramour.

One day Rainbow and ShyGuy got into it during a bake sale. It was a dumb little argument about who gets to use which table that escalated to both chubs getting into a jiggly shoving match as they struggled to push their way through a threshold to get to the event organizer first. Rainbow aggressively squeezed ShyGuy’s big sagging balls through his athletic pants as they both shoved their way through the door, their bodies pressed together. ShyGuy punched Rainbow’s hand away from his balls and retaliated by grabbing a handful of Rainbow’s right pec, but ShyGuy didn’t let go and Rainbow turned around and pressed his massive mantits into ShyGuy’s and grabbed his right pec. They both squeezed and pinched as the feeling of pure heat expanded over their two bodies.

“Don’t fuckin’ mess with me,” Rainbow growled through gritted teeth. “Learn your place, little bitch. I’m better than you. And pretty soon, I’m gonna be getting out of this shitty town because I’ve got an opportunity that you couldn’t even dream of getting.”

“Fuck you!” groaned ShyGuy, barely able to find the words to say. In a flash, ShyGuy had a handful of Rainbow’s hair in his other hand, and Rainbow had a grip on ShyGuy’s glossy black curls. They raged and roared at each other while crushing tits and pulling hair. All at once they both came to their senses and released each other’s pecs and broke apart as the bake sale organizer rushed over with her clipboard to tell both YouTube bakers that she’s made an error and they definitely did NOT have to share a table.

They both laughed off the fight, pretending it had been a joke to gain followers, because of course somebody had filmed it and put it up within the hour. They made a response vid together at the bake sale where they stood side by side and said it had all been a joke between friendly rivals, although any idiot could see they were both still pissed at each other. Somebody in the crowd called out “kiss! You two would be a cute couple!” Both Rainbow and ShyGuy laughed, but didn’t indulge the request. They hated each other. Always had. Always would.

One night Businessman invited each guy to a warehouse downtown, telling them to bring their best and most signature baked goods. They both worked for hours on countless baked goods, outdoing themselves because they believed Businessman had arranged a major audition or something. When they arrived, all dolled up and ready to shoot, they were each shocked to discover their rival standing in the dark parking lot outside the warehouse.

“What are you doing here?” Rainbow demanded of ShyGuy, puffing out his chest like a rooster.

“My man told me to meet him here,” snarled ShyGuy quietly. “I do whatever he says.”

“Your...man?” Rainbow stuttered. “So that’s how you got such quality youtube vids all of a sudden. You’ve got an investor. Who the hell is he, some doughy old white dude from the country club with too much money and no taste?”

“No, actually, he’s a hot Middle Eastern dude who just showed up out of nowhere one day and started making love to me. He believes in me. He even calls me azizam, his love.”

“That’s what my man calls me…” Rainbow started to say, picking up on what’s happening way too slowly.

“Azizam?” comes a voice inside the warehouse.

“Yes, joonam?” both Rainbow and ShyGuy responded at the same time, using the same Farsi term of endearment their Businessman taught them.

“Come inside,” said Businessman. “I have a surprise waiting.”

Bewildered, they elbowed and shoulder shoved each other as they followed Businessman into the warehouse.

I think I want to switch to present tense. I can’t decide.

BITCHBOY: I don’t care. What happened next!

FITEBARD: They gasp. The interior of the warehouse is a TV studio that has been set up like a real baking show with a colorful set, lighting, technicians, cameras and cameramen, and a studio audience of hot older Iranian investors, all men. Beautiful, strong brown bodies. Each man is masked. Two nervous, but smiling young Iranian men with masks to cover the upper face take the huge containers Rainbow and ShyGuy are carrying and begin to set up the many, many baked goods they’ve brought on fancy long tables on opposite sides of the set. Cakes. Cupcakes. And so much more. The two young men put the containers away and disappear.

"What...what is this?" asks Rainbow.

"You two have huge followings in Iran," says Businessman. "Where do you think all your fans are? There's a secret passion for big gay men in my country, but of couse we cannot be open about our obsessions. These men represent some of the richest men in Iran. They sent me here to foster two talents, and now they have traveled here because they want to see you two fight over me. Winner will get his own international baking TV show, and my permanent loyalty."

"But, papi," says ShyGuy, slipping and calling Businessman by a different endearment than joonam. "I thought you liked me. Like, really liked me."

"I do, azizam," says Businessman. "That's why I spend months encouraging you. I want you to prove yourself at last. These men also have huge bets and wagers concerning which of you chubs will win, and what will happen to the loser. There is a price for failure. I suggest you both undress now. Things are about to get very messy."

Businessman strips first, revealing a hairy, powerful body and a massive, cut, rockhard cock. He sits in a velvet chair in the front row of the studio audience and says "fight!"

ShyGuy and Rainbow are reluctant at first. Neither one wants to undress. Finally Rainbow pulls off his too tight denim jacket.

"You've always been jealous of me," he snarls at SkyGuy, giving him a solid shove that knocks him back. He bounces back quicker than Rainbow expects. "Jealous of my clothes, my hair, my baking skills...even my men. I'm gonna tear you apart with my bare hands and— ” but he didn’t finish the sentence.

BITCHBOY: Holy shit. Don’t stop!

FITEBARD: Just making sure you’re still paying attention. I keep switching between past and present tense. I’m gonna commit to present tense from now on.

BITCH: You already said that!

FITEBARD: Shut the fuck up, cum dumpster skank.

But Rainbow doesn’t finish the sentence because ShyGuy hurls a massive pineapple upside down cake into his yapping mouth. ShyGuy rips off his shirt with a roar of pent up rage, revealing a golden brown, smooth body with huge mantits. The Iranian men gasp in awe. Rainbow is gagging on the cake, coughing and sputtering. ShyGuy grabs another cake and clobbers him with it.

BITCHBOY: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FITEBARD: Hold ON. Okay...

"You always get all the attention!" sobs ShyGuy, who is tired of being pushed around. "Because you're a loud, annoying slut bitch! I've always been better than you. I'm a better baker because my food comes from family recipes. I use spices. I have flavors. And I'm a better fuck too!"

Rainbow has cleaned the cream off of his face as much as he can. He peels himself out of his pink t-shirt and skinny jeans. Pale flab spills out of the tight denim as it comes off. His pink cock is long and slender with a distinctive upward pitch. It looks like a snake with a shiny head

"You? A better fuck than me? Ha!" he laughs. "Look at my superior fuckrod, you ugly cunt!"

Shy Guy pulls off his athletic pants, revealing a thick, fat, dark, barrel shaped log of a cock. The audience gasps in awe.

"Length is fine, but I've got THICKNESS!" spits ShyGuy. "And don't act like you know how to use that long dong... fucking BOTTOM BITCH!"

Just like that, they slam together in a fury of punches and slaps and yelps of pain. They roll, cock-to-cock into a display table, crushing Rainbow’s signature rainbow cupcakes under them. Rainbow takes a handful of primary colored mush and jams it into ShyGuy's mouth.

"Eat it, cunt!"

Gotta run…

BITCHBOY: Fuuuuuuuck that’s hot!

FITEBARD: More later

BITCHBOY: Awwwwww why not now? LOL

FITEBARD: You like it so far?

BITCHBOY: HELL YES

FITEBARD: Okay. I’ll finish it for you, punk.

Rainbow forces more handfuls of cake mush into ShyGuys mouth. SkyGuy tries to scream but he's too busy gagging on icing. He grabs Rainbow's hair with both hands, getting two huge fistfuls of hair, and manages to roll over on top of Rainbow, straddling him schoolboy pin style in a puddle of mashed cupcakes. For a moment the audience thinks ShyGuy will spit out the mouthful of cupcake mush onto Rainbow. Instead, ShyGuy swallows, then turns to the audience.

"Tastes like SHIT" he roars. "My abuelita's recipe is better than this trash."

ShyGuy rains fists down on Rainbow’s gut. Rainbow releases a high-pitched scream and tries to protect himself from the impact as the fists turn to open hand bitchslaps to the face. Rainbow manages to buck his hips hard enough to push ShyGuy back so he can wrap his arms around him, stopping the slap attack.

They sit frozen for a moment, chins on opposite shoulders, arms wrapped around each other, belly-to-belly, exhausted. Neither seems able to move as they pant, icing and whipped toppings dripping off their pale and dark bodies. The audience is silent, but all dicks stand at attention like a line of brown, hairy, veiny soldiers waiting for the next command. The panting, amazingly, turns to sobbing, as both Rainbow and ShyGuy release the pain, frustration, and agony they have been holding within. Tears stream down their faces as they moan and sob, but neither releases the other. For one moment, they are one, and some of the cocks in the audience begin to shoot without being touched, all in response to the bizarre blurring between love, hate, fighting, and total vulnerability on display in the cake-splattered tv set.

“Fight!” roars Businessman from his seat. This seems to startle them back into action.

Rainbow and ShyGuy roll and roll, over and over, dicks flopping, legs tangled, huge asses jiggling, hairless holes exposed...until they find themselves slapping the shit out of each other in a puddle of ShyGuy's signature flan. Soon they're covered in it, each struggling to get an advantage. Suddenly, they realize the audience is now furiously beating off to the sight of them fighting…

BITCHBOY: Hell yeah

FITEBARD: The masked studio audience starts chanting something in Farsi.

"What are they saying?" gasps ShyGuy.

"They want you guys to kiss," explains Businessman from his seat, his fat, cut cock dripping with precum, his deep brown eyes tender and sad, as if seeing his two lovers fight pains him.

“Kiss?” asks Rainbow, wiping flan from his face.

"Yes,” says Businessman. “They think you two would make a cute couple."

That's it! The thing they're both so sick of hearing. Now they're fighting like two cats, ripping and clawing at each other in total hatred. Blood mixes with the icing, as they roll and rip and rage and slam each other's faces into pies and cakes and chocolate. The audience cheers with approval, more shoot their load.

BITCHBOY: Yessssss

FITEBARD: Business Man climbs down from his chair, his cock massively erection. He slips on a mask that covers his upper face before stepping in front of the cameras.

"You're nothing but a little bitch!" screams Rainbow as ShyGuy punches him over and over again in his fat, pale belly. Rainbow is broken, fully unprepared for loss. He’s laughing and screaming and crying all at once, pathetically wallowing in the multicolored dessert puddle. Somehow ShyGuy looks like a total dom, straddling Rainbow with a menacing attitude like nothing he’s ever known before.

"And you're just nothing!" barks ShyGuy, taking a huge concha pastry and slamming it into Rainbow's mouth. This time he handgags him, and forces him to eat it all. When he swallows, ShyGuy throws his head back for Businessman to kiss him, which he does, deeply and passionately.

"Finish him" whispers Businessman, his eyes betraying his eagerness to make love to the winner, his huge, hairy fingers lovingly toying with ShyGuy’s black curls.

ShyGuy slides up Rainbow's body, which is trembling. ShyGuy parts his superior Latinx ass, and sits down hard on Rainbow's face.

"Now. EAT," he commands.

ShyGuy rides Rainbow's face like a champion, his man tits bouncing, his dark curls bouncing. Every inch the victor. Victory. The audience finishes shooting their loads, then one by one the men come down from their seats...huge, dark cocks all slick with cum. They each take a pastry or cupcake off the only table that wasn't knocked over during the fight. They surround the pair of chubs. Rainbow is screaming into ShyGuy's asshole, legs kicking frantically.

"He's smothering, azizam," whispers Businessman. "Get off of him."

"No!" roars ShyGuy, no longer shy. "I'm gonna kill him! He dies tonight! Smothered by my superior ass! Soy el ganador!"

"You are superior to him in every way," says Businessman. "Your fans know it now. This is all being streamed online. Thousands are watching and marveling at all the wonders of you. Now let the investors have their fun with him."

ShyGuy bursts into tears, as Businessman pulls him gently off of a shuddering Rainbow. Businessman kisses ShyGuy deeply and the two begin to make passionate love right there as the investors close in on Rainbow, his screams filling the night.

BITCHBOY: Now THAT'S a food fight.

FITEBARD: I know, bitch. Now you tell me a story.

BITCHBOY: I can’t.

FITEBARD: Then blow me.

BITCHBOY: Yes sir.

Junior Hostboard Member cockfighter64's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Rainbow vs. ShyGuy

Not into food fights but this story is well written and exciting in its own way! Would love to read more stories from you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Rainbow vs. ShyGuy

I read this story. The important thing that I find is interior and home décor items.