As it doesn't look like my 59-year-old wife, Vicki, will be fighting anymore, I have to title my new accounts other than "My Wives' Catfights". In my last post December 26, 2021, I recounted how I'm now at a private school as a financial accountant and for the past two years have had my choice of horny and bored school teachers and a supervisor named Emily. For me at 69, it's been the easiest time of my life for getting women (all younger) into bed. Great Situation! Because of jealously that arose between Emily and Carrie, I was able to get them into a catfight with the help of my friend Mike (read previous post.)

It had been a year between posts, but now it's truly just been a matter of days and now I have the priviledge of recounting another fight that happened two days ago, just 8 days into 2022! Mike had set up the previous fight between Emily and Carrie in a home he was house-sitting while the owners where away over the holidays. When the owners got back on the Wednesday after New Years, I guess we hadn't removed all the clues of the December 26th, "Boxing Day" fight. The owner's wife, Carla, noticed that the master bedroom furniture had been moved around and a couple of things were out-of-place like only a woman can and started grilling Mike about what happened. He wouldn't tell her but he did confide in her husband Bill what took place. Bill supposedly looked pretty shocked and Mike thought he was in trouble. In fact, it was Carla who next called him on his cell to get more details. At first, her questioning was intense to the point that her thought the police might get involved. Then she started to hint that this is something with which she and Bill might be interested. In further talking, it turns out that Carla had a catfight with another rich, vacationing beauty on a private beach in Mexico. The girls were quickly topless and Carla was able to land a "haymaker" that knocked the other wife out and tried to drag her into the ocean before the husbands intervened. She'd might be interested in another catfight, if she knew more.

Mike called me, and within a couple of hours we were over to Bill and Carla's house again. Bill was a normal looking, average middle-aged guy with apparently lots of money, but Carla was a knockout! Probably 5' 5", nice build, black hair, late thirties and a very fiery Italian! Her husband bragged that while her catfight on the beach was the only fight he ever saw, she was a constant fighter in college and did so at bars for money! I explained the rules: mittens, no hitting above the shoulders and no biting. That breaking rules had a consequence. She didn't seem to think she needed rules but I said most women didn't want their faces marred, to which she nodded. She was anxious and asked when was the soonest we could get her an opponent to fight her in their bedroom where Emily and Carrie had fought. It was Thursday, January 6th, and I said certainly not before the weekend. She was all for it! Now, I had to figure out who ...

Emily was a quick "no" - apparently, she was one and done. Carrie and I had worked together during the day on Thursday but I hesitated to call her at home because, as far as I knew, her husband was in the dark on her extracurricular activities. I did, however, take a shot with calling her cell. "Can you talk?" I asked her. "Sure," she replied and then something about her husband's poker night. She had used "shopping" as the excuse last time, so I said, "are you up for some more shopping?" I couldn't see her smile, but I know she did as she chuckled and said, "with who ... not Emily again." I explained about Carla who owned the place where she had fought Emily. "Do you know what she looks like?" I again explained. "Sure, I'm in but only if it's Saturday." So, the match was done.

At 5 p.m. Saturday; Carrie, Mike and I arrived at Carla and Bill's. Carla answered the door in a bathrobe. "Where did you get this Amazon from?" she said holding the door. (Carrie is taller than my 5' 9" and is probably a shapely 40DD in her late forties.) "Scared?" was Carrie's reply. "Of what?" Carla retorted and swung the door open for us to enter. The bedroom was setup just like we had told Bill. Bill had wanted to bet on the fight "just to make it interesting." Mike and I each put up $500 and the winner(s) would take the money if their "horse" won. When Bill saw Carrie he wanted to change the bet. He wanted Carrie if Carla won. Carla replied, "we can both have her." Carrie scoffed and Mike said "then we'll have Carla when she loses." Carrie caught my eye and scowled as if to say "no". I had a word with Carrie. She would agree to a couple of hours with Carla and Bill if she lost but she didn't want to win and have to spend time with Mike and Carla. No, she thought she would win and she wanted to do the money bet where she would get part of our winnings and go home after. So, the agreement was that if Carla won, Carrie would spend two hours with Bill and Carla and Bill would win $1000. If Carrie won, Mike would have Carla for 2 hours and each of Mike, Carrie and I would win $333.33. So, for my $500 the best I could do was win $333.33.

When Carla took off her robe she was already topless and, wow, she had the most perfect 40DD's money could buy. They look so much larger than Carrie's sagging tits because of Carla's smaller body. Carrie stripped down to her panties, taking off her bra as well. It was then that Carla started ridiculing Carrie's tits and body and saying what she was going to do to her as she had never had the wrath of an Italian girl! The command was given by Bill to start the first 5-minute round and Carla immediately charged Carrie snapping her right tit with her well-aimed right mitten. Instinctively, Carrie moved her own mittened hand to cover her right tit and Carla took advantage by flattening the left with a hard left hander! Not even a minute in and Carrie looked like she was going to get beaten up by this little Italian! What a difference from her first fight! Bill cheered and Mike and I looked nervously at one another. Again, Carla came at Carrie with a flurry of punches aimed now at her sides as Carrie covered up her tits. Carla must have forgotten about using feet because it was then that Carrie shot out her right foot catching Carla in the right leg, just under her bathing suit bottoms. Carla smiled and laughed, perhaps as the foot had missed its intended target. Another flurry of mitten slaps by Carla really had Carrie on the defensive and her skin was starting to turn red, as was her face, hopefully because of embarrassment and not 1st Round exhaustion! Carla landed another solid tit-pounder to Carrie's right tit as the round ended.

We asked Carrie what was up and she just said she was "confused" by Carla's movements. We thought that maybe she should try to take Carla to the ground in the next round but Carrie didn't even seem to hear. This did not look good as Bill again signalled the start of the 2nd Round. Again, Carla charged as before and Carrie weakly jabbed and was rewarded with a hard jab from Carla into both of her tits. Carrie's tits were being pounded. Carrie's eyes started to tear up. "Don't cry big girl," Carla taunted, "it will be over soon enough." With that Carla buried her right mitten into Carrie's solar plexus, and I thought she was going to throw up. Instead she went down holding her stomach. Carla immediately followed hitting Carrie's shoulders and kidneys as Carrie started to cry. Carla used one hand to grab Carrie's salt-and-pepper hair and pulled her up while trying to slap her tits. Then Carla got around Carrie and picked her up in a bear hug which was amazing as Carla had to weigh maybe 125 pounds while Carrie was at least 145 pounds, if not more. However, when Carla tried to toss Carrie to the floor, Carrie lashed out with her left hand and caught Carla left tit with her mitten. Somehow, Carla's tit started a trickle of blood around the nipple. Carla looked down and exclaimed, "now you're done, bitch!" For the rest of the round Carla tried to hurt Carrie with constant mittens slaps but most were ineffective. At the end of the round, though, Carrie looked exhausted.

Two good rounds for Carla, and two bad rounds for Carrie. It didn't look good. Again, we implored Carrie to take Carla to the floor and use her weight advantage. As the new round started, it looked as if Carrie was trying to catch Carla arms to do just that. However, Carla was too slippery and just kept using Carrie tits for meat tenderizing. Ultimately, though, Carrie did catch one of Carla's slower punches and did a pretty fair arm bar, taking the Italian fury to the ground, and landing on top of her. With Carla on her left side, Carrie started to swing her right hand into Carla's perfect tits. Perhaps four times she hit pay dirt and Mike and I started to liven up as Carrie remained on top. Carla then used her mittens to try and push Carrie's head up and off of her. Carrie used her left arm to deflect Carla's arms above her head and with her right thumb started to poke vigororously at Carla's unprotected beach bottoms. Although her mittened thumbs seemed to bounce off the material it was a great tactic. "Stop, *bitch, stop!" yelled Carla. Bill, for the first time looked concerned. About the fourth or fifth thumb poke, Carrie was able to hook inside Carla's bottoms and thrusted her thumb into Carla's cunt. Carla's eyes bulged and her mouth formed a circle! Once inside Carrie moved her thumb up and down rapidly, and then starting turning as well. Carla had no defense and laid under Carrie's attack until the 5-minute mark.

Carrie jumped up and came to us and Carla just laid on the floor blinking. Bill said, "Time!" and went to Carla's aid, asking for more than the 2-minute rest. In fairness, and hoping for the return of a good fight, all of us were okay with that. Carla's bottoms were so stretched-out she took them off. After another 5-minutes, Carla indicated she was ready. She said it was only fair that Carrie should take her panties off now, too! "You try and take them off!" was Carrie's retort. For the first time that day, both contestants warrily left their couches. Both knew of what the other was capable. They stood apart a few feet lightly throwing punches when Carla missed a roundhouse kick to Carrie's mound. Then, Carrie charged her and tied her arms up bringing her to the floor. With their arms tangled, both tried to knee each other on the floor. Neither was successful. Halfway into the round a stalemate was called and both women rose to their feet. With about two minutes to go it looked like the round wouldn't be much. Then Carla tried another roundhouse kick to Carrie's cunt and this time she connected! Carrie was down with both mittens covered her mound. Carla jumped on her fallen victim and started with upper cuts into Carrie's large droopy tits, knocking them up in the air at least twice each before Carrie muscled her off. The rest of the round Carrie laid on her back trying to fend off Carla with her feet. The score was now 3-1 Carla. However, the victor would only be the last one standing regardless of how many rounds it took.

During the break it was easy to see that both girls were winded. Carrie still had the modesty of panties and Carla was completely nude. However, Carrie's tits were bruising up such that her husband would have to notice. Hopefully, this wouldn't be her last "shopping" trip. Once again Bill called his wife and Carrie to the center of the room. Both were tentative again. Then Carla said, "This is shit!" and charged Carrie giving Carrie the opportunity for a nice downward right-hander that broke through Carla's defenses and hit her hard square between her breasts. Just momentarily Carla leaned forward and Carrie, the taller by to 6 inches went over the top and caught Carla in an inverted bearhug lifting her off the ground and simultaneiously crushing her tits. She carried Carla to Bill and showed him how she squeezed his wife's tits. Carla could only scream. Luckily the neighbors were far away! Then Carrie took Carla over to Mike and me and did the same thing with the same effect! Finally, she threw Carla onto the carpet with such a force which would have to give Carla a nasty rug burn. As Carla tried to recover again Carrie tried to drive home her mittened thumb in Carla's cunt. Remembering, Carla closed her legs tight but that allowed Carrie to climb up her prone body and sit below her tits and fire punch after punch into, now, poor Carla. After maybe eight or nine poorly defended punches into her tits, Carla cried out "I quit!", which just made Carrie punch harder. I had to pull Carrie off Carla, off course wrapping my hands around Carrie's tits to do so. Unfortuneatly, she seemed very pained to have me touch them. Carla laid crying pittifully on the floor, as Mike came up to try to take his prize, which he surprisingly did in about a minute while Carla still cried. The look on Bill's face was surisingly contempt for his wife. He went to the table and brought over the money we had won less Mike's and he said to Carrie he was really looking forward to doing her when Carla was winning. That earned him a slap in the face from Carrie and before she dressed she went over and rubbed her panty-covered cunt on Carla's face.

There wasn't much said as I drived her home. It was obvious that this little Italian bitch had done much damage! So much for any plans we had for an erotic end to the night. In fact, today is Monday and Carrie's husband had called in sick for her, saying something about her falling off a ladder ...