Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everybody kept shouting, as they clearly realized that the sturdy negress had brought the elder girl near the end of the rope. Head crushed beneath Conchita?s right knee, hip resting on the black girl?s left thigh, the big girl from Medellin had her thighs fully spread and all she could do was to erect her right leg, propping on the ball of her sole. Her massive butts were fully parted by the maneuver that kept her muscled thighs apart, and her white thonk had slipped all the way in Laura?s womanly crease, allowing everyone a full sight of her broad groin. Even her ass hole was opened by Conchita?s splitting maneuver and each of Laura?s helpless movements was reflected by the tightening and relaxing of her anal sphincter. Her voluminous breasts had fallen towards the ground and the lower one was sprawling on the grass. She could only take shallow breathes, feeling Conchita?s weight crushing her face. Desperate, the big white girl erected her left hand, trying to lay it on Conchita.
    ?Fuck? you? crow?? she threatened but Conchita?s only answer was a chuckle.
    Snarling, the negress felt Laura shivering in exhaustion beneath her. The big white girl was trying to blindly grab one of the black girl?s breasts, but Conchita was twisting her trunk, always impeaching Laura to lay her hand on her. Soon, Conchita eyes fell on Laura?s right breast ? sprawled on the ground, unprotected, shaking in rhythm with the white girl?s shallow breathes, it was the perfect target. The breasts are the women?s cojones, remembered Conchita the old saying from San Martin. In less than a minute, this big bitch will piss herself and I?ll get the extra bonus from don Osvaldo, said the negress to herself.
    ?You are mine, white whore! I?ll crush your udder open!? snarled the sturdy negress and, reinforcing her hold on the big girl, she delivered a terrible punch that crushed Laura?s breast against the ground.
    ?Aaaaah? My tiiiiiiiiiiit! Oh, my tiiiiiiiiit??
    Laura yelled madly but her scream was soon covered by the audience?s shouts ? the spectators were cheering the younger girl while Laura was helplessly writhing in her inescapable hold. The white girl flailed her left calf, her fingers began to rake the soil and she erected her right leg, exhibiting her steel muscles that were of no help to her by then.
    Again, the black girl punched her foe?s breast, flattening it against the ground, while tall Laura jerked her right leg, giving sharp shrieks of agony:
    ?My breaaaaaast! Mammaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaah! My breaaaaast!?
    ?Kill the white bitch! Kill her, Conchita! You?re stronger than her!? yelled Marco at his girlfriend.
    ?Laura? what the bloody heck?? said Enrique, baffled by the sight of his big girlfriend, half packed by her black opponent.
    Hissing in sheer effort, Conchita ensued with a series of punches to the same tit, flattening it over and over against the ground. By then, the elder girl was giving endless shrieks of terror, attempting to cover her breasts with her arms, but the negress kept on punching Laura?s big mammary through her ineffective guard. Laura felt that the ache gradually filled her until her whole body began to burn. She tried to struggle, but Conchita leaned harder on the knee that crushed her face.
    Suddenly, the big white girl screamed from the bottom of her lungs:
    ?My breaaaaast! Enriqueeeeee! Aaaaaah! My breaaaaaast! Aaaaaaah! She crushes my breaaaaaast!?
    ?Tear the white whore to pieces, Conchita!? yelled Marco.
    ?Destroy the white bitch, kid!?
    ?Beat her until she pisses herself!? urged Osvaldo.
    The black girl hit her foe again and again in the tit, until blood began to pour through Laura?s inflated nipple, spreading in the grass. Realizing that she was fully at Conchita?s disposal, the taller girl began to scream endlessly and it?s then that the negress took a deep breath and drove a most powerful fist in Laura?s breast, provoking a wet slurp. Popping her eyes, big Laura gave a high pitched shriek as blood spurted through her torn nipple, creeking on the grass.
    ?Yeah, Conchita! You did the bitch?s udder! You did her udder for good!? rejoiced jefe Osvaldo.
    By then, the big girl from Medellin was quaking unconsciously beneath her black foe and Conchita took advantage of the white girl?s disarray in order to roll her on her back. Acclaimed by the audience, the sturdy black girl took her time to position her shin across Laura?s unprotected throat and captured her foe?s left thigh at the left armpit, pulling her leg up and spreading once more Laura?s strong thighs. The elder girl gurgled helplessly beneath Conchita who leaned backwards, resting with all her weight on Laura?s throat and fully packing her left thigh over her foe?s torso.
    She kept the stance for awhile, rocking on Laura?s throat. The big girl from Medellin gathered her strength and tried to blindly hook Conchita?s head with her right heel, but it was clear that she hadn?t had enough fight left in her. Soon, all she could do was to aimlessly flail her right calf in the air, while her nails sunk in the ground, grasping the grass. By then, her fat cunt was fully revealed, labia spread on each side of her thin thonk, and the sturdy negress ensued with a terrible hammer butt directed at Laura?s pubic bone, making the white girl flutter her right leg in spasms.
    Moments later, Laura?s right knee fell apart and her arms went limp. Her flesh was quivering from head to toe and Conchita snarled before hammer butting once more her foe?s pubic bone.
    A dry crack was heard and Laura gave a muffled shriek, as her muscles fully gave out, allowing the younger girl to rock on the brunette?s windpipe, unopposed. After awhile, the elder girl began to jerk her strong legs in horrible spasms and the negress slowly got up, arms raised in the air in a sign of triumph. Snarling wildly, she began to circle the big white girl, urging her to get up:
    ?Is this all what you?ve got, big whore? Get up and fight me? Get up, whore!?
    The white girl could barely breathe by then. Conchita?s sustainers were shouting endlessly at the black girl, urging her to finish Laura for good and then, the stout negress hoisted her dazed foe by the hair and, embracing her, she threw her over the table, belly up, in front of Osvaldo, Miguel, Marco and Enrique.
    ?Aaaaaah??
    Big Laura sprawled over the table, legs spread, calves hanging and arms parted. She was rocking her head from side to side, her jaw was half fallen and she gazed around foggily. Her eyes suddenly met don Miguel?s, who was taking deep drags from his cigar and she began to blink.
    ?Laura!? shouted Enrique, springing up from his chair, but Osvaldo?s bodyguards readily grabbed him, forcing him to seat.
    ?They told me you were the best girl, in Medellin,? snarled the younger girl, approaching the elder bitch. ?Fuck the girls from Medellin!?
    ?Fuck? you?? uttered the big girl, trying to raise her head. Snaking from side to side as if she swam in mud, tall Laura managed to prop on her elbows, in the aimless attempt to get up and face Conchita. However, the negress vividly enwrapped the white girl?s calves and, holding them under her armpits, she packed her foe, forcing her to lie back on the table.
    ?Fuck? you?? hissed Laura once more, launching a couple of fists at the younger girl but then, Conchita leaned on the elder girl?s shins, fully prying Laura?s legs before delivering a violent head butt to her foe?s unprotected groin.
    Laura?s trunk quaked violently and her eyes popped out. She seemed to yawn but she could not utter the least noise. She heard the audience shouts as if she had gauze in her ears and next, she realized that she couldn?t make the least movement to oppose black Conchita who mounted her, resting her massive butts over Laura?s wide hips.
    ?Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah?? managed big Laura to yell her terrible pain at last, clutching her eyelids. She felt that the stout negress grabbed her by the ears and, in the following moments she realized that her foe had pulled her head up. She finally opened her eyes and saw the snarl on the younger girl?s face.
    ?Do you want me to beat her more, jefe?? asked Conchita then, looking at Osvaldo.
    Big Laura swallowed her spittle and she began to breathe faster beneath her younger foe. Oh my God, she won?t stop! She won?t stop, she said to herself. She knew she stood no more chances and, slowly, fear showed on her face but she didn?t give up, as she knew very well that she?ll get only 200 bucks if she did so. Her bleeding breasts were heaving above her creased belly and, desperate, she managed to place her bare heels on the brim of the table. She decided to take her chances once more and she bridged beneath the younger girl, but now, Conchita?s weight was too much for big Laura: she strained her massive butts, raising her ass from the table for a brief second before falling back.
    ?Oh? mamma?? she mumbled, as her knees fell apart on the table. ?Oh? mamma? mamma??
    ?Yeaaaaah!? shouted Marco, springing up from his chair. ?My girlfriend did yours, man!? he told Enrique, looking at the ravaged white girl. ?My Conchita is better than your big bitch!?
    Enrique cupped his face with both hands. It was obvious for him too that his strong girlfriend stood no more chances in front of the younger girl. Laura?s hair was sticking to her bloodied face, her thonk was gluing in the depth of her sweatened cunt and her muscled thighs were fully parted, fallen apart on the table, in a sign well-known by all those who had watched the wild female brawls on the dark streets of Medellin. In fact, the spectators were already making such comments:
    ?Laura shows the cunt? She is finished? She shows the cunt??
    ?Yeah, the negress is stronger than her??
    ?I always said that country girls are better fighters than the city bitches??
    The tall girl attempted once more to bridge beneath the sturdy negress but, all she could do was to slide upwards for some ten inches before her forces let her out. Again, her knees fully fell apart on the table.
    ?Mamma? mamma?? she mumbled before swallowing her spittle. ?Oh, mamma??
    ?Do you want me to beat her some more, don Osvaldo?? asked the younger girl then.
    Smiling, Osvaldo looked upon the audience and the spectators began to shout:
    ?Do her, kid!?
    ?Finish up the white bitch!?
    ?She made me lose 3000 bucks! Crush her, Conchita!?
    ?I wanna see the big girl pee!?
    ?OK, OK,? said Osvaldo before looking straight in Conchita?s eyes. ?Finish Laura for good and you?ll get 2500 $, cara Conchita!? he promised.
    ?No! No!? yelled Enrique, trying to get up, but he was readily reasoned by Osvaldo?s bodyguards.
    The spectators began to yell in excited tones, urging the negress to go on. Fuelled by the wild audience, Conchita grabbed a handful of her foe?s hair and, pulling Laura?s face towards her, she began to punch her in the face with all her might.
    ?I?ll do you, white bitch! I?ll do you!?
    ?No? No? Mammaaaaaa? No? Aaaaaa?.?
    The elder girl?s screams were soon covered by the audience shouts. Strange enough, she realized that the younger girl did to her what she, Laura herself, would have done to Conchita if she had the negress at her mercy.
    Soon, the big girl?s jaw crunched and Laura?s parted feet slipped off the table, making the audience go mad. Conchita went on with the blows and then, she remembered what she saw in an American movie and she decided to fully destroy the taller girl in a way she had never done before with the other women she had beaten.
    The stout negress enwrapped the elder girl?s back of the neck, dragged her head up and ensued with devastating elbow blows to the face. After two blows, Laura?s strong arms fell off the table. After two more blows, a long puff was heard, signaling that the taller girl was farting, and the sturdy negress went on with the savage blows, systematically crushing Laura?s maxillary.
    ?I?m stronger than you, white bitch! I?ll kill you! I?ll kill you, white bitch!?
    The big white girl began to chaotically throw herself about, like a beheaded hen. Shrieking in fear, she tried to bridge beneath younger Conchita, but her muscles let her out and soon, a dark stain showed on Laura?s thonk, in her groin, sprawling slowly before a yellowish liquid began to gush off her bladder, spreading on the table beneath her massive butts.
    ?Mamma? she beats? me? mamma??
    ?Her pisser lets her out!? shouted Marco and the spectators readily sprang from their chairs, crowding around the two girls. ?She pisses herself! Her pisser lets her out!? went on Marco, looking around triumphantly. ?Go on, Conchita, go on!?
    By then, the audience began to count the elbow blows in chorus and soon, as Laura heard their comments, a terrible terror seized her.
    Fuck the money! ? she told herself, desperately attempting to shout her surrender but all she could do was to let an unintelligible growl. Desperate, she covered her face with both arms but Conchita kept on with the blows, shaking the elder girl from head to toe. Laura jerked her strong legs, trying to twist beneath the black girl, but sturdy Conchita kept delivering elbow after elbow to the face.
    She kills me! Oh my God, she kills me! ? realized Laura. Meanwhile, her urine began to pour off the table, spreading in the grass.
    The whole patio was silent by then ? the only sounds that were heard were those of Conchita?s deep breathes, followed by the thuds of her elbow connecting to Laura?s face. The big girl from Medellin could not utter a single sound anymore ? all she could do was to jerk her strong legs in spasms, after each blow.
    Soon, she went limp beneath her black foe, as she was being elbow smashed in the face, repeatedly, without reacting. Only her heavy breasts and her fat padded belly quaked in after waves after each blow. Drops of spittle, mingled with blood spurted from her face, staining Conchita?s heavy chest, but the black girl didn?t even notice it.
    Suddenly, tall Laura began to unconsciously quiver. Enrique shouted at her, but his girlfriend began to shake in spasms after each blow, erecting her strong legs like cardboard until the next blow, when she shook again. The audience erupted in excited shouts:
    ?The big girl?s finished!?
    ?The black bitch did her!?
    ?I tell you, she?s dead meat!?
    ?Void her bladder, kid, void her bladder!?
    ?Give up, Laura! Give up! Damn the money, this bitch?s better than you! She kills you, damn it!? shouted Enrique, but his strong girlfriend could only growl like an animal. After two more elbow smashes, Laura belched and gave a long, deep fart, unable to control her sphincters anymore. Conchita?s sustainers raised their hands, acclaiming the negress who stopped the assault, releasing the grip she had on the elder girl.
    Ravaged, big Laura fell on the table, eagle spread. Her upper torso was hanging over the brim of the table, head almost resting in Osvaldo's lap, her arms were fallen sideways and blood was heavily mingling with her spittle, pouring towards her forehead and gluing in her hair. Her massive breasts hung upside down, letting creeks of blood off the swollen nipples and her long, muscled legs, were also spread, calves hanging on the other side of the table. She was showing the white of her eyes and, for some seconds, she was not able to even suck in air. When she finally managed to breathe in, she felt a cold breeze in her groin and it?s only then that she realized that she had pissed herself.
    Dazed, she tried to straighten herself, but she felt that the patio was rocking from to side and, once more, her head fell back, resting in Osvaldo?s lap. She heard the younger girl mock her and she tried to say something in response.
    However, not a word left her mouth.
    Marco began to shout like a mad animal then and Conchita felt a strange surge build up in her.
    ?Do her! Do her! Don Osvaldo offers you 2500 dollars! You made her piss and you?ll also get the other bonus he promised! Do the white bitch for good, Conchita! Do her for good!?
    His urges were soon repeated by the whole audience and Conchita, resting her heavy butts on the elder girl?s wide hips, prepared for the finisher: she targeted Laura?s unprotected belly, right beneath the ribs, where the throbs of the big girl?s heart were sending fast waves through her flesh. The negress clutched her fists above her head, feeling a terrible power running through her muscles. She felt good. The other girl was at her mercy. The big white bitch from Medellin was helpless. Her flesh shivered uncontrollably and she had pissed herself. Besides, Conchita knew by now very well that Laura will be the one that will end in the remote valley of Curama, in the thick bushes.
    Snarling, she allowed the white girl to recover before telling her:
    ?You shouldn?t have fought me, stupid white bitch!?
    ?Stop? it?? mumbled Laura. ?Please? You?re? stronger? than me? Pleeeease??
    However, the thought about all the money that she was about to get made the negress take a deep breath and, hissing, she launched a most terrible hammer butt in the white girl?s heart.
    ?Laura!? screamed Enrique as his big girlfriend quaked from head to toe under the devastating impact, like electrocuted. Her nipples inflated on the spot and waves of blood began to pour from both her breasts. Conchita allowed her foe?s movements to subside and then she grabbed her by the nipples, the way she always did after defeating her foes and she briskly milked the strong white girl, but Laura?s muscled body remained still.
    It?s only after some moments that Laura?s feet began to quiver and she farted once again, letting a sound that resembled the one made by a torn drape. The endless fart slowly turned into a wet slurp and the big white girl awkwardly opened her eyes, feeling a hot, clammy mass that slowly gathered into her thonk.
    ?Laura!? yelled Enrique when feeling the smell of the feces that leaked off his girlfriend?s bowel. ?Laura!?
    ?My girl made yours shit herself, don Miguel!? said Osvaldo, raising his hands. ?Look in yours champion groin, don Miguel! Your big Laura shits! She shits!?
    The whole audience began to yell endlessly, acclaiming the younger girl.
    ?She made Laura shit!?
    ?The big girl shits!?
    ?Madre? de? Dios?? begged the elder girl, barely mumbling. ?La negra? me mata? Please? girl? don?t kill? me??
    ?Stupid bitch!? hissed Conchita and, once more, she delivered the killer hammer butt to the big girl?s heart.
    ?Aaaaaaaah?? screamed Laura with her last forces, fully sprawling beneath the younger girl. ?I did? my best? aaaaah?. don? Miguel?? she uttered. ?I did? my best? but she?s? stronger? she?s stronger??
    She belched and then she remained still. Only her toes twitched uncontrollably, as if kneading the air. She felt the smell of her feces but it didn?t bother her anymore: she was scared to death that younger Conchita wouldn?t stop the punishment. She tried to say something but she had no more air. She attempted to swallow the spittle that flooded her mouth but hadn?t had the strength to do it.
    It?s only then that she remembered that don Miguel had mentioned her about the valley of Curama? And what if Osvaldo also mentioned that dreaded valley to Conchita?
    No, no, no! ? said Laura to herself. What have I done? What have I done?
    She moved her lips and looked straight in Conchita?s eyes, begging. The valley of Curama? Fuck it, fuck it!
    ?P-please?? she mumbled when feeling the younger girl?s hand slide
    between her muscled thighs, ignoring the dirt in Laura?s groin. She heard Conchita yell in triumph as she was ripping the messed thonk. A burning ache erupted in her crotch and the big girl understood that the negress had snatched a handful of her genital hair.
    ?No? no?? begged the big white girl, taking shallow breathes. ?Don?t? do? me? girl?. Por favor? Don?t? do? me??
    The whole patio was silent and Laura readily understood the meaning of it. A cold icicle impaled her heart and, when she heard Enrique?s loud cry, she realized that she was taking her last breathes.
    She opened her eyes just in time to see the younger girl embrace her and, the next moment, big Laura found herself sitting on the brim of the table, her voluminous butts bathing in her own feces. She heard Conchita?s fast breathes and she felt her strain from head to toe, hardening the killer embrace. Laura did her best to keep her eyes open. She saw the spectators look at her, she saw the afternoon bright sky and then, she felt a strange pressure on her chin that slowly bent her head backwards.
    ?Don Miguel!? she screamed, realizing that the negress had slid her arms behind her shoulders, getting her in a reverse nelson hold that threatened to dismantle her cervical spine.
    ?Don? Miguel! Aaah?. Stop? her? Don Migueeeeel! Aaaaaaaaaah??
    The whole audience looked at him, and Osvaldo waved hands at the negress, halting her. However, the ?banker? simply snarled, as if the matter was of no more interest to him. Osvaldo nodded in response and motioned stout Conchita to go on ? she hardened the nelson, arching the white girl?s neck, exactly the way she wanted to do two weeks earlier, when she had destroyed Ibarra on the mountain path. She felt that the strong white bitch gathered all her strength, in the desperate attempt to resist and she hardened the nelson, arching Laura?s head further backwards. Big Laura let a gurgle and enwrapped Conchita?s waist with her legs, in reflex, but it was obvious to the negress that her white foe hadn?t had the strength to fulfill a threatening scissors.
    She strained harder, bending Laura?s neck more and more. She sensed that a strange arousal was building up in her as she felt the white girl?s voluminous breasts rub against hers in the rhythm of her succumbing breathes. She then felt the oily film of blood that poured off Laura?s face and breasts before gathering between her skin and Conchita?s.
    ?Don Migueeeeeeeeeeel! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah?. She kills meeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
    I?m killing her! I?m killing the white bitch! ? thought Conchita as she felt Laura go stiff, in a last attempt to resist but, despite the elder girl?s desperate struggle, the muscles of her neck began to slowly give out under the constant pressure of Conchita?s nelson. The girl from Medellin managed to take a deep breath but it was too late, as her whole body began to soak in Conchita?s deadly embrace.
    ?She kills? meeeeeeeeeeeeee? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah? don Migueeeeeeeeeeel?? cried the elder girl, but the ?banker? didn?t say anything.
    Laura gulped. Soon, her long legs released the scissors and fell beside the younger girl?s body and after some seconds, her arms fell aside on the table, palms looking up.
    ?Ah??
    The brief pant threw a shiver of anxiety in the audience as everyone understood that the big white bitch was about to yield in the black girl?s arms. Conchita strained harder and Laura's head was bent more. The veins of her neck bulged. She began to gasp. Her arms began to quake.
    ?Ah??
    This time, Laura?s moan turned into a wet gurgle and the negress hardened the nelson, arching the white girl?s neck at a horrible angle. The girl from Medellin swallowed her spittle. She opened her mouth wide and her palms began to hit the table in spasms. Her strong legs went stiff, as she desperately tried to hold on.
    ?Ah??
    The white girl?s body began to quake from head to toe. She let a gurgle. Her toes began to rake the ground.
    ?Ah??
    And then, it happened. Big Laura gave another brief moan as she felt that she couldn?t resist anymore. Her strength let her out, she sensed that her head was brought more and more backwards, her gasps turned to a hoarse and fast inhaling and, suddenly, her cervical spine cracked.
    ?Mamma? mamma??
    The next moment, she gave out in the younger girl?s deadly embrace and Conchita pushed her foe?s head harder and harder, in furious bursts that provoked dry crack after dry crack in Laura?s vertebrae. The negress let a wild shout then, feeling a terrible joy as she saw the big girl?s legs spring in spasms beside her.
    ?I?m killing you, white bitch!? she snarled, shaking the elder girl in the embrace each time Laura unconsciously jerked. It?s only when Laura?s uncontrollably movements subsided for good that the negress set her free.
    Big Laura fell plainly on the table, fully sprawling and a lazy jet of urine sprang from between her strong thighs, arching graciously before spilling in the grass. The white bitch took a last breath then, hearing Conchita?s sustainers which were screaming and stampeding the ground as she unconsciously voided her bladder.
    Then, the big girl from Medellin felt that she was dragged off the table. She hit the ground with her back, provoking a dull thud; she then saw the blue sky for a too brief second, before feeling Conchita?s hairy groin crush her face. Smelling the sweat of her foe?s cunt, Laura wanted to curse but, the next moment, she showed the white of her eyes and the afternoon light began to fade.
    ?Piss in her mouth, Conchita, piss in her mouth!? managed Laura to hear Osvaldo but then, his voice faded off and so did the noise in the patio. Laura could still feel a salty liquid that drowned her and, when she realized it was the younger girl?s urine, the whole world seemed to shrink around her.
    The audience began to let mad yells but the big white girl remained motionless beneath Conchita, despite the heavy gushing that was bathing her face. It?s only after a minute or so that Osvaldo motioned the negress to get off the elder girl who remained eagle spread in the grass, eyes pointed emptily at the sky.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome, I really missed reading these stories.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    GASP!!!! ... that was totally awesome, Sega!

Meaow!
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]