Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is my first story. I hope people enjoy it. Gentle feedback would be appreciated.

It was a perfect day. Cheryl and I were paddling down the Thompson River. I looked back and watched Andrew's
    and Jenny's clipper handle a set of 8 foot standing waves with ease. I heard Jenny, laughing and screaming like a little girl. I felt a little uneasy how attracted I was to Jenny.
    We had met Andrew and Jenny last year in Australia and they had been gracious hosts. We returned the favour by inviting them on a wilderness canoe trip in
    Northern British Columbia.
    This was our third day on the river and we had settled into the pattern of canoeing for 5 or 6 hrs a day, setting up camp and falling into bed exhausted. today we were going to tie up early and play in my favourite spot on the river. It was a place were a hot
    spring bubbled up through the mud on the river bank. It was fun to lie in the hot mud and then cool off in the frigid river water. I pointed into the back eddy
    where the hot spring was. I immediately noticed that there wasn't much room to set up tents. Andrew and Jenny were using a small two man tent. Cheryl and I
    were using a large 6 man dome tent (our teenage boy had lent out our smaller canoe tent). Andrew and I set up the tents so the walls were right
    against each other. "We'll hear each other fart" joked Andrew. I laughed and looked over at the ladies collecting firewood. They both were attractive enough
    to turn heads. Jenny was a couple of inches taller
    with an enormous chest that I had to concentrate not
    to stare at. With the camp chores done, we went and stood by the hot spring. There was an uncomfortable moment when we all were unsure how to enter the mud bath.
    Cheryl and I are usually here alone and enjoy the spot without
    clothes. Cheryl laughed, started to unbutton her shirt and challenged Jenny "up for a little skinny dipping?"
    Jenny quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head and taunted back "I hope the size of these beauties doesn't intimidate you". She said that as she cupped
    her large breasts still encased in her bra. Cheryl not to be undone dropped her shorts and wiggled her ass at Andrew and I and asked "any assmen in the group". Andrew and I stood there with our mouths open. Soon both women were naked and what a sight they were.
    Both ladies had nicely trimmed beavers and I could see that Jenny was a natural blonde. Andrew and I quickly
    undressed. Cheryl caught me staring at Jenny and
    whispered "put your eyes back in your head honey".Suddenly Cheryl snuck up behind Jenny and pushed her
    in. Splat! "Oh you bitch" laughed Jenny as stood and walked toward Cheryl. Cheryl giggled and started to
    run away but Andrew and I caught her and threw her in. To my delight and surprise Jenny jumped on Cheryl. The ladies began to playfully wrestle in the warm mud. I was getting turned on. To hide my obvious excitement I
    quickly slid into the mud on my belly. Andrew followed
    suit, but not before I noticed that he was sporting an enormous erection. Both ladies were laying on their
    sides holding each other in an awkward headlocks as they tried to throw a leg over each other and assume
    the top position. To my surprise Cheryl got the top
    position she looked down and taunted "those tits aren't so big now that you're lieing on your back". Jenny began to buck and struggle and would have thrown
    Cheryl off if Andrew hadn't intervened. He laughed "get off my wife" and grabbed Cheryl and gently rolled
    her into the mud. Jenny jumped on her husband and Cheryl. Not to be left out I jumped on all three. Soon
    we were all laughing and rolling in the mud. Slowly the laughter subsided as our movements became more
    sensuous. The hot mud and the slippery flesh was having it's effect. Laughter was slowly turning to sighs.
    Suddenly we all stopped and lay in the mud feeling a lot turned on and a little guilty. I broke the ice by dashing into the freezing water. Running away hid my
    erection (although I'm sure Jenny must have felt it as we played in the mud). Cheryl and Jenny quickly joined me with whoops and shouts "God it's cold". "Come on in Andrew". Andrew lay face first in the mud and didn't
    move. I knew what the problem was. When we couldn't stand the cold any more we returned to the hot mud.
    Only then did Andrew make a break for the cold water.
    We spent the rest of the day. Laying in the mud and dashing for the water. All four of us were careful not to get too close.
    That night as I lay in our tent with Cheryl she asked me about what I thought of Jenny. I said she was nice. Cheryl said you couldn't take our eyes off her tits.
    "She sure is proud of those things", she added. I said shut up and come here. I cupped her breasts and said
    these are perfect. Slowly we began to make love. I started by kissing and fondling her breasts I knew her
    ego was hurting a little. I had entered her and was merrily pounding away when she grabbed my ear and said
    "sssshhhhh". I stopped and listened. I expected to hear a bear in the camp site. Instead I heard the
    distinct sound of Andrew and Jenny getting it on. They were trying to be quiet, but the rhythmic movement and
    the occasionally moan or gasp from Jenny gave them away. Cheryl began to move against me. She also began
    to moan a little more loudly. I heard Jenny raise her vocal level. Soon both women were panting and moaning
    and speaking quite loudly. "Fuck, fuck, me Peter" "Don't stop Andrew, baby, don't ever stop" filled the night air. It was strange but somehow the two ladies
    were competing as they fucked their husbands. And somehow the competition was turning them on. I hadn't
    seen Cheryl so aroused in years. Suddenly Jenny gasped
    "I'm coming I'm coming" Cheryl also moaned out her
    orgasm. I don't know when Andrew came, I know I was right behind the girls. "Sounds like you enjoyed that girlfriend", I heard Lorraine giggle. "You to, bitch" Jen answered. I lay there still unbelievably turned on wondering what the hell just happened.

Next chapter -- the storm and the catfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Congrats on your first effort ... let the ACTION begin!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Wickedly
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Excellent start...great setup!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: canoe trip

Cruises are the number one holiday choice for people who want to get the maximum out of their vacation time. These cruises offer various choices regarding places, historical artifacts, locations, and traveling in ships for days from country to country, respectively. In addition, some family cruises like cruising with msc cruises complete guide which is quite famous for entertainment.

Junior Hostboard Member BigBoy72's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

great start

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wanna see more

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you are looking for a cool place to stay, I highly recommend taking a closer look at Relax Residence Maldives (Relax Resdence - Thoddoo (Maldives) island hotel) My family and I really enjoyed it and I am sure we will be back there more than once. I won't be verbose, you better read all the information on their website and you will understand everything yourself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love rest, and recently we went canoeing. But since it was Europe, we managed to get there by buying tickets to germany at a good price. Only on this site you can find business class at an economy price, I recommend it!