Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Wife's 2nd Florida Fight

Didn't think this would happen, but if you use the power of suggestion, you will be surprised at what you can get someone to do. If you have read my previous two posts, you know that I am a financial manager for a private school in Florida. My wife has been ultra-busy running her jewelry store and had little time or use for sex which I just don't get. However, even at 69 my libido is still pretty strong. Fortunately, at this private school there are a lot of younger women and girls who have needs that are not getting met. Two of those, Emily (a supervisor) and Carrie (a part-time bookkeeper) like the extra attention I can give them in the sex department. With my hopeless addiction to catfighting, it was only a short time before I was able to goad them into a fight. Carrie, older but bigger, was able to beat Emily in a match I wrote about two posts ago, the day after Christmas 2021. Carrie also had a second match against another lady that I wrote about in the last post.

I really still wanted to get my 59-year-old wife, Vicki, in a fight with one of them, but she seemed uninterested in even sex and would usually only give me oral sex occasionally. I had been fucking Emily the most to satisfy my desires. My wife knew who Emily was, and even was a little irritated that I would talk so much about her, supposedly as just a work companion. So, last week while I was getting head from my wife and roughly holding her hair and slamming her head on my cock, I said that I thought Emily "would beat the shit" out of her in a catfight. Between face-plunges onto my dick, she uttered "uh-uh" in a muffled tone. She knew Emily's slight build, and even though Vicki was 20 years older, she had the size of Carrie and had been in quite a few catfights for me. I knew I was getting to my wife's pride, and she can be pretty fiery when she wants. After I came and held her head down to make her swallow, she said, "you really think that scrawny, little bitch could stand a chance after what I did to Corey (her last catfight back in 2020)". "That was a long time ago," I replied. She noted that Corey was physically superior to Emily and Vicki had made quick work of Corey. (What Vicki didn't know was that Emily was an ultra-marathon runner and worked out with weights. However, she also didn't know she had lost convincingly to Carrie, who was similarly sized to Vicki, in late December.) I said, "Let's see if she has any interest." Vicki shrugged, and I knew she was in, if I could get Emily to fight again after her loss to Carrie. My plan was to have Vicki defeat Emily as I was also pretty sure she would and set up a second fight with Carrie, who would be a much more formidable opponent.

Emily, although a cute 39-year-old with long brown hair, has always had trouble getting and keeping boyfriends. I suspect a self-image problem and she has been "easy pickens" for sex almost anytime I want - when I'm not doing the much more delicious body, Carrie. The loss to Carrie at Christmas was even more of a blow to her ego, although she was outmatched. However, because she was very single and constantly horny versus Carrie who was married, I was much more with Emily when Vicki was preoccupied with her store. Emily was very good in bed, too. So, a couple days after my faceuck with Vicki, I was in Emily and had her really going. I said, "I think Vicki knows about us because she wants to fight you." Emily looked up wide-eyed but didn't say anything, perhaps remembering her fight with Carrie. She had seen Vicki and knew Vicki resembled Carrie physically. I went on, "If you would, I think I have a plan for you to beat her." She blinked and looked up at the ceiling. Then, I started the rhythm again, only pounding a little harder as if to say, "I would really love you two to get it on." She asked, "would you like that?" To which, I replied with one word, "yeah." "Okay, then," she said.

Vicki had last weekend off and so, Sunday became the chosen day at Emily's request so she could get ready to fight as much as possible. We aren't too far from Daytona Beach, and there are a number of seedy and cheap one-story hotels that would work for the site. Just the two combatants and me. I booked three rooms; the middle room would be the fight room so that there would be less chance of someone hearing us. The Friday before, I accompanied Emily to her weightlifting class and talked to her coach who ran her through a series of boxing exercises which she had done before. I learned she also went on Saturday. Vicki and I arrived at one of the outside rooms next to the fight room. She was very uncharacteristically horny and I obliged her, trying to take as much out of her to make the fight a little more even. After we were done, Vicki dressed for the fight and I went next door to the fight room to rearrange the furniture.

At 2 p.m., the designated time, I heard a knock on the door and opened it for Vicki. She said, "where's the little girl?" I shrugged and held my hands out as I hadn't seen Emily yet. About 5 minutes later, a second knock answered our question and Emily walked in with a skin-tight workout suit and her hair back in a ponytail. Vicki had on a jogging suit which I knew probably had little underneath. Emily is 5'3", 120lbs. Vicki is 5'6", 140 lbs with shoulder-length blonde hair. I said, "you know each other, so there's no need for introductions." Vicki said, "you ready to get pounded, little girl?" Emily was silent which was great for me because Vicki didn't really know we were sleeping together and I didn't want Emily to spill those beans. "Okay," I said, "why don't we get undressed and go over the rules." Emily started peeling off her workout suit and went down to her lavender lace matching bra and panties as she had done in her fight with Carrie. Vicki took off her sweat suit bottoms to reveal black panties. Then, she smirked and slowly unzipped her top to reveal that she was topless and her 44DD tits, although sagging, looked awesome by comparison to Emily's A cups. Vicki looked Emily in the eye while she caressed her big nipples. "Now these are tits, not those midget things you have," Vicki crowed, "and I am going to enjoy having you suck on them when this is all over." Emily still remained silent, and I thought this was going to be pretty easy for Vicki, and it would be awesome to see Emily sucking on Vicki's 44DDs. I explained the rules; mittens must be worn at all times, no punches to the head, no standing - starting on knees, no biting, etc. Vicki looked at Emily and said, "I know Ray gets his rocks off seeing us go at it, I just want to mess you up little girl, but what do you get out of this?" For the first time, Emily spoke up and said, "if I win, I'm going to fuck Ray in front of you on the bed over there." Vicki laughed and said, "right..." Emily then said to Vicki, "I'd prefer punching anywhere and standing if you are up to it, grandma." Vicki laughed again, and said, "whatever, it's your funeral ... and take off that bra you surfboard!" To that, I said, "okay, if these conditions are agreed, then there will be 3-minute rounds, with 3-minute breaks between the rounds until someone quits or gets knocked out." Both nodded, and Emily removed her bra revealing her cute pencil-eraser nipples that were rock hard.

Round 1: Emily came right at Vicki to my surprise, as opposed to the timidity she had shown in her fight with Carrie. She started peppering Vicki's tits like speed bags. Vicki is more of a brawler and was looking at getting Emily to the floor, but anytime she came in close, Vicki got her tits pounded. In desperation, Vicki aimed a roundhouse at Emily's head which Emily ducked and started upper-cutting Vicki's big jugs. I could see Vicki was as surprised as I was. Emily's punches backed Vicki to the wall and she kept hammering away at my favorite parts on Vicki's body. Vicki pushed Emily away but her tits were beet red from Emily's pounding. Vicki decided to play defense until the round ended.

Between rounds, I could see that Vicki was thinking about how she could get to Emily. For her part, Emily bounced back to her chair like a cheerleader and was smiling pretty heavily. Vicki said, "I am gonna so wipe that smile off your face, little girl!" Emily kept smiling and shrugged.

Round 2: Both came out warily. Vicki kept moving steadily in Emily's direction while Emily retreated throwing jabs into Vicki's tits and making her wince. One of the problems of stand-up fights in a hotel room space is that there just isn't much room. Soon, Emily backed up and fell into her chair (we were using the hotel room furniture so these where upholstered armed chairs). Vicki then jumped on top of Emily and Emily had nowhere to go because of the padded arms of the chair. Vicki rained down punch after punch into Emily's head, neck and chest. Emily's legs flailed and I could hear her moan and gasp with each of Vicki's hits. Tiring of this, Vicki jumped up and tried to drill a shot into Emily's cunt as she sat trying to recover but Emily blocked the big righthander with her legs, and I knew she would be heavily bruised there. Seeing her escape though, Emily made it to her feet only being hit with a punch to her kidney area. She actually seemed okay for being trapped and pulverized for more than a minute. Again, both women played defense to end the round.

Round 3: Immediately, Emily went back to her first-round strategy charging Vicki and punching as fast as she could. She wasn't wild but there was no way she could keep up that pace. Vicki again took a lot of damage to her magnificent tits. Again, Emily had her up against the wall. This time Emily kneed Vicki in the crotch and scored a direct hit. Vicki's mouth formed an "O" and Emily followed up the cunt-buster with a quick punch to the face. Vicki pushed Emily off and held her nose which wasn't bleeding and didn't look broken but obviously hurt. Emily, needing a breath, waited in the middle of the room for Vicki to recover or quit. There was no quit in Vicki as she angrily charged Emily and knocked Emily to the ground for the first time. Unfortunately for Vicki, the egg timer went off, and the round ended.

You could tell Vicki was anxious for the 4th round to begin as she hardly sat between rounds. Emily looked pensive in her chair, but I detected a little bit of anxiousness, too.

Round 4: True to what I thought, Vicki came out smoking to start the round as Emily stood her ground in a boxing stance. Vicki charged low but caught a blow to the back of her head for her troubles and ended on the floor. Emily didn't jump on Vicki, satisfied to punch at her while she was on the floor. As Vicki was getting up, Emily hit her with a right-handed haymaker to the head that put Vicki on her back, I think Vicki might have been out already, but Emily followed up with a soccer kick to her cunt. There was no movement from Vicki and I stopped Emily from doing any further damage. Emily had done what didn't seem possible, she had beaten Vicki, a larger, veteran catfighter for her first win. As Vicki, started to come around, Emily went and wiped her bare feet on Vicki's big tits. She then knelt over Vicki and lifted her head and made Vicki suck her small tits. Emily said, "who's sucking whose?"

Vicki really had not much of a clue where she was and Emily summarily dropped Vicki's head back to the hotel room carpet where she closed her eyes. Emily then looked at me more savagely than at anytime before. She jumped on top of me on the bed and rode me until I exploded into her. As we were finishing, Vicki tried to get up and go back to our room. Emily jumped off the bed and grabbed Vicki by the hair and pulled her onto the bed, too. (Did I tell you that Emily is also bi? See Christmas story.) She rode Vicki's face and yelled, "suck out his cum you fucking loser!" Then Emily motioned with her head for me to leave. Vicki didn't return to our room for 4 hours. When she did I grabbed her by her disheveled hair and proceeded to fuck her doggie style on our bed saying, "how could you lose to such a little girl, you fucking loser!" For the first time in years, I fucked Vicki two more times before we went home. However, we haven't fucked, kissed, touched or even spoken since. But then again, that is why I have Emily. At school the past three days, Emily has positively glowed. I'm sure Carrie is wondering why.

Which makes me think now, with renewed confidence, Emily might be up for a rematch with Carrie. There are a number of people who would like to see that one
    Last edited by rayman89113; March 23rd, 2022 at 04:07 AM.