Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Eight ? Savages in a Cage

The fight was being held in Denver. We arrived by jet accompanied by Sonny. A car took us to a hotel where we rested. The following morning we were picked up in a limo with dark rear windows. We arrived at a warehouse shortly after noon. There we walked through a crowd of men and women gathered loosely around an open bar and buffet sat up along one wall. A chain link fence enclosed a twenty by twenty mat covered area in the center of the room. We were led past the fenced area and taken to a series of small empty offices in the back. The only pieces of equipment in the offices were folding chairs and tables. There were two rolling stretchers in the hall way as well as what looked like a make-shift doctor?s office in the larger otherwise empty room at the head of the corridor of small offices.

Sonny joined us in the rear with the fight card. Unfortunately in this club, fighters waited in the rear and only got to view the action later on tapes provided to the members and fighters. There were ten matches scheduled. The first three matches were woman versus woman. The first was a soft rules catfight, the second was a rough rules catfight, and the third was a no rules catfight. All were submission or knock out rules matches. The fourth match was a boxing match between a man and a woman. The fifth was a taped fist fight between a wife and an ex-wife. We were the sixth match. Our fight was listed as a no rules gang fight to double knock outs. The seventh fight was a tag team championship. The eight was a bare knuckles stand up only no rules fight to determine the top contender for the bare knuckles belt. The ninth fight was simple listed as a fight to the finish between a prison guard and a released prisoner. Sonny said that meant death fight in all probability. The tenth fight was listed as a dog collar slave fight between two ex-tag team champions.

I wondered why there were no men versus men matches. Sonny said that all or mainly all women cards or mainly all men cards had better attendance and more bettors than well mixed cards. The availability of skilled male on male violence was too prevalent above ground and that limited the high paying underground audience to death fights, sex slave and other special rules matches. The problem was that many of the men who liked to watch women hurt and dominate each other sexually weren?t the same audience than enjoyed watching the men and vice versa. There was a third audience that was very much into watching both sexes in similar fights, including couples, and they usually attended both kinds of events as well as the fewer mixed and couples cards.

I wondered what the hell dog collar match was all about. Sonny explained that there was a personal grudge being settled. Sometimes those were settled in death or maiming matches, but because of a demand in other parts of the world the practice of slave fights had gained in popularity for settling grudges. The two ex-lovers would be chained together with a eight foot chain connected to neck collars. They would fight until one of them was able to ring bells attached to each corner within two minutes of ringing the first bell. The loser would be sold to either a business man and the winner would receive the money. The loser would earn money doing whatever her owner required. Half the money would go to the winner and half would go to the owner until he had doubled his investment. Then the slave would be freed if she still lived. When the price had been paid the loser would be released with nothing at all and have to make her way in the world on her own. Few ever came back.

I asked why a dog collar match. Sonny said they found special stipulations were better than submission fights since those usually ended in death and that kind of took the sting out of the slavery clause. He said that the agreed terms were usually kept quiet. If the loser was to be sold as a whore, the price would be just enough to keep the loser fucking for a year or two. If the price was higher she might be sold to one of the more extreme fight clubs where the only way out was to survive a number of brutal fights. Usually an owner would introduce a new class of fighters to his pens with the understanding that only one of them would ever leave alive. I felt my stomach turn over and my clit harden. That was extreme! I had found something I would not do. Finally I had found my limits. I was strangely satisfied.

Sonny left to watch the fights. Linda and I remained quiet, periodically stretching, trying to rest and listening to the roars drifting down the hallway from the arena. You knew when a fight was finished because of the applause followed by the sound of a stretcher, maybe two stretchers, being rolled through the door to the recovery room. Sonny said we would be able to watch the fights afterward on tape, but the club kept the fighters isolated before and after the fight by tradition. This little underground community had so many rules and regulations it was like they were trying to prove to themselves that they were a community and not a collection of freaks with too much money. Maybe I wasn?t the only one with doubts about my new lifestyle. Not being alone was again strangely satisfying.

Finally it was our turn. We were led down the hall and out to the ring wearing heels and silk robes. Once inside we stripped off everything and stood barefoot and nude in the blood spattered cage. The mat had been wiped up and dried after each match, but there were bits of hair and blood hanging from the chain links. I wondered how many times blood had been splashed on those links. Did they change cages after every night of fights or was this the detritus of hundreds of battles? I guess it didn?t really matter. However, I noticed a lot of different kinds and colors of hair caught in the links. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

An announcer said, ?Appearing for the first time tonight in our society is the team of lovers, Linda and Renee. Linda is the 28 year old brunette. She stands 5?5??, weighs 135 pounds and has a legendary figure of 42DD-24-34 and they are indeed real. This is there introduction as fighters in our club and no matter what the result they will have earned a team membership should they be willing and able to fight again.?

There was applause as Linda showed off her breasts and hard body. She had joined me in going hairless down below as well as shortening her hair to reduce its usefulness as a handle. I had cut my once long blonde hair to the club?s minimal length for women, five inches. When it was my turn I flexed for the crowd showing off my toned new set of muscles. There were some appreciative whistles and remarks, but nothing could bring out the male lust like Linda?s huge balloon like titties. I felt a little bit of jealousy.

The announcer said, ?Relatively new to the fight scene is Renee, blonde and 22 years old. She stands 5?9??, weighs 144 pounds and has a lean mean fit figure of 36A 23 36.?

Sonny had warned me against getting to muscular, because they would kick me into a new class the same way they did if you began showing too many marital arts skills. There was a market for body builders and marital artists, but paradoxically to me it was not as lucrative as that for what Sonny called normal women. I had inquired further. He explained that since most of the money came from men it was the same old thing, the wants and wishes of the patrons ruled just as it did in ever other field of entertainment. Most men wanted brutal cat fights and unskilled fist fights, not trained fighters whose fights could be highly defensive and boring no matter what the result.

Then Mary and Tammy came out wearing matching pink t-shirts and pink heels. They stripped quickly and were welcomed by favorable applause. They were well known and well liked.

The announcer said, ?Appearing again are the mother daughter team of Mary and Tammy. Mary is 37 years old, stands 5?7??, weighs 158 pounds, and measures 42DD-28-38. Tammy is 19 years old, stands 5?7??, weighs 145 pounds, and measures 38DD-26-38. They have left their wonderfully blonde hair long. Brave ladies you have the personal thanks of this hair fan.?

The full figured blondes had left their hair and allowed their bushes to grow as well. I wondered at the tactic, but it was too our advantage so be it. I fully intended to rip out handfuls of both.

The announcer said, ?This is a special top bitch match and the winners will take the losers any way they want for thirty minutes after the match. After that the cage will be opened and the audience will be permitted to partake of the losers for another thirty minutes. Only then will their misery and humiliation end. The rules are simple, there are no rules. This is anything goes until sixty second dual knock outs or winners accept dual submissions. As the winners wish the losers to suffer through the humiliation of their loss both sides have agreed to reframe from gouging out eyes or removing body parts unless of course they change their minds during the fight.?

There was a roar of laughter. I looked at Tammy?s red painted claws. She opened her mouth and made biting motions with her teeth. The look in her eyes was a reflection of my own battle lust. This was going to be nasty work. Linda had a faraway look in her eyes. Mary was moving back and forth foot to foot flexing her bright red sharpened claws. All four of us were caught up in cat fight fever for sure. I wouldn?t have remembered much of the fight if I hadn?t viewed the video from my hospital bed afterwards. As it turned out I had a lot of time to watch it.

And the signal, Linda?s fists snapped up and she caught an onrushing Mary with a stiff left jab to the mouth, knocking the big busted blonde?s head back and sending her stumbling. Linda?s following right missed. Linda stepped forward and targeted her left, but Mary grabbed the side of the cage with her left hand and kicked Linda right in the pussy. Linda groaned and moved away with her fists ready. Mary wiped her lips with the back of her left arm and checked for blood, but they weren?t split yet. The heavy blonde stalked after Linda.

Tammy and I circled one another far more cautiously than Mary and Linda had. Tammy feinted twice trying to set me up for a snap kick. I slapped away her hands and twisted out of both kicks way. She looked frustrated for a moment, cursed me and challenged me to fight. I spit out and caught her right in the face. She froze for a second, shocked at the petty insult. I launched forward and connected with a hard right to her left eye. Her hair flew and her hands came up. My right knee dug into her belly. She groaned and grabbed for my hair. She caught my hair and jerked my head to the side and tried to take me down, but I pushed my shoulder into her and drove her body back into the side of the cage. The cage gave a little and her big ass poked through the little chain links.

Mary moved forward again. Linda jabbed her three times, connecting once. Mary charged. Linda tried to side step and punch, but Mary snagged her hair and pulled my big busted girl into a stand-up body to body tangle. Linda?s left hand grabbed a fist full of long blonde hair and bent Mary?s head back. Linda?s right dug savage short shots into Mary?s left side and kidney. Mary groaned as her head was wrenched back. She held Linda?s head by the hair with her left and dug her sharp right thumbnail into Linda?s left cheek just below the eye. Linda howled as the nail dragged across her beautiful skin leaving a nasty trail. Mary?s nail expertly gouged at the soft cheek and then went back for more.

Tammy groaned as I drove my shoulder into her gut again and again. She dropped hammer shots to my back and tried to chop my neck. I kept moving in and out, using the fence for leverage. I wanted to gut this young bitch quickly so I could punch her face in. She gave up trying to punch her way out. Suddenly I felt ten claws dig into my hard round ass. She got her fingers deep into the white flesh and then ripped upwards along my back, leaving ten bright red trails in my previously unmarked skin. The pain was so great that I arched my back and stopped ramming into her. Suddenly her knee came up and dug into my bent over belly. I grabbed the knee and tried to stand up. Tammy hopped on one foot and pulled down on my hair to keep me from putting her on her big ass.

Linda retaliated and sank her teeth into Mary?s left shoulder escaping from the gouging thumb nail for the moment. Mary squealed and used both hands to drag Linda?s head back. Linda came back and stepped back a foot. Now she drove her wicked right fist straight up into Mary?s upturned chin, snapping her teeth together and stunning the mother. Mary lost her footing and went down hitting the mat hard. Linda started forward, but Mary was on her back with her feet up in the classic school girl defensive move. Linda grabbed the right foot and tried to stomp kick Mary?s cunt with the left. Mary rotated and took the kick on her right thigh, but then kicked with her left in a sweep. The sweep took Linda?s right foot off the mat and my girl joined Mary on the mat with a hard thud.

Tammy and I still struggled to dominant. She finally ripped out a wad of my hair and I was momentarily free to stand up. I lifted her trapped knee up. She leaned back on the cage for balance. I kicked her other ankle and down she went. She fell down the side of the cage and ended up on her ass, her left leg up in the air trapped in my arms, her right leg bent under her. I shifted my weight to my right foot and drove my left foot straight into her hairy cunt. Tammy screamed and grabbed for my foot. I got it away and stomped her again, this time smashing her hand against her pubic mound. I got my foot back minus some skin on my calf that was left under her nails and started to kick again. She rolled to the side and got her right leg out from under her. Instead of risking getting swept, I twisted and rolled her over using her leg. I tried to go for what Sonny would have called a Boston Crab, but she pushed up and rolled under herself bringing her head beneath my crotch, her left leg straight up in the air and her right trying to find away to get control of the situation. I knew hands were reaching up for my cunt. I let go of the leg and dropped down trying to drive my knees into her tits.

On the mat on the other side of the cage Mary and Linda was tangled in a biting clawing frenzy rolling back and forth on the mat taking pieces out of one another. Mary was bigger and maybe a better cat claw fighter. In any case, Linda wasn?t able to use her fistic talents to any great affect.

My knees came down. One hit on the upper chest and slid down onto Tammy?s left arm, crushing the bicep to the mat. My right knee crushed straight into Tammy?s right tit grinding deep into the 38DD orb and then rolling across the crushed flesh to land on the mat. I had really hurt her. She screamed, but as an experienced fighter, she didn?t just lay there and suffer. Instead I felt her sharp teeth dig into the underside of my left ass cheek. I should have stayed in position, but try and not react to a bitch biting a whole in your ass. I squealed and moved forward on my knees pulling my flesh out between her clenched teeth. Suddenly her legs clamped around my upper ribs. I felt her hands trying to get to my crotch, but luckily my knees were still either pinning her arms or blocking them. I felt her tense her legs and prepare to crush the air out of me. I had my left hand on the mat for support. I reached between her legs and hooked my index finger inside her hairy cunt lips. I was instantly rewarded with a scream.

I heard another scream. Linda was on her back ripping at Mary?s hair as the bitch tried to chew off Linda?s right nipple. Linda got the mouth off her now bloody breast, but the heavier woman was astride Linda?s legs and moving up. Mary?s hands fastened on Linda?s breasts. Linda replied in kind. The two women savaged one another with Mary bouncing her big ass on my girl?s belly. Linda was grunting each time Mary?s ass and crotch came down on her sweaty belly.

Tammy?s body arched up involuntarily trying to avoid the fingernail of my index finger tearing at the tend flesh inside her cunt just behind her pubic bone. Looking at the tit mauling Linda was taking I decided to take a chance. As Tammy arched and twisted, I suddenly withdrew my finger, made a fist and sank it into Tammy?s stretched out lower belly. I heard Tammy groan as all the air left her. Her feet lifted off the floor, her ass bounced down and her knees came up to defend her convulsing belly. I must have gotten a nice shot to her egg sacks. I rolled to the side freeing Tammy to curl up into a ball groaning.

I scrambled to my feet and took four quick long steps. I planted my left foot and delivered a savage kick to Mary?s unsuspecting face. Crack. My foot hit her full in the face. Her head snapped back and she slumped forward onto Linda. I leaned over and grabbed her hair to drag her off. Suddenly I felt something between my legs. A fraction of a second later my pussy exploded as Tammy delivered a kick every bit as savage as mind, but this time the target was my cunt. She caught me perfectly. Her toes impacted on my clit and her instep took me full in the lips. I remember gasping and falling forward on top of Mary and Linda.

Tammy tried to stomp on Linda?s exposed face. Linda twisted her head and caught the teen?s ankle. From on her back, Linda twisted the ankle and Tammy fell on the mat. I heard Linda cursing for me to get the fuck off her. I rolled off of Mary and crawled toward the chain link fence on all fours. The pain in my pussy wouldn?t let me stand yet. Linda struggled out from under Mary?s body. The mother was just beginning to move and when she rolled over her nose was pouring blood from both nostrils. Linda was on one hand, one knee and one foot on her way to standing. Tammy scooted forward on her ass and drove her right foot flat into Linda?s already bruised left breast.

Linda went onto her back holding herself. I pulled myself up on the chain link. Suddenly Tammy grabbed the back of my hair and rammed my face hard into the links. Then she scrubbed my face back and forth along the chain links while pumping her free fist into my kidneys. I felt my forehead scrap open and my nose began to bleed. One of my cheeks seemed to catch for a moment in the links. She was trying to rub my face off on the fence. I got enough of my senses back to fire my elbow back into the tits. After six tit crushing shots I got her to groan and press her body against my back. She sank her teeth into my shoulder, reached around with her right hand and ripped my right tit with her claws. I cried out for help, but none came.

Linda made it to her knees and rested until Mary had started to crawl to the fence. Ignoring the battering I was taking, Linda stood up and followed Mary. Mary grabbed the fence and started to pull herself up. Linda hammered her in the kidneys with both fists causing the older woman to bend backwards in agony holding the fence with her clutched hands. At about that time I felt Tammy release me. I whirled around and missed a back fist. She had already moved to blindside Linda with a left to the side of the head.

Linda went down. Tammy stomped on her right breast and then stomped on her lower belly. Linda?s feet came up and she kicked back driving Tammy back a step. Mary turned around and aimed a foot stomp at Linda?s face. Before she could deliver, I rammed into her from behind and took her into the cage and then down on the mat. I tried to choke her out immediately, but she rolled me off and we got tied together on our sides, legs and arms wrestling for position. I tried to bite her big tit, but she butted my head with hers stunning us both. The sweat and blood on my face was in my eyes, but this close I didn?t really need to see that well.

Linda kept Tammy back with her feet for a few moments. Tammy circled around her looking for away in, but Linda turned on her ass keeping her feet up. Unfortunately that didn?t work to well for me. As Tammy got close to me she turned from Linda and kicked me hard, instep first into the back of my head. I was stunned. My head rammed into Mary?s busting open her forehead and stunning both of us, me far worse of course since I was already blasted by Tammy?s kick.

Linda used the break to roll over to her hands and knees and scramble out of range toward the edge of the cage. Tammy missed a kick and then pursued her, but Linda made it to her feet and mule kicked backwards. Her heel took Tammy right on the pubic bone, stopped the blonde bitch in her tracks and then sent her stumbling backwards holding herself. Linda came forward and hooked a right into Tammy?s face, then a left to her ribs and a straight right into Tammy?s mouth sending her falling backwards bleeding. Linda jumped on top of Tammy and started pounding her face, head and tits with downward punches.

Mary took advantage of my situation and crawled on top. The heavy bitch, put both hands around my throat and choked me with her arms straight out keeping me from getting to her face. I clawed and gouged her big hanging tits, but she took the mauling and kept choking. I bucked up feet first but couldn?t dislodge her. She road me and choked me. Finally I had to grab for her wrists and tried and pry her hands away. She held on. I clawed at my own throat until I managed to capture her index finger and bent it backwards. I did my dead level best to break the digit, but she saved her finger by jerking her hand away. I gasped and coughed trying to get air back in my lungs. Mary captured my weak arms and put them under her knees. Just as my vision was beginning to clear from oxygen deprivation, my face was filled with her knuckles. My eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth, jaw and even ears and temples got cracked again and again. I felt my nose crack and then I know I was out. The tape shows my legs going rigid and my arms going straight out trying to protect the head.

Mary got off me and turned to Tammy who was still fighting from the bottom. Linda had her face busted up, but she hadn?t taken her out of the fight. Mary grabbed Linda around the neck from behind and then dropped on top of both of them. Linda pushed back and managed to sit up on Tammy?s belly with Mary sitting on Tammy?s legs. Linda clawed at the choking forearm and reached back over her head for Mary?s hair and face. Tammy?s claws came up and worked on Linda?s tits, especially the already scratched and bleeding nipples. Linda screamed and lost control of the encircling arm. Now she could no longer scream. Mary choked off her wind abnd tried to take her out for good.

Linda struggled and finally rolled to the side taking Mary with her. Mary held onto the choke and hooked her legs around Linda?s waist from behind. Tammy rolled to face Linda and began savaging her crotch with both hands. Linda screamed and twisted. They tortured and tortured her. She screamed out her surrender and they continued to work on her. Tammy had both thighs bloody now and Linda was still signaling surrender, but as long as she was showing signs of consciousness they could continue to work on her. Then Tammy started punching Linda?s big tits again and again, showing the brunette no mercy. Linda screamed out her surrender but the tit punishment continued. The joyous look on the mother daughter team of abusers was beyond anything I in my greatest perversion had shown. They were getting off on destroying Linda.

The tape shows me beginning to move. I rolled over on my belly and vomited on the mat. I rose up on my hands and knees and crawled toward the edge of the cage. I pulled myself up and then staggered toward where the demon duo was savaging Linda. I don?t remember any of this, but the tape shows me paused trying to see through a mask of blood and swollen shut eyes. I couldn?t have sworn this bloody apparition was me or had been me. Mary had destroyed my face, opening up wounds, splitting my lips, closing my eyes and spreading my nose. The apparition staggered around, but moved ever slowly toward Mary. I knee dropped on Mary?s ribs, breaking the choke hold she had on my girl. I flopped over Linda?s side and attacked Tammy with my claws and teeth.

Mary rolled out from under my legs and tried to get up. She grabbed her ribs and writhed in pain. I latter found out I had broken two of them with my knee drop. I tried to crawl onto Tammy, but she rolled me over and climbed on top of me. Linda curled up in a little ball and wailed, holding her tits with one hand and crotch with the other. Mary struggled to her feet, still holding her ribs. I had hurt her, but nothing like they had hurt Linda.

Once on top of me, Tammy spread her legs and straddled me body to body. I ripped at her hair and back with my hands. She clawed my face and tits. I tried to roll her off, but her feet dug into the mat and kept her on top. She moved to my blood soaked hair and twisted my head to the side before dropping her teeth to the incredible mouse under my right eye. She bit into it and blood spurted from her lips. The tape shows me screaming and my feet kicking uselessly as I rip out two handfuls of her bloody blonde hair.

Mary staggers to Linda?s fetal form and kicks her in the head twice. Linda stopped moving after the second kick. Then Mary moved over to where Tammy was eating my face. Mary?s mound was on my lower belly. My crotch was exposed. The tape shows Mary taking careful aim and stomping down on my pussy three times before I can close my legs. Tammy sits up and traps my arms under her knees. Then she skins my small hard tits with her claws, raking them again and again until they are raw and streaked with blood. Mary walks around to the front and puts her foot on my neck. I don?t remember any of that, but the tape shows my legs kicking for about a minute before I stop moving.

I don?t remember too much after that. In my mind I remember a great deal of pain and the feeling of being violated over and over again. The tape shows that in fact, they slapped both of us awake and proceeded to violate every orifice with fingers, fists, toes, feet and tongue. They rode our bloody faces coming as they crushed our wounded masks against their asses and pussies. They both took delight in using Linda?s bloody swollen bags as masturbatory bean bags for their cunts. When their half hour was up they pissed on us and left for the medical room. They were both a mess, but of course nothing as bad as us.

Then the gentle audience enjoyed themselves. It took three viewings to get an accurate count, but I took twenty six cocks in various holes, fifteen strap-ons, five handhelds, numerous fingers, several hands and a few fists. Then they threw our limp bodies on stretchers and rolled us out. Neither one of us was moving or even moaning. We were out, stained from head to toe by blood, sweat, piss and cum of the multitude who had done us.

I woke up in small private hospital four days letter with bandages on my face blocking my vision. I later learned that my wounds, internal and external had taken six hundred plus stitches and four operations to correct. I would be in hospital for an additional three weeks before being sent home to recuperate. Because of fractures in my facial bones I would be out of action for at least six months. Linda had fewer long term injuries, but both her tits had suffered damage enough to require operations to repair ruptures. She would be out of action for three months. And by out of action, they meant no significant exercise. Fighting wasn?t even on the agenda.

My only visitors during my hospital stay were Mr. Cage and Jerry. After seeing me once Jerry never showed up again. Mr. Cage actually helped me get back home and told me a number of disturbing things that would further alter the course of my life. One of the most disturbing things was that Linda blamed me for the defeat and no longer wished to partner or even to speak to me. Further she had approached the club to have our team membership converted to a singles membership. I thought what the fuck, but Mr. Cage explained that the club was unlikely to allow to new members to enter on a single team membership and would demand that one of us resign or we fight for the spot. I wasn?t about to fight any time soon. I couldn?t get over that bitch Linda. I had watched the fight and we had got our ass kicked, but every time I could I had come to her aid and she had done shit all for me. Fucking bitch! Mr. Cage warned me to resign or Linda would surely challenge me to a grudge match, perhaps even a slave match.

This is the end of this chapter. There is one more chapter for sure. Will she and and Linda make peace or make war? Has the fight been beaten out of Renee or will she come back? Will someone be enslaved?

As usual comments and suggestions are welcome. By the way some folks are making suggestions for fights and even providing me fighter descriptions. I may or may not use them, but feel free to let me no at my yahoo mail box.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENTLY SU{ERB!!!!!!! LOVED the fight, WOW!!!! I also have thingss like you mentioned ready, and will send them to you, and still want to discuss the series with you when you have time.

2 thumbs up!!!!

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An amazing chapter ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm going to guess they have it out in a grudge fight, the results of which will determine the direction of further chapters (if any at all) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another fantastic chapter! The best yet actually.

If I can slip in a suggested plot line here, let them have their grudge match. Renee wins of course, sending a very beaten Linda to slavery. Of course, chapter 10 (a nice even number [img]wink.gif[/img] ) would then be told to you by Sonny. Seems the two younger sisters of Linda extract a permanent two-fisted revenge on Renee in a nice private place. The tape Sonny makes gets to Linda just bfore she dies, allowing her to see that neither one makes it.

Okay, enough of my ramblings. This is a great series and I can not thank you enough for sharing with us!

Cat