Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    catfight

Fast forward, we got off early that day, and any body who was anybody was heading for the Mall, on the other side of the Soccer Field. I was walking with my friend Jane when we caught up to Sue and two of her friends. Can't remember the exact tant, but it went something like hey limpy, or something like that, from one of Sue's friends, I was cool just walked up to Sue's friend another dirty blonde, said something like, "OH? like this" and cow kicked Sue who was standing off to the side. Not hard but just enough so she would feel it. Well the rest was School Dazz Hesterical History. Jane and Sue's friend locked up like two hockey players holding each other back, as Sue and I exchanged slaps pulled hair in a frenzied awkward classic catfight way, tangled up vertically, like a Sailor greeting his wife after two months at sea, skirts flying and hiking up. We looked like two really bad polka dancers, kicking pulling poping blouse buttons, and starting hose runs. THEN we hit the ground wrestling and rolling for what seemed like an hour. Clutching pulling ripping, biting, pulling hair, more hugging clutching and pulling clothes. Dirt got in our eyes, sweat, hair, I was blind and so was Sue. I remember her second friend kicking and pulling at us, I suppose either trying to stop the fight or help out Sue, but she probably kicked Sue more than me. My game plan of sorts was simple, hang on for dear life and inflict more pain than Sue. I had recalled, while snaking around the field with Sue, from an earlier play scrap I had with my sister, that I neither wanted the Girl I was fighting to roll on top, and certainly not roll on top and struggle into a sitting position on my Chest, as my bigger sister had done one summer earlier and proceeded to spit in my face. So I had instinctively hooked and locked both my legs around one of Sue's. During the course of our fight she had done the same, and periodically cow kicked me with a free leg in the small of my back or lower, adding bruises to my ass and thighs. One of my hands, was firmly grasping hair and blouse collar, while the other clawed and punched away, like a flailing whip. Sue had her own grip with her especially long nails, that had cut into the back of my scalp. She too would flail away with her free arm. I then heard a husky youthful voice yell out CAT FIGHT. CAT FIGHT at least 6 or 7 times. Followed shortly there after by the thumping of heavy soles on turf, and a building ground and crowd noise. with comments like; "come on Sue, get on top Pat, pull her bra off, ya catfight, look at them go, f_ck this is great, who are those two, hey those other two broadies are fighting now "(Meaning that Jane and Sue's friend had gotten into it.) This of course was mere background noise, to Sue's heavy breathing cursing and the sound of the ground rolling up and hitting my body every couple of seconds. Pain, emotional embarasement, and physical exhaustion were the principle ingredients of this after school activity. NO I was not thinking about sex at the time or getting off in the least. NOR did I have a burning desire to kiss little Sue, while her chompers were snaping at my lips and cheek. I guess we obviously looked like two very awkward petting lovers of sorts.

catfighting

Our skirts were both in a more than ready position for Male exploration, as I could feel my skirt bunched up around my waiste, like I was wearing a rolled up towel around it. Sue's skirt had gotten hauled under her blouse almost completely, while I had been grabbing and clawing at it along with her back side, to keep her rolled off me. She had been performing a similar strategy kicking with her free leg whenever I began to roll on top to help maintain our gyrating momentum. Periodically our hair grips would slip and we would bump faces, this seemed to lead to not only knawing on the others cheek and nose and chins, but also, some vigorous face butting. Fortuanately, the combination of sweat, wet grass and grime, made it difficult for us to get a good bite or claw grip on the other's ass or mug. Sue did have an especially large mouth with huge teeth. I swear my face could have fit inside her big mouth. Along with this facial bumping biting battle, a good knuckled hook would often travel up the side of our heads. so there we were with a gathering audience, not knowing where we exactly were on the field.
    DSC00341

We had rolled apart once or twice during our combat, only to tackle the other through blerely teary eyes, and continue our roll about.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2008 08:05 PM: Message edited by: pwestcat ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2008 08:06 PM: Message edited by: pwestcat ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2008 08:11 PM: Message edited by: pwestcat ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 17, 2008 08:15 PM: Message edited by: pwestcat ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: School Days Catfight part 2

Wow! Now that's what I call one hell of a catfight! Great writing and desciption of the action. It has everything anyone could want in a catfight, hairpulling, scratching, vicious and deep multiple biting and rolling on the ground wrestling on the ground all twisted up from head to toe even through mud. Nice touch.. Great story whoever wrote this. I'd love to hear back from you on how this catfight turned out. Please be as descrpriptive as you were in your School days Part 2 Blog. If you want to tell me about any other catfights you've been in or saw please write to me about those too. You are a great writer. I felt like I was there watching the whole thing and it was good. I hope you won!You made my day. Mike.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: School Days Catfight part 2

I am wondering if there is a part 1 to this story, if so what title is it under... this is so that I can get a background of the fight.

Junior Hostboard Member Olivia9230's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: School Days Catfight part 2

A change manager basically plays a key role in ensuring projects and other changes are made in business deals. Companies hire the best assignment writing service to handle this job and they also have new opportunities for beginners.