Carmelita and Sarah sat out on the deck wearing only their bikinis as they worked on their tans. Earlier in the day they had both gone out shopping with their mom and grandmother and now they wanted to relax and work on their tans. Sarah looked up as she heard the door open and out walked her mom and grandmother both ladies wearing only bikinis. Katy sat down on a lawn chair across from her daughter Carmelita as Katy's mom Amy sat down across from Sarah. Amy glanced at her granddaughters and spoke up. "Your mom and i saw you two both laying out in the sun and thought we would join you. " Carmelita and Sarah both smiled as Sarah replied. " Well, it's about time grandma. We were starting to wonder if you both were going to join us or not. " Carmelita shook her head a bit. She knew her sister was being a bit of a smartass towards her mom and grandma. Katy gave Sarah a look. " No reason for you to be a smartass towards your grandma and I, Sarah..." Sarah turned her head glancing at her sister as they each exchanged a bit of a smirk.

Amy noticed the look her two granddaughters exchanged with each other. "Oh, so you want to be a smartass to Carmelita?" Amy asked. "So, what if Sarah and I decide to be a bit of a smartass grandma. What are you and mom going to do about it?" Both girls smirked as they looked at their mom and grandma. Katy's eyes narrowed a bit as she looked at her two daughters. "Now look here you two. You both want to keep it up and maybe your grandma and I take you both down to the basement training room and give you two girls a workout. " Sarah and Carmelita both giggled at what their mom said as Sarah shot back. " Yeah, yeah... mom... You know Carmelita and I can beat both of you old hags." Now it was Amy who was narrowing her eyes at both of her granddaughters. "Old hags Sarah? Listen here you and your sister are about to get your asses beat if you are not careful." Carmelita smirked at her grandma. " You wish you could grandma. Sarah and I would hate to humiliate both of you in the basement training room. "... Katy looked at both of her daughters. "What has just gotten into you two girls. You both join the Grunge City Fight Club and now you are trying to start a fight with your grandma and I?" Sarah and Carmelita both giggled as Sarah replied. " Maybe we are just trying to get a rise out of both of you old hags for a rough training session." Thier grandma shot back. "Be careful what you wish for you little bitch." Amy could feel her temper starting to rise.

Sarah's eyes widened her grandma had never called her that before. "Little bitch huh?" She rose up off of her chair her firm forty-four DDD bikini bra covered breasts bouncing on her chest as she got up. "Who are you calling a bitch grandma? Maybe my sis and I can be bitches but at least we are not sluts like you and mom." With that Katy and Amy both suddenly rose up off of their chairs glaring at Sarah. As they both got up Carmelita stood up next to her sister. The four of them glaring at each other. Amy walked up to Sarah her rather firm forty DDD bikini bra covered breasts bouncing on her chest. Amy reached up and sank her fingers into Sarah's hair yanking her head back. Sarah gasped out as she reached up and grabbed Amy's hair yanking her head to the side. "UUUUnnnn you little bitch." Amy hissed. Sarah shot back."uuunnnngg you old whore" Amy growled at Sarah and slapped her hard across her right cheek. Sarah's head snapped to the side. "OOOOoooowwwwww bitch." Sarah hissed. Carmelita came over to help Sarah. Carmelita's hand shot up as she went to slap her grandmother. Before she could she felt a hand in her hair yanking her head back. "OOOOWWWWWW my hair." Carmelita hissed. Katy smirked as she slapped Carmelita hard across her left cheek snapping her head to the side. Carmelita gasped as her head snapped to the side. She reached up and sank her fingers into her mother's flowing red hair yanking her head back. Katy gasped as her head was yanked back by her hair. "You bitch mom. " Carmelita hissed.

Just then four pairs of hands reached in and pulled the four women apart. Robyn and her mother April stepping in between Katy and Carmelita as Abby and her mom Marry stepped in between Sarah and Amy. Marry spoke up as she stepped in between Amy and Sarah. "Ok you four that is enough." She looked at both Carmelita and Sarah. "You two may want to save your energy for the Grunge City Fight Club." Right then Carmelita, Sarah, katy and Amy all looked at Mary. "What are you talking about Mary?" Amy asked. Robyn was the first to speak up as she looked at her girlfriend Carmelita and kissed her softly before speaking. "You and Sarah have not checked your cellphones under the app for the fight club, have you?"... "No why? " Sarah replied. Abby shook her head then kissed her girlfriend Sarah before she spoke. "You had both better look." Carmelita and Sarah walked over to the table that was between the two chairs they had been sitting on and each picked up her phone. Both girls touched the screen on their phone and opened up the app for the Grunge City Fight Club. Carmelita entered in her access code on her phone as Sarah did the same. Their eyes narrowed as they each saw the challenge that had been issued from Eva and her sister Shaundra.

Katy and Amy saw the looks on Carmelita's and Sarah's face change as they both read the challenge. Katy looked at April. "Have my two girls been challenged to a fight?" she asked. April looked at Katy and replied, "Yes they have and it's already being talked about on the app site." Sarah and Carmelita looked at each other and started smirking "So those two black bitches want to fight us at the Lucrietta nightclub in a pool of oil." Sarah said. Amy smiled as she looked at her granddaughter. "You are kidding me right Sarah?"... "No I'm not grandma here look." Sarah showed her the challenge on her phone. They all sat down on chairs on the deck as Carmelita and Sarah looked at each other. "I guess those two sluts didn't get enough of you and i beating them up when we where all in school sis." Sarah giggled "Yeah looks like they want some more." Carmelita smirked as she glanced back at Sarah. "Well now we can get paid for beating on those two black slut sis."...

"Yeah, and we can humiliate them in front of everyone." Sarah replied. Katy looked at both of her daughters. "Girls you both seem to forget every time you got into a fight with those two bitches, they both gave each of you just as bad of a beating. You two didn't win all the fights you had with them while you four were in school."... "We know mom. Sarah replied. Mary then spoke up. "Eva and Shaundra will be getting paid to. To beat both of you senseless and humiliate both of you in front of everyone at the Lucrietta nightclub." Carmelita and Sarah both smiled as they each could feel their nipples starting to stiffen at the thought of being beaten and humiliated in front of a crowd at the nightclub or beating and humiliating both of their hated rivals in front of that same crowd.
Carmelita looked at the message again and then started typing in her reply. "So, you two black whores want to fight Sarah and I at the Lucrietta nightclub in a pool of oil. We accept your challenge bitch. You will both regret it." She showed what she had typed into everyone, and they all giggled then Abby spoke up. "Let's make it more interesting since all four of us will be fighting on the same night." Robyn, Carmelita and Sarah all looked at her as did Katy, Amy, April and Abby's mom Mary. "What do you have in mind.?" Sarah and Robyn both asked.

"Simple." Abby replied. "Let's make it a four vs four catfight in the oil at the nightclub. Eva and her girlfriend Tatiana along with her sister Shaundra and her girlfriend Davina against the four of us. Rivals' catfight in the oil." They all looked at each other and started smiling nodding their heads in agreement as they did Carmelita started typing on her phone again. " We have a better idea slut. Sarah, Abby, Robyn and I vs you Eva, Tatiana, Shaundra and Davina. four on four catfight in the oil at the Lucrietta nightclub. Losers get humiliated in front of the whole crowd. That is if you black whores dare to accept, and you are not the only ones who have a surprise in store. We have one for you whores to." Carmelita smiled as she hit send on her phone.

Eva and Shaundra sat watching their phones as their girlfriends looked over their shoulders giggling. Mashika and her mom Liyana both picked up their phones and pressed the app for the Grunge City Fight Club. They each entered their secret access code and saw what had been sent in reply. Mashika looked at her mom smirking. "So those four white sluts want to make it a four vs four fight, do they?" Liyana smiled as she looked at her daughter. "Yeah, both of my granddaughters and their girlfriends against Carmelita, Sarah and their girlfriends Robyn and Abby." They all giggled as Tatiana spoke up. "We will kick those honky whores' asses and completely humiliate them." Davina laughed as she glanced at Tatiana. "Yeah, we'll have those bitches moaning and screaming at the same time." Eva and Shaundra both giggled. Eva then typed in her reply back. "You four honky whores want it four on four we accept. We can't wait to make you four white bitches moan and scream at the same time as we humiliate and ruin you." She hit send on her phone and the message popped up for all of them to read.

Liyana then got an idea as she looked at her daughter. "Mashika since Katy's daughters want to fight my granddaughters maybe you and I should challenge that white whore Katy and her slut mother Amy to a fight on the same night as the girls at the Lucrietta nightclub?"

Mashika looked at her mom and grinned. "That is not a bad idea mom. Then we can humiliate all of those honky whores on the same night." Mashika then started typing on her phone. "Hey Katy, you worthless honky slut. Since your daughters and mine are going to be fighting at the Lucrietta nightclub. How about you and your whore mom Amy face my mom Liyana and I on the same night. If you two are not afraid to show up and get your white asses kicked." She smirked as she hit send on her phone. A minute later Katy looked at her phone and saw the message from Mashika her eyes narrowed as she read the message and then looked at her mom. "Did you just see the message mom?" Amy looked at her daughter with a smirk on her face. "Yes, I did. What do you think Katy? It's not the first time we have fought those two black whores." Katy nodded as the four girls looked on. Then Abby got an idea. "Say since Robyn and I are fighting Tatiana and Davina in that four on four how about Tatiana's and Davina's moms fight as well. " April and Mary both looked at Abby as did Katy and Amy. Amy was the first to speak up. "That is a good idea, Abby. Then we can humiliate and ruin all eight of those black sluts." Katy smiled and then started typing on her phone.

"We have a better idea Mashika you whore. You and Liyana along with Tatiana's slut mother Aliyah and Davina's slut mother Shanice in a four-on-four fight bitch. Just like our daughters are going to fight. That is if you four black cunts are not afraid. We will beat you four bitches senseless just like we did the last time we fought.... bitch..." Katy grinned as she remembered that fight which happened just two weeks before Christmas and then hit send on her phone. Mashika saw the message pop up as did her mom. Liyana looked at Tatiana and Davina both and said, "You two girls better call your moms and tell them what is going on and that Katy, Amy, April and Mary want them along with Mashika and I in a four-on-four fight at the Lucrietta nightclub." Both girls nodded and picked up their phones as they each called their mom and told them what was going on. Fifteen minutes later both Aliyah and Shanice showed up at Mashika's house and found them all sitting on the porch. Shanice spoke up first. "So those white bitches want the four of us in a fight huh?" Mashika nodded her head as she looked at Shanice and Aliyah. Aliyah grinned as she spoke. "Tell those honky bitches we accept, and they are going to suffer for what they did to us the last time just before Christmas." Mashika grinned as she typed in her reply. "Katy you stupid honky bitch. We accept. Payback is going to be a bitch for you four white whores. We haven't forgotten about our last fight ...... bitch...." She then hit send on her phone.

"We have a better idea Mashika you whore. You and Liyana along with Tatiana's slut mother Aliyah and Davina's slut mother Shanice in a four-on-four fight bitch. Just like our daughters are going to fight. That is if you four black cunts are not afraid. We will beat you four bitches senseless just like we did the last time we fought.... bitch..." Katy grinned as she remembered that fight which happened just two weeks before Christmas and then hit send on her phone. Mashika saw the message pop up as did her mom. Liyana looked at Tatiana and Davina both and said, "You two girls better call your moms and tell them what is going on and that Katy, Amy, April and Mary want them along with Mashika and I in a four-on-four fight at the Lucrietta nightclub." Both girls nodded and picked up their phones as they each called their mom and told them what was going on. Fifteen minutes later both Aliyah and Shanice showed up at Mashika's house and found them all sitting on the porch. Shanice spoke up first. "So those white bitches want the four of us in a fight huh?" Mashika nodded her head as she looked at Shanice and Aliyah. Aliyah grinned as she spoke. "Tell those honky bitches we accept, and they are going to suffer for what they did to us the last time just before Christmas." Mashika grinned as she typed in her reply. "Katy you stupid honky bitch. We accept. Payback is going to be a bitch for you four white whores. We haven't forgotten about our last fight ...... bitch...." She then hit send on her phone.

The mayor of Grunge City Yuzhen sat in her office studying her computer screen she had been watching the chat going back and forth between both sides as they exchanged their rather racist taunts and issued their challenges to each other. As it turned out Yuzhen was also the president and one of the owners of the Grunge City Fight Club. Yuzhen picked up her phone and dialed a number. "Quian, can you come into my office please I want to talk to you about something." Quian replied back over the phone. "Right away Yuzhen." Quian hung up her phone and walked to Yuzhen's office. She knocked on the door and heard Yuzhen's voice. "Come in Quian." Quian opened the door walking into Yuzhen's office her hips swaying. Yuzhen looked up and smiled as her tongue trace over her lips. She then spoke. "Close the door please Quian. Quian closed the door and walked over to Yuzhen's desk she smiled as she walked around the desk and sat down on Yuzhen's lap wrapping her arms around her neck. She leaned her head in and kissed Yuzhen on her soft moist lips. "Now what did you want to see me about my sweet lover." Yuzhen smiled then kissed Quian back. It was no secret in the mayor's office that Yuzhen and Quian were lovers. Quian just happened to be the assistant mayor of Grunge City and the vice president and another one of the owners of the Grunge City Fight Club. That was quit a accomplishment for a woman who was only thirty years old. Her lover Yuzhen was only three years older than she was and the had both been attracted to each other from the first time they saw each other.

The one surprising thing was how they both tended to solve their little lovers quarls. It turned out that they were also fighters in the Grunge City Fight Club. Which had come as a surprise to everyone when the first time they had a lovers quarl they settled it in a rather nasty catfight at the Lucrietta nightclub. Ever since then that was how they solved all of their little lovers' spats. Yuzhen felt her nipples stiffen as Quian kissed her one more time then she spoke up. "Have you been reading the chat between Mashika and Katy along with Their daughters?" Quian smiled as she felt her own nipples harden as she replied. "Yes, I have Yuzhen it seems we have a interesting little problem."... "Yes we do one that I think is going to turn into a race war. Though it would not be the first race war to happen in the fight club now, would it? " Quian grinned. "No, it wouldn't we have a few race wars going right now in the club." Yuzhen smiled . "Yes we do and it seems we are about to have another. Now what do you think of two four on four fights in one night at the Lucrietta nightclub?" Quian looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well it would make for a long night for everyone at the club especially if they all decide to tag each other in and out instead of it turning into a brawl with all of them in the pool at the same time."

Yuzhen kissed Quian softly before she spoke. "Yes it would turn into along night at the club as just one four on four fight could go for hours if they tag in and out. What if we change things a bit on them my dear?" Quian looked at Yuzhen and started grinning. "Just what do you have in mind Yuzhen?" Yuzhen smirked as she replied. "Well, we know for a fact that Katy and her mother Amy are the leaders of a all white female biker gang. We also know that Mashika and Liyana are the leaders of a all black female biker gang and that both gangs have been at war with each other on and off for years. " Quian smiled she knew where Yuzhen was going with this. "They have also been at war with a all Latino girls biker gang as well as a all Asian girls biker gang. Hell the four rival gangs have divided Grunge City up between them." Yuzhen smiled. "Yes they have. We also know that there are city council members who are members of the two biker gangs in question and that the daughters. Sarah, Carmelita, Robyn, and Abby are going to be initiated into the white female biker gang and that Eva, Shaundra, Tatiana and Davina are supposed to be initiated into the all black female biker gang... right?"

Quian grinned mischievously at Yuzhen. "That is correct my love. I think i know what you are thinking. You are thinking instead of two four on four fights in one night. You are thinking of making it a eight on eight biker girls catfight aren't you?" Yuzhen grinned as she wrapped her arms around Quian. " That is exactly what I am thinking and I am thinking we allow them a few weapons for the fight as well." Quian got a bit worried now. "But eight of the girls are new to the fight club Yuzhen. It would be a shame if they where killed in their very first fight." Yuzhen nodded. "Yes it would be. I know that the biker girl catfights tend to turn deadly my dear but, they would be explicitly told that it is not a death fight. Instead we make it a elimination fight." Quian grinned again as Yuzhen continued talking. "All of them would fight eight on eight in a twenty foot in diameter pool of oil and the pool will be surrounded by a metal ring barrier covered in barbwire. If a woman is tossed over the ring barrier she is eliminated from the fight. It goes like that until one team is eliminated. After that the fight is over and the winners have their way with the losers. This way everyone especially our very wealthy sponsors are happy." Quian gazed into Yuzhens eyes as they both smiled. Then she asked. "So, what weapons would we allow them to have?" Now it was Yuzhen who looked thoughtful for a moment as she moistened her lips. "I think we will let them have barbwire wrapped broom handles, steel bike chains, metal cheese graters, and fluorescent lightbulbs for weapons. They can also use the barbwire covered ring barrier as a weapon and they are to also be allowed to bring their strap Ons to the ring as well."

Quian and Yuzhen both grinned then Quian spoke up. "That would be perfect Yuzhen and the wealthy sponsors would love it and we would make a fortune selling videos of the fight to." Yuzhen giggled. "Yes, we would and more importantly while yes they will all get seriously hurt none of them will get killed and we get another race war in the Grunge City Fight Club that will generate huge amounts of money." Both women smiled. "Yes, it will. The race war fights always seem to generate the biggest amounts of money coming in and what better way than a race war between rival women's biker gangs." Yuzhen smiled as she then turned to her computer. Quian rose and sat down in a chair next to Yuzhen as she started typing.

"To Mashika and Katy. We have been reading all of the chat between your two sides and we have a proposal for you. Instead of two four on four fights in one night at the Luciretta nightclub. We propose a eight on eight biker girls catfight in a twenty foot in diameter pool of oil. The pool will be surrounded by a metal ring barrier covered with barbwire and there will be some weapons to use in the fight. The allowed weapons will be barbwire wrapped broom handles, metal cheese graters, steel bike chains and fluorescent lightbulbs. The metal ring barrier covered with barbwire can also be used as a weapon. You ladies will also be allowed to bring your strap ons to the ring as well. Now I must make one thing perfectly clear. This is NOT a death fight between you all. If any member of a team tries to kill one of the opposing fighters, then that team will automatically lose the fight and forfeit the money they would have been paid for the fight. The only way to win is to throw a woman from the opposing team over the ring barrier and out of the fight area. Once all of the members of one team have been thrown over the barrier the fight is over and the winners may have their way with the losers. Do you both find this acceptable. Please reply back. Signed Yuzhen, Owner and president of the Grunge City Fight Club." Yuzhen and Quian both read what Yuzhen had written. Quian smiled as Yuzhen hit enter on her computer and sent the message.

Sarah and Carmelita read the message sent by Yuzhen and grinned. They looked at the others present and asked. "What do you all think of Yuzhen's proposal?" Robyn and Abby looked thoughtful as did their moms. Mary, Abby's mom spoke up first. "I think it should be four on four with the suggested weapons. " Katy replied. "I agree with Mary girls." Carmelita typed a message into her phone and sent it to Eva grinning as she did. "Hey bitch. you and your whore sister with your slut girlfriends four on four with the weapons Yuzhen suggested. How about it bitch?" She hit send on her phone and the others watched as her message popped up on the fight club app.

Across town Eva and the others had read Yuzhen's message and then saw Carmelita's message pop up. Shaundra smirked as she read Carmelita's message. "What do you think girls.? Eight on Eight or four on four with the weapons that Yuzhen is allowing us to use? " Mashika looked thoughtful for a moment the replied. "Four on four baby girl you four girls against Carmelita and her slut sister Sarah and their whore girlfriends and your grandma and I with Aliyah and Shanice against Katy, Amy, April and Mary." The girls agreed and Eva typed a reply back to Carmelita. "You're on whore four on four at the Lucrietta Nightclub with the weapons Yuzhen will allow for the fight. You four whores are going to get ruined!!" Eva smiled as she hit send on her phone. Carmelita giggled as she saw Eva's response. Sarah and the others smirked as Robyn sent a response back. "Deal you black slut. We'll enjoy ruining the four of you whores." She hit send on her phone as they all giggled.

Yuzhen and Quian sat in Yuzhen's office reading the messages that had just been exchanged between the two sides and smiled. She looked at her lover Quian. "Well, it's not the eight-on-eight fight we were hoping for but..." Quian interrupted before she could finish. "No, it's even better. Two four on four fights. The daughters on both sides fighting each other and then the mothers going at it. Both fights with the weapons we are allowing them to use." Yuzhen smiled as she kissed Quian. before replying. "You are right, and those two fights are not the only fights that will happen that night. There will be six other fights." Quian smiled. "That's right Asian girls fighting their rival Latino girls. It will be a big night." Yuzhen grinned as she typed her message into the computer. "it is agreed then two four on four fights with the afore mentioned weapons allowed. So all of you better be prepared. Your fights will take place in three weeks at the Lucrietta nightclub and remember ladies this is NOT a death fight." Yuzhen hit enter on her keyboard and sent the message. Fight night at the Lucrietta nightclub was set.