This is a continuation of the real-life series My Wives and I. The last fight was a couple of months back now, where my wife, Vicki, got even with a co-worker of mine, Emily, who I had been fucking and who I had goaded into two catfights. The first fight Vicki had lost but she really made up for it in the second fight. I post all the fights so you can go back and read them all over an almost 50-year span. It's such an addiction for me.

Anyway, Vicki has had a terrible month at work and she is very frustrated. As a small store manager she ends up being the person who fills when someone is sick and everyone seems to have been sick or had an injury there lately. She came home last weekend just raging! She said she wanted to take it out on somebody and did Emily want a tie-breaker match that I could set up quickly? I knew she didn't. In fact, she had hardly said two words to me since losing to Vicki. Worse, she had crossed paths with this guy on the internet and while that was great for her, it really eliminated my sex life because it was celibacy at home. I've tried to get Joshua interested in catfights but he seems really wholesome. Again, good for Emily, bad for me!

There were a couple of other options, Carrie and Corey. Carrie, a teacher who I also was fucking, had beaten Emily last winter and then went back to her husband and he didn't seem interested in catfights, either. We flirt a lot but my attempts to rekindle sex with her has not gone anywhere. Corey is someone else Vicki beat but her husband, a beast, only wants to fight as a team and I lost to him badly and Vicki doesn't want any more of his pounding girth! Everyone else are really good friends which we don't want to endanger, and while Vicki would like to beat the shit out of her assistant manager for not helping out very much, that's the kind of thing that could get her fired and in jail.

Finally, I remembered there was one girl that Vicki had pissed off and that Vicki would like to beat up - which would be likely. I was filming a YouTube video for adult beach car racing and needed a cheerleader-type to pose in a bikini to make it 13+ rated. I hired a girl named Joey who was graduating from high school, looked good in a bikini and was 18. She was a cute bouncy blond and, honestly, despite my track record, I did not lay a finger on her and wasn't going to because of wanting to use her in this video which would be a sequel. I would pay her $100 cash for each shoot which took about 3 or 4 hours. Vicki walked in on the first shoot and kicked her out. I'm sure she thought I was screwing her but I wasn't and both of them had words while Joey was packing up her stuff.

So, I asked Vicki that if I could get Joey to catfight her, would that work? Would that be someone she could take her frustrations out on? She smiled and said, "oh yeah, I had forgotten about that little bitch! Yeah, I would really love to fuck her up and teach her some respect!" I knew that Joey had graduated last week. I also knew that she wasn't planning to work and that was why she really wanted the $100 bills I would be paying her for looking pretty. A call to Joey's cell phone sealed the deal but not before a lot of explanation about what happens, rules, what could she win? She had never even been in a catfight and it looked like a lamb being led to slaughter.

Thursday was Vicki's only day off this week, and as pissed off as she was, that was the day it needed to be. Luckily, Joey was available and "looking forward to it." What? Did she know more or have experience beyond what she had told me?

We showed up at 3 p.m. at the same old motel as the fights with Emily had taken place. It is a one-floor building. We booked three adjoining rooms. Joey's room was farthest south, Vicki's room was farthest north, and the fight room was in between. Joey seemed already in her room. The girls would fight in bikinis, and I had asked Joey if she would wear the same one that she was wearing when Vicki interrupted the video shoot. While I was in the fight room moving chairs and tables and lamps out of the way, Joey came in and came right up to me and kissed me and started feeling me up through my jeans. I have to tell you as a 69-year-old guy that felt wonderful! She kept it up, too, and I suspect that was until Vicki would come in and piss her off even more. (I don't think Joey knew what she was in for, as Vicki really wanted to demolish something/someone to take out her frustrations.) The next thing I knew that did happen! Vicki walks in, doesn't say a word and flicks her towel like a sabre and strikes Joey on her fantastic ass! Joey shrieks and says, "hey!" "Hey! Your fucking self!" Vicki replied and further taunted, "now you are going to graduate into real womanhood!" Joey just pursed her lips in return. Personally, Joey was in for a real surprise at the ferocity of this fight, or, we were badly underestimating her fighting skills.

I called both contestants together. Explained the rules: mainly that one had to stay on their knees and not stand, punching was okay but not biting and wearing the winter mittens we provided must be worn at all times. While I didn't think there would be much need for consequences for winner and loser as this was essentially a grudge match, both said they wanted something. Joey said she wanted $500 for the video sessions that she was not able to shoot. Then, Vicki asked Joey if she was a virgin. Joey eyes then got real big! "I thought so," Vicki said. "If you lose, we get you for tonight in our bed." Joey didn't say anything. Vicki taunted, "I thought you wanted to be a big girl, now! Little tits!" Joey, standing there in a bikini (with dolphins) and winter mittens, really didn't have another choice but to hang her head and say, "okay." Was this a trap? Or, was Joey clueless about what was about to happen?

Rather than rounds, for some reason the fighters had agreed to a submission match with no time limit. The woman and girl couldn't have seemed more different. Vicki was 59, 5' 6" and now, probably 148-ish. Her chest was good size at 36DD and she had chosen a pretty blue bikini for her broad ass. Joey was 18, 5' 2" and maybe 115 pounds. Her chest was maybe 34 B-C? The aforementioned dolphin bikini had a yellow background. Both were blondes.

I rang the bell on my cell phone and Vicki came forward to bring Joey to the ground. Joey maneuvered out of her way and was able to jump on Vicki's back with Vicki on all fours. (I'm thinking Joey was sandbagging on her ability.) Joey took two quick right shots at the back of Vicki's head while holding on to Vicki's hair with her left hand but both swings wildly missed over Vicki's head. Vicki turned her body and launched Joey up onto the king bed. Joey still had a hold of Vicki's hair and yanked Vicki's head. Vicki cried out and simultaneously, Joey punched her face - which is how she lost against Emily. Vicki scrambled up onto the bed and in a blur Joey's bikini top was gone. Surprisingly, Joey instinctively covered up her tits, her head on a pillow and her feet spread out. She was extremely desirable but totally vulnerable and Vicki took advantage. pussy shots are her specialty and she wound up and before Joey could close her legs to protest her mound, Vicki's mitten thudded against Joey's bikini bottom. In response, again, Joey did the worst thing she could have done and rolled onto her side and even looked like she was about to go fetal. Vicki, though, was out for domination and to vent her frustrations. She started chopping down on Joey's tits. Her left mitten then went to Joey's bikini bottom, trying to claw right through the material. To keep her away, Joey started to kick her left leg, but that only gave Vicki greater access. On one of the kicks, Vicki's mitten got hold of Joey's bikini bottom and the next thing she was naked. Although she was panting, Joey face was starting to show the realization of what was about to transpire. (It turned out that she was in over-her-head after all and it wasn't going to be pleasant!)

Vicki started to rain down punches and Joey's eyes started to tear although she seemed too proud to surrender or to cry. Vicki has a patented move that she uses if she can, and her was the perfect situation. She grasped Joey's kicking leg and pulled it straight out. She then plunged her well-manicured big toe right into Joey's cunt. Now Joey recoiled and started to cry. In response, Vicki thrust her right big toe over and over into poor Joey's cunt. Each time Vicki thrust, Joey's head hit the headboard. I said to Vicki that I thought Joey was done. Vicki said, "She's done when I'm through. I'll start my consequences now!" With that, I left the fight room.

As an epilogue, Joey had quite the night between Vicki and I. In fact, she may have found out that she's really "bi", because she got into sucking on Vicki's big breasts. Let's hope that this takes a little tension our of the household!