Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Thirteen ? Graduation Day

So there we were. Seven blondes, all of us killers and survivors, stood in a small cage with a single door that led to a larger twenty by twenty chain link cage. Across from us were eight total strangers, all Chinese girls in a similar holding cage. They too were killers and survivors. Fifteen women with no real grudge between us were going to fight like animals in the cage until at least half of us were dead. The flooring was concrete with a single drain in the middle for easy clean up. Lights and cameras hung around the top of the cage as well as the outside. A series of handcuffs hung every two feet or so around the cage about three feet off the ground. Two large hooded men stood inside as referees. The sun was high in the sky, but it was overcast again. It looked like we might get wet with rain as well as blood.

Teresa our biggest nastiest girl was chosen by lot to go first. Teresa had been a butch cut blonde, but as none of us had been allowed to cut our hair it was full and loose to the middle of her shoulders. She had a hard mannish face, square shoulders and a heavy body type. She stood 5?10??, weighed 165, had a 40DD 28 38 figure with strong arms and legs. Her first opponent was a very young Chinese girl who I?ll call Tiny. Tiny stood 5?3??, weighed 120 pounds, had a 33B 24 34 figure. Her hair was long and shiny black. Without her scars and wounds she would look like a total innocent. Even with them, it looked like a mismatch.

The doors opened and Teresa and Tiny met in the first dual. Tiny surprised us by charging forward and leaping into the air, slamming into Teresa and taking her down. The little girl was a tiger! She hit, clawed, bit and kneed. Teresa took a head butt on the nose. The little bitch was all over the blonde, but Teresa wasn?t a push over. She finally clamped her big hands on the Chinese girl?s wrists and rolled her off. The Chinese girl clamped her legs shut on Teresa?s waist as the blonde climbed on top.

Teresa groaned as the hard legs cut into her waist. The blonde grabbed double handfuls of black hair and banged Tiny?s head on the concrete. Tiny put her left arm behind her head to cushion the blow and used her right to claw at Teresa?s face. Teresa caught the right index finger in her mouth and bit into it causing the Chinese girl to scream. Teresa then used her muscles to stand up in stages dragging Tiny up with her. The Chinese girl still had her scissors and looked to be sitting on Teresa?s broad hips. Tiny immediately went for Teresa?s eyes. Teresa cursed and suddenly whipped the Chinese girl back down on the concrete.

Tiny?s head cracked on the concrete really hard. The other Chinese girls cried out and screamed at Teresa. Tiny made a sound and tried to kick with her legs, but she was flat on her back and stunned. Teresa held her legs apart by the ankles and stomped down repeated on the girl?s black covered mound. Tiny whimpered and struggled on her back. Teresa stepped over the girl?s body and turned her over on her belly with her legs still captured. The Chinese girls screamed. Teresa spit in their direction and slowly ever so slowly worked Tiny into a backward arc.

The back of Tiny?s head showed blood now, but her real agony was in her back. The young girl screamed as her face was scrubbed along the concrete, but the loss of skin was not the major source of agony. Teresa had the girl bent almost in half with her heels over her shoulder. Teresa grinned and bent at the knees increasing the stress. She bounced up and down causing more agony as she watched the clock. As it ticked past the 4:30 mark it looked like Tiny my live to scream out her submission. At the 4:50 mark Teresa stepped back and squatted down. Tiny screamed and then something cracked. Teresa stood up and let the Chinese girl?s legs fall limply onto the concrete. She grabbed the bloody hair and lifted up the vacant face. The whistle blew and the attendants dragged the body to the fence and cuffed its left hand in place.

The second girl entered the cage. I?ll call her Flower because even through all the fighting she had retained a beautiful round face. Her hair was long and flowing. At 5?8??, 133 pounds, 35B 24 36 she looked like a model. She bounced on her feet and circled Teresa like a kick fighter. I had warned our girls against martial artists. Teresa said she had kicked the hell out of more than one kung fu bitch in prison. I hoped she was right.

Flower feinted with her right fist and then kicked hard to Teresa?s right thigh with the left foot. Teresa stunned me by expertly blocking the kick with her knee and then snapping back a right fist that connected to Flower?s face as she was recovering her balance. The blow knocked the Chinese girl off her feet. She hit the concrete and rolled her feet up in the classic defense. Teresa rushed forward to grab a foot and took a kick to her thigh. She backed up and circled forcing Flower to twist on her ass. Teresa dodged to the opposite direction. Flower screamed and kicked out, missing. Teresa leapt on top of her and landed with a cross body pin. Flower groaned when the blonde landed hard on her. The Chinese screamed encouragement and instructions as did we. I doubted either girl cared at that moment.
    Teresa sacrificed her knees in the attack but she was firmly planted across the Chinese girl?s breasts. Flower tried to bite Teresa?s side and buck her off. Teresa stayed on top and secured Flower?s right arm by the wrist. Flower?s left hand was still outside of Teresa?s legs and she tried to claw at Teresa?s ass. Teresa grimaces and reached back for the hand. That allowed Flower to sink her teeth into Teresa?s side. The blonde groaned and cursed but she withstood the pain to grab the hand and hold it in place long enough to trap it with her legs. Teresa side down a bit and lost a chunk of flesh on her side. Flower spit out the bloody flesh and yelled and screamed trying to get some more.

Teresa made sure she had the hands trapped. Her own left hand was free. As Flower tried to bridge up to roll the blonde off, Teresa sank her left fist into the Chinese girl?s belly again and again until the girl was unable to bridge. Then Teresa waited until the Chinese girl opened her legs to try again. Then her hand snaked into Flower?s crotch. Three fingers roughly penetrated the Chinese girl. Flower snapped her legs shut, but it was too late. Teresa snarled and went to work on the Chinese girl?s sex. Flower?s screams told us all how effective Teresa was in cunt mauling. She was truly sadistic and seemed to enjoy her work far too much. Flower?s screams grew and grew and soon Teresa?s hand was bloody. This drove the other Chinese women crazy. They shook the cage and screamed for Teresa?s blood.

I don?t know what drove my teammate, but she was clearly getting off on the hatred. She continued to maul Flower?s sex until the Chinese girl passed out. Then Teresa mounted her belly and began pounding her face with her right while choking her with the left. Flower?s beautiful face was soon bloody and battered. At the 4:30 mark Teresa stood up, put her foot on Flower?s neck and stepped down with all her weight. Her neck didn?t break. She came alive long enough to claw at Teresa?s leg weakly before being choked to death. Teresa spit on Flower?s dead body and raised her hands in triumph. Then she pointed at the Chinese women and motioned for the next one to be sent in. I think the pressure cooker had cooked my teammate?s brain. She wanted more and she wanted them to hate her too.

The third Chinese girl looked furious so I called her Crazy. Crazy stood 5?6??, weighed 138 pounds, had a 35B 26 36 body with shorter black hair. She cursed and spit at Teresa as she darted back and forth around the bigger blonde. Teresa was bleeding from the knees and her side and covered in sweat, but for now she looked able to continue. I was fifth in our line of battle and began to wonder if I would skate through untouched. Teresa was proving to be a killing machine. Of course her size gave her an advantage over most of us. I know I wouldn?t want to fight the bitch.

Crazy leapt forward and kicked out. Her foot slipped between Teresa?s block and caught the blonde in her lower belly. Teresa grunted and stepped back. Crazy spun forward and delivered a perfect right to Teresa?s left eye. The blonde staggered to the side. The Chinese girls screamed with triumph. Crazy leapt on Teresa?s back and tried to put on a rear choke. The big blonde blocked it with her left, grabbed the attacker?s hair and rushed backwards. Crazy hit the fence hard, but the back of Teresa?s head did more damage when she slammed it back into Crazy?s face after they bounced back and forth. Crazy?s arms slipped for a second and Teresa spun around.

Crazy fought like a tiger, but Teresa had the Chinese girl pinned on the cage. The blonde?s fists started to work on the Chinese girl?s ribs and belly. Teresa stepped back and fired a right left to Crazy?s face. Crazy fired back. Their fists flew and eventually Crazy grabbed hold. Crazy tried to get her teeth into the blonde?s big tits. Teresa?s right fist ended that with a sharp uppercut. Crazy?s head snapped back and blood spewed from her mouth. She had bitten herself and cracked her teeth.

Now Teresa used her right knee to the pinned Chinese girl?s crotch and lower belly. Crazy was in serious trouble now. She grabbed for Teresa?s nipples and ripped at them with her hands even while her mouth continued to pour blood. Teresa took the tit pain and speared the girl?s cunt with a nasty knee. Crazy cried out and grabbed her crotch. Teresa rammed her left arm under the girl?s neck and started choking her against the fence while she used her right fist to beat the Chinese girl?s soft heaving belly. The whistle sounded. The Chinese girl screamed out her surrender. The attendants pulled Teresa off and cuffed Crazy to the wall in line with her two dead comrades.

Teresa looked considerably worse for wear now. Crazy had hurt her and exhausted her. Her neck opponent reminded me of a Chinese Barbie Doll. She stood 5?9??, weighed 136, had a 40DD 24 34 body. Her face was still swollen badly so it was hard to tell if she had a face to match the body. Her hair was long and shiny. I thought Teresa might finally be in trouble.

As Barbie stepped into the ring the rain started. And when I say started it was a sprinkle but a full down pour. Teresa lifted up her swollen mouth and drank in the water. At the sound of the whistle, Barbie stood by her door and waited. Teresa looked at her and suddenly without warning moved backwards and delivered a high side kick straight into Crazy?s belly. The cuffed Chinese was caught unprepared and was gutted. She bent over gasping. Teresa grabbed the back of her hair and then drove her right knee straight up into Crazy?s face. The resulting crunch and flood of blood told me that Crazy?s nose had just been spread over her wide cheekbones.

Barbie screamed and rushed forward. Teresa lowered her head and tackled the big tit rival and drove her into the ground. Barbie grunted. Teresa scrambled on top, but Barbie?s long leg snagged her shoulder and suddenly the blonde was on her back. Barbie rose up and drove her right hand into Teresa?s wide open crotch spearing her cunt with four fingers. Teresa screamed, drew up her legs and then thrust them straight out. Her dirty feet slammed hard into Barbie?s tits and now the Chinese girl hit the concrete hard. Teresa scooted on her ass on the rough concret and then jammed her right foot into Barbie?s crotch. Barbie moaned and kicked back hitting Teresa a glancing blow on her right tit. Teresa scooted back and scrambled to her feet.

Barbie did the same. Teresa measured the distance and delivered a perfect field goal kick to Crazy?s slumping face. The cuffed girl?s head snapped back and a spray of blood from her nose and mouth flew in an arch across the concrete. When her head bounced back she was clearly knocked out. Barbie screamed and charged. This time she carried Teresa back into the chain link fence. Barbie scored with her fists and knees battering the blonde back into the corner. Teresa stomp kicked out and caught the Chinese girl on the knee slowly her attack. Teresa gasped and stood in the corner resting.

She shouted out, ?I?m giving after this round while I can still stand. Whoever goes in next make sure you protect your teammates.?

Barbie lunged forward with a kick. Teresa blocked it and grabbed the leg. She lifted the leg and Barbie was left hopping on one foot. Teresa pushed forward and kicked the ankle out from under the Chinese girl. She hit the ground hard. Her friends screamed a warning and Teresa knee dropped straight onto the fallen girl?s pubic mound. Barbie screamed and sat up straight grabbing at her mound. Teresa hammered her with a right fist right between the eyes. Barbie?s head rocked back and she slumped to the concrete. Teresa scrambled on top and fastened both hands around the Chinese girl?s long neck. Teresa leaned forward and choked the stunned girl. Barbie?s hands clawed at Teresa?s bulging biceps. Her legs kicked desperately. Teresa bore down and Barbie went limp. Teresa?s wet hair shook as she continued to apply pressure. When the whistle blew the attendants pulled her off.

Teresa staggered to the corner mumbling between gasps, ?That?s four fucking cunts. If I don?t get killed this round I?m counting on you bitches to finish this.?

Teresa?s fifth opponent was christened with the name Nips. Nips stood 5?4??, weighed 130, had a 34B 26 36 body and long black hair. Her distinguishing features her dark, almost black tiny aureole topped by two inch long thin nipples that hung down like little dicks from the tip of her pointed breasts.

Teresa stood by the fence and waited. Nips approached cautiously. Her supporters were yelling for her to attack. Instead she carefully positioned herself between Teresa and Crazy. Crazy was still breathing but she wasn?t moving. At the urging of her supporters moved forward. Teresa watched her closely and finally stood away from the fence. The rain splattered blood and turned the entire arena floor pink. Teresa was breathing heavy and circling staying away from Nips. Nips didn?t seem too anxious to close with the blonde.

Nips lunged forward reaching for Teresa?s dangling soaked hair. Teresa wasn?t fast enough to avoid the hair grab. Nip drove her right knee up. Teresa blocked the knee and hammered a low right into Nips? belly. The Chinese girl grunted and dragged down on the hair. Teresa, despite her strength, was too tired to stop her. Teresa?s head came down and Nips again tried a knee. The knee took Teresa in her already bruised tits. Teresa grunted and snarled. She pushed forward and suddenly Nips was on her back with the blonde on top of her.

Nips ripped at the blonde hair and bridged up trying to roll Teresa off. Two handfuls of hair ripped out of the side of Teresa?s head. Then she dropped her mouth to Nips? namesakes. The Chinese girl screamed and grabbed to more handfuls of hair. She bridged up on the right foot and managed to roll the tired blonde onto her side. Nips pushed away. Teresa?s teeth stayed fastened in the tit flesh. Nips screamed and screamed. She clawed at Teresa?s eyes and Teresa finally released the bloody tit. Nips rolled one way grabbing her breast looking for damage. Teresa rolled the other and dragged her body up by the chain links right in front of the remaining Chinese. She spit through the links at them and they pounded on the door trying to get to her.

Nips started back toward Teresa and the whistle blew. Teresa shot Nips the bird and surrendered on the spot. The attendants cuffed her next to the dead body of Barbie.

Betty my bedmate and one time street whore was in next. Betty stood 5?6??, weighed 134 pounds, had a 36C 26 36 body and a very nice face before it was battered and bruised. Her hair was long and thick. She was very fare skinned. The rain had hardened her pink nipples and her hair wet with water was still not yet stringy. Nips looked happy to have survived Teresa.

Teresa instructed, ?Get that bitch close to me and I?ll grab her.?

Nips charged going for the hair again. She was clearly a cat fighter and not a fist fighter. Betty planted her feet and took the charge grabbing hair in response. They struggled in their mutual hair pull and kicked and kneed. I wondered what the hell Betty was doing because she was good with her fists. Then I understood. As they circled around their hair pull, Nips got within the wingspan of Teresa.

The big blonde was cuffed by the left hand. She leaned straight out from the chain link and slammed her right fist into Nips kidneys. The Chinese girls screamed like something was unfair, but it was completely fair. Nips groaned and tried to turn toward the punch. Betty pushed back on the Chinese girl?s hair and Nips staggered backward inside Teresa?s grasp. Teresa grabbed the back of Nip?s hair and jerked her back into Teresa?s body. Teresa wrapped her right leg around Nip?s right thigh. Nip screamed and twisted around to fight Teresa. Betty held her black hair with her left hand and started pumping rights into Nip?s turned face.

Nips twisted trying to get away from the double teaming blondes. If Teresa had had both hands it would have been over quickly. Teresa?s right hand came free with a huge wad of black hair wrapped in her right fist. Nips stumbled trying to get away. Betty pushed her into Barbie?s dead body. Nips went down with Betty on top hammering away with her right fist. Nip reached out with her hands to stop the pounding. Betty forced the girl?s head down between her dead teammate?s legs bending her neck back over the thigh. Nips clawed at Betty?s tits. Betty?s right fist hit straight down into Nips neck. Nips eyes went wide and she started choking. Betty rose up on dropped her knee across the throat and pulled up on Nips? hair with her left hand. Nips? legs kicked uselessly and she pissed herself before going still.

Betty stood up and looked at Teresa. Teresa yelled for her to finish off Crazy. Betty nodded her head and walked to where the girl was still hanging unconscious. Betty grabbed Crazy?s limp right arm and turned her to the fence. Then she casually looped her left arm around Crazy?s neck and choked whatever life was in her out. Now there were five dead women in the cage. When the whistle blew they strung up Nips next to Teresa.

The sixth Chinese girl walked into the cage. There were only three of them left and you could see they understood that they were about to die. This one I?ll call Cat for lack of anything else to call her. She was tall, skinny and fast. She stood 5?9??, weighed 130 pounds, had a 34B 24 34 figure and amazing thick long black hair to her tiny hard ass. She moved carefully around the cage making sure she was always on the opposite side of cage from Teresa. I image every girl watching this fight had gained a great deal of respect for that nasty bitch, I know I had. Well maybe respect is the wrong word. Let?s just say fear.

Cat and Betty closed quickly. Betty?s wild right hand caught Cat on the cheek. Wet black hair still jerked as Cat?s head went to the side. Betty?s left hammered into Cat?s belly. Cat groaned and sank her own right deep in Betty?s left tit. Betty grunted and grabbed Cat?s wet hair with her right and jerked the Chinese woman?s head to the right just in time for her left to take the bitch full in the face. Cat stumbled. Betty drove a knee into the Chinese woman?s crotch and then pushed sending her falling onto the concrete.

Betty charged after her to put her kicks in, but Cat rolled to the side, twisted on her ass and scissor kicked Betty?s ankles. Betty went down face first hard on the concrete. She rolled over with a bloody nose and busted forehead. Cat scrambled, sacrificing her knees, and tried to mount the fallen blonde. Betty caught her right leg up and Cat was riding my girl?s knee. Cat tried to inch over the obstacle, but Betty wasn?t careless. She kicked Cat?s right leg out from under her with a solid heel shot to the Chinese girl?s shin. Cat lost her footing. Betty rolled and Cat fell off to the right.

Betty put her right foot on Cat?s crotch and pushed at the bitch while pulling her hair. Cat?s hip slid along the concrete. She rolled over as her long hair knotted in Betty?s fist. Betty jerked on the knotted rope of hair and swung her feet over to kick. Her kick missed but she got both feet on Cat?s shoulders. Betty pulled hard on the hair rope and pushed with her feet pinning Cat on her hands and knees. Betty pulled and pushed and Cat started to moan. Her rich thick hair was torturing her scalp. Every time Cat tried to use her hands she would lose her balance. She was trapped on her hands and knees. Betty jerked, pulled and pushed.

Cat suffered for a long time. Then she put her hands down and rose up on her feet with her ass in the air. Betty jerked on the hair and tried to unbalance the bitch with her feet. Suddenly Cat pushed forward and upward. She reached critical rotation and Betty?s feet slide over Cat?s shoulder and Cat fell in between Betty?s legs landing in the missionary position on the street whore?s belly. Cat screamed and started ripping at Betty?s body with her hands. Betty closed her legs on the bitch?s ass and rolled her to the side.

Now they fought side by side and face to face in close. I couldn?t see everything because the action was so close. Both scored claws, punches, bites, butts, elbows and gouges. Betty?s nose was bleeding from repeated head butts. Cat lost her right ear lobe to Betty?s teeth. Betty?s nipples were gouged, pulled and twisted. The two tore at each other right up to the whistle. At that point I believe Betty was probably ahead on damage, but that damned Chinese bitch would not stop fighting.

Betty?s right cheek got opened by a hard fist followed by a deep bite. Cat?s forehead got split when she tried to butt, but Betty got the crown of her own head down first. Betty got a thumb into Cat?s left eye and forced the Chinese girl to her back. As Betty crawled on top, Cat suddenly snaked her mouth under Betty?s chin and bit into her neck like a damn dog. Betty gasped and jerked at Cat?s hair. My girl?s eyes went wide and she signaled her surrender. It took the attendants another minute to get Cat to release the throat bite.

Luckily for Betty the bite had merely scared her and not opened her jugular. Even so she was a bloody mess and badly battered. The two women had fought to an even draw with Betty slightly on top and on the way to winning before her big mistake. So now the second blonde was cuffed to the cage. My hopes for a walk over faded.

Denise our third fighter was a runaway. She also was the girl with the broken rib. Denise was 5?4??, weighed 115 pounds, had a 34B 24 34 figure and was very good with her fists. I was worried about her ribs. She wasn?t favoring the area, but if Cat found it Denise was in for a bad time. Thankfully, Cat had been through the ringer with Betty. As Denise waited for the fight to start, Teresa was busy mumbling strategy and getting Betty to pay attention. The rain was coming down hard and I didn?t hear it all. Cat saw the conference and she knew if she came into the area of Teresa?s or Betty?s reach she would be in deep trouble.

For once the Chinese girl was bigger than ours. Denise stayed close to the edge of the cage where Teresa and Betty were cuffed with only a dead girl in between them. Both of our cuffed women were alert and read to intervene. They stood out from the cage with their left arm straight out connected by the short cuff chain to the fence. Cat was still gasping from her marathon battle with Betty and wasn?t about to rush into battle. The stalemate continued. Cat finally came close enough to start jabbing. Denise threw her left experimentally and managed not to groan. They punched at long range.

Denise rushed forward and fired six quick low shots into Cat?s weakened middle. Cat groaned and grabbed for the blonde hair. Denise lifted her punches up Cat?s body and finished with a nasty uppercut to the taller girl?s chin. Cat staggered back. Denise delivered a savage kick to the Chinese girl?s crotch. Cat groaned and fell further back. Denise pursued and clocked the staggering girl with lefts and rights forcing Cat back to the cage wall. I worried that Denise had let her success go to her head.

Cat kicked off the wall and took Denise in the belly. She moaned and retreated. The blow had obviously got her rib. Cat shook her head and charged after Denise. Denise ducked under a wicked right hand and sank her own right into Cat?s already battered belly. The Chinese girl doubled over and grabbed Denise from above. Cat held Denise with one arm and punched her in the belly from above with the other. Denise groaned and walked in a circle around the Chinese girl taking the pounding until she was pointing in the direction of Teresa. Then Denise started pushing forward with all her might.

Cat staggered backwards trying to keep her balance noticing too late that she was headed where she didn?t want. Cat suddenly realized her danger and scrambled to escape. She escaped from Teresa?s grasping hand, but tripped on her dead teammate?s feet and fell in front of Betty. Betty snagged a handful of hair and dragged on Cat?s head. Denise landed on her back with both knees spearing her kidneys. Cat screamed and arched up. Denise clamped on a choke from behind. Cat clawed at the choke. Then the whistle blew and saved Cat.

She was locked to the cuff next to Betty. I suddenly realized that they were well within reach of one another if they both wanted to fight. Teresa was busy whispering to Betty and Denise plotting strategy. The seventh Chinese girl came into the cage.

This girl I?ll call Babe because she was 5?3?? 105 pounds, 33A 22 34 and young. I don?t know how she had survived until this point. Teresa must have remembered her from watching the wall screen fights because she warned Denise to stay away and watch for her kicks. Apparently Babe had some martial arts skills.

The fight started with Babe darting forward. She screamed and attacked. At the same time Cat and Betty closed fighting with their right hands and kicking. Babe?s feet flashed and hit Denise?s legs again and again. Denise retreated. Babe pursued and caught Denise perfectly in her rib with a nasty sidekick. Denise crumpled and fell backwards onto of the dead Chinese girl between Teresa and Betty. Babe turned and started flashing kicks at Teresa.

Teresa backed to the fence. Babe fired forward fearlessly counting on her skills to overwhelm the cuffed street fighter. Teresa took some hits, but she taught Babe a lesson by using her cuffed hand for balance and driving her own kick straight into the attacker?s mound. Babe was driven backwards groaning, a bloody wet food print covering her mound and lower belly.

Denise had rolled off her back and staggered toward where Cat and Betty clawed and kicked at one another. She nailed Cat from behind. Cat fell down and both blondes kicked and stomped her. Babe rushed to defend her teammate and ended up caught by Denise and Betty. The tiny Chinese girl managed to knock Denise backwards and spin away from Betty. Babe bounced on her feet and prepared to attack Denise again, but my teammate moved to Cat?s downed form and started stomping again. Babe circled away from Betty and then attacked along the cage to drive Denise off Cat. Denise circled out and now Babe was against the fence near Betty and handicapped by her teammates body at her feet.

Denise didn?t attack right away. She stood there and let Betty kick at Cat?s head. Babe moved to defend her teammate and then Denise rushed her. The blonde took one for the team and tackled the fast little bitch ramming her into the cage. Babe fought back but she was quickly tangled up by both blondes. Cat stirred and crawled out from under the stomping feet. The whistle blew and to my surprise Denise surrendered before Babe could.

Denise was cuffed on the other side of Cat and Terri, our fourth fighter, came into the cage. Terri was 5?6??, weighed 128, had a 35B 25 36 body. She was our aggravated assault prison bitch. She had used a car to chastise her cheating husband. He had gotten away with nothing worse than a broken leg despite her best efforts to end his cheating ways.

Cat pulled herself to her feet. Now she was surrounded on either side by women who were in infinitely better shape than her. Little Babe was not as fierce now as she had been at the start of the last round. Denise and Betty had taken some of her spunk out of her.

The fight started with Babe on the attack. As Terri avoided closing and tried to maneuver the Chinese girl into danger, Denise and Betty attacked Cat. Between the two of them they quickly had her in trouble. One choked her with her free right hand while the other trapped the Chinese girl?s free arm with her right hand. As Denise held the arm, Betty slowly choked the bitch to death. The girl on the outside of the cage screamed and pleaded for something.

Babe finally had to try and intervene. As she moved, Terri rushed her and grappled her to the ground where her striking wasn?t so effective. With the big blonde on top the battle went against the Chinese girl. Terri managed to bang Babe?s head on the concrete until it ran red with her blood. At about the same time Cat?s struggles stopped. Terri sat on Babe?s belly and throttled her unconscious form until the little girl was clearly dead. That left one girl. She lost her nerve.

The attendants pulled her out of the holding cage after cuffing Babe in place. She immediately retreated to the far corner. Terri attacked. The two fought savagely for four minutes and the whistle blew. The Chinese girl surrendered. But that didn?t do her any good. They checked each of her teammates and they were all dead. She had to fight on. At that point she dropped to her knees and started pleading. Terri looked at the attendants and they made the universal sign of the thumb across the throat. This was a fight to the finish. Terri kicked the girl in the face knocking her on her back. She curled up in a ball and continued to beg. Terri stomped and kicked her until the girl was helpless. Then she dropped down on her and choked her out enduring the girl?s last minute fighting.

It was over. I had skated totally. We were taken two new quarters with individual rooms in what was probably junior officer?s quarters. Now we could escape the fighting by staying in our rooms. The ever present wall screen and uncontrollable volume was relegated to a common area that served some eighty women. Once again I had no idea how many similar housing complexes existed. Other than our seven and the fights I had watched I had no count on those who had survived the graduation fights. Apparently the complex was half filled with new graduates and half filled with those from earlier classes.

I met with the Turkoman?s representative and found out that I had already earned fifty-two points out of a hundred toward my freedom. I was told that we would be given two weeks to prepare for our next fights, which would be far more varied. Further, we could challenge or be challenged by our fellow second level fighters. I was told that if I survived to win my freedom I would be a third level fighter and then I got to keep fifty percent of the value of my fight. I was told that we could watch third level fights in our own room on the small television that had been included with our more luxurious surroundings.

I used the two weeks to work out, screw and watch second and third level fights. I was amazed at how much pleasure I was getting out of constantly fucking one nameless man after another. My appetite for fucking had never been so great. I couldn?t remember names or faces. I couldn?t even remember cocks. It was like masturbation with a live dildo. I sucked them, I jerked them off, I fucked them and I took them in my ass. It was like one long masturbation marathon broken only to exercise, eat, sleep and watch fights. I just don?t know how to explain how strangely disconnected all these cocks were from the men who owned them. Even today I don?t know where my brain was. The only thing I was sure about that my heart was long since dead.

This is the end of this chapter. I will take a break for awhile to revitalize my creative juices. Right now the next fight will be either a sex maul challenge fight or a special challenge from an outside fighter. I expect these fights to be more sexual and less deadly for awhile. As always comments, fighters, suggested rules and scenarios are appreciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was as exciting as expected, THANKS! If you need a break to recharge, please do. As a writers, I know all about our "batteries" needing regular recharging.

if you want help, advice, whatever, just ask.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cool chapter, with the unexpected inaction of Renee! Looking forward to more when you feel like posting them [img]smile.gif[/img]