Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

My girl Marjorie, AKA MArj The Mauler lost a poll fight to a girl named Jean, AKA Mean Jean.
    Here is what might have happened.

The Ladies Room

"I don't believe you let her flirt with him like that!" Ann said.
    "Let who?" Marjorie was instantly alert. They were seated on the patio of The Lounge, their favorite local coctail lounge, and Marj looked around in a panic, not looking for "her" so much as she was looking for her live in boyfriend, Carl. At 6'4" he was hard to miss and through the patio doors she could see him disappearing into the men's room door. Marjorie breathed easier. At least she knew where he was, now just who was this "her" flirting with her man.
    She was pushing fifty and the closer she got to it the more Marjorie turned rather possesive and jealous of her lover. After all, Carl was ten years younger than she was, (eleven actually, a fact which she hated to admit) and Marj was alert to the fact that her slim hipped, broad chested lover often attracted the eyes of younger women. She knew that he loved her, but Marjorie had found herself constantly on guard against some young chippie coming along, shaking her boobs or buns in Carl's direction and turning his head. She knew he loved her, Marj told herself, but he was a man after all.
    Marj told herself thather fears, concerns and jealousy were silly and irrational. Carl was not a flirt, he had never cheated on her, he had never even considered it(although she had to take his word for that one). But Marj also realized that silly, irrational or ridiculous her feelings may have been on this matter it didn't make them any less real. So when she wasn't glaring at Jean she had her eye on her man, now at the bar, talking to Tony, Ann's husband, Marj was happy to see. At least it wasn't some cheap tart. Now she was free to concentrate all her attention towards the man-stealing bitch who wanted her man.
    Of course Ann knew all this, and used it to feul the fire. She was going to have some fun today.
    "Who?" Marj asked again, this time looking around for "her".
    "Her," Ann said, pointing with her drink,"The bitch. Jean."
    Marj looked across the patio and saw "the bitch", sitting alone at a table in the Sun. Marj had sensitive skin, Rose petal skin as Carl called it, since it was so smooth and soft, and she bruised so easily, and as much as she loved the Sun and the outdoors Marj avoided the Sun. But there was Jean, basking in the Sun, tanned deep and dark. Ann went on as Marj eyed her competition with contempt, obviously not impressed.
    "Oh yeah," Ann went on, enjoying the fire in Marj's eyes, "for like the last month every time we've been here Jean's been strutting her stuff. You didn't seen Jean flashing her smile and showing off her legs when he walked inside."
    Ann wasn't sure whether Jean had been there in the last month, but she figured that Marj wouldn't know either. Besides, Marj was buying every word of it.
    Marj was only half listening now, her anger glowing, and growing. The seed of jealousy had been planted by Ann, and now it was in full bloom. Marjorie eyed Jean, sitting there in a pair of too short cut-offs, red heels, and a sleeveless blue blouse, crossing and re-crossing her legs, showing off her thighs and calves. Marj didn't think she was all that pretty, but she knew what her man liked, curly hair, which Jean had. Strong, meaty thighs, which Jean also had. And while it looked like Jean had a slight advantage in the breast department, Marj wasn't too worried about that, although she hated the idea of a rival with larger breasts. But Carl was an ass man, and Marj knew how much he loved her ass, even though she herself thought it too big. Seated across the patio Marj couldn't see Jean's butt, but assumed it would be the kind her man liked so much. Marj didn't know Jean but when she learned that Jean wanted her man she instantly hated her.
    Marj sat there, eyes buring with hatred and jealousy, comparing herself to Jean. Marjorie always tried to be honest about her body, to herself at least. Marj knew she was attractive, if not downright beautiful, and while she recognized that she could not compete with nineteen or twenty year olds, among women of her own age Marj not only held her own, she came out on top. At 5'6" and 156 pounds she knew she could stand to lose a few pounds, but Marjorie also firmly believed that all scales lied anyway. She also recognized that she was at an age where gravity was not just a factor, it had downright taken over. Things that had once stood high and firm now sagged and drooped a bit. Marj hated that roll around her middle, what did they call it now? A pooch? Marj liked that, it sounded much better than "pot" or "gut", but no matter what you called it Marj knew there was a bulge to her tummy that she could not get rid of. But Marj still had a curvy figure, with plump, plush hips, a nice, plump bottom, and rather thick, meaty thighs. Marj knew that she was still a sexy, sensual woman, and one who knew how to satisfy a man.
    Right now Marj wasn't dressed for sex, not the way that Jean was, showing off everything. Marj wore one of Carl's blue Izod shirts, which of course was way too big for her, hiding her figure, and a pair of loose fitting white shorts which also hid her shape. But Marj knew all she had to do was whisper in his ear, "Let's go home and fool around," and in an instant they'd be heading home and clothes wouldn't be an issue. But that was before she found out about Jean flirting with her man, before her jealous obsession took over.
    "You're such a good friend, Ann, watching out for me," Marj said,"keeping an eye on things."
    The irony of the situation wasn't lost on Ann. Here she sat with Marj, She was young, pretty, and with a larger chest, yet Marj wasn't jealous of Ann at all. Ann was her good friend, Ann was watching her back, Ann was looking out for her. If she only knew.
    Ann was well aware of Marj's fixation on younger women wanting her younger lover, and she was also well aware that it bordered on obsession, especially with the seeds of doubt she had been planting for the last few weeks. So far Ann knew that it was all going according to plan, particularly when she saw the way Marj was glowering at Jean.
    Marj sat there and glared at the woman she had never seen before but now viewed as a rival, comparing herself to "the bitch", not only in her own mind, but seeing each of them as her lover might. Marjorie won hands down, she felt, in the hair department, since hers was longer, curlier and frizzier, all things Carl liked. She also knew she won in the looks department, with her prettier face. Jean may have had a slight advantage in the breast department, but Marj thought her legs to be every bit as strong and sexy as Jean's were. There was no doubt in Marj's mind about the ass department, she couldn't see Jean's but she knew the way Carl drooled over her own buns that she was the clear winner.
    Of course she still needed reassurance.
    "I'm prettier than her, don't you think?" she asked.
    "Oh, of course you are," Ann agreed, but in a conddescending way, goading Marj, and her jealousy along. "There's no comparison. But then again, I'm sure that's what Vivian thought."
    "What about Vivian?" Marj asked. She liked Viv, but hadn't seen her around lately.
    "You didn't hear? Well, Jean lived next door and when Vivian went shopping one day Jean sauntered over and Vivian caught them together and she attacked Jean."
    "Good for her," Marj said.
    "Not really. Vivian was really out of shape and Jean just kicked her ass. She left Vivain face down in the dirt, hog-tied and bloody, and made Vivian watch while she sucked off her husband's cock. Vivian avoids her like the plague now."
    "What a fucking whore," Marj said. "If she ever tried that with me I would teach that whore a thing or two."
    "I'll bet that's what Vivian was thinking," Ann said.
    "So where was her husband during all this?" Marj asked. "Where was Walt?"
    "He's a guy! Where do you think he was? Watching the show of course. Probably hadhis hands on his 'best friend', if you know what I mean. I swear, I have yet to meet a man who hasn't got off on watching his woman kick, scratch and pull hair with another woman. I know my Tony does. And let me tell you,win, lose or draw you always win because nothing gets a guy hotter than watching his woman fight. Especially if its over him. I don't know, maybe it the caveman, and cavewoman, in all of us. But I geuss it's only fair. Let's be honest, we girls love to see our men fighting for our honor, so why shouldn't they enjoy watching us do it."
    "You're kidding, right?"
    "Absolutely not. Haven't you ever had a fight?" Ann asked. "I mean a grown up fight, not that high school stuff."
    "Well, I did have one fight," Marj admitted, "but it wasn't sexy or anything."
    Marj then described her one adult fight, how it had taken place years ago,decades actually, but Marj left it at just years ago. She and her then husband, and soon to be ex-husband, Jack, had allowed Marj's neice Denise to stay with their family. Denise was 18 at the time and got along well with Marj, her two children, and Jack. Especially with Jack. What Marj had not known was that Jack had seduced Denise and they had begun an affair right under her nose. The way she found out about it was the day Denise told Marj how much in love she and Jack were, and that Marj should do the right thing and step aside so they could live happily ever after.
    Marj admitted to Ann that she could not really remember much about the fight, not because of the time that had elapsed since then, but because she was in a jealous rage. Marj remembered Denise telling her of the affair, and feeling like she had been kicked in the stomach. Then everything turned red and hazy, like she was looking through red gauze, and Marj could not remember thinking it or feeling it or wanting it but suddenly she had Denise by the hair. What happened next was a blur of sobs and screams, all from her neice, while Marj screamed herself hoarse swearing at the betrayal, slapping, punching and choking the younger woman. The next thing she knew Jack was pulling her off of the sobbing, terrified teenager, physically holding her back because she was still trying to get at her. Eventually Marj and Denise made up. Marj forgave her neice, but not her husband, hence the ex part.
    "I don't remember feeling sexy about it at all," Marj went on. "I just remeber that everything was red and hazy."
    "Oh, that's the bloodlust. I'll bet if you hadn't been stopped things would have seemed different to you."
    "Maybe, but I'm glad it was stopped. I might have killed her."
    "Still," Ann said, looking across at Jean," you have to admit, Jean is kind of attractive..."
    "Sure," Marj interupted," in a cocksucking whore kind of way. If you like that sort of thing."
    "What man doesn't," Ann said. "Besides, how long has it been since you did that for him. Someone like Jean comes along and they start to get ideas. Sometimes I think men like blow jobs better than fucking. They get all the fun without any of the work. They just sit back and enjoy the ride."
    Marj tried to remeber the last time she had crawled between his legs. She could remember the last time Carl had crawled between hers, last night. He'd been doing that a lot lately, and while she could remember the last time she had wrapped her lips around his cock, she just couldn't remember when. It had been a long time, she realised, and shooting daggers at Jean with her eyes Marj found herself wondering if it had been too long. But Carl wasn't like that. He was kind, and understanding, and patient. But on the other hand, he was a man.
    Just one more reason to hate Jean. And while Marj watched Jean, Ann watched Marj, and Ann was really enjoying the show. Ann had an agenda of her own going, one Marj knew nothing about. Ann loved catfights, watching, and more importantly, participating. Sitting there, just talking about it already had Ann's juices flowing. Ann was thinking of taking Jean on herself, but she had heard what a nasty bitch Jean could be, so Ann wanted to see just what Jean was made of before issuing a challenge.
    That's where Marj came in. She would be the perfect patsy, Ann's own personal Lee Harvey Oswald. Ann knew that Marj was jealous of younger women when it came to Carl, so all Ann had to do was plant a few seeds of doubt, sprinkle on a few innuendos, and water liberally with Jean's "reputation", which Ann had made up for the most part. Except for the part about Vivian, Ann knew that was true. The little garden of jealousy that Ann had planted in Marj was almosty in full bloom and before long Marj would be all over Jean. If Marj won, well maybe Ann would challenge Jean then and there. And if Marj lost, well, too fucking bad. Ann thought that Marj could use a little lesson in humility anyway. Not that Ann thought that Marj was stuck up, or a snob, or anything like that, but she felt she was close to it. She doesn't say it, Ann thought, but I know she thinks she's better than me, with her college degree, her books, her painting, her photography, her garden. Ann smiled at Marj, thinking "How do you like my garden, Marj, my little garden of jealousy I grew in you?" Ann felt that Marj had a lesson coming, and had even been considering being the teacher herself, until she came up with this little plan. Now Ann could kill two birds with one stone, and if Marj happened to be one of the birds, oh well.
    So as they sat there and Marj seethed and glared at Jean, who was oblivious to all the attention, Ann planted little hints, just as she had been doing for weeks. Just little hints. Ann was careful not to overdo it, but she smiled inwardly at the brilliance of her plan. She knew that the genius of her plan was in never attacking Carl personally. It was always "Guys this", "Men that", never him, just men in general, and she knew that Marj would make the connection, Carl was a guy, guys do this, so Carl does this-he can't help himself, he's a guy. And it was all coming to fruition. A few more drinks, a few more subtle suggestions and Marj was ready to blow. As it was Ann was having a tough time keeping Marj from walking over there and spitting in Jean's face.
    Then the perfect opportunity came along when Jean went inside to get herself another drink and wound up sitting next to Carl. Marj never took her eyes off of her rival and when she sat next to Carl she just about jumped out of her seat. And when Jean leaned across the bar it actually looked like she had her face in Carl's crotch. Marj was livid!
    Of course Ann knew what was going on. Tony was offering to buy her a drink, but speaking low so she had to lean over to hear him, just as she had asked him to do. If Jean comes in, she had instructed Tony, get her close, and if possible get her close to Carl. Tony didn't exactly approve of the plan, but he didin't disapprove either, so he went along.
    "Oh my God!" Ann said,"I don't believe it, the bitch is making her move."
    "I'll fucking kill her!" Marj sneered and moved to go inside, and go after the bitch. It was all Ann could do to stop Marj from rushing in there and brawling then and there in the middle of the lounge. That wouldn't fit Ann's plan. The fight would be instantly broken up and that would ruin her plans. No, it had to be private.
    "You can't just go in there and yank her off her barstool by her hair," Ann warned, physically holding Marj back.
    "Why not?"
    "Because you'll probably get yourself arrested. What you need to do is have a private conversation with her. Take her aside and tell how it is. No witnesses. Look, here's your chance."
    Ann saw her chance when Jean made her way to the ladies room and immediately took advantage of the situation.
    "Here's your chance," Ann said. "There's no other women here, so we'll go into the ladies room and I'll watch the door, you know, just in case, and you can have your little "chat" with the man-stealer. And I'll make sure no one gets in the way."
    "Let's go!" Marj said.

Jean was out for fun that day, enjoying herself in the Sun, and with a few coctails. But she was growing irritable. Walt was late, and as anyone acquainted with Jean even slightly knew, Jean was not a patient person. Only when it suited her, and now was not the time.
    Jean had wandered into the bar for another drink, checking out the scene, wondering where the hell Walt was. He was thirty minutes late, and Jean was getting hungry. And not just for food. Jean had called him earlier that day to remind him and Vivian had answered the phone. "Tell him to meet me at five, Viv dear." Jean smiled to herself, remembering the sound of her neigbors voice, part indignant, part bravado, false bravado Jean thought, and part fear. I'll bet the bitch peed her pants when she heard my voice, Jean thought and laughed at the idea. She half hoped she could run into Vivian, since she enjoyed tormenting the old bitch so much, and Jean was feeling kind of mean at having been kept waiting.
    Jean enjoyed a drink at the bar before heading towards the bathrooms for a much overdue visit, she had been afraid of missing Walt, and if he missed her while she was in the ladies room there would be hell to pay, either for him. Or Vivian.
    Jean entered the ladies room and quickly headed for the only stall that was working, the middle one. Three stalls and they decide to have the plumbers work on two of them at the same time. Go figure. Jean took her seat and felt the relief as she relieved her over-stressed bladder. Never again will I wait so long, she told herself. Talk about a race horse.
    Jean considered her options. She could wait for Walt, or make some fun of her own. There weren't many women there, just the two out on the patio, so Jean could pretty much have her pick of men at the bar. That one who bought her the drink was cute, maybe he'd do. Or his big friend. Jean couldn't believe how bad she had to go, and was still going when she heard the door open and someone enter and thought, well I was here first so you'll just have to wait.
    Then the pounding began. The pounding on the stall door.
    Jesus!, she thought,it's not like I was in here that long.
    "Hold your horses, I'm almost finished," Jean said, gathering the toilet paper.
    "I'll say you are, bitch, now get your fat ass out here!"
    "Like I said, I'm almost through," Jean replied, annoyed at how drunk some people can get, and how rude. I'll show you "fat ass" she thought.
    Marj wasn't drunk, as Jean suspected, she was just angrier than she had ever been in her life. The pounding continued, as did the shouting, and the threats. But Jean knew better than to lose her temper, keep a cool head and you keep control. But the pounding on the door was really irritating her.
    "Get your ass off that toilet, bitch, or you'll be drinking out of it, you fucking old whore!"
    Jean was having trouble keeping her temper in check, threats she could handle, that only meant there was some bitch looking to get her ass kicked, and Jean loved to kick ass. It was that incessant pounding on the door that was getting on her nerves. Pulling her cut-offs up and buttoning them Jean became so aggitted and was ready to blow that she even forgot to flush and instead shoved the stall door open and just about ran into the woman in the blue alligator shirt, white shorts and a pissed off look on her face.
    "What is your problem, bitch," Jean sneered, heading towards the sink to wash her hands.
    "You are!" Marjorie said, stepping back in front of Jean, blocking her path. "And if you know what's good for you you will stay away from Carl!"
    "Who is Carl? I don't know any Carl. And I don't know you, so back off, bitch," Jean warned, "if you know what's good for you."
    Jean eyed the woman in front of her, and sized her up. She was attractive, Jean decided, with a pretty face, curly hair, dyed that popular shade of maroon that you saw everywhere these days, tied up in a bun, but her outfit was not figure flattering the way her own was, Jean thought. Jean sized her up, a couple of inches taller, maybe ten or fifteen pounds heavier than Jean, youngish looking, but up close Jean decided she was her own age, maybe older, and she instantly disliked her. Even without the threats, Jean decided, I would hate her. The kind who always had trouble with women like Jean, and the kind Jean loved to give trouble to.
    For a moment Jean worried theat she might be jumped, two on one. Especially the way the woman had her hand in her purse, holding it and pointing it towards the two women. But once glance at the woman by the door told her she would be fine. The glazed eyes, the feverish smile, the way she was licking her lips. Jean recognized the look. She possessed it herself, whenever she watched two bitches battle it out. She was a soul sister. Was that a videocamera Jean thought she saw in her purse.
    "What do you mean, you don't know Carl? You should, he's my boyfriend and you just had you head in his lap, you cocksucking old whore."
    "What did you call me?" Jean said, sensing an oncoming battle, and relishing every second of it. Nobody calls her a "whore" or "old" and gets away with it.
    "I called you a fat, cocksucking old whore and you had better stay away from my man," Marj sneered. "Your old, fat thighs are no match for my legs, and you are no match for me!"
    "Big talk from a big mouth," Jean sneered, "especially when it's two against one."
    "I don't need help with a piece of shit like you," Marj spit back. "Ann's not going to interfere, she's just here to watch the door so we can have this little "talk" in private. Right Ann? You won't interfere, will you?"
    I wouldn't dream of it," Ann giggled.
    "See," Marj said.
    "Fine, then look, cuntface, I'll say this one more time, and I'll say it slowly so even you can understand it. I don't know any Carl. I don't know you. I don't know what your problem is. And while I have no doubt that I could take your man if I wanted to, I don't even know who he is. Now back the fuck off or you'll find out why they call me Mean Jean!"
    "Shove it up your ass, Mean Jean The Trailer Trash Queen. My name is Marj..Marj..The Mauler, so stay away from Carl or you'll find out why! I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget, you fat assed old whore! Or I will beat you so badly you'll pee your pants every time you hear my name!"
    "Marj The Mauler? Why do they call you that? Is it because your twat's so dried up it scraches your old man's dick raw every time he sticks it in you?"
    Jean's own loins were warm, moist and tingly, just like every other time some arrogant bitch dared challenged her, only to fail. Jean kicked off her heels, not wanting a disadvantage once the fun began.
    "You..you dirty.." Marj was beginning to see red, and it left her practically speechless.
    "For his sake I hope he has a big dick," Jean continued, knowing she had found the right buttons, and gleefully pushing them. "He probably needs it with a dried up, worn out, skank-hole like you. You know, normally, for someone with a stretched out snatch like you probably have I would recommend you take it up the ass. But you're big butt is obviously stretched out too-from having you're head up it! Now FUCK OFF!"
    Jean pushed her way past Marj. She meant to. She tried to. Marj was shaking in anger, everything a red blur as she finally lost it.
    "I'll kill you you fucking whore!" Marj screamed, sinking her fingers deep into Jean's hair, yanking for all she was worth. "I'm going to snatch you bald, you filthy cunt!"
    Almost as soon soon as Marj grabbed her hair Jean grabbed Marj's hair right back. Marj yelped and screamed as Jean yanked on her curls. Marj had never had her hair pulled by another woman before, and it hurt like hell. Every yank and tug elicted a scream from Marj, while yank as she might, all she heard from Jean was an occasional grunt. Jean didn't like to have her hair pulled any more than Marj did, but she was an experienced girl-beater, and she would never give her opponent the satisfaction of hearing her scream if she could help it.
    If she hadn't been screaming so loudly Marj might have heard the sound of her curls being pulled out by the roots. Marj had never perfected her hairpulling skills, not the way Jean had. Both women were bent foward, butts sticking out, as each tried to gain control. Marj had tears in her eyes from having her hair pulled when suddenly she heard a gunshot and her face exploded. It wasn't a gun blast that had hit her, only the hard, bony knuckles of Jean's right fist. Ann watched her knees buckle as Marj grunted at impact, her head snapped to the side, and for an instant everything went black for Marj, then red, then settled into a greyish haze that was like watching electronic snow on the television. Of course none of these motions had completed their course when another fist landed, then another and another.
    Marj liked being punched in the face even less than having her hair pulled, or rather she would have if that first punch hadn't sent her for a loop, her brain jumbled, sending the older woman into a daze. Her hair yanking grip loosened, and while she still had her hands in Jean's hair, Marj was no longer tugging on it. But Jean was still tugging on Marj's hair, yanking her head around for a better shot at her pretty face and just pummelling it. Jean landed seven hard shots, tearing up Marj's left eye and bruising her cheek before Marj released Jean's hair completely and tried to protect her face. It was more out of self-preservation and instinct than any concious action. Marj was in a daze and all she seemed to be aware of was she wanted the face pounding to stop. Subconciously anyway, since at that moment Marj was not actually concious of anything other than her head being smacked to the side with sharp, stinging, painful blows. But Jean punched hard, and fast, and landed four more blows before Marj could cover her face.
    But a simple thing like that would not stop Mean Jean. Like any good hunter when she sensed weakness in a prey she exploited it. And like any good hunter the thrill was in the hunt as well as the kill. And Jean was in the mood for a good hunt.
    Jean knew she could go go for the knockout and end it right away. Often she did just that, beating some bitch into submission, quickly and completely. But this bitch is different, thought Jean, she deserved a beating, and a bad one at that. Jean felt that Marj had run her mouth a little too much, called Jean "fat", "whore", and especially "old" way too much, and made way too many threats to be let off easy. She deserved to be punished. Marj had threatened to teach her a lesson, but Jean felt that Marj herself deserved a lesson. And Jean, Mean Jean, was just the one to teach it.
    From across the room Ann watched in a state of shock. Deep inside Ann never really expected Marj to win, but this, this was something she hadn't anticipated. Marj was dazed, hurt, in serious pain and pretty much having her ass handed to her on a silver platter, and while Ann didn't check her watch, she couldn't take her eyes off the spectacle in front of her, she geussed it had only been going on for ten or fifteen seconds at the most. And Ann loved every second of it.
    Marj had her arms crossed across her face, trying to protect herself. Her left eye throbbed, her cheek was on pins and needles and she was softly crying. That changed, and turned into a bloodcurlding scream, when Jean visciously slammed her right fist into Marj's left breast. Marjorie was encountering one new experience after another, and each was more painful than the last. This was the worst, most intense pain yet! The sharp, painful fire in her breast actually worked to bring Marj back to her senses as Jean slammed her breast against her ribcage, not once but again and again and again. Marj brought her right arm down to clutch and cover her pain wracked boob, still covering her face with the other. Jean continued to pull her hair and slap at her face. By this point Marj was openly sobbing, at the fire in her chest, and face, and she didn't know what to do.
    That, or course, would turn out to be a moot point. Marj may not have known what to do, but Jean did. She yanked on Marj's hair with both hands, pulling her foward, and upright, as she slammed her firm, hard knee into Marjorie's soft, round tummy. Jean may have yanked Marj upright, but her knee doubled her over with an "oomph", the air violently slammed out of her. Marj doubled over completely, clutching her belly, gasping and gagging for air, her eyes as wide as saucers. Jean yanked Marj upright with her left hand full of hair and began slapping her face back and forth several times before slapping Marj's clutching hands away from her belly. Jean then punched, as hard as she could, deep into Marj's gut. Deep and low. Marj doubled over once again, desperately gasping for air, but unable to get any inside her.
    Jean spun her around with two handfuls of hair and slammed Marj back against the wall. Jean held her up with a fistful of hair in her left and used her right hand to pummell Marj's soft tummy without mercy. Holding tightly onto her hair Jean kept Marj upright, more or less, and when Marj clutched her tummy Jean either slapped her arms away or just punched around, or right through them. Marj stood there, knock-kneed, she was so out of it her arms had dropped down to her sides, felling to Marj as if they had been dipped in lead.
    Still holding her opponent up by the hair Jean took a step back and admired her handiwork so far. Marj's hair was flying every which way, her eyes were bleary and half shut, the left one beginning to swell, both cheeks were red from her slaps while Marj's left cheek, just below the eye was beginning to darken and swell. Her eyes may have been half shut but her mouth was hanging limply open. Bleary eyed and slack jawed Marj stood there, knock-kneed, thighs together, feet wide apart, her arms hanging down like limp noodles.
    With a sneer of contempt Jean yanked Marj upright with two handfuls of hair as she buried her knee deep into her gut once again. Very low, deep into her soft underbelly, dropping Marj to her knees, gasping and heaving. Marj knew she had to do something so she punched Jean, as hard as she could, right in her belly and was satisfied when she heard Jean let out a grunt. Jean didn't exactly have abs of steel herself, her stomach was much like Marj's, soft and round. But Marj was so weak by this point that the punch had little effect, except to tell Jean that she had not beat all the fight out of her opponent. Yet. Jean certainly did not want Marj staging a comback at this point. She was just beginning to have fun. Not to mention how wet beating the bitch was making her.
    But Jean knew how to deal with amatuers, and she had already decided that Marj was an an amatuer. Rip off their clothes and they all turn into twelve year olds, thought Jean. So Jean pulled Marj up to her feet by her hair, slammed her back against the wall, and before Marj knew what hit her Jean grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her head and tossed it into one of the stalls amidst the litter of tools, broken pipes and pools of water.
    The second her shirt was stripped from her back, and it only took a second Marj, forgot about her throbbing face and her bruised belly. Marj actually did squeal like a schoolgirl, crossing her arms across her chest, trying to cover her bra-clad boobs.
    "No, please," she cried, trying to run past Jean, still covering her breasts with her arms. Jean let her go a few steps, then reached out with both hands and sank them into Marj's hair and yanked hard. Marj screamed as Jean spun her around, arms flailing wildly, and slammed her chest first into the wall. Marj screamed in pain, then in panic as Jean pressed her body into Marj's from behind and she felt her fumbling around with the clasp of her bra.
    Jean couldn't get the damn thing loose, and even though she had Marj pinned to the wall rather firmly, Marj was still squirming like a stuck pig. There's more than one way to skin a cat, thought Jean, or to skin a pussy. So she let Marj off the wall a bit, then wrapped her arms around her opponent and sank her fingers into Marj's bra clad boobs and began squeezing. If I can't take it off I'll rip it off, Jean thought. Marj felt her grasping the lacy cups of her bra and began crying.
    "Please, no..don't..please..please don't take off my bra..", Marj whimpered. "I'm sorry..I'm really, really sorry..I won't ever bother you again..I promise,"
    "Oh, I know you won't bother me again, bitch, " Jean sneered evilly. "I'll see to that!"
    And with those words Jean yanked yard and ripped the lacy bra from Marj's body. Marj suddenly bolted across the room, holding her bouncing B cups in her hands, sobbing like a schoolgirl.
    "Oh my God, Ann, help me. For God's sake help me," Marj wailed.
    "No interference, remember," Jean laughed as she caught Marj easily once again, and once again sank her hands into Marj's hair, this time yanking her right off her feet by it. Marj landed hard, right on her big bottom. Marj may have had plenty of meat on her ass to cushion the blow, but she still felt an electic shock of pain that travelled right up her spine. So much so that when Jean pulled her to her feet by her hair a moment later Marj found that her legs had turned to jelly.
    Jan spun her around and Marj stumbled around the room on her rubbery legs, clutching her boobs in her hands while Jean hunted after her.
    "Please, I'm sorry," Marj whimpered,"please let me go and Ill never..."
    SMACK!
    Jean reached out and slapped Marj hard across the face with her right hand.
    "Please..." Marj sobbed.
    SMACK!
    A left handed smack.
    Jean stalked Marj around the ladies room, snapping out slaps to her opponent's teary, puffy face. Not the hardest slaps she could deliver, just sharp, stinging slaps. Jean loved the shocked look on Marj's face each time she bitch slapped her. After more than a dozen of these Jean moved in, grabbed a fistful of hair with her left hand and used her right to slap Marj's face back and forth with her right, forehand and backhand, causing Marj's cheeks to swell, and her pouty lips to split. After close to twenty of these Marj had no choice but to bring her hands up to cover her face, baring her breasts at last.
    "Nice nipples," Jean sneered, eying Marj's half-dollar sized aureola, and long, thick nipples. "Perfect for pinching!"
    And that's exactly what she did, grabbing a tight hold of Marjorie's nipples, pinching and twisting them, dragging the sobbing, humiliated woman around the room by them. Jean stretched Marj's soft, saggy B cups every which way, yanking one nipple up and one down, one left, one right, like she was milking a cow. Marj was up on her toes, trying to pry those claws from her breasts, suffering the most intense pain she had ever felt.
    Jean loved the way Marj screamed, the more she screamed, the louder she screamed, the wetter Jean became. After dragging a screaming Marj around by her nipples for several minutes Jean released her nipples, but only so she could dig her strong fingers deep into her soft tit flesh. Jean proceeded to do the same thing to her tits that she to her nipples, yanking them every which way, twisting, scratching, and delighting in the sound of Marj's screams at the tit torture. Marj's tits were really beginning to bruise from the abuse. The Jean used them to pull Marj foward into her upswinging knee. Jean wasn't aiming for her belly this time. Jean was aiming lower. Much lower. Jean slammed her knee up between Marj's thick, parted thighs, and right between her legs.
    In a day of new experiences Marj encountered yet another, another kind of pain she never knew existed. Jean's knee slammed between her parted thighs, and right into her womanhood. Marj would later swear that the blow landed squarely between her lips, and the accompanying pain shot through her like a bolt of electricity. The pain was so paralyzing that Marj's mouth opened wide in a horrified scream, but no sound would come out. All she could do was drop to her knees, clutching her crotch, trying to rub the pain away.
    Seeing her opponent down on her knees, hurt and helpless, Jean felt no sympathy. Only an inflamed, insane desire to inflict even more pain and humiliation on her opponent. She grabbed her opponent by the hair and forced Marj's head between her own legs, then crossed her ankles, trapping Marj in a standing headscissors.
    "So what do you think of my 'old, fat thighs' now, bitch," Jean laughed and began to pour it on.
    Marj felt like her head was caught in a vise, and feared her head would crack like an eggshell at any moment. She could not have answered Jean even if she had wanted to, her face and head being crushed like that. Not that she had even heard the question with Jean's fleshy thigh meat surrounding her head. Marj was in a panic. She could not pry her head loose, and as much as she wanted to scratch and claw those crushing thighs all she could manage to to was weakly slap at Jean's fleshy, but strong thighs.
    It was a weak and pathetic attempt at escape and as the seconds ticked by it grew weaker and more pathetic. Jean had beat more than one woman down with this hold. But that was not what she was after at the moment. At the moment Jean had other plans.
    "I'm not one to leave things unfinished," she laughed as she reached around Marj's half naked body to begin tearing at the buttons of her shorts.
    Marj began to fight furiously, thrashing and kicking, doing anything to prevent losing dignity, and her shorts. At least in her foggy, hazy mind Marj wanted to. But by this point she was so weak and so whipped that her entire body had gone limp. Jean sensed this and lessened the pressure of her thigh lock. She did not want Marj passing out on her. Not yet. Jean wanted Marj awake, and aware, of everything she was doing to her.
    Marj felt her shorts being ripped open, then ripped to shreds by Jean's angry hands. She so wanted reach back and fight her stripping, but her arms wouldn't obey her commands. All she could do was sit there on her knees, trapped between Jean's meaty thighs, sobbing as Jean stripped her down to next to nothing.
    Jean finally released Marj from between her legs and stood straight as Marj collapsed to the floor in a sweaty heap, helpless to do anything but lay there and to moan and groan. Marj could not offer any resistance as Jean sat down next to her and rolled Marj onto her extended left leg, face down, placed her right leg on top of Marj's helpless body and locked her ankles. Jean began squeezing, and Marj felt like she would be cut in two. But that was going to be the least of her problems.
    "I don't believe you had the nerve to call my ass fat, you saggy assed old whore," Jean sneered, grabbing the waistband of Marj's panties and yanking up hard, smiling as the lacy material disappeared between Marj's soft, round ass cheeks. "You got an ass that was made to be spanked."
    That's exactly what Jean proceeded to do. The smacks seemed to echo off the walls, as did the screams, yelps and sobs of the humiliated beauty. Jean delighted in those smacks, and those sobs, and screams, and the way the soft flesh of Marj's ass shook and jiggled with each spank. Jean had punched hard and fast, and she spanked even harder and faster. While she spanked Marj Jean continued to yank the panties deeper and deeper into Marj's tender, most private area until the lace could take no more and Jean was left with a pair of shredded panties in her hand. She tossed them aside and continued to blister Marj's buns. For a full five minutes. Jean loved the contrast between the creamy white flesh of Marj's back and thighs, and the now deep, red crimson of her newly swollen ass cheeks. Jean rose and began flexing, posing with her foot on the beaten bitch's
    Ann was in shock from what she was witnessing. She was hot and flustered and felt like she had a fever. And she wanted more.
    "That the best you can do?" Ann said, giggling inside. "I geuss you're not all that mean. If someone who calls herself "the Mauler" had threatened to maul me, I'd maul her right back."
    "I'll show you who's "Mean"," Jean sneered. "And who said I was finished."
    Jean was angry for not thinking of it herself. And now Marj would pay for Ann's insolence.
    Marj was oblivious to all of this. She was too busy crying at the pain, and the shame, of being spanked like a disobedient child. Her buns were on fire and try as she might she could not rub the fire out of her ass. She could only whimper as Jean kicked her over onto her back, straddled her body and painfully planted her ass right on Marj's battered and swollen boobs. Jean couldn't believe Marj's bush. Thick and kinky, it filled the entire Vee of her crotch. Jean had stripped many a woman before, but she had never before encounted a pussy as hairy as this one.
    But not for long.
    Jean pulled Marj's legs into the air and tucked them neatly under her arms. Pinned beneath Jean, in that helpless, humiliating and totally exposed position Marj still had no idea what was coming next. Not until she heard the cold chill of Jean's voice.
    "So you were going to snatch me bald, huh Mauler," Jean sneered, grabbing a handful of Marj's thick bush and tugging on it. "Well I'm gonna bald your snatch!"
    Jean then yanked, hard, rippping out that handful of hair. Marj was screaming bloody murder. Jean responded by taking the short, kinky curls and rubbing them across Marj's bloody, swollen lips. Jean proceeded to fullfill her threat of balding Marj's pussy, ripping out handful after handful, alternating between quick, sharp yanks, and slow, equally painful tugs. But either way it was the same result. Less and less of Marj's pussy fur covered her crotch, and more and more of it covered the floor.
    Marjorie was a sobbing wreck. She tried pushing Jean off of her, but it was futile. Marj wound up pulling at her own hair in frustration, trying to combat the pain. Things became worse for Marj by the second. Jean continued to yank out her pussy hair, only now she was going one hair at a time. Marj not only had the bushiest pussy Jean had ever seen, she also had the biggest pussy lips that Jean had ever encountered. Jean stopped balding Marj's snatch only long enough to grab a pussy lip in each hand and proceed to tie them into knots.
    Marj was going insane with the pain, and the humiliation. Jean went back to yanking on her bush, with her left hand, but took her right and jammed three fingers into Marj's already abused pussy, clawing at her womanhood. Despite her taunts about a dried up pussy Jean was surprised to find Marj to be sopping wet, which only aided Jean in her mauling and clawing. Marj was really pulling at her own hair now and her screams could have broken glass. Even above her own shrieks of agony at a pain she never knew existed, Marj could hear Jean taunting her.
    "I'm clawing your cunt good bitch," Jean sneered. "I don't who this Carl guy I'm supposed to be chasing is, but I know one thing, you won't be gettin' any tonight."
    Marjorie thought she was going to die when Jean stopped clawing and scratching the inside of her ravaged pussy, and started pinching her swollen clit. Marj's pain, and her shreiks of agony, increased tenfold
    Jean finally released Marjorie form her suffering, momentarily, letting her thick legs crash to the floor and pulling her slick fingers out of her drenched pussy, turning and wiping them clean with Marj's sweaty, tangled curls before rising. Then she grabbed Marj by the ankles and yanked her legs into the air, spread wide, obscenely wide, before smashing the heel of her right foot down hard, grinding it back and forth with all her weight behind it, bouncing up and down, laughing as Marj squirmed and screamed for mercy. Jean had none. She ground her heel back and forth between the slick lips before giving Marj a final pussy stomp. The pain shot Marj into a half-sitting position, and Jean flattened her once more, this time with a foot to the face. Thank goodness for Marjorie that she was barefoot, otherwise Jean would have taken her head off. Jean spit on Marj in contempt as she dropped her legs to the floor once more.
    Marj could not believe this had happened to her. She could only lay there, curled in the fetal position, clutching her tortured twat with one hand and her bloody mouth nose with the other, softly weeping now that her once lush bush now gone. Jean hadn't rip out all her pussy hair, only most of it, leaving Marj with a mangled, mangy muff. But the pain in her bush, or rather where her bush used to be, was nothing compared to the fire in her pussy.
    Jean was in heaven. She had never before enjoyed destroying a bitch as much as she had enjoyed destroying Marj. She placed her foot beside Marj's face, several inches away.
    "Thanks for offering to teach me a lesson, cunt," Jean sneered,"but it looks like you're the one who went to school today. I think you should thank me. I think you should kiss me feet."
    "No..please..no..," Marj slurred through her thickened lips.
    In an instant Jean had her up on her knees, holding a fistful of sweat soaked hair. She had barely broken a sweat herself.
    "I geuss you want to start round two then, huh?" Jean said.
    "Please..please don't beat me up any more," Marj sobbed. "Please don't hurt me."
    "Then kiss my feet!"
    "Oh God, no, please, not that," Marj cried.
    It only took a few jaw jarring slaps to the face before Marj was sobbing her surrender all over again through her split and swollen lips.
    "Are you ready to kiss my feet?" Jean demanded.
    "I..." Marj said, hesitating.
    SMACK.
    "Yes, yes, anything..anyhting you say...just stop hitting me," Marj blubbered.
    "Fine," Jean said, releasing her whimpering, wimpy opponent. hen she moved to the opposite side of the room.
    "Since you made me wait now you're gonna have to crawl over here to suck my toes. And be quick about it, bitch, 'cause if I have to go over there you'll be suckin' more than my toes!"
    Marj could not bear the thought of worshipping anothe women's feet, but even more she could not endure another moment of the beating she knew Jean was inflict on her. Marj was scared shitless of Jean now, and Marj knew that no amount of begging or pleading would save her from this viscious, evil bitch. Marj's heart sank because she knew that there was nothing that she could do to stop Jean.
    Marj was a beaten mess, covered in dirt from the filthy floor, soaked with sweat, her body a mass of bruises, welts and aches. Every muscle in her body ached and she felt it with each movement foward. It was the longest ten feet of her life. And the knowledge that at the end of her torturous trip lay an unthinkable humiliation at the hands, or rather feet, of the woman who had so thoroughly destroyed her only increased Marj's shame. At last she made it and sat there on her knees at Jean's feet.
    Jean began to tap her foot.
    "I'm waiting," she snapped.
    Marj bent foward and felt her shame increasing with every inch she travelled. Placing her chinon the floor Marj snaked her tongue out through her swollen lips and began to kiss and lick Jean's sweaty, smelly feet. Sobbing the entire time Marj was gagging, at the smell and taste, but also from the shame it caused her. Jean forced her to lick both feet and Marj wanted so very badly wanted to get up and wipe that smirk off that bitch's face. Instead snaked it between the toes of her conqueror's left foot and licked for all she was worth before sucking each and every toe.
    Finally finished Marj collapsed in a sweaty, sobby heap as Jean put on her shoes, then headed for the door.
    "That mean enough for you?" Jean sneered at Ann as she moved towards the door.
    "I guess," Ann said, sounding bored. But she was anything but bored. "But any bitch who threatened to stick my head in a toilet wouldn't get off that easy. And I certainly make sure her man saw what his lady was made of."
    Jean smiled that evil smile of her, then looked Ann up and down.
    "I thought you were supposed to be the cunt's friend. Whose side are you on anyway?"
    "My own," Ann giggled.
    Jean laughed as she turned around and headed back to Marj. Marj was still in the corner, face in her hands, sobbing in shame at the way she had just degraded herself, suckingthetoes to that bitch Jean. Marj was lost in her own shame and did not hear the conversation between Jean and her "friend", but she heard Jean's heels clicking as she crossed the room and panic set in.
    "So you where gonna stuff my face int the toilet, huh," Jean sneered.
    "Please, I'm sorry," Marj whimpered, rising to her feet, weeping and wailing, knowing she was in for more pain. She tried to get away, running first one way, then the other, but Jean had no trouble backing her into a corner.
    "Get away from me you crazy bitch, get away," Marj screamed in a panic.
    Marj didn't try to fight back, or even to protect herself. She just tried to run for it. But it was as useless now as it had been earlier. Jean grabbed Marj by the hair with her left, and started punching with her right. Jean was angry at having had to chase the bitch down, so she was going to make her pay. Jean proceeded to knock Marj from one end of the room to the other. She knocked Marj down again and again, only to pull her up by the hair so she could knock her down again. That's when Jean didn't just leave her on the floor and used her four inch heels to stomp Marj and turn her soft, luscious body into a pin cushion.
    Jean pulled Marj up by the hair yet again and put bothfists towork like a professional boxer, snapping Marj's head back with sharp jabs, backingher into the wall. With both fists flying Jean delivered a series of punches to the body and face that left poor Marj in a bleary eyed, slack jawed stupor. Marj was out on her feet, but that did not stop Jean from delivering a right cross that put Marj flat on her ass, and damn near put her lights out.
    Marj was out of it as Jean grabbed her with a handful of sweaty hair, and a handful of her swollen ass and dragging Marj along by the scruff of the neck, and the seat of her pants, rammed Marj head first into the stall door. The one she herself had used earlier. Marj crashed into, and through, the door and collapsed in a heap just inches in front of the toilet. The toilet Marj had threatened to stick Jean's head into. The toilet, Jean laughed, that she herself had forgotten to flush. Jean could see the yellow water, and the sodden clumps of yellow tolet paper floating in it.
    Laughing evilly once again she grabbed Marj with two handfuls of hair and dragged her up to her hands and knees, then dragged her the last several inches until her face hovered above the bowl. The foul stench worked like smelling salts and as her face hovered inches above the bowl but Marj was too out of it to come to her senses.
    Not until Jean plunged her face deep into the filthy bowl, the dirty, stinking, pee filled toilet bowl that she herself had threatened to stuff Jean into. The cold water immediately seemed to bring Marj around, but by then it was too late. Arms flailing wildly, legs kicking Marj was helpless as Jean pushed her face deep into the dirty bowl, rubbing it back and forth. After to what seemed to Marj to be an eternity, but was only twenty seconds, Jean yanked her face out of the bowl. Marj was gasping and heaving, desperately trying to suck badly needed air into her lungs. Marj had never beenso humiliated in all her life.
    "How's the water today, Swirlie?" Jean laughed and pushed Marj's face back down.
    Marj braced her arms against the bowl, but she had been no match for Mean Jean when the battle had begun and now, bruised, battered, beaten and humiliated, she stood no chance at all from preventing Jean from doing anything she pleased. Marj was helpless as Jean plunged her face deep into the toilet once again, dunking her in the stinking toilet without mercy.
    Jean did this over and over, pushing Marj's face into the dirty toilet, rubbing and dunking her once beautiful face in the filth bowl, yanking it out to let Marj suck in a few gasps of air before plunging it back into the pissy mess. Marj tried to beg for mercy between gasps, but Jean took care of that by picking up Marj's tattered and soiled panties and stuffing them into Marj's mouth. Then shoving her face back into the bowl. Worse, for Marj, she only needed one hand to do this, and used her other hand to maul Marj's tits and pussy. Jean was amazed at how wet Marj was. She hauled Marj out of the bowl and sneered into her pee soaked face:
    "The more I beat you, the more I humiliate you the wetter you get. I'll bet you love every second of this!"
    She then plunged Marj's face back into the bowl but instead of mauling her pussy Jean began pushing two fingers in and out of her swollen, ravaged pussy. Marj was ready to die of shame, and damn near did when Jean pulled her fingers out of her pussy and Marj felt Jean snake her middle finger between her swollen ass cheeks, probing for Marj's most private of holes. Marj's most private of virgin holes. Marj felt Jean pressing the tip of her middle finger against her anus and paniced, squirming and fighting with what little strength she had left. Marj felt Jean's thick finger penetrating her virgin backdoor and the last thing she remembered was an overwhelming wave of humiliation as the last vestinge of her pride and dignity was taken away. Marj went limp and all but passed out from the shame.
    Jean felt the slackening of Marj's body and finally hauled her out of the shitbowl. With ahandful ofhair she hauled the limp older woman to her feetand ledher towards the door.
    "Now where is this guy I'm supposed to be in love with?" she demanded of Ann.
    "Let's go," Ann said and graciously held the door open.

Carl and Tony had left the bar and taken a table, wondering just what was taking the girls so long in the ladies room. To be factual it was Carl who was wondering, Tony had an idea of what Ann had set up, but he played along anyway. They both looked up sharply, as did the other dozen or so customers, when Jean's voice rang out through the room.
    "So who does this piece of shit belong to?"
    Carl's jaw dropped open in shock. Who was that mean, tough hard looking bitch and what was she doing with hat was left of his lover.
    "He's over there," Ann said, pointing out Carl.
    Carl tried to stand up but he was paralyzed. He had seen He just sat there and watched as Jean led Marj around the room, showing off her trophy. Marj was obviously out of it, limp as a rag doll and weak as a kitten, meekly going wherever Jean led her. Marj was naked. except for her dirty socks and sneakers, covered from head to toe with bruises. Marj's once thick, lush bush, that Carl enjoyed so much, was just a memory, and her bouncing B cups were particularly bruises and swollen, but not as much as her once pretty face was.
    Marj looked like Stallone at the end of Rocky, one eye swollen completely shut, bruises on both cheeks, her nose red, puffy and swollen, while her lips looked like a piece of raw liver. Marj looked like a drowned rat, the back of her hair wild and wooly, flying every which way, but the top, front and sides were soaked. There were clumps of soggy paper in her hair, but why was it yellow? Carl thought. And where those a pair of panties in her mouth? She wasnaked so they had to be hers. As Jean led her victim in over to her him Carl could smell the odor and he knew why it was yellow. There was no doubt to anyone that Marj had just been dunked in a toilet bowl. And no doubt that it had not been a clean one.
    "I found this ugly dog drinking out of the toilet," Jean laughed," so I had to teach her a lesson. I think I should start an obedience school, specializing in taming wild pussies, and dumb bitches!"
    Marj was in a stupor, bleary eyed and slack jawed as she was led in front of her man. Carl noticed that Hean had his girl by the hair, the dry part, and it looked like she had her finger up Marj's ass. Marj was led over to Carl and forced to her knees and there was no doubt that Jean actually did have her finger up the beaten woman's butt.Jean pulled her finger out of Marj's ass and easily forced the beaten woman to her knees. She yanked back hard on Marj's hair and pushed her dirty finger into Marj's open mouth.
    "Suck it, bitch!" she commanded.
    Marj was out of it and meekly complied. She had no idea where she was, who she was or what was happening. All she knew whas that when Jean snapped a command she had to comply.
    Jean was deciding whether Carl was worth fighting over when the front door opened and Walt entered, followed by Vivian. Vivian took one look at Jean, and at her hapless victim, let out a scream and ran. Walt just smiled.
    "Maybe next time, she said, looking Carl up and down, and eyeing the growing bulge in his jeans. "You obviously like what you see. Tell your bitch she's lucky she's covered with piss or she'd be eating more than her own ass," Jean sneered,"she'd be eating me! Tell her if I ever see her fat ass again I will give her a real taste of defeat!"
    Jean then let Marj collapse to the floor in a heap and went to collect a victory kiss from Walt. When she was screwing his brains out that night Jean would regale him with all the details of how she had destroyed Marj.
    Jean wasn't the only one who was going to get a sexual thrill from the destruction of Marj The Mauler. Ann couldn't wait to get Tony home and show him the video she had shot, capturing every humiliating detail. Carl stole quick glances as his poor girl. Carl picked up his badly beaten beauty and drove her homeMarj was still out of it onthe ride home, and as he drove home. wondering if she could ever recover from the terrible ass kicking she had just received, or the humiliation that had followed.
    When his shock had finally worn off Carl threw his jacket around his naked lover's back and picked her up to take her home. She was coming around and just broke down crying. As he drove home Carl stole quick glances at his beaten, humiliated lover. Would she ever revover from a beating like this? he wondered. Or the humiliation that accompanied it? And would his dick ever again be soft? Not if she kept fighting, he smiled. He felt a little guilty. Not if she keeps losing, he decided.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW, GREAT fight, most of my fav cf moves! I hope you write a sequel to this, with a MUCH younger woman dstroying Marj the same way Jean did, (After marj heals and ALL her hair *wink* grows back) with dong what jean didn't do to her. (would prefer no toilet stuff in the sequel, but is ok if you want it)

PS: my only comment (NOT a complaint) is that marj is only a B cup, but huge breasts (getting destroyed hopefully) are MY preference. (also LOVE the huge lips and bush, just wish narj's clit was just as overgrown)

GREAT story, loved it!!!

MikeJV