Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Where on earth did you see the Will? Vampire Queens was put on the web once, but I don't think I ever put the Will on the web. You must be a reader of Ajax Computer stories. I did about forty of those for him. At the time I had to pull back on some stuff because he was worried about the Thatcher Government.

I used to write stories for him in return for other peoples stories. He ran a great service for the pre internet world and had amazing contacts and old stories of real matches he had seen in the pre video cam days.

Anyway, not to ramble, but I'll try to dig the Will out of my floppy disks and reformat into word. I used Multimate of all things back then. I think Word still translates it, but it will take some time.

Hope to get back to Renee soon.

MR. Cage

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I look forward to seeing the Will once again. Where did you post Vampire Queens? I would like to read that one again. Come to think of it do you post anywhere else? I enjoy your stuff immensely and will take any opportunity to read more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Used to post on a couple of other boards, but they either went down or seemingly died out. I keep thinking about a website and tying it to a board where others post there story, etc. I'll probably just keep thinking about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember talking to Ajax about some of your stories. He was a well educated man and he was impressed by your work. Personally I was amazed by your stuff.
    I visited him a number of times and he always seemed disappointed that he could not deal with a lot of your stuff. To extreme for the times he said.
    He told me that you had the Vampire Queens Part Deux started. That was ten years ago. Did you finish it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well well, the Cage at last. The Cage, Vampire and Ajax rang the bell. I've actually been a fan of yours from the Paul/Ajax days and have always wanted to say how much I appreciate your work. I do have a rather complete listing of your early stuff such as the Man of the xxx, Nevada Grudge, Prison and 9th Hole stories or series. I found them to be brutal but at the same time imaginativly plausable. I specially liked the way you worked up the scenerio, audiance, physical descriptions, sexual and emotional aspects into the finished product. From my point of view they're all very much a part of it. In fact your the one that prompted me to try it myself.

Best

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've read all those stories except the Man of the xXx. Did you read the Terry Tit crusher series?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I never finished Vampire Queens part two. Although I should start it up again. I got sidetracked by real life for five or six brutally boring years and only finished a few of the projects I was working on. I had planned out what I was going to call The AmaZombie Series and it was going to end up merging with the Vampire Queens. For those among you who don't know what an AmaZombie is its kind of a Female Frankenstein creation that is dead but still feels pain and lusts for sex and reanimation drugs. You can see where that leads...lol

Thanks for the kind comments. I loved Paul's stuff and his story exchange. I still have a ton printed on that long English paper that doesn't fit anywhere. He was a great fan of female fighting and a lot of its history was lost with him. I'm still looking for the 8mm Iowa Titfight film that he actually saw. He was not given to hyperbola and based upon his description it is a must find historical document of the golden age of our thing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do like the way you twist reality around so that it seems logical to have 2 or more women clawing each others tits off (or worse)in a fight to the death.
    I have done some stuff on similar lines my self, Android Harems, Synthetic human farms, Virtual reality duelling. All eventually providing a back ground where gorgeous female bodies can rip each other up.
    Nothing to compare to your stuff for good writing, however the blood and gore in them often surpasses yours.

Ajax told me about that tit fight. Bloody, brutal and real.