Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Seven ? Wife for Hire

I brought my weight up to 140 getting some real muscles in my arms and shoulders after a lot of lifting. My endurance was getting better and better. After watching the brutal taped fist fights I had added some kickboxing to my training so I would know how to block and strike with my legs. I continued boxing. Boxing and kickboxing were surprisingly different. I learned that straight boxing stances and defenses weren?t worth a lot if kicks were added and weren?t worth anything once the fight went to the floor. Still boxing was an excellent way to learn how to punch. Linda stayed on the rode. We talked regularly.

My first fight as Jerry?s wife came around. The other couple, named Willy and Amber, was looking for an excuse to have wild sex. They were experienced sex fighters and wanted other couples very much into competitive sex. What attracted them most to us was the face I was an athletic tall blonde. Willy was a 6?4?? black guy with a massive cock and a heavy body that more than matched Jerry?s. Willy was 40 years old and weighed two fifty five. He had big shoulders and strong arms. Jerry was also forty years old, 6?2?? tall, weighed two forty two and was brawny too. My opponent Amber was 36 years old, 5?4?? and weighed a strong and lush 165 pounds. Although I was five inches taller, her shoulders were broader. She had a lush, powerful and exciting body that looked built for rough sex with a 44EE 28 40 measurement. Her nipples were dark black, large thick and stiff. She had saved her crotch revealing a heavily padded mound, large clit and thick clitoral hood, with big tight thick lips that looked like they could suck you in. I was glad we weren?t all out fighting because she was impressive.

The rules were simple submission wrestling but victory was sexual. The men?s victory was basically a first to cum loses unless they came inside the other?s mouth or ass. The women?s victory was based upon sexual endurance. We were to try and make each other cum so much or our clit pain so intense that we submitted. Amber claimed she specialized in out fucking blondes and red heads. She said it with a smile, but her eyes said she was seriously determined to break me sexually. If we split the matches, then the winner would be decided in a cock suck off.

Willy and Jerry put on a rough hard match. Willy was slightly stronger and more skilled. He had Jerry in trouble early. Once in control, Willy expertly worked on Jerry?s cock with his thighs and hips. Jerry turned the tables when he managed to reach between their sweaty bodies and capture Willy?s massive cock. Willy groaned and escaped. The match went on for six more minutes until Willy got Jerry pinned flat on his back and started grinding cock to cock. I didn?t get off as much on watching them as I would have watching two women, but it was still hot. Amber was rubbing herself yelling for Willy to make they white bitch squirt. Jerry looked desperate and then he obliged Amber. Willy sat up on Jerry?s belly, moved up to his chest, pinned his arms and forced his huge cock into Jerry?s mouth. Amber cheered triumphantly as Jerry eventually took the load in his mouth.

Amber and I started standing. There was no hitting and pain was not the point. She reached for me and I dodged, sliding behind her and clamping on a loose choke with my left arm and reached around and grabbed her huge right tit with my right hand. She cursed, grabbed my left forearm with one hand, my hair with the other and suddenly bent forward. I found myself stretched over her ass with my feet in the air. She twisted and snapped and over I went landing hard on the mat, so much for no pain.

Amber landed tits first on my face. I twisted to get my mouth on her big right nipple just as she fastened her wide mouth to my left nipple. I groaned as she bit my nipple lightly and then used her tongue to suck it deep into her mouth. I felt like somebody had hooked a breast pump to my nipple! The intense sucking was both painful and pleasurable. I felt her hand on my belly and before I could twist to the side or close my leg, I felt her thick fingers in my sex. She had two fingers hooked inside me while her thumb brushed back and forth across my clit. I bridged up letting her put her fingers as deep as she wanted into my already wet pussy. She pressed down on my mound trying to keep me pinned.

As she moved her weight up my body I suddenly grabbed both her big ass cheeks, sank my nails in just to give her a tingle and then rolled. She grunted and cursed me as she was suddenly on her back and I was lying on top sucking her big nipple off. She tried to roll again, but I got my hand into her black cunt. She moaned. I hooked four fingers inside her, up inside and lifted forcing her to tilt her pelvis. Then I used my thumb to torment her huge clit, which was so hard and erect that its pink little head was peaking out of the dark black sleeve. She gasped as my thumb crossed the pink head. She squealed as I pushed myself down her body, leaving her tit and going directly for her clit with my tongue.

Amber gasped and lifted her hips some more. I reached around her huge ass with my other hand and stuck my index finger into her ass as I sucked and tongued her thick clit. Her hips bounced as she moved in rhythm with my tongue. She grabbed my ass cheeks and attempted to pull my pussy onto her trapped face. I kept out of her vacuum mouth?s range. Amber penetrated me from behind with one hand and started slapping my ass with the other. I used my thumb to pull back her black sleeve exposing about an inch of pink wet clit. I put my tongue to it and her body arched up into the air.

She shouted, ?Goddamn you white cunt!?

And then she exploded. I got a face full of juice from somewhere. It wasn?t piss, but that?s all I can be sure off. She fell on her ass and started moaning. Taking advantage of her weakness I spun on top of her and mounted her pussy with my own. Her clit was so hot and tender now I thought I could grind a submission out of her. I lifted her heavy right leg up on my shoulder and hooked my arm around it for a handle. Then I began to rock pussy to pussy. My fine blonde bush against her saved black skin. She gasped and grabbed my leading leg with both hands. Now she started grinding back.

We are going pussy to pussy. She sinks her fingers into my right hip for leverage and then reaches up and grabs my left nipple with her right hand. She?s pinching and jerking on my hot hard nipple and smashing her cunt against mine. Our sweaty bellies and crotches are making sucking and slapping sounds. I lean forward and grab her now enormous left nipple. She moans as I do to her what she is doing to me. Sweat is flying and I clit is on fire. She tilts her cunt up and her thick clit is right on my hard bud. I can feel myself coming. As the rush starts Amber spasms and cries out again. That puts me over the top and my head feels like it has exploded. We keep grinding and moaning as we expend our climaxes against one another.

Amber suddenly rolls me off and I?m too weak to resist. She presses her body flat against mine so we are mound to mound with her in between my legs like a man. Then she begins moving up and down using her toes to propel her. Her big tits and hard nipples slide up my belly and squash my tits. Every time our nipples meet, my pink ones give way to her black ones. I feel like her cunt is eating mine. She trembles and suddenly stops.

The slut had come again! I grabbed her hair and rolled her onto her back. Now I tried something. I used my long legs to grapevine her legs, spreading them and tilting her pubic bone upward. Using my legs I started pounding my mound down against hers. The thudding of our mounds was punctuated by mutual groans and grunts. It hurt but it felt so much like being hammered by a man that it got us both going. She gasped and rolled her head back and forth, mouth open gasping. I used my height and lowered my mouth to hers. She mumbled and tried to resist, but couldn?t withdraw from a deep tongue duel.

I?m trying to suck the air out of her lungs and pound the fight out of her cunt. She trembles and climaxes again and this time it doesn?t stop. She shudders and shudders. As she?s crying out and squirm trying to get away from my pounding I feel myself trembling again. I can?t stop my sympathetic climax and this time I squirt on her, my first female ejaculation! As my hot juice hits her she screams and goes rigid. Her hands drop and I look into her eyes and watch them fade into dream land.

Perplexed I look up and the men are just staring at us with their mouths open and raging hard cocks bouncing in the air. Amber moans under me and I roll off her. She gasps and curls up into a little ball.

Willy says, ?Damn, girl. You fucked my wife to a KO. Now I?ve seen everything!?

Jerry said, ?That ties it up. Suck him off before she can recover and we win it all.?

I looked at the big black cock dangling in the air and crawled off Amber. I grabbed it with both hands and started stroking it hard. Willy gasped and I felt him tightening already. I swallowed the head of his cock and that was all for him. He came and fell back on the couch. I took his mouth full of cum crawled over to his wife and kissed her filling her mouth with it completing my conquest of the fine woman.

We used them the rest of the weekend. Jerry was so happy he doubled my $5000. It must be nice to be rich. Well any doubts I had about selling my ass for money were squelched.

Our next match was the following weekend and it was going to be far rougher and I knew there was no way it could be more pleasurable.

A rich couple, Frank and Melissa, in Atlanta had been fighting a very long time. Frank was fifty two and she was fifty. Frank was 6?0?? and weighed 190 very athletic pounds for a man his age. Melissa was 5?9?? and 160 very strong pounds. She worked out regularly and had an incredible set of arms and legs on her. Her 36C 24 34 body looked like a twenty year old athletes. However she had spent years under the sun and tanning lamps and her brown skin was thick and leathery. She had cut her hair short with a feathered top and gone silver gray. Her body was covered in healed marks from a life long series of fights.

They were looking for lengthy endurance test designed to satisfy a number of fetishes. Jerry had his own fetish which was face slapping so that got added. I looked down the list and decided I might gain some advantage by adding a kneeling body punching contest. Melissa?s eyes lit up and she quickly agreed. So we would be fighting for two days. I figured this would be a good test of my endurance for the coming battle with Mary and Tammy.

The final list of contests included:

One point contests with ten minute time limits:
    Singles (man versus man, woman versus woman) face slapping to submission
    Singles nipple pinching to submission
    Female breast squeezing to submission
    Male pectoral claws to submission
    Singles belly slapping to submission
    Mixed (man versus woman) ass spanking to timed submission
    Singles hair pull tug of war across a line
    Mixed bear hug contest to timed submissions
    Mixed face sitting contest to timed submissions
    Singles face sitting contest to timed submissions

Two point contests with no time limit:
    Male ball slapping contest
    Female pussy slapping contest
    Male belly to belly grind off
    Female crotch to crotch grind off
    Singles submission wrestling in oil
    Mixed submission wrestling in oil timed submissions
    Couples submission wrestling both must give

Three point contests with no time limit:
    Singles kneeling body punching contest
    Singles rough fight two out of three submissions

Five point contests with no time limit:
    Mixed rough fights timed submission men with boxing gloves and limited rules

Ten point contest with no time limit:
    Rough couples fights to double submission, men with boxing gloves

Slavery of the over all losers determined by differential in victory points times one hour.

It was all listed out on a computer which was plugged into a beautiful large wall screen so we could see the progress of the fight. These people had refined their fetish to a methodical science. I kept finding people who were weirder than me and somehow that was reassuring. I had walked out on a limb, but there was still a lot of space in front of me.

Jerry won his face slapping contest. Despite what you may think, continually slapping of the face leave marks and starts noses and mouths bleeding. Both men were marked up. Jerry one when Frank staggered off the small mat which was the designated fair territory.

I started first and really smacked Melissa. Her head twisted around and she gasped. My hand had left a big red imprint on her face. Her eyes flashed and her mouth curved into a sneer. I could tell this was going to be a nasty bitch. I put my hands on my hips and waited. Her right hand smacked me on the left side of my face. My hair flew and my head snapped. I tasted blood from the impact! She put her hands on her hips and my left hand left its mark. Back and forth we went. Her nose bled first. Her right cheek started swelling. Then she split my lips. I split her lips. She almost blinded me. My left eye saw read for awhile. I split her lips and started her left cheek swelling. She was stronger than me but I had youth on her. She started breathing heavy. I popped her across the nose and mouth with a nasty straight on slap. She cursed and her nose spurted. Her left hand hit me so hard I staggered and stepped over the edge of the mat giving her the single point victory.

All smiles were gone now. This was a damned serious and nasty affair. Jerry looked strangely happy. He must have known that the face slapping would turn this mean. Well now there were four swelling raw faces and the contest was one to one.

The nipple pinching contest between the men brought a smile to my lips. Neither guy liked having his nipples crushed and twisted. Jerry squealed out surrender after less than a minute.

Melissa?s dark brown nipples gave me excellent knobs. Her strong fingers brought tears to my eyes, but I put her on her tip toes after a minute of concentrated agony. She responded by crushing her thumb against her forefinger and the rotating her wrists so she crushed, pinched and twisted at the same time. I gasped and shifted my finger pinch to a thumb crushing and added the same twist that she did. Melissa cried out and pushed me away. She fell to her knees and cursed holding her swelling nipples. When she looked up at me I knew I had made and enemy.

Well now we were still tied at two to two.

Jerry lost the pectoral claw contest. Frank obviously had the technique perfected. Melissa and I grabbed each others tits and started to squeeze, push and twist. Sweat popped out on both of us immediately. She started moaning first, but I was hurting bad. Her fingers and forearms were stronger than mine, but her tits were bigger, softer and her nipples were fair targets. I had her in agony with my left hand nipple crush and right hand breast gouge. She whimpered and dragged down on my tits trying to get me off balance. A lot of these contests were about hurting the other until you could get them to step off the contest area. I maintained my balance and jerked her nipple straight out from her tit and twisted. That did it. She cried out and pushed me away.

Now we were tied at three to three and in a great deal of pain for not having actually fought.

Both belling slapping contests ended with ties at the end of the ten minute time limit. I don?t know what was in more pain, my hands or my belly. Both were bright red.

The spanking was nasty. This was all about which woman could last longer. I slapped away at Frank?s ass cheeks, reddened them and left nasty red blotches, but there was no way I was going to make him submit. I held out for six minutes. Just as I was about to give up I heard Melissa scream her surrender.

We finally took the lead at three to two.

Hair pulling across the line was brutal. I had difficulty with my grip on Melissa?s shorter hair. We tugged. Hair came out, but in the end she and her weight dragged my across the line. Frank and Jerry were both short haired. In the end they gave up on getting either to move.

We were tied again at three to three.

The bear hug was brutal. Frank crushed me flat against his chest and dug his cupped fist deep into my back, bending me and forcing air out of my lungs. I was afraid my ribs would crack. Melissa squealed out her surrender seconds before I did.

We were ahead four to three.

The final contest was face sitting. First Frank was on me and Jerry was on Melissa. Having a hairy male ass grinding on your face isn?t the stuff of dreams. Frank was really grinding on me. His balls were all over my face and his cock flopped on my forehead. I was still getting air but it was hurting me. My raw bruised face wasn?t that happy as it was. Once again, Melissa gave first. Jerry?s weight advantage over Frank was the difference. Next I sit on Frank and Melissa set on Jerry. I did my best and I?m sure Melissa did to, but the timer sounded with no wins.

So we pulled ahead five to three.

Next Frank rode Jerry to submission in six minutes. Jerry returned the favor and won his match with a less than five minute submission. I got on Melissa and tried to erase her face. She tapped out as I felt her nose disappear inside my wet pussy. She got her fat ass on my face and repaid the erasure. I gave as my face was crushed under her ass. She had outlasted me by ten seconds.

The scored moved to six to four and now the scoring and the pain took a jump.

The male ball slapping contest started with both men on their knees, legs spread. They leaned forward putting arms around one another?s waist for support. Then they reached behind one another and slapped the back of their ball sacks. The grunts and groans only lasted for about thirty seconds when Jerry caught Frank just right and in collapsed in pain.

Melissa and I did the same pose. Slapping her pussy from behind was difficult, but I got my shots in and had her squealing and twitching. However, her padding and her lose pussy lips helped her. I took it for six minutes before giving up with my pussy on fire.

The score moved to eight to six.

The male grind off ended with Jerry shooting on Frank?s belly. Melissa ground on my pussy for five minutes solid and then we switched top positions and I grinded on her. We went back and forth. I came. She came. I came. I came. She came. After forty minutes our pussies were swollen and on fire. I finally had to give when she got my clit pinched between my pubic bone and hers.

We fell behind eight to ten.

The singles oil wrestling contest was split. Jerry won his match with a choke out. I lost to a forearm across the bridge of my nose as bitch Melissa grapevined my legs and twisted my nipple with her free hand.

The timed mixed was very rough, but Jerry crushed Melissa quicker than Frank crushed me.
    The couples match was a tangle of legs. Even though they didn?t mean to, the men roughed us up just by rolling over us. In the end, Melissa ran out of gas. Jerry managed to get a rear choke on Frank and kept him in continual submission until I managed to scissor Melissa?s head and force her two quit.

The score moved to fourteen to twelve in our favor.

Jerry and Frank knelt down on the small mats and started slugging away. The rules were simply anything goes below the neck with fists or elbows, but you had to stay on your knees inside the small colored pads laid on the bigger mats. Jerry?s softer belly showed some real bruising as he was pounded. Frank worked the ribs too. Jerry fought back hurting Frank by hitting low with long looping under hand fists that dug in to the lower belly from the navel to the thick bush right above the root of Frank?s cock. The older man was sweating bullets, but he kept slamming hard punches back into Jerry. Jerry?s gut gave way and Jerry gasped almost going over. Frank leaned into him and worked his kidneys. Jerry suffered cruelly and finally grabbed hold trying to stop the beating. Frank jerked back and Jerry lost his balance falling to the side. I would have complained about wrestling, but it was Jerry who stopped fighting.

Melissa said, ?No holding or wrestling. This is a fist fight, pure and simple. Agreed??

I nodded and said, ?It?s your womb.?

From the very start she worked on my lower belly. She had big fists and strong arms, stronger than mine. She was a fifty year old hard body with lots more endurance that normal as well as a high pain tolerance from years of fighting this style of battle. I took the lower belly beating and fired fist after fist into her 36C tits. She could exercise all she wanted, those tits were 50 years old and I was going to make them feel their age.

As my knuckles ground into her tit meat again and again sweat flew. She obviously started to suffer. Her tanned tits still turned red and began to swell. Her fists came up and she started guarding her tits and firing back at mine as well as dropping under hands into my trimmed bush trying to score on my clit. I countered by digging a few hard straight down punches into her heaving belly. I felt her muscle shield start giving away. The feel of my hard knuckles digging into the bitch?s flesh thrilled me. She let a groan slip out. I twisted a punch into her lower gut just above her mound and she gasped. Her arms came down and she started fighting low again.

So I kept trying to punch through her guard with my left while blocking some of her counterpunching, but my right fist started coming up under her swelling breasts. She had a good amount of hanging meat and I started digging my knuckles into the underside of it. Her tits weren?t so big that they flew up to her shoulder, but they did deform and stretch upward as my knuckles ground against her breast bone and drove upward grinding the soft stretched tissue between knuckle and bone. After mincing her tit meat, the tough old girl was in trouble.

She got a second wind from somewhere deep inside. Melissa was a fighter. She drove a straight right into my left boob, crushing it and almost knocking me off my knees. I groaned and that got her hot to fight some more. Suddenly she was pounding my tits with rights and lefts trying to pay me back for the throbbing agony on her chest. I fought back and for three or four minutes it was rapid fire fists. She concentrated on my tits and I worked on her middle and lower belly. Suddenly I saw something on her face. Her eyes had dark circles around them. Her mouth was open and she was sucking air. Her punches lost their strength and then became almost pushes.

I was tired and hurting, but I went low. I dug my right deep inside her lower belly just above the pubic mound. She took it six times in the same place before she dropped her hands and moaned in agony. She leaned forward so I pushed her straight with my left hand on her shoulder and sank my right fist into her solar plexus. She gasped. Her eyes went wide. Her mouth opened in a wide circle, but no sound came out. She wobbled and threatened to fall into me. I hooked a hard right into to her already bruised upper arm and knocked her off balance to the side. When she hit the mat she curled up into a small ball and cried in agony. I had broken her.

Her worried husband hovered over her. He tried to straighten her out, but in the end when she vomited blood he begged off the rest of the fight and the penalty. He wanted to get her to the hospital. Jerry looked uncertain as to what to do.

I said, ?So you are forfeiting the rest of the contests. We get the points and you owe us several hours of slavery. Your rules not mine!?

He nodded and said, ?I?ll pay you two thousand and hour for the forfeit. I need to get my wife to the hospital and we don?t break our agreements. If you still want us afterwards we?ll make arrangements to serve you there and then.?

Jerry looked at me and I said, ?That?s okay. Give us the money. If you want to fight again we?ll put it up for the prize and you put up your bodies.?

Frank readily agreed. Now Jerry was a rich guy, but getting twenty eight thousand bucks to beg off after the body beating we had both taken was too good to quibble about. Not only did I get my wife fee I got fourteen thousand for rupturing Melissa?s belly. She lived, but gave up rough fights after that. I guess I had claimed my second victim.

Jerry was a busy lad and set up three more couples fights, but all of them were erotic role around affairs and while they were eminently satisfying sexually they did nothing for my fighting skills. They did add money to my bank account. We got close enough to the Mary and Tammy fight that both Linda and I decided to stop fighting and just train.

The weekend before the fight I topped out on the scales at 144 pounds of lean female muscle. My 36A 23 36 body had changed considerably. My arms and legs were hard with long female muscle and my ass was like a rock. My belly was hard, flat and showed its musculature. I had my hair cut shorter, not butch but close, and my crotch waxed. We decided to let our pubic hair grow into stubble for the last week, just incase it became useful in crotch to crotch action.

Linda was as hot as she was at the beginning of our strange journey. Getting this close to a fight got her juices going too. We fucked each other like maniacs in between stretching and light work outs. The last two days before the fight were eating, stretching and resting days. I never felt as prepared for battle. The anticipation of violence coursed through my body like a drug. I dreamed of ripping Tammy?s throat out with my teeth. I guess that was my brain on drugs.

That is the end of this chapter. The next chapter is the vicious introduction to the professional fight club. What will become of Linda and Renee should they lose or win? Whatever happens new choices and circumstances will surely be presented should they survive.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another excellent chapter! The coverage of the numerous rounds was detailed perfectly, given how many there were - enough to know the fighters conditions and appearances, without making this chapter too long or unwieldy (IMHO) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fantastic chapter! Whatever happens with her going forward, I hope she's not done with couples fights yet. Very hot. Can't wait to see what happens in the club. Thanks again for all your work and taking the time to post it here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, that was GREAT stuff Cage, VERY well done, and just enough detail her contest to satidfy and not be overdone. *claps*

btw: if Linda and renee survive, (meaning win?) (after the fight you said you're stopping the story) I have a few ideas for you for them I think you'll like.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best story yet!! I like the variety and detail .