Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is dedicated to a friend of mine that shares my tastes in stories, I hope she enjoys it.

MikeJV

S.L.I.T.
    by: MikeJV

The time, 3:04 PM. The place, in front of a University. 2 attractive women stop in front of the enterance, 1 is 6', 160 lbs, with shoulder length Auburn hair and a firm 36D-24-35 figure, the other 5'5", 125 lbs, with short blonde hair and a tight little 34B-25-36 figure, both in their 20's and wearing sneakers, white ankle socks, tight jeans and a t-shirt, no visible jewelry. The tall woman looks at the short blonde walking next to her. "This looks like a good place to find some... *smirks* new female friends, don't you agree Emma?" Emma giggles at the comment, and looks up at her companion. "Yes I do Jessika, (looks around at all the very busty young women) we should have no trouble finding another couple." Emma giggles again, then takes her lover's left hand in her right and squeezes gently.

As they're starting across the lawn, Jess notices 2 blondes, neither much above 5', sitting on a bench beneath a large Willow tree whose hanging branches almost totally hide them from view. Most would miss them, but Jess has sharp eyes and was scanning the campus. memorizing everything. She started to crack a smile as the 2, most likely freshman, girls were making out, 1 hand up the others shirt to fondle her, obvious to Jess's well trained eyes, braless D cup breasts. She quickly switched to a cold stare as 2 brunette amazons, the smaller woman easily 6' tall, the other about 6'4", and both had huge chests poorly contained beneath their expensive shirts. Jess didn't have to tell Emma, she noticed the change and turned with Jessika as she altered her angle to pass close enough to the tree for her sensitive ears to pick up any conversation. She got within range just as the 2 amazons reached the 2 little blondes, who broke their embrace and removed their hands from eachother's shirts, visibly scared.

The bigger brunette spoke first. "Stacy, didn't we tell these little carpet munching cunts that if we caught them making out again we'd make them sorry they were born female?" "Yes we did Athena, but they didn't seam to believe us." Athena laces her fingers together and cracks her knuckles. 1 of the little blondes speaks up before either amazon can say another word. "P-Please... we haven't seen eachoter in 2 weeks, her Aunt was sick and she..." "SHUT UP!" Stacy cuts her off. Stacy lifts the shirt of the blonde that was just talking. "Your tits healed up nice after last month's lesson, I think you need another lesson tho, maybe that little pussy of yours needs a lesson too." Stacy drops her shirt and it falls back in place. The now terrified blonde reaches into her purse and pulls out what looks like about $2000 in 100 dollar bills and gives it to Stacy. "Please Stacy, take this and leave us alone, I'm begging you." Stacy takes the money, folds it in half and stuffs it in her deep cleavage. "I'm in a good mood today, so I'll let you 2 cunts go, for now. Get out of my sight before I change my mind and have Athena hang you 2 from that branch by your tits." They pick up their purses and books and the 2 little blondes dash off together, tears in their eyes.

As Jess and Emma leave listening range, they hear the 2 amazons laughing histerically. Jess squeezes Emma's hand and glances down at her. Emma sees the look on her face and knows exactly what Jess is thinking, they found their volunteers. Right away they release their hands, move closer together and grab eachother's butts firmly in a blantent display of lesbian affection. they stroll around the campus until 6 PM, talking to female students, teachers, and several faculty members, 1 of whom they knew right away is a closet lesbian by her reaction to them. Most would miss the very subtle signs, but Jess and Emma are experts like few others in the world, and can read people like open books, especially other women.

Jess and Emma had learned quite alot about Stacy and Athena, but not everything, for that they needed some help, and they knew who would give then the files on the 2 women. Their new friend, and closet lesbian, the beautiful blonde Senior Counselor, Ms Leslie Brooks. After after convicing Ms Brooks they wanted to discuss going there, and following her to her office for a private chat, Emma locked the door of the sound proof room. This made Ms Brooks concerned, but before she could say anything Jess had her left hand over Leslie's moth, had pulled her knife out and was pressing the tip into the jacket over Leslie's ample left breast, just below her nipple. Leslie immediately froze in fear. "Emma" Emma moves quickly and silently, kneeling before the captive blonde. Jess looks Leslie right in her blue eyes. "Leslie, you're a smart woman, and a lesbian like my self and Emma... (Leslie tries to deny it with her mouth covered and knife at her breast) Don't try to deny it, we know you are, it was obvious. (leslie relaxes submissively, knowing she's been discovered, which makes Jess smile) All we want is some information on 2 students." Jess sees Leslie's expression turn to that of confusion and hears the muffled "that's all?".

"Now, we'd rather do this the easy way... (Jess pauses while Emma slides her right hand up Leslie's knee length skirt, getting a gasp of pleasure and then a low throaty moan from Leslie) and hopefully make a new... friend (Jess winks at Leslie) but the hard way (presses the tip of the knife a little harder into Leslie's jacket covered breast) won't bother me, altho it would be a shame to destroy such a beautiful body like yours." Jess slowly removes her hand from Leslie's mouth. "M... may I ask the names of these students and what you w-want with them-m-m-mmm?" Jess smiles. "Emma please stop for a moment, you're distracting Ms Brooks." Emaa giggles and removes her hand from under Leslie's skirt and licks her moist fingers. "Mmmm, Jess, she's yummy. I hope we can keep her." Leslie blushes. "I do too Emma. Their names are Stacy Topp..." Leslie's eyes open wide, and she inturupts Jess. "And Athena Stone!" "You know them I assume?" "Yes, very well, they've been sent to my office dozens of times on complaints from students... all female." Leslie sneers slightly. "You know of their, shall I say, opinion conserning our sisters." Leslie nods. "They cause me alot of problems with their bullying and abuse of certain students, so if you intend to... *smiles* solve my problem... *glances down at the knife* it'll be my pleasure to help you in any way I can." Jess smiles big and puts away her knife. "I'm very glad to hear that Leslie." As Jess says that she starts unbuttoning Leslie's jacket, Leslie smiles and lets her while she watches Emma pull her shirt up and off, revealing her firm B cups, the pink, silver ringed nipples erect.

to be continued (hopefully next weekend)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    OH MY, OH MY ... you know how to get a naughty girl hot & bothered! ... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But then you STOP ... OOOH NOO!!! ... just when I'm start to ooze with EXPECTATION! ... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Eagerly looking forward to the next installment!
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    P.S. The SLIT acronym just oozes erotica ... what it stands for gradually come to light I suppose ... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it so much.

MikeJV

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 05:16 PM: Message edited by: MikeJV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MikeJV,

That was a great teaser. Can't wait to see what happens next.

All the best