Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jenny and Cheryl look magnificent as they battle in the center of the tent. They have hung up an electric lantern to illuminate the battle. Every once in a
    while a flash of lightening will whiten the tent and outline every little hair on the battling women's bodies. I look over at Andrew and he's got a strange little
    smile on his face. He is also sitting hunched over. I think he is trying to hide his erection (as I am). The ladies have each other in mutual bear hugs and I
    can hear their grunts and groans as they struggle. Oddly they sound a little like the noises they were making last night as they made love to Andrew and I.
    Suddenly the ladies topple to the tent floor and frantically struggle for the top position. I watch as their shapely legs intertwine as they struggle for position. Jenny ends up on top and looks down at
    Cheryl and taunts "I got you now, I've got you now". Cheryl arches her back and bucks trying to throw Jen off. In her struggles Cheryl's hand snags in the neck of Jen's t-shit. We hear a loud ripping noise and Jenny left breast is exposed. "Oh you little bitch" snarls Jenny as she grabs the front of Cheryl's shirt.
    "Ow, Ow" moans Cheryl "you've got my tit, you dumb bitch". Obviously Jenny has grabbed more than just Cheryl's t-shirt. Jenny mutters "sorry" and scoots
    forward and traps Cheryl's arms with her knees. "Who's the better women, who's the better women, do you give bitch" she challenges. Cheryl responds "fuck you" and frantically uses her hips to try to dislodge Jenny. Suddenly Cheryl lifts her legs and hooks Jenny's elbows. A brief intense struggle ensues as Cheryl
    tries to topple Jen over backwards and Jen fights to maintain her balance and top position. Jen wins and forces Cheryl's knees beside her ears. Cheryl is
    folded in half with her ass high in the air. Cheryl's ass is pointing at Andrew and he must like the view. It looks like this will be a very short battle. However, Cheryl uses her subtle body to begin to squirm free. Jenny has moved high on Cheryl's chest.
    In fact, Cheryl's chin is only inches from Jenny's crotch. As Cheryl begins to squirm out from under Jenny her face will have to pass beneath Jenny's cunt.
    Andrew and I draw close as Cheryl's chin makes contact. Jenny does the only thing she can do to hold Cheryl -- she pushes down hard with her hips to hold
    her in place. Cheryl mouth is now under Jenny crotch and her relentless journey has pulled the fabric of Jenny panties tight, outlining the lips of Jen's
    vagina. As Cheryl's mouth and nose slowly pass by Jenny's crotch and strange dreamy look comes over
    Jen's face. I think she maybe enjoying this. Suddenly Cheryl pops free. Both ladies scramble around to face each other. Both are breathing hard. They
    glare. Cheryl's right hand snakes out and cruelly twists Jenny's exposed breast. Jen yelps in pain. "How do you like it bitch" snarls Cheryl. Cheryl releases Jenny. Jenny hand comes up and massages her breast. "so you want to fight dirty?" she asks. I look over at Andrew and raise my eyebrows silently asking "should we stop this?" Andrew, with that stupid
    little grin stuck on his face shrugs. Cheryl and Jenny glare at each other, taking a moment to catch their breath. Jenny quietly removes her torn t-shirt and proudly shows off her breasts. "What
    wrong, are you ashamed of those little things on your chest" she taunts Cheryl. Cheryl glares and removes
    her t-shirt. "you may not be so proud of those saggy bags when I get through with you'. Both women lunge at each other. I hear the breath whistle through Andrew's teeth. I can't help myself and shout, "get her Cheryl, rip her tits off"!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'M BACK FOLKS!!!

Nice story so far RE, first story i think ya said... good work. Needs alittle editing (grammer, etc...) but otherwise is pretty good, please continue. Oh, welcome to my board.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Things are HEATING up nicely! HMMM!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Just can't decide yet who I'd like to see win! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Meaow!
    Jessie
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that s thrilling ... wonder if someone gets humiliated ... ... well written, and I m panting for the continuation

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Moving along very nicely...