Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Ten ? Welcome to My Nightmare

The trip by cargo container was as unpleasant as anyone could imagine. I was put in the container in a warehouse. Twenty other natural blondes of various sizes and ages had been handcuffed to a bar so that they lined the inside. Three portable toilets had been placed down the center of the container so that you could get there at the maximum length of your chain. Ventilation was provided by a small fan over an air pipe. We were loaded on board. Once inside the hold the door was opened and we were allowed to shower and walk about in return for blow jobs. A good meal cost a blow job and a fuck. A night in a bed with heat might require taking it up the ass. Some of the girls, some so young I couldn?t say they were out of junior high, slept on the container floor. After I learned the rules I slept in a warm bed every night and ate well.

An attendant told us that we were going to be a team and the twenty of us were the only women we would meet who we wouldn?t be matched against. He said we should think of each other as friends and family and make sure each other did as well as possible because sometimes our survival would depend upon one another. Given that ominous warning I begin to examine my container mates, my new family as he said. Some appeared to be street girls, runaways who had been either rounded up by recruiters or sold to recruiters by cops. Others were hookers similarly procured. Luckily we had four hardcore prison bitches: two whores, one drug dealer and a murderer. They were experienced fighters. We also had some innocents who were essentially kidnap victims. They were scared and probably dead meat where we were going.

We arrived and were shipped by truck to our so-called dormitory. We were led into a concrete block house on a large one-time military base. The inside of the dormitory was not as bad as I feared. There was a gang-is-all-here six head shower together with four toilets, four sinks and four mirrors. The common room was lined by cots. The cots butted into cheap wooded frame from which you could hang clothes. A wooden box at the foot end of the cots also had room for storage. We had our own eating area complete with cheap stove, sink and military issue refrigerator. It was our job to feed ourselves once the owner stocked the kitchen. We were also provided ominously enough with bandages, antiseptics, pain pills, steri-strips and other elements of a first class first aid kit. We were also in-charge of taking care of our wounds although a doctor and nurse were available for visits after each fight.

I had no idea how many other girls were there, but when we left the container I had seen both sides of a long road lined with similar block houses and there were a number of cross roads which led me to believe there might be similar roads behind and in front of ours. We were told we would be taken to an exercise yard every morning and afternoon for an hour where we could exercise or lay in the sun, they didn?t really care. As it turned out the exercise areas were dirt fields with some weights and soccer balls surrounded by eight foot high concrete walls. These guys were really into privacy. I suspected the entire compound was surrounded by a fence.

The next five days we were weighed, measured, poked and prodded by what appeared to be a competent medical staff. We were given a number of injections to insure our health. According to our House Mother, a badly scared retired fighter, the injections included broad spectrum vaccinations and cures against a number of things including sexual diseases. One of the young girls was stupid enough to ask for specifics. Much to my surprise all the big ones were listed. When the same girl said they didn?t have a cure or a vaccine for this or that the House Mother smiled and said that yes they did, but they were too effective and inexpensive to be released until the developers of treatment drugs had been paid out. I was never a believer in conspiratorial theories, but I will say to this day I have never caught a thing and I can?t say I?ve just said no or practiced safety first. So maybe they weren?t lying.

We got our fight indoctrination via the wall screen. Our host called himself Turkoman. He explained that initially we would be fighting other new girls from other nations or races in various circumstances. All of the fights would be hard and some of them would likely be deadly. In between fights we could voluntarily earn extra points toward our freedom by servicing his clientele. He told us that each one of would have to fight five times before we graduated to the second class of fighters where the rewards and privileges would increase. At that time we would be earning him far more money and therefore we would be getting closer and closer to settling our debt to him. He also intimated that we would be able to settle scores and make bets with our competitors. Then he revealed that each one of us had a separate price and that would be revealed to us prior to our first fight. Before each fight we would be given an accounting of how much debt remained, including the costs of housing, feeding and carrying for us. I shook my head because I knew for sure we would be paying luxury rates for these miserable fucking concrete prisons. He again stressed that we were families and we would be fighting women who hated and us and wanted to kill us to gain their freedom. When he was finished about half of my blonde comrades were in tears. I figured there would be some spare bunks in the block house as soon as the first fatal fights were planned.

We got our introduction to the arena that night on our wall screen. The wall screen showed what looked like about a twelve foot in diameter circular pit with a floor of white sand. The circular walls looked to be about eight feet high and you could see that there were a number of doors fitted into the white concrete walls. The overhead camera pulled back and showed us that the arena sitting above the concrete walls consisted of a four rings three to five person boxes that looked like they might have their own entrances from the rear. The camera then focused on four more cameras hung from the ceiling. Then the camera zoomed down along the wall and revealed eight more camera lenses recessed in the walls. Our every move would be recorded and then edited for sale to a very select group of purchasers as well as the customers in attendance. We would also be sold live on the internet as well on a private satellite channel. He explained that in some situations the tapes would go only to a private purchaser.

Then we got to see our first fight, a special fight by outsiders, but the rules were like those of the proving fights like we would soon be in. We were told that we would all have to fight five proving fights. The first round of fights would be identical to this one. Each subsequent round might be different but all the fights in a round would be the same. The arena speaker told us that this was a special request match for two groups of patrons, Pakistani and Indian businessmen from both England and the East. And the fighters were the daughters of two of the opposing men. The winner would get her fondest wish which was freedom from her family obligations and escape to an exclusive girl?s school in the United States complete with a trust fund and purchased citizenship. She would be free as a bird and set for life.

The first fighter was Senna, a very young sixteen year old Pakistani girl living in England. The screen showed statistics in the English and Metric system. Senna was 5?4??, 125 pounds, with long lustrous black hair, smooth dark brown skin and a 34C-26-36 body. She looked fit but scared out of her mind. They had allowed her a tiny white thong which did nothing to cover her full black bush. Her nipples were dark brown and erect.

The second fighter was Madhu, a sixteen year old Indian girl living in New Delhi who had dreams that not even Bollywood could contain. She wanted to go to Hollywood. Madhu was 5?6??, 126 pounds with long black hair, lighter brown skin and a lush looking 36C 25 34 figure. She too was frightened but not as embarrassed to be exposed her duplicate white thong. Her nipples were brown and softer than Senna?s with larger aureole.

Apparently this was going to be a series of fights leading to a fight to the finish, which I knew meant only one girl was going to leave alive. The first fight would be tit mauling with both hands for five minutes. If a girl released the other girl?s tits her hands would be cuffed behind her back and she would suffer tit mauling until the end of the five minutes.

The men watching in the shadows didn?t fail to let their passions be known. I had no idea what they said, but it was surely vicious because both girls reacted to it.

Madhu snarled, ?I?ll piss on your dead body, bitch.?

Senna snapped, ?You even look like a cow, kafir.?

Seconds later the girls were moved directly under the overhead camera in the center of the sand pit. They were restrained by two Turks, big men. Then they were allowed to secure hand grips on one another?s brown breasts, one hand at a time. The camera zoomed in for a moment and showed that both girls? nails had been closely trimmed to the finger tips. I noted that our own nails had been trimmed. I knew they wanted our legs and armpits shaven, but our bushes untrimmed. Now I knew that as a rule they trimmed nails.

At the sound of a whistle, the two teens sank their fingers deep into each other?s boobs. In seconds, Senna moaned. Madhu had dug her fingers in to the sides and bottom of the Muslim girl?s dark brown breasts holding them firmly as her thumbs dug straight into the nipples creating a crushing grip and allowing her to twist and gouge at the same time. Senna had gone for a simple squeeze and had Madhu?s larger boobs around their base ballooning out around the dark woman?s grip. Madhu?s aureoles and nipples poked outward from their compressed heads.

The two girls grunted and strained at one another, pushing and shoving while the gouged and crushed brown breasts. Madhu dug her bare feet into the sand and managed to push Senna backwards. Senna dug in her own feet and pressed back. Both women leaned hard against one another adding the pressure of their mutual weights to each other?s tortured orbs. Madhu?s clever mauling technique was causing Senna more difficulty. The camera showed tears running down her cheeks mixing with the sheen of sweat on her dark brown skin.

Madhu called her an ugly pig fucker. Senna spit directly in Madhu?s face and said she would tear off her cow?s tits and feed them to her. They pushed and shoved off their feet stirring the sand. Slowly very slowly they began to move in a circle still mauling and pressing one another, their feet digging deeply in the sand. Sweat stained the white sand. A clock in the right side of the screen counted down from five minutes. It reached two minutes before anything changed.

Now openly crying, Senna bite her own lip and stepped to the side trying to trip Madhu. Madhu stumbled but righted herself. Senna pushed hard and the attractive would be movie star Indian girl was pushed back hard into the white wall. Madhu grunted as she hit the wall. Senna pressed her advantage by twisting Madhu?s bigger softer tits upward toward her shoulders. The light brown tits pulled outward from the chest walls and were crushed against her upper chest by the Pakistani teen?s crushing hands. Madhu groaned and cried out in fury. Her beautiful tits were being mauled out of shape. Her brown nipples had peaked into little pyramids under the pressure of the tit crushing going on at the base of her brown bags.

Madhu moaned in agony and then began to ruthlessly twist Senna?s tits, the right clockwise and the left counterclockwise. Senna wailed and suddenly was up on her toes trying to relieve the agony. Madhu put her right foot on the white wall, staining it with a sweaty outline of sand and pushed off. Senna was suddenly falling backwards. One hand left Madhu?s right tit and reached back to cushion the fall. Luckily for the Muslim woman she kept her right hand on Madhu?s tit and pulled the Indian down on top of her.

Now they were in the sand, with Madhu sitting on Senna?s belly. Senna moved her left hand back to Madhu?s right tit. Apparently the sand hurt because Madhu carefully removed her left hand from Senna?s sweaty bruised right tit and plunged it into the sand before returning it to the Pakistani?s tit. Then Madhu repeated the procedure with her right hand. I noted that the sand must be abrasive or she wouldn?t have bothered.

Sitting on top Madhu had a tremendous advantage and she used it to reduce Senna to sobbing as her smaller, dark brown boobs were crushed, mauled, twisted, gouged, pulled and kneaded. Senna jerked down on Madhu?s tits and the Indian girl did not have a free ride. At the four minute mark Senna went for Madhu?s nipples and caused the Indian girl?s head to snap back as she screamed in nipple agony. A grim smile spread on Senna?s face and she worked the brown nipples furiously causing Madhu to shake her head sending waves of sweaty black hair flying. Madhu retaliated with a double nipple attack on the Muslim. They finished the five minutes screaming and cursing one another as they ravaged each other?s nipples.

At the end of the round the attendants pulled Madhu off and held her by her biceps. Senna tried to attack, but she was quickly restraint. The two blood enemies looked daggers at one another as their bellies heaved sucking in air and sweat dropped from their engorged and tortured nipples to the sands beneath. They were held in place for two minutes.

The next round was a face slapping contest. This time a coin was flipped and Senna won the flip
    The attendant seized the Indian woman by the biceps and held her in place. Senna delivered a hard right hand slap to the left cheek. Madhu?s head snapped to the side and her hair flew. She almost fell. The man held her in place. Another man grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and straight for Senna?s left hand to warm her right cheek. This time the man let her go and she knelt on one knee for a second before standing up. The rules were they would exchange slaps until one of them took three unanswered sessions. You had ten seconds to start returning shots or lose your turn.

Madhu?s turn was four slaps. She rocked Senna back and forth, but the Pakistani girl didn?t drop to her knees afterwards. Madhu?s cheeks took six solid gun shot slaps and she dropped to her knees sobbing. Her lighter brown cheeks so a lot of coloring and her nose ran. She got up and smacked Senna?s face eight times. This time the Pakistani girl fell crying. Her left nose dribbled blood and her left cheek was puffing up nicely. She was up in time to slap Madhu ten times. Madhu dropped holding both sides of her face tears streaming over her darkened swelling cheeks. She managed to stand and put Senna on her knees with twelve slaps. The Pakistani girl stood. Both sides of her face were visibly swollen and both nostrils dribbled blood. Fourteen slaps put Madhu down on all fours. She stood with both her eyes swelling shut from below and her right upper lip swelling badly. Sixteen slaps put Senna on all fours as well. Her nose was pouring blood now and her blood stained white teeth showed the blood was dripping into the back of her mouth. She spit out the blood on the already sweat colored sand. She stood up barely in time and slapped Madhu sixteen times. When the attendant released Madhu she fell forward the length of her body into the sand. When he pulled her up it was Senna?s turn to strike again. She delivered twenty slaps. Madhu was pulled into position again when she didn?t stand and took twenty four slaps ending the face slapping contest with blood streaming from her nostrils, lips and a raw spot on her right cheek.

Madhu had taken quite a devastating beating and her face showed it. They let the women rest against the side of the pit walls for five minutes before pulling them back out. Madhu looked a lot less like the Indian beauty queen she had been, but then Senna was not in perfect shape either. The next fight was a belly punching battle under the same rules. This time Madhu won the coin flip and drove first her right and then her left straight into the brown flesh above Senna?s white thong. When the attendant released Senna?s arms she doubled over cursing in her native language. She straightened in time though.

Madhu?s beautiful light brown belly took two hard shots to the lower left and two hard shots to the lower right. She gasped but managed to stay standing. I was surprised because her belly looked slightly softer, but then that could have been the skin coloring. Madhu?s hard little fists dug into the Pakistani girl?s belly six times. The last two looked like they sank into the wrist. This time Senna went to all fours and vomited. She was unable to stand. The attendant pulled her up and Madhu got her revenge with ten hard punches to the same wounded target. Senna collapsed pissing on herself to Madhu?s amusement. The Indian?s taunts were unfortunate for her own good because somehow Senna stood up and delivered twelve nasty gut busting punches low into Madhu?s vitals. Madhu vomited and held herself. She staggered to her feet and fired back fourteen punches to Senna?s guts. Senna fell face down and had to be stood up to take eighteen punches. She wretched again and had to be pulled erect and straightened out by the attendants to take the final twenty-two punches. Madhu had won the gut busting contest. I wondered if Senna?s egg sacks had been busted. That many belly punches might have ruptured both women.

One of the whores in my group said, ?Let that be a lesson. If you don?t think you can win one of those endurance contests go down early and hope to get even in another fight.?

Ten minutes later the next test was started. For this one both girls grabbed one another?s shoulders and began to drive knees up into one another. Most of the knees blocked one another or thudded into thighs, but Senna scored with a high knee to the belly and another to the pussy. Madhu made the mistake of bending forward. Senna pushed on her shoulders and drove a knee straight up into the Indian?s swollen tits. Madhu dropped to her knees. The attendants stood her up and Senna got to free knee shots into Madhu?s forcibly opened crotch. The brown knee took her on the white covered mound and reduced the Indian beauty to agonized groans. They started the knee fight again. This time it lasted five minutes before Senna made a mistake and lost her balance. Now she got stood up and had her legs spread. Madhu cursed her as she drove her right knee and then left knee into the Pakistani?s cunt. The rest of the ten minute knee fight was brutally uneventful.

During the ten minute rest the attendants taped the women?s fists with double-sided sticky tape allowing their fingers to still grab. They also taped their feet, ankles and knees. Then the women dropped to the sand and made sure the abrasive sand covered the sticky outer tape as well as the sweat soaked bodies. When they stood up their naturally brown skin was covered in gritty white sand. The time for fucking around was over the men stripped off the thongs and exposed their thick black bushes and fine young pussies.

This was fight over unlimited five minute rounds and would end with one woman dead or unable to rise after a two minute rest period and continue. The one who couldn?t rise would be subject to the winner?s father?s attentions immediately after the lost while the winner rested until he climaxed. Then the fight would begin again after a five minute rest. If the girl who lost the first round was unable to rise to fight on the standing girl would be given five minutes to finish her off. If the girl who went down first managed somehow to win the second fight then that loser would get the winner?s father?s attention. Then they would fight a third time and that would be until one of them was declared dead and the bets were settled, five minute rounds and two minute rest periods continuing until the finish.

Madhu looked the worse for wear, but she started off faster. She had reasonably good form and her punches were straighter and crisper. She rocked Senna backwards three or four times before the Pakistani?s wide hooking punches finally connected to the Indian?s swollen right cheek. Black hair and sweat flew with each impact. Madhu took her punishment and backed the Pakistani up to the wall. Senna grabbed out for Madhu?s face. Madhu screamed furiously and drove her sand covered knee up into Senna?s cunt.

The Pakistani girl cried out and tried to gouge out Madhu?s eyes. Madhu twisted her face away and slammed her forearm under Senna?s chin driving her head back into the wall. Madhu tried to choke her enemy, but Senna grabbed the long sweaty hair and jerked the Indian?s head to the side twisting the neck. Madhu stumbled in the direction of the head twist. Senna yelled a war cry and drove her sandy taped knee up into Madhu?s badly bruised belly. Senna looked like she was doing an exercise in fast motion, driving knee after knee into the Indian?s gut. Madhu?s right hand reached out and ripped Senna across the eyes successfully.

Senna fell back to the wall rubbing her eyes trying to get the sand out of them. Madhu held her belly with her left hand and then kicked straight out burying her right foot into the area of Senna?s lower belly that had been so viscously beaten earlier. Senna?s mouth went into a big O and no sound came out of her mouth. She grabbed her belly leaned forward and spewed red bile onto the sand. Madhu clocked her with a right fist to the left cheek and spun the Pakistani in a half circle to the ground. Madhu looked around for a second and realized that the fight would continue until the last thirty seconds of the five minute round were over.

She jumped down on Senna straddling her side and started punching lefts into Senna?s belly and rights into her lower back. Senna groaned and rolled onto her belly. Madhu could have finished the fight right then if she had been an experience fighter. Instead she grabbed Senna?s long hair and pulled her head back and twisted her right side upward. Madhu leaned forward and sank her teeth deep into Senna?s swollen right cheek and bite down. Blood erupted between Madhu?s teeth and Senna screamed in agony. Madhu pulled her face back as Senna reached back to rip at her eyes. Madhu pushed the Pakistani?s face deep in the sand and put all her weight on the back of the woman?s head. Senna?s feet kicked useless stirring the sand. The whistle blew ending the smothering.

Madhu stood up and proudly strutted around the ring showing her beautiful but battered light brown skin to the men hidden above in the dark. She was magnificent at that moment. I wanted to fuck that bitch right then and there. Senna moved and rolled over on her back. Her right cheek had been ripped open and a mouth size bit of flesh had been removed. If she survived this night somebody would have to rebuild her face. Sand clogged the wound, but the red oozed through the gritty stuff and you could see a trail down her face of sandy blood. She lay on her back and gasped air, but she didn?t get up.

A man with Madhu?s coloring and looks came into the sand pit and acknowledge his nude bloody daughter before moving to Senna. He looked up into the stands and yelled at someone, probably Senna?s father, unzipped his western pants and pulled out his cock. He jerked on it until it was rock hard. Then he grabbed Senna?s ankles and turned her back on her face. He shouted out some curse about Pakistanis knelt on her thighs, spread her hard young ass cheeks and pushed the head of his cock into her ass. It took him awhile to get his cock buried in her ass. Senna moaned and cried out as he labored. Once in up to his pelvis he began to pound her from behind furiously. Sweat flew from his face and his shirt stained. After six minutes of pounding into the wounded girl?s ass he shuddered and fell on her. The attendants quickly pulled him off and helped him out of the ring.

Senna laid face down sobbing for four minutes. She forced herself up at the warning of an attendant. The proud girl could barely stand. A camera caught a look of resignation on her face and several of the girls in my group called her a dead cunt.

Madhu rushed forward and pounded Senna?s head. Senna blocked the punches as best she could and then she lunged forward grabbing Madhu around the chest. Madhu punched at Senna?s neck. Senna wasn?t trying to defend herself. Instead she wanted to eat Madhu?s right breast. Madhu screamed and grabbed the Pakistani?s hair. She jerked Senna?s face back. Senna?s teeth were deep into the 36C tit. Madhu wailed and jerked but Senna let Madhu rip out in huge tuffs of black hair. Her teeth were locked into the brown flesh like she was a leech. Madhu pulled desperately with her left hand and brought her right hand to Senna?s face. Senna continued to bite. Madhu pushed her fingers into Senna?s eyes.

Senna finally turned away screaming from the effect of Madhu?s sand covered fingers. Madhu looked down at the bloody bite around her nipple and seemed surprised to see her nipple still attached to her once proud breast. Senna fell to her knees rubbing her eyes. Madhu cupped her breast in one and stepped forward to stomp kick Senna in the middle of her back. The Pakistani fell down. Madhu stood above her and stomped down on the girl?s lower back again and again. Then she dropped knees first down onto her enemy?s kidneys. Senna went stiff. Madhu turned around and sit on Senna?s lower back facing her ass. The Indian girl pushed her right hand in between Senna?s ass cheeks and ripped at her cunt from behind. She savaged the woman?s cunt with her sandy fingers until the whistle sounded the end of the round. The whistle sounded.

The attendants checked on Senna and pronounced she was still alive. She was given two minutes to revive herself. She started moving at the sound of the whistle. Madhu was ruthless. She ran through the sand and kicked Senna in the side of the head stunning her enemy. Then Madhu rolled Senna over on her back. She held Senna?s right leg straight up and stood on the left leg with her own foot. Then she kicked the woman again and again in her bloody crotch. Senna?s blood stained Madhu?s toes and the taped portion of her foot all the way to the ankle. When Senna stopped moving, Madhu let her leg drop and set down on the unconscious girl?s belly. She grabbed the swollen left tit with both hands, pinched it until the nipple was sticking straight out. She leaned down and bit into the tit, twisted her head, pulled and chewed until finally she ripped the nipple out of the blood soaked orb. Senna managed a scream and reached out with her hands as her nipple ripped out and blood squirted from her tit. Madhu spit the nipple on the sand and knocked Senna?s hands to the side. Then the vengeful Indian bit off the other nipple. She stood holding the nipples in her up raised palms and shouted curses as her enemy?s supporters. Then she put her surprising small foot on Senna?s neck and stepped down.

Senna struggled reflexively for a second, pissing herself again and staining the sand with excrement. Madhu ground her foot down. When the round came to an end the attendants checked on Senna. They signaled with a thumb across the throat that the fight was over. Madhu threw the nipples into the crowd, squatted over Senna and pissed on her dead body before leaving to the cheers of about half the crowd. When the attendants dragged Senna out by the ankles it was clear to even the most innocent of the girls watching what was expected of them

This is the end of another chapter. I want to think a reader for his suggestions. I tried to incorporate them into the story. I can?t always deliver and I won?t always take suggestions but I will always listen. Thanks for your suggestions. I hope to get another chapter done within the week. As always comments and suggestions welcomed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT, love the set up of the camp and the rules!

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another excellent chapter, thank you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exciting story. Nice touch picking up on the Indian-Pakistani rivalry too. Very hot fight. Thanks again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for another excellent chapter.
    As you ask I put here some sugestions for the stories.
    1 - Descritive sequences of the fights, ones shorts, other more longs. Two or three series of fights and on the blocks the beds begin to remain empty. One night Renee succeed to watch the removing of bodies of the dead girls from another blocks.
    2 - As you tell that there is many blocks, each with about 20 girls, after the first fights of the Renee team, a group of wealthy men pay for a death battle between two teams, all the girls in a mortal free for all, without weapons.
    3 - After, a contest between two teams, in a continuous sequence of fights, where the winner of a fight must face a new girl, until death of all the girls of a team. Mainly face, tits and belly punches till rupture of intern organs.
    Fallen girls remain on the ground. No bodies removed until end.
    Thanks again
    Gerardesca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is turning out to be a great series. The plot direction in this installment is great.
    I could suggest a few plot ideas:

1. The various team members could be trained with different specialties, and then bound to opponents with a different specialty.

2. Team members of opposing sides could be bound to opponents or placed in holds in a series of endurance or strength tests with consequences.
    In particular, strength of jaws, cunts, etc, in
    sexual positions such as 69 or on a stationary horse.

3. Team members and opponents could be bound togeather or attached to prevent full use of some weapon or ability.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

PHEW!!! GASP!!! .... Really SIZZLING HOT!!!

Interesting, creative variations ... and some equally promising suggestions by some of the readers too!

Looking forward to more!

Wickedly wet
    Jessie [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]