Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink

Here's an interactive fight I had a few years ago with another girl at a Yahoo club, which I don't think exists any more. Hope you enjoy!

Please note this is all FANTASY and for mature, open-minded audiences only!

CATFIGHT QUEEN CHALLENGE
    by Jessika

DIANA CHALLENGES:

Jessika, I want to challenge you to a nude, no rule, no weapons, brutal bloody deathmatch for the title of catfight queen. I want to fight you for the club to view so they can see my ultimate humiliation of you. I want to use the tit ripping hold on you - the winner gets the loser's breasts as trophies!! Are you up to the challenge? If so let me know and let's fight!

JESSIKA RESPONDS:

Challenge accepted, Diana! A bloody, no rules, deathmatch! With pleasure! It sounds like you're no Lady, Diana ... and definitely no princess ... I'm sure MikeJV won't mind me taking care of your insolent challenge ... GRR!!! MEAOW!!

Looking forward ... WETLY ... to adding your huge, droopy tits to my deliciously erotic collection of mounted mammaries from former victims ... above the fireplace where my I can see them when making steaming, juicy love to my girlfriends ... snugly and warm on the rug ... It's makes me so ... oh, so HOT looking at my lovely trophies ... while I CUM and CUM again ... and again ... OOOH!

I walk out confidently into the glaring sunlight of the arena ... NAKED ... my large boobs jiggling in time with the swaying of my slender curvy hips ... my breasts are large, natural white globes topped by almost pinkish nipples ... very hard and aroused ... the bloodlust already tingling in my HOT, WET pussy ... and a ripple of pleasure courses through my tight, athletically rounded butt ... where you are already waiting ... also NUDE ... like a lamb for the slaughter ...

I just hope you will put up a reasonable fight before I kill you ... My PLEASURE is always directly proportional to the resistance my victims put up ... I see that you are about two inches shorter than me, and a little plumper and less muscular ... your breasts definitely bigger and less firm than mine ... longer and larger ... but your nipples appearing dark and erect like mine ... I'm going to enjoy PUMMELING those gorgeous soft tits from side to side ... before ripping them off! ... Your bush nestling ENTICINGLY between your reasonably muscular legs ... but my body seems somewhat harder than yours ....

Being a natural exhibitionist ... I flex my muscles and pose for my fans ... blow a lingering kiss to my blonde lesbian lover Emma ... who as usual will be video-recording the fight for our victory celebration afterwards ... Then I raise my arms with my fingers extended, in a classic kung fu stance, with legs spread widely, so that the appreciative audience can clearly see my swollen labia ... protruding from my dark auburn, neatly trimmed bush ... only a few odd grey pussy hairs bear testimony to my advancing age... otherwise I'm as supple and strong as I was in my youth ...

"FUCKING BITCH! I'm going to give you so much pain, Diana, before you die", I taunt, "That you're going to wish you were never born!"

Cautiously we circle each other, awaiting the first move ... the crowd suddenly falling silent in anticipation ...

<<< over to you >>>

DIANA RESPONDS:

See you come out of the Catfighter's den makes me wet, watching your
    big breasts jiggle and your leg spread drives me wild seeing your swollen womanhood and the thought of fighting you to the death makes
    me wet.

My 6' frame glistens in the sunlight as I flex my well muscled and
    toned body, my firm 55DDD breast sag a little, my nipples thick and pink are swollen with excitement as is my womanhood. I spread my legs wide also to show my labia and the crowd goes wild. Walking forward to
    you I say " OK, bitch! Brutal, bloody and no mercy!"

Quickly grabbing your hand I jerk you into a reverse arm bar and savagely kick you in the stomach knocking the breath out of you, then
    kick your huge tits << SMACK >> my foot flattens your tit into your rib cage <<SMACK SMACK>> again smashing your beautiful boobs flat
    into your rib, your nipples stinging and burning, I force your arm behind your back

<<< over to you >>>

JESSIKA RESPONDS:

"OOOMMPH!! ..." I groan as the breath is forced violently from my lungs ... "AAAIIEEE!!! ... Y ... Y... YOU BITCH!!!" I next shriek as the sudden pain lashes through my lovely, perfectly sculpted, breasts ... SHIT!!! ... they are my pride and joy ... My nipples and tits feel on fire ... my eyes smarting from the sudden pain ... as I feel you forcing my right arm up behind my back in an attempt to dislocate my shoulder ... my coral tipped tits juggling from side to side as I struggle desperately ....

I try to scratch your gloating face ... reaching behind with my left hand, but just can't reach it ... Your sneering laughter goads me into action ... as I suddenly remember the "Ke-Geri" (Rear Heel Kick) learnt as a Kunoichi (Female Ninja) ... I clench my teeth and I lift my knee vertically, bending my leg ninety degrees. Holding this angle I propel my heel upwards and backwards in a short, fast snapping action, driving it straight into your vulnerable womanhood.

A thrill of sadistic delight flashes through me as I feel your warm, moist pussy lips being mashed by my heel ... and at the apex of the kick, exposing the hot inner meat of your cunt as the blow flattens your erect clit and labia against your pubic bone, spreading it open ... invitingly ... sluttishly ... intense pain flashes through your body ... you gasp in agony, clutching your crotch, staggering back and releasing your hold ...

Before you can recover, I stab two straightened fingers right into your large, engorged left nipple ... TAKE THAT, BITCH! Your mouth gapes open in pain ... and I swiftly grip your left arm in a "Kotegoshi" (wristlock), twisting it behind your back while pulling downwards in circular motion with all my strength ... you lose your balance and go over sideways, banging your head on the ground ... groaning, your eyes rolling ... hands still clutching your pussy ...

Relishing the throbbing excitement in my soaking crotch, I move forward to capitalise on my advantage ... "Thought you could beat me, fucking SLUT? Well, you've made the biggest mistake of your miserable life challenging me!" ...

<<< over to you >>>

DIANA RESPONDS:

The pain explodes in my pussy as your heel smashed my clit flat into my pubic bone. Then the agony of your finger nails stabbing my nipple ... "Oh my God, fire burning in my tit ... ", as I fall to the ground bumping my head. I hear you mutter something then sucking in air try and force down the pain in my womanhood.

With all my strength I stomp a kick heel first into your right breast smashing your tit flat as my heel hit your nipple crushing it - the force knocking you off balance as your head strikes the ground you see stars for a second.

But that's all I need ... getting up, I grab your ankles tight and spread your
    legs, then savagely kick my heel in to your open pussy smashing your
    lips flat, << crush>> yelling: "CUNT!" << SMASH >> ( to your clit ) << SMASH
    >> ( heel sinks in, crushing your clit again) taunting: "DEAD slutmeat!!" << stab splot>> ( pointing my toes and stabbing a vicious kick in to your open, vulnerable vagina)

<< over to you >>

JESSIKA RESPONDS:

"UUURRGGHH!!" I groan with utter shock and pain as you grind the brightly painted toenails of your right foot into my exposed pussy ... my mind completely numb ... With mouth gaping open noiselessly ... NO! NO! ... I quiver and tremble in anguish and humiliation as you fuck my tight cunt ... your toes buried deep in my wet slit ... probing, thrusting, violating ... crudely and savagely ... as I slide and writhe underneath ... desperately trying to escape my horrible predicament ...

It flashes through my mind: "Oh my GOD! This fucking amazon is good! ... For the first time in my life, I'm up against a woman who is really my equal in strength and size ... and it seems perversity and cruelty as well ... The gorgeous, athletically built slut is as muscular as I ... if not more ... about the same height and only about 20 pounds lighter ... and I realise that I'm in the fight for my life ... literally!"

I hear shouts and jeers from the noisy crowd: "Fuck the bitch!! That's it, Diana! Push your foot right in! Stretch her lesbian cunt wide!" Directly through your smooth, athletic ... widely spread legs, ... I notice to my shame that the crowd has a clear, unobscured view of my raised butt and toe-skewered vagina ... and how the MikeJV, Mr. Cage and the other men have dropped their pants ... their engorged dicks already stiff like flagpoles ... obviously wishing they were the fucking bitch's toes ... grinding unrelentingly into my throbbing pussy ... their strokes starting to match the rhythm of her cruel pounding ... Even some of the women have their hands inside their panties ... probing, teasing themselves ... their eyes glazed with lust ...

I try to slide away ... but you follow ... keeping your toes buried in my thrashing cunt ... a sadistic, victorious smile already on your lips ... I reach up and try to claw your oversized, though delicious, tits ... but you scornfully slap my hands away ... Keening in pain, I realise in desperation that I must do something quickly ... or lose ...

Clenching my right fist ... I lash out as hard as I possibly can at your left kneecap with a vicious karate blow ... making a loud, satisfying CRACK ... as your kneecap shatters ... You scream in distress ... your lovely face contorts in pain ... and you stumble back ... hobbling on your severely injured leg ... your right foot ... glistening with my intimate love juices ... slipping out of my tortured cunt with a loud plop ... Your look of triumph now replaced by fear ...

I smile and rise slowly ... breathing deeply ... my sweaty breasts rising and falling ... gathering my breath and strength, before I launch into an all out attack on your retreating body ... blasting away with blows to your head ... smashing your nose ... bright red blood spurting ... opening up a cut above your eye ... and WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! ... slamming blow after blow into your massive tits ... pulverising them against your ribcage ... hitting them from side to side as if their were punchbags ...

Alternating later with powerful blows, directly to the small neatly trimmed, triangular tuft over your fleshy mons ... delighting in the obvious punishment I'm dishing out ... getting wetter and wetter again with each cry of pain you utter ... You try to retaliate, but most of your blows miss or are ineffectual ... and I sneer as I sense your weakening. Then I push my right foot in behind your right calf ... lifting my heel up, I strike down viciously on your right calf muscle ... rupturing the muscle, tearing ligaments and blood vessels with the percussive attack ...

With a loud shriek, you collapse on to the ground, onto your back, moaning in pain ... and I rush forward ... grabbing your hands and legs, pulling them together, quickly pinning you in an agonising Boston crab hold ... your body forming a taut bow stretched to its limit ... your steaming, sopping pussy now exposed to the delight of the frenzied crowd ... as I grit my teeth in an attempt to break your back ... the sweat pouring copiously from our entangled nude bodies ... as you strain helplessly to break my hold ... and I for the coup de grace ...

<<< your turn >>>

THE ARENA KEEPER INTERJECTS:

Sensing that the end is near The ArenaKeeper has a gurney for the corpse brought ringside and motions for the Coroner. This will be a messy finish as the loser will lose her life AND her tits. He loathes a damaged corpse. This one will have to be a closed casket.

DIANA RESPONDS:

My face bleeding and breast on fire, I scream furiously: "You've pissed me off, fucking SLUT!" With very ounce of agonised pain and my amazon strength I plant my hands firmly to the ground and since you have such a nice grip on my legs I show you how strong I really am and kick out forcing my legs down.

You slam face first into the arena floor busting your nose, your breasts are on fire as your tits are smashed in to your ribs. You are stunned, seeing stars for a few seconds. I draw my legs away and take an unforgiving moment to recover ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... as you turn over on your back, moaning, I circle around and climb on top of you digging my claws savagely into your breasts cutting them deeply and bloody.

Spreading your legs with my legs, I yank myself slowly prone on my knees, tearing deeper in to your boobs with a deathlike grip. Yhen with every thing I have, I knee your open labia and bloody pussy viciously, your lips hitting your pubic bone square <<<<smack>>> punctuating each blow with a yell: "You're" <<< smack >>> "a" <<<< smack >>>> "real" <<<< CRUNCH >>>> "BITCH!!!"

Your pubic bone makes a sickening snap sending shards through your womanhood and spreads you wider as I roll off you and away to recover. Some more sweat pours off our bodies. As you scream in agony, my pussy gushes with a orgasmic delight at the sound of your screams.

<<< over to you >>>

JESSIKA RESONDS:

With my thighs and torso trembling violently from the exertion, I press harder and harder ... our tense, hot, slippery bodies grind into each other sensuously ... static like a marble sculpture ... while I snarl viciously "DIE, BITCH!" ... victory over the awesome amazon finally in sight ... But then with an awful shock I suddenly realise that I'd not completely shattered your kneecap and disabled your left leg ... SHIT!!! ... My heart sinks, as I feel you kick out powerfully with your legs downward ...

A wail of fear and alarm burst from me as I suddenly felt myself being elevated and released ... flying through the air helplessly ... NO! ... NOOOO!!! ... shamefully conscious of leaving behind a spray of love juice from my gaping, aroused cunt ... exhaustion preventing my horse-riding instinct to twist and land on my side ... and I descended hard and flat ... my soft, vulnerable tits and head slamming agonisingly into the arena floor ... sliding a few feet before coming to a stop ... my nipples raw and bleeding ... Moaning I slowly turn over ... unaware that my legs are spread so wide that my hot pussy and asshole were open for attack ...

Before I can recover, I feel your sharp claws tearing into my soft conical tits ... AAAIIEEE!!! ... intense pain searing through my body ... and then your knee smashes into my cunt ... and I scream as I feel and hear the bone shatter ... AAAARRRGHH!!! ... pieces of broken bone slicing through my tender meat ... blood spurting from my pussy ... I gasp horribly ... the whites of my eyes showing ... and instinctively clutch my tortured crotch ... feel the warm blood oozing ... stickily through my fingers ... and running down my thighs ...

Slowly I stagger up ... noticing dizzily your lower pelvis tremble in orgasmic pleasure ... fortunately giving me a much needed respite. Swallowing down the rising nausea within me ... biting on my lip ... trying to clear my head of the pain and dizziness ... I scream at your smirking face, gritting my teeth: "You fucking SLUT ... you've smashed my pussy!! ... You BITCH, now you've PISSED me off!! ... I'm going to make you PAY!!!"

Ninja training toughened me ... in a state of self-hypnosis, the debilitating pain in my crotch starts to vanish ... this is my last chance!

Like an infuriated leopard I launch myself at you ... my ravaged tits bouncing ... I perform a splendid Tae Kwon Do jumping turn kick ... my right foot slamming sickeningly into your oversized, fatty tits ... SMACK! ... and you give a surprised squawk of pain and stagger back a bit ... As I land, I immediately follow up with a fierce karate side kick ... my legs forming an angle of about 100 degrees ... just to the left of your solar plexus, below the heart ... grinning as I hear your ribs crack like spaghetti ... CRACK!!! ... knowing that the sharps ends will be jutting into your lungs ... gradually impeding your breathing and causing heavy internal haemorrhage ...

Then I ball my right fist and strike out hard with an uppercut ... primeval, almost sexual, pleasure shooting through me as my knuckles make sweet contact underneath your jutting chin ... Your head jerks back with a loud, snapping sound, uttering hoarse gurgling sounds as you are flung back violently against the arena wall. You give a low moaning sound, saliva and blood bubbling at the corners of your mouth, a film already creeping over your eyes as your buxom body starts sliding slowly down the wall... your breast heaving ... your bruised tits jiggling ... exposing your exquisite twat and pink slit invitingly ...

But enough time for that later ... despite my own pain seeping back, I smile cruelly ... and briefly wave to my white-faced lesbian lover in the crowd ... as I approach limping, but grimly determinedly not to lose my advantage this time ...

<<< over to you >>>

DIANA DOES NOT RESPOND, SO JESSIKA CONTINUES:

Staggering forward towards Lady Diana's prone body ... my own breath haggard ... having being propelled by intense hatred, fuelled by the massive release of a burst of adrenaline ... motivated more by the fear of not only losing my life, but my beautiful new breasts as well, than just the desire to win ... I suddenly feel incredibly weak ... stumbling slightly to fall on my left knee ... Looking down I see the steady, smallish stream of bright red blood still seeping from my shattered pussy ... Fuck, the amazon has badly wounded me ... I need to get medical attention soon ...

I grit my teeth ... dragging myself up and forward to where Lady D is lying, legs and arms spread wide ... only wheezing shallowly ... her muscular athletic body and limbs only thrashing feebly ... Grabbing her by her feet, I slowly drag the amazon bitch with the monstrous udders away from the wall ... her arms trailing behind her ...

Both of us are an awful sight ... the fight has been the most brutal and vicious I've ever been involved in ... Lady's D face bloody, nose twisted and her tits discoloured from my hammering ... my crotch and thighs are bloody ... my soft, conical boobs aching, and also bleeding from vicious tears by Lady D's sharp nails ... pieces of bloody ragged skin surrounding some deep wounds revealing fatty tissue below ...

I spread her legs ... falling down with my knee as hard as I can into her exposed pussy ... TAKE THAT, YOU SLUT! Her torso snaps up with the impact ... her eyes almost popping out of her skull, but she only manages a feeble scream ... her hands going down to clutch her crotch ... Then I collapse on top of her ... lying for a moment on her breast to breast ... our warm, beaten bodies pressed painfully into each other ...

Finally I roll off, and on hands and knees, I crawl round towards her head and stare at her ... her eyes are wide and defiant in her hatred of me ... realising she had lost as more and pink froth bubbled from her mouth ... there was no escape now ... I try to say as smirkingly as I can in a trembling voice: "BITCH! It seems I'm the BETTER WOMAN after all!" .... Her face distorts with fury for a moment and gasps loudly: "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING DYKE SLUT! HOPE YOU GET YOURS SOON!" ... coughing more blood as she does so ... Normally I would enjoy pussy smothering to death a helpless, defeated opponent such as Diana, but not this time ... I just don't have the strength ...

I grab her hair and lift her head slightly, tilting it backwards to expose her throat ... and using the sword hand technique ... I gather the last remains of my fast receding strength ... viciously smashing the side of my hand into her trachea at the jugular notch between the clavicles just underneath her chin ... The sudden rupture of the blood vessels in her throat causes her body to stiffen and start spasming uncontrollably ... quivering ... her limbs thrashing wildly as if fighting of an imaginary enemy ... or experiencing a mighty orgasm ... but for once in my life I don't find it erotic ... then she becomes completely still ... a small spurt of hot piss coming from her crotch ... forming a small yellow pool, slowly sinking into the ground below ...

I'm vaguely aware of the crowd shouting: "Tear off her tits! ... Cut them of as trophies!" and a scalping knife is thrown into the arena ... Numbly I grip and tremblingly pick it up, and place it just underneath her huge, but beautiful left breast ... the sharp knife point pin-pricking a little blood ... then a sudden overwhelming nausea comes over me ... I can't MAIN, MUTILATE or DISFIGURE another woman like this ... I may be wicked and nasty, but that I can't do ... it is just too BARBARIC! ... After all, she was a brave and tough woman ... Suddenly disgusted, and very weary, I feebly toss the knife to the side ... maybe it is time I retired ... I'm growing too old for this shit ... And as I give Diana a final, soft farewell kiss on her bruised lips, I collapse unconscious on top of her still warm corpse ...

(In case, you're wondering ... yes, I do know a little martial arts ... MEAOW!).
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jess--

Do it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

L-O-V-E-D IT!!!!!!! Mercy????? F that, TAKE'EM, you earned'em!

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    OK, A SHORT ADDENDUM ...

Lying in hospital ... recovering after some emergency surgery following my brutal encounter with the Amazon bitch Diana ... my breasts are sore and my pussy is still aching ... but I had won and was still alive!

I'm visited by MikeJV and a few of my other male fans. After each had given me a quick get-well kiss, MikeJV took out a large wrapped parcel from behind his back. "Maybe this will cheer you up, Jessie", he said smiling, "you really deserved this!"

As I unwrapped it, much to my amazement, out popped the massive, hugely monstrous 55DDD tits of that cow Diana! Beautifully mounted and embalmed, her abnormally large nipples sticking out almost like little erect penises from her huge white orbs; a darkish red; looking as if she was still aroused!!! GIGGLE!!! Her mounted breasts jiggled a bit as I tweaked her rubbery nipples, squeezing and pinching them hard ... "The fucking BITCH thought she could take me ... I hope the huge slut is watching ... TEE HEE! This is definitely gonna be one of my favourite trophies above the fireplace ... THANKS!"

Wink, wink ... :-)

Wickedly
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 03, 2004 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Jessikafights ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 03, 2004 04:03 AM: Message edited by: Jessikafights ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HUGGGSS!! Thanks Jessie, it was an honor being in your story, and I hope to be there to see future fights.

PS: Hell, I may even set up(write) a few for you and/or Emma. *wink*

MikeJV (Ownz da place)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm? A story about us, MikeJV? ... That would be SOOO GREAT!!!

Hotly
    Jessika & Emma
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]