Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In response to her comments, I "juiced up" *wink* part 2. For those waiting for the action, it's coming, most likely within a week. Hope you Enjoy.

MikeJV
    ======================

S.L.I.T. Pt2

Jessika had Leslie's jacket open in seconds, and had just undone the top 4 buttons on Leslie's blouse; at the same time, Leslie had unconsciously started rocking her hips forward and back in anticipation, it'd been 4 years since she made love to another woman. She watched the little blonde in front of her, she'd dropped her shirt, had just unzipped her jeans and slid them and her panties low enough to expose about the top inch of what appeared to Leslie to be the biggest, densest blonde bush she'd ever seen in her life, something Leslie had a fetish for, when *BZZZZZZ* "Leslie, my office, NOW!"

Everyone froze. "GOD DAMNIT, not NOW!!!" Leslie, dissappointment radiating from her face like heat from the sun, gently grasped Jessika's hands and pulled them away. "I'm sorry, oh God am I sorry, but I have to go see what she wants." Jessika spoke first. 'Who is she, your boss?" "School Dean, she's top bitch here." Emma, upset about being interupted during an intimite moment, jumped in. "Fuck her, tell her you're busy! I want more of that pussy!" "EMMA, quiet down now or you'll blow this for us, then you won't get my pussy either until this mission is over!" Emma'a expression turned to fear and total submission as she realized what she'd said, her pussy overriding her brain, as she tends to do. Emma dropped to her knees at Jessika's feet and began begging Jess, the woman she had a bond with deeper than love itself, to forgive her for speaking out of line. Emma would rip out her own clit with pliers and give it to Jessika on a silver platter if Jess asked her too, that's how deep their bond was.

Jess smiled, stood Emma up and gave her a deep kiss on the lips while gently tugging Emma's left nipple ring with her right hand, which drove Emma wild, as Jess knew very well. "It's ok Emma, I'm sorry I yelled at you, but if she gets in trouble she can't get us those files we need, ok?" Emma looked up into Jess's eyes and smiled happily, knowing everything was fine again. Emma leaned to the side so Leslie could see her. "I'm sorry Leslie, I let my pussy override my brain, we'll get together with you soon ok, forgive me for being rude to you?" Leslie smiled at the little blonde. "Of course Emma, I'm as dissappointed as you are. Will you 2 wait here while I go see what Ms Mueller wants?" Jess turns back to Leslie while Emma fastens her jeans back and picks up her t-shirt. "Yes we will Leslie, but remember... (Jessika's face turns hard and emotionless) if you betray us, I'll slice you open from neck to clit before we escape, and we will, the security here isn't even a warm up compared to what we're used to facing and beating." Leslie gulps and nods. "I understand Jessika, trust me. If Stacy and Athena are you're targets here, I'm delighted to help you get them out of my life... permanently."

Altho not a violent person, she's a coward at heart truth be known, Leslie puts up a well practiced "strong bitch" image in public so she's respected. If the wrong students knew that when push comes to shove, without the University backing her up as Counselor, she'd back down from even the smallest student when confronted. And as a 6' former athlete from this school, a mere 8 years ago, she'd lose all respect around campus and get pushed around, and most likely abused in many cases, as several groups of senior girls don't like her for various resons. Leslie gets her purse, and after rumaging thru it quickly, takes out her Drivers Licence and hands it to Jessika. "Here, you can hold this while I'm gone." Leslie rebuttons her blouse and leaves her office, closing her door behind her.

When Leslie returns to her office 10 minutes later, she finds it empty, her Licence on a note on her desk. Leslie reads the note, it's from Jessika.

Leslie, found the files on Stacy and Athena in your filing cabinet *hug* thx, they were very helpful. We'll be leaving by plane in the next few days, and we'd love to finish our "chat" that was inturrupted earlier. Emma is very anxious to see you again, as am I, she saw your reaction to her "gift" and wants desperately to show you the rest up close, so take tommorow off. After we leave, we won't be able to return here, I'm sad to say. However, you'll find a card on your desk under this note, show it to no one. Don't look for us, you won't find us, we'll find you.

All our love to a sister of the cause...

Jessika & Emma

Leslie finds the card, it's blank except for S.L.I.T. in big bold letters across the top of 1 side, and a 10 digit phone number across the bottom of the same side of the card. "SLIT, I wonder what that stands for? It must be the group she works for." Leslie folds the note up around the card and puts it in her purse. Leslie goes back to the Dean's office to get tommorow off. Despite her bad mood, The Dean gives Leslie tommorrow off for 1 reason, Leslie is her best Counselor and rarely asks for time off, even when sick. Leslie thanks her politely, altho inside Leslie has already ripped off her clothes. She returns to her office, her pussy already wet with anticipation. The rest of the day is uneventful for Leslie, but not for Jess and Emma.

(The next morning at Leslie's house)

Leslie gets up at her normal time, 6:00 AM, and is showered (taking extra care when cleaning herself this morning) and has eaten breakfast by 7:00 AM. Altho she'd normally be done by 6:30, today is special. Leslie makes a final check in the mirror. 4" heels, snug cloth short shorts that accentuate her firm flat stomach, long gorgeus legs and firm heart-shaped butt, and a snug t-shirt that hugs her curves from neck to waist. Leslie runs her fingers thru her shoulder length blonde locks for a final fluff up then heads into the livingroom to wait, not sure if they'll call her or come to the house.

Leslie gasps in shock when she enters her livingroom. "Morning Leslie, love the house. Emma can't wait to see the bedroom." Jessika and Emma are sitting on the couch waiting for her. "How di... uh, I didn't expect you so early, (smiles) not that I'm complaining." Emma giggles wildly and covers her face a moment. Leslie looks them over, same clothes as yesterday as far as she can tell, tho obviously clean. Not that she cared, as she knew they wouldn't be dressed for much longer. Leslie smiles at that thought. Jess and Emma catch the lusty look in her eyes and smile back, knowing what Leslie is thinking, they had the same thoughts about Leslie.

Jess speaks first again. "Leslie, you look fabulous, did you get prettied up just for us?" leslie blushes slightly and nods. "Thankyou, would you mind." Jess makes the "spin for us" gesture with her finger. Leslie holds out her arms and does a slow spin for her soon to be lovers. Jess and Emma examine her closely as she does, both noting Leslie's large breasts, subtly contained within a front hook cleavage bra, her firm butt hugged by the shorts. Emma pays special attention as she gets back to facing them, her legs parted, inner thighs 3-4 inches apart, allowing Emma to see Leslie's big, full love lips and plump mound outlined by her snug cloth shorts, hints of the treasures concealed beneath. "Would you and Emma like a tour?" "Yes we would." "I sure do!" Emma rushes up and hooks her left arm in Leslie's right, smiling up at her. Leslie smiles back at the adorable little blonde and leads then on a tour of her simply but elegantly styled house, ending at the bedroom. Something Jess and Emma were expecting, as they'd be there for a while.

Jess and Emma cross the room and side on the side of Leslie's Queen size double bed. Leslie does a very hot, sexy striptease for them, removing her heels, shirt, shorts, then turning away from them, her bra and finally her panties, then slowly turns back to them and stands there in all her naked glory. Her softly firm F cup breasts with 5" light reddish-pink areola and long thick nipples standing proud on her chest. Altho stunned by the beauty of Leslie's breasts, it's the large, thick, but neatly trimmed and groomed blonde bush on Leslie's prominent mound, and the large naked lips below, that have Emma's undivided attention. Emma, practically shaking with excitment, turns to her mate to ask, but Jess was already facing her little lover. Before Emma can even open her mouth, Jess smiles and nods. Emma explodes off the bed, and in 5 seconds flat is standing before Leslie as bare as she is.

Leslie kneels down to look at the little blonde, the silver rings in her hard thimble-size nipples making her perky B cups and 2" areola simply irrisistable. Leslie gives the tip of both a light kiss, making Emma shudder with pleasure. Leslie nearly falls over when she takes a good look at the thick blonde growth betwen Emma's legs. Even up close, it's so dense that Leslie can't see the skin beneath and it's larger than her spread hand. (Leslie holds her spread hand in front of it for comparison) An intense shudder runs thru Leslie, starting at her now almost dripping pussy. Emma's legs are together tho, which makes Leslie frown slightly. "Emma, please... I must see what you're hiding from me." Emma giggles, then relaxes and spreads her tensed legs, releasing what was concealed between them. *GAAAAASSSP* Lesle falls back onto her butt, a look of stunned dislief on her face, but this quickly changes to stunned awe, a smile slowly appearing on her face.

Leslie has another fetish, the first being a large thick bush. The 2nd is a long thick clit, and Emma is the biggest Leslie has ever seen anywhere... in both cases. "OH GOD, Emma... it's... (Emma looks slightly worried for a moment) absolutely.... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" Emma smiles very wide and blushes a deep red. Leslie gets back up on her knees and licks her lips. Leslie then notices something and frowns slightly. "Emma, where's your hood?" Emma's face turns sad. Jess interupts. "That's a long story involving Emma's fanatically religious parents, it bothers her, so if you want to hear the story, I'll tell you later when Emma isn't in the room." Leslie takes Emma's face gently and makes Emma look at her. "I's sorry Emma, I didn't know, forgive me?" Emma smiles and hugs Leslie. "Yes, it's ok Leslie."

"Wow, it must be... (Leslie measures with her fingers) 1" thick! *whistles* And 1, 2, 3... (mumbles to herself, calculating) MY GOD... it's over 6" long! (wobbles woozily) May I Emma, please?" Emma giggles and nods. Leslie takes Emma's clit into her mouth and puts her very talented tongue to work. Emma quickly begins moaning in extacy and gets weak in the knees, so Leslie, her mouth fastened tightly to Emma's love button, lifts the little blonde and carries her to the bed, walking on her knees, and lays Emma on it, her legs spreading wide once she's on the soft bed. Jess strips nude and lays on the bed at an angle from Emma and begins licking and sucking Emma's nipples. The little blonde is soon everwhelmed by pleasure, unable to withstand direct stimulation to her giant clit, is sent into dreamland convulsing in extacy, a smile frozen on her face. "Isn't she a wonder Leslie? Her parents had her believing she was a perversion of nature, if I hadn't been there that day and..." Leslie looks at Jess like she could hear the word "killed" coming. Jess caught herself at the same moment she saw Leslie's expression change. "Anyway Leslie... as you see, Emma's clit is her only real weakness, sexually and in a fight. I see it on your face, you wanna know why I told you that. Because as of last nite, should there be any trouble, we can take you down for hiring us." Leslie gulps nervously. "F-ff-for what?" Jess smiles. "Remember your 2 problems? (Jess smiles as leslie's eyes get big, fully aware of what that means) While you get over here and get that tongue working on my pussy, let me tell you what happened after we left your office last nite..."

to be continued

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    HMMM!!! Mike! Hot stuff ... for a guy you are surprisingly "spot on" ... TEE HEE! and have certainly written some real kinky, juicy, lesbian stuff about our wicked alter egos! GIGGLE! ... :-)

But GASP! WOW! ... Can't help personally feel a little jealous of Emma's large clit ... SMILE!

Looking forward to the upCUMMING ACTION! After all this raunchy FOREPLAY we are definitely primed & ready ... OOPS ... I didn't say that, did I??? ... :-) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Caio!
    Jessie (& Emma)
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good story MikeJV. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Keep us the good work.
    DDD