0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tale of Two Families ?pt2

By C

Send comments to: [email protected]

Doug and his parents drive home silently. The memories of the past two weeks freshly on their minds. The shame Phil and Lana feel for what was done to them combined with the fact their son witnessed their helplessness only amplifies their feeling of inadequacy. Doug is lost in his own thoughts. He had 3 Matches with Ciara and was only able to pull off a victory when his parent?s safety and the promise of EXTREME humiliation for himself were on the line. He knows that He and Ciara can no longer be friends but wonders how that will effect school -life. They both go to the same school and have of the same friends. Several kids have parents in the local Wrestling Club and have probably heard about the events of the last two weeks. He dreads the kidding he is going to receive. Doug knows there will be some bullying headed his way when news of him being anally violated and eating his own cum. When they arrive home, Lana calls her sister. She talks to her for nearly an hour. After the phone call, Lana calls a family meeting. Gena is coming to pick up Doug. He will be staying with her for a while. Not only Lana?s words but her tone and body language express her concern to Doug. He asks about schools. She explains that due to recent events; he will be changing schools. His mood brightens as he goes to pack. Phil looks at Lana with astonishment as Lana says,? The only way out of this Hell is to move. They will insist we fight again. If we don?t; they will punish us. ?Before Phil can reply, Lana continues,? We have fought them 9 times and lost badly every time. With each loss the punishment has gotten more extreme. This is last ?go around?; they used us like ?Human Toilets? and took control of our son and we can?t protect him. We have to move!? Doug packs a suitcase and waits in the Den for Gena to pick him up. Gena arrives; Lana opens the door; Gena enters and is shocked by Lana?s appearance. Lana looks as if she had been run over by a truck. Gena says,? You look like you need someone to take care of you too. How is Phil? ??Worse! He?s taking a nap.? replies Lana. ?Go Pack a couple of suitcases for You and Phil. I insist that all of you stay with me for a while. I didn?t think you were beaten up this bad. ?Lana wakes Phil up; they pack and accompany Doug to Gena?s house. Since she lives in another town; all of the Camerons sleep during the 1 hour journey. In route, Gena calls Jack explains the situation and ask him to get rooms ready for them. When they arrive; Gena gets Jack and their daughter Kristen to assists Phil, Lana and Doug to the rooms that have been prepared for them. All of the Camerons hit this bed and sleep for 12 hours. Jack and Gena have participated in a Local Family Wrestling League for a couple of years and have never seen a couple taken physically and emotionally taken apart the way her sister and brother-in-law were. As they discuss the situation; Lana spots a DVD sticking out of Lana?s purse. She notices the Title,? Camerons vs. Bigbys ?. Lana takes the DVD while Jack checks to make sure Kristen is asleep. Lana pops in the DVD. They watch the entire DVD and understand her sister?s fear. They have never seen such abuse for merely losing to what started out being a friendly, erotic Match. Though they were appalled; they were also aroused and fuck for over an hour after watching their own family getting fucked and humiliated. They fall asleep and arise early to prepare breakfast. They guiltily get up; bathe; dress and check on Phil, Lana and Doug. The Camerons are all still sleeping. Kristen is in the kitchen fixing her own breakfast. As Jack and Gena walk in; Kristen gives them a knowing smile. Jack and Gena begin to prepare breakfast for their guests. Kristen holds up the DVD and says, ?that was some DVD ?wasn?t it. I see why the two of you were going at it for over an hour.? Lana blushed and said,? young lady ? you didn?t watch that did you?!? Kristen laughed and replied,? Of course I did! I had to find out what got you both so turned-on. Your love-making woke me up and I heard you talking about the video. Anything that had such effect upon the both of you ? I figured I had to see! ?Jack and Lana look at each other speechless. Lana looks seriously at Kristen and says,? Do not mention anything about the DVD to them. They are emotionally scared by what happened to them.? Kristen nods and says, ?I understand. That little girl really whipped and humiliated my dear cousin - didn?t she!? Jack adds,? Still -He got her when it counted!? Lana says,? Let?s not talk about it anymore. Kristen - please go wake up your uncle, aunt and cousin. She runs off to complete her task. The Camerons stumble into the Dining Room; sit without speaking and stare at their food. The stark light of day makes their cuts, bruises and swellings more pronounced. Kristen gasps at the sight. After Breakfast, everyone strolls into the Den. They chat lightly for a short time before Jack says, ?Do you feel like telling us what happened? ? Lana and Phil pause; look at one another; Phil shakes his head ?yes and Lana relates the entire sordid tale. Phil continues with picking up the DVD; putting it in and before turning it on, asks if they want Kristen to view it due to its roughness and raw sexual content. Knowing that she had already seen it; makes a nonsensical statement about her being old enough to view it. Phil turns it on. Doug, Phil or Lana weep or flinch at different parts of it. Jack, Gena and Kristen become aroused at their second viewing.

Lana notices her sister?s family response and becomes incensed and despondent at the same time. ?HOW COULD YOU BE TURNED-ON AFTER ALL MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN THROUGH?! ALL OF YOU ARE GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF TO OUR SUFFERING!? Jack says,? Calm down Lisa! As you know: Gena, Kristen and I wrestle. We have been wrestling a couple of years. We have won and lost ? luckily won a great deal more than we lost! We just haven?t seen any family so beaten, dominated and humiliated. Except for Doug?s last Match, your efforts were completely impotent. ?Lana & Phil bow their heads in recognition of the truth in Jack?s remarks. Kristen motions to Doug to follow her to her room. He nods and follows. The adults continue their conversation about the situation. Gena looks at her sister holds her hand and says,? You know I love you. I love you enough to tell to the truth. ?Lana nods. Gena continues,? You can?t sell your house. You can?t run away from your problem because somewhere down the road you will face the same problem again. ?Lana and Phil look at Jack and Gena in desperation and exclaim in unison,? WHAT DO WE DO! ?Gena gently holds her sister hands and says,? Stay with us a while and we?ll work through this together. You are not alone! ?The sisters hug and Jack and Phil shake hands. They decide to get away head to the lake. While watching the kids play in the lake; Jack says,? You can rent out your house for ? say ? 3 months; we could train together; After a period of time , we could set up Matches with some members in our Club ; you can go home and settle matters. ?Jack and Gena look intensely at Lana and Phil for a reaction. Lana and Phil remain quiet for several minutes; looking at the lake; pondering his words; after a few minutes reach the same conclusion. Phil says,? Let?s do it! I want to include Doug. ?Everyone agrees. Jack calls for Doug and Kristin to come to the picnic table. The kids run laughing to their parents. Doug says,? What?s up?!? Jack replies,? We are going to help you resolve your problem by training you and your MOM & DAD. We have been in a Wrestling League for some time and know a few moves which might help you. ?Doug?s eyes brighten up as he looks at is MOM & DAD. Gena continues, ?You have got to recover before we can begin. ?Doug shakes his head and says,? That really makes me want to get better ?FAST! ?Phil and Lana hug their son. They all think ? there is hope!

It takes two weeks for cuts and bruises to heal and swellings to go down. Phil?s bruised ribs begin to show progress. The Camerons are taught new moves for a few days. On the 4th day, Jack decides to set up a series of Training Matches to see how much everyone has retained. Jack sets up 3 Matches. They are:
    Doug vs. Kristen
    Phil vs. Gena
    Lana vs. Jack
    Lana says,? We will make the rules and consequences to simulate what you will encounter when you wrestle Karl, Amber and Ciara. We modified the rules and have no consequences to lessen the extreme as she sees apprehension grow in their facial expressions. ?The rules for the Matches are: One Fall; No Time Limit; Win by submission only and must be nude before submission can be accepted; No kicks to the head, no eye gouging, No kicks to the groin, No flying maneuvers and no stomping ,No punches to the face , Slaps to the face and punches to the groin are allowed . There will be consequences for these training Matches. The Camerons train 3 hours a day. As days go by, their soreness decreases as their stamina increases. The day for the Training Matches arrived. Everyone agreed that the losing wrestler would surrender their clothes on their knees as a mild consequence. Gena agreed to referee the First Match. Doug and Kristen change into their wrestling attire and return to the Gym Room. The Rings sits in the middle of the room. Jack and Phil have checked it for safety while Lana and Gena spread the mats around the Ring.
    Gena enters the Ring and waits for Doug and Kristen to enter. Even there are only 6 people present ?it is decided to simulate a ?real match?. Jack agrees to announce the Match picks up the microphone and says,?
    Our First Match is: A One Fall; No Time Limit; Win by submission only; Must be nude before submission can be accepted; No kicks to the head, no eye gouging, No kicks to the groin, No flying maneuvers and no stomping, No punches to the face, Slaps to the face and punches to the groin are allowed .The losing wrestler would surrender their clothes on their knees. The losing wrestler must remain naked for the remaining two Matches. Our 1st Wrestler is: 13 years old; 5?0? and weighs 110 pounds! Everybody welcome ? Doug Cameron!? Doug slips into the Ring wearing a sheer silk light blue pair of string bikini briefs, matching pads and knee-high boots. His excitement is easily revealed as he waits nervously in his corner. His opponent is: 14 years old; 5?1?; weighs 105 pounds. Everyone welcome ? Kristen Castle! ?Kristen enters the Ring wearing a Sheer silk hot pink bra and thong Set with matching pads and knee-high boots. As they face one another, Doug does not know his cousin is already very experienced. She has wrested in 16 Matches in the Family ?A? Division. She has won 14 times and is up for a Title Shot in 2 months. Of her 14 wins, 8 were against boys. Neither of her losses was to boys. Gena completes reviewing the rules and asks if they have any questions; both say ?NO; shakes hands; return to their corners to wait for the bell. Jack rings the bell!
    Before the Match, Gena had reminded her daughter that this is a Training Match. She also reminded her
    that her cousin was VERY new to wrestling. She concluded by reminding her daughter that the purpose of the Match was to help Doug improve. Those instructions are on Kristen?s mind as she comes out to do battle. They approach each other cautiously with Doug displaying? Hard-on? from the combination of his nervousness and Kristen?s hotness. He is embarrassed that he finds his cousin sexy but is determined to fight through it. Kristen is only bemused by her effect. As they go to lock up in a Collar & Elbow; Kristen trips Doug sending him on his ass. Kristen merely grins. Doug jumps to his feet ?humiliated and pissed off. He lunges at Kristen. She grabs his arm and executes a perfect Hip Throw sending him rolling across the Ring. She doesn?t go after him. She stands with her arms crossed grinning at him. Doug gets to his knees; slaps the mat; stands and cautiously approaches his cousin. They lock up in a Collar & Elbow; Kristen pushes Doug around the Ring demonstrating her power. She pushes him into a corner; secures him and sends a thrust punch into his solar plexus. Doug immediately drops to his knees clutching his chest and gasping for air. Kristen grabs his hair and pulls him to his feet; delivers a devastating chop across his throat
    send him back to his knees and clutching his throat . She pulls him to his feet by the hair and slams his head several times into the turnbuckle. She doesn?t let him fall but Gorilla Presses him over her head and slams him in the middle of the Ring. He bounces a couple of times before settling still on the mat; staring disoriented apparently unaware of his cousin standing over him. His legs twitch in an involuntary fashion.
    Kristin bends down removes his briefs with very little resistance. She sits on one leg secures his other leg on her shoulder and milks him to climax. She positions his cock to shoot his load into his face. He gags on some of his own cum. Before he can respond; she drops his leg and straddles his body securing his arms against his side and applies a German Claw Hold. She intensifies the hold by using her free hand to steady her ?Claw hand?. Doug screams in pain and stomps the mat with his feet. Gena asks if Doug if he submits.
    He cries, ?NO!? Kristen cinches in the hold creating more pain. Finally Doug screams,? I GIVE ? I GIVE!? Kristen releases the hold as a trickle of blood from a tear on his temple. She stands, still straddling a writhing boy with blood running down the side of his face which mixes with her tears and cum. Gena raises Kristen?s hand in victory. Lana and Phil look on silently at their defeated son. Gena picks up his briefs and hands them to Doug to present to Kristen. Doug gets to his knees. With head bowed; tears running down his cheeks; he presents his briefs to Kristen. She accepts the briefs; pulls him to his feet; hugs him and helps him out of the Ring. She assists Lana in cleaning him up. Due to his loss, he must remain naked for the remaining two Matches.
    Phil enters the Ring to wrestle Gena. Gena stretches in her corner. Jack enters the Ring to referee. Lana is making the introductions. Their kids sit and watch with anticipation the match. Kristen tells Doug about her Mother?s wrestling record. Doug is amazed that Gena has had 36 Matches in the last 3 years. He is even more astounded that his attractive, soft spoken aunt has won 29 of her 36 Matches and her record against men is: 16 -4! She also reveals her own record to Doug which makes him feel a little better. He looks sympathetically at his Dad - who is stretching in his corner ? like a lamb about to be slaughtered. Kristen says,? Don?t worry about your Dad; my Mom will go easy on him.? Doug ruefully replies,? like you did
    with me. ?Kristen grins. Lana says, ?Our 1st wrestler is: 5? 4?; weighs 120 pounds and has measurements of 34 ? 21 ? 33. Everyone welcome Gena Castle! ?Gena acknowledges the applause. She is wearing a white lace bra and thong set with white satin pads and white patent leather knee-high boots. Her blonde hair is secured into a ponytail with white lace ribbon. Lana continues , ? Her opponent is : 6?0? ; weighs 175 pounds and has a 6.5 ? package - He is my husband Phil Cameron! Phil waves. He is wearing black satin thong; matching pads with black patent knee-high boots. Jack reviews the rules which are the same as the last Match .Both stare at one another while the rules are reviewed; shake hands and return to their corner.
    Lana rings the bell.
    Phil is unaware of the extent of Gena?s experience. In the back of his mind; he is worried about hurting his wife?s sister and the Hell he would have to pay with his wife. Their size difference reinforces
    his belief. As they circle one another, Gena seems to read his mind. She plans to use his prejudices against
    him. They lock up in a Collar & Elbow. Gena surprises Phil by powering him into the ropes ; trapping him and delivering a vicious chop across his throat ; following with a punch to his gut as he is falling to the mat . Before he hit the mat; she pulls him to his feet and Hip Tosses Phil across the Ring. He bounces twice as he sails across the Ring ending up with his face slamming into the bottom turnbuckle. Phil lies gasping for air and disoriented. Gena calmly walks toward her dazed foe. He lies stunned and moaning as Gena pulls him to his feet; grabs his arm; applies a Twisting Arm bar; sends him into the ropes across the Ring and as he comes off the ropes Gena picks him up and executes a Power slam! All air escapes his lungs as consciousness leaves his body. Gena removes his briefs and holds them up like a trophy. Phil lies helpless and unaware of what Gena has done. Jack tells Gena to back off while he revives him. Smiling ?she complies. Jack revives Phil and asks him if he submits. Phil still disoriented says, ?NO!? Jack motions Gena to continue. She smiles, shakes her head and advances toward Phil. She traps Phil in a small package; grabs his cock and milks him to climax. She directs his cock to give him a ?facial?. Phil ?knowing that he is trapped and can?t escape ? cums all over his face before he can shout his submission. He screams,? I SUBMIT-ISUBMIT!? as he spits his own cum out of his mouth. Gena stands over her vanquished opponent. A dazed Phil Cameron lies at her feet. A demoralized and defeated Phil gets to his knees. Jack hands him his briefs. He hands them to a triumphant Gena Castle. She raises the briefs over head and pumps her fist in victory. ?Aunt Gena beat Dad really fast!? said Doug to Kristen. Kristen replies, ?MOM is good! She has beaten men bigger and stronger than Uncle Phil in REAL Matches. She is very fast and out-thinks her opponents.?
    Jack helps Phil stand up and Gena helps him out of the Ring. Kristin enters the Ring to referee her Dad and her Aunt?s Match. Jack begins to stretch as a reluctant Lana enters the Ring to do battle with Jack. Gena announces, ?Our 1st wrestler is: 6?1?; weighs 185 pounds and has a 7? package. Clap your hands for Jack Castle! ?He waves wearing red satin string bikini briefs with matching pads and boots. Gena continues,? His opponent is: 5?3?; weighs 125 pounds with measurements of 35-26-34. Everyone welcome ? my sister ? Lana Cameron! Lana waves wearing a sheer silk lime green bra & thong Set with black pads and black knee-high boots. Kristen reviews the rules the rules which are the same as the last Match. Gena rings the bell.
    While Lana and Jack approach one another determining the proper strategy to employ; Doug asks his Aunt about Uncle Jack?s experience. She smiles and says,? A lot - don?t worry he won?t hurt your mother.? Doug asks,? Is he as good as you? ?Gena smiles and says,? Like me, he has wrestled for 3 years and had 36 Matches. He his record is 32-3. He is the Club Champion. He is 18 -1 against women.? Doug stares at his Uncle with open-mouthed awe. Lana and Jack lock up in a Collar & Elbow. Jack easily pushes her onto a corner; uses his body to trap Lana; kisses her own the mouth and quickly backs away smiling. This angers Lana. She is angry that Jack is taking her for granted and not showing her respect. She approaches him with a determined demeanor. Jack recognizes the look and seems amused by it. They lock up a second time. Jack quickly moves applying a hammerlock and quickly switches to a Full Nelson. This causes Lana to scream out in frustration. Jack increases the pressure and quickly drops to his knees. This maneuver drives Lana to her knees and rattles her brains. Jack increases the pressure as Lana struggles to escape. She cries out from the pain in her neck. He falls forward slamming her face into the mat. He releases the Full Nelson; grabs her hair and slams her face several times into the mat. Lana is dazed from the quick, vicious assault with blood running from her nose. She lies moaning, facedown, eyes defocused with a ?Brain Fog? descending limiting her thinking processes. Jack pulls her to her feet; positions her to stand very shakily and face her family and delivers an uppercut to her pussy. The shock from the blow shows in her facial expression and is felt in every cell in her body. She begins to collapse but is held up by her hair. Jack turns her face toward him and sees the mask of pain. Satisfied with the effects from his ?cunt shot?; licks some of the blood running from her nose; positions her head in a Front Head Lock and executes a DDT. Lana is unconscious from the moment her head slams into the mat. Jack looks down at his unconscious sister in ?law; turns her on her back removes her bra; smells her sweat and hands it to Kristen. Jack slowly and seductively removes her thong; smells it and hands it to Kristin. Kristin asks a very excited and aroused Jack to moves back while she revives Lana. Kristen brings her around and asks a very groggy Lana if she submits. Lana says,?NO!? Kristen motions Jack to continue. He straddles Lana; sits down trapping her arms to her side; slams her head several times which has her dancing on the edge of consciousness; pulls his cock out and jacks ?off. As he reaches climax, he shoots a large quantity of cum onto her face. He rubs it in to her despite her ineffectual protests giving her a ?facial ?. She cries out her submission before Jack can think of more ways to humiliate her. Jack stands as Kristen raises his hand in victory! She sobs on the mat; reflecting on the fact that Phil and Doug saw dominated, controlled and humiliated. She also is guilty over the fact that she secretly enjoyed it. Kristin hands Lana her bra and thong. Lana gets to her knees and presents her clothing to Jack. As she is about to get up; Jack pushes her back to her knees and says,? KISS MY COCK!!? Lana looks startled but complies. She not only kisses it by gives him a ?Blow Job? as are ward for his decisive win. She greedily swallows all of his ?seed?. Gena helps her sister to her feet, gives her a napkin to wipe the cum off her face and assist the wobbly legged woman out of the Ring. The naked Camerons sit side by side as Jack says, ?It seems we have a long way to go. ? They all reluctantly agree.
    Gena says,? I have spoken to the Council Chairperson of our League and have received permission for all
    of you to attend our next Meeting tomorrow night. This should give you some idea of the direction we are headed with the training. ?The Camerons all thank Gena. Gena continues, Phil would you and Doug please re-enter the Ring?? They stand; quizzically look at one another and enter the Ring. Gena says,? Kristen - follow me. ?The ladies climb back into the Ring. Gena says,? My Sister showed her respect to my Husband by giving him a blow job. It seems to me that we deserve the same respect! So-get on your backs and show us respect! Doug and Phil lay on their backs; Kristen & Gena removes her thongs: straddle their victims; seal their pussies against the hapless male?s mouths and rides their ?mounts ?to climax. The ladies hug one another and help the Cameron males to their feet. They leave the Ring and the gym. The Camerons clean up; dress and meet the Castles in the Dining Room for Dinner physically sore, a bit demoralized but at least know the direction they are headed. The mood is light at Dinner with much good natured joking about the various matches. Everyone sleeps well that night with the Castles dreaming of the League Matches for the next night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry this is sooo late, but these are long stories and I've been kinda busy lately and ned to find time to read these, which i'll do.

Mike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Next nice story. Thanks. Apropo. I let to film about fighting tenyears young girls link.
    http://rozczochrany.wrzuta.pl/film/e...nich_dziewczyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was wished they did not it show whole fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKia...eature=related