Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Daughters settle an on-line fight in front of their opposing single parents, losers paying a price. Rough but softer and quicker than the Island or Under the School stuff.

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, crazy, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

MOTEL FLAME WAR SHOWDOWN ? by Mr. Cage

It started in a chat room. My daughter said something to some other girl about some damned musician and they started a feud that ended up drawing in the other girl?s mother. After a number of threats and challenges for once there was an agreement to settle things for real without hiding behind keyboards. So my daughter faced off against her internet enemy. We cleared the room by moving all the breakables to one corner and then positioning me and the mother on the floor in front of the breakables. Both her mother and I were handcuffed at the wrists and ankles. Each girl made sure the opposing parent was handcuffed. Then they tossed the four keys across the room into the far corner. The winning girl would unlock her parent?s cuffs and the losers would suffer the rest of the weekend. Moreover, they would lose the keys of their car to the winning parent.

Mary was the enemy, a young teen, 5?4?? and chubby at 140 pounds with big boobs and a fat ass. She had big bleached blonde hair like her mother. They looked to be Italian descent because their eye brows were black and their complexion dark. My girl, Cherry, was the same age, 5?7?? and weighed a skinny 115 pounds. She had light brown hair, styled long down to the middle of her back. The two girls had decided to fight barefoot in bras and panties, Cherry?s were red with bikini panties and the bigger girl wore a tissue thin black thong and half bra that made her big ass look even bigger and pushed her big tits up to where it looked like they would fly out.

The fight started almost as quickly as the keys hit the corner. Mary tried to back hand my daughter without warning, but Cheery was fast enough to jerk her head back and the hand missed her by a fraction of an inch. As Mary spun around from the force of her cheap shot, Cherry grabbed the back of her bleached blonde hair with her left hand and jerked to the side and down. Mary squealed as she was bent to the side and down. Cherry pounded the other girl between the shoulder blades with four or five rapid chopping fists. My little girl wasn?t a trained fighter and her punching could have been more effective, but it made up for a lot with speed and passion. Mary grunted as she was hammered and grabbed Cherry?s waist.

Mary pushed forward with her head and shoulders and rammed my girl back into the wall of the hotel room. Cherry grunted and grabbed the back of Mary?s bra for a handled with her right hand, jerked and twisted. Mary squealed as her tits were compressed and her top was threatened. The heavier girl replied as instructed by her screaming mother and punched my girl right in her red panties. Cherry gasped and cursed. She let go of the bra and dug the nails of her right hand into Mary?s brown back and ripped upward slicing away the skin and again attacking the bra strap.

Mary screamed like she had been cut open and I guess she had. She pushed her right shoulder into my daughter?s belly and forced her hard against the wall again. Then she twisted her head around and sank her teeth into Cherry?s smooth white side. Now my girl screamed wildly. She switched both hands to Mary?s bleached hair and jerked the bitch upward. I could see deep bite marks on my daughter?s previously pristine skin. Mary?s mother shouted her approval and yelled for her daughter to cunt the whore. Cherry acted first and kneed Mary hard in her crotch.

Mary moaned and fell forward pressing her body flat against my daughter?s. The little bitch sank her teeth into the small swelling that was my daughter?s young budding bosom. Cherry squealed and again had to pull Mary?s teeth out of her flesh using two fists full of bleached hair. Mary had drawn blood this time from three of the teeth indentations. She kept trying to get her mouth back onto the tit. Cherry held back the head and wrestled Mary to the side, finally getting off the wall.

Mary must have been instructed to fight dirty because as soon as she was side by side with some distance between their bodies, her hands reached up, grabbed my daughter?s flimsy bra cups and ripped downward ripping out the front latch of the expensive 34A cup bra. The red cups were left dangling from the shoulder straps and my daughter?s tiny tits were exposed. While her tits were small, her brown nipples were hard little thumbs jutted out, always hard from small brown aureole. Mary reached for the nipples, but Cherry dug another knee into the fat girl?s crotch.

Mary grunted and again tried to cling to Cherry, but my daughter was having none of it. She jerked the heavier girl?s hair and used it to maneuver the girl against the wall. Next my girl started banging Mary?s head on the wall. Mary grabbed my daughter?s wrists and pushed forward using her 25 pound advantage to push my girl away from the wall. They wrestled on their feet until the back of Cherry?s legs hit the edge of the bed. My daughter went down with Mary on top of her.

Cherry snapped her legs tight around the fat girl?s waist and locked her ankles the way I had told her if she got a chance. Mary moaned in surprise as my young girl?s skinny, but strong white legs cut deep into the brown waist. Mary tried to bite again, but Cherry had two fists of hair and was giving the little bitch a face lift. Of course that left Mary?s hands free and she finally fastened her hands onto Cherry?s A cups fumbling for the dark brown nipples. When Mary found them, Cherry screamed in agony. The little bitch was pinching and twisting my little girl?s young nipples back and forth.

Cherry screamed and twisted her head side to side in agony. Finally she had to release the scissors. Mary pushed with her feet and started to climb out from between my daughter?s legs. Just as Mary got to her knees with her hands still torturing my girl?s nipples, Cherry got her bare feet up and braced on Mary?s hips. Cherry grunted and suddenly Mary flew of the bed backwards propelled by my daughter?s skinny, but strong long legs.

Mary landed hard on her ass, stunned for a moment. Cheery sit up and rolled to the edge of the bed. Her cheeks were covered in tears, but her face was red with fury. Sitting on the edge of the bed she kicked stomped out with her long right leg. Mary took my daughter?s bare foot right across the mouth, heel first. Mary?s head snapped back and she fell backwards on her back. I yelled for my girl to kick her while she was down, but Cherry had a different idea.

My daughter landed with a thud, astride Mary?s fat belly. Her first act was to pop open the front of Mary?s bra and expose her full tits. Mary squealed and tried to cover herself, which I guess was instinctual. I noticed her mouth was bleeding just a little. Cherry had no intention of going for the tits, yet. Instead my girl whipped of her own bra, and used it like a piece of rope and went for the front choke. Mary gasped and grabbed for my girl?s wrists, but the red bra bite into the neck and Cherry leaned forward her fists on the floor holding the bra tight across Mary?s neck.

Mary?s face was red and her eyes wild. She reached up and clawed down my daughter?s naked front leaving ten red trails. Cherry cried out, but she kept throttling the little bitch. Mary reached higher and dug her claws into the side of Cherry?s face. My girl turned her head to the side and finally got her teeth into action capturing the little bitch?s right index finger between the teeth. Chewing on the finger and choking Mary, Cherry was unprepared for a sudden hip buck. Mary?s feet dug into the carpet, her big legs pushed up her hips and Cherry flew forward and rammed her head into the wall, stunning her.

Cherry fell top of Mary. Mary hugged my daughter to her and rolled over on top, sinking her teeth into Cherry?s tight belly. Cherry squealed and used her long legs delivering heel kick after heel kick to Mary?s lower back. Cherry once against used the big bleached blonde tangled hair to pull Mary?s bloody mouth from her belly. Mary grunted and groaned from each kick to her kidneys. She grabbed the sides of Cherry?s panties and jerked up pulling the fabric up inside Cherry?s sex. My girl squealed.

Cherry stopped kicking and planted her feet in the carpet, pushing up with her right leg and rolling Mary off to the side. They scrambled and Cherry managed to get her left knee across Mary?s fat belly. Between that and the hair hold with her left hand, my girl had her enemy pinned for the moment, hurting. Cherry drew back her right fist and punched down deep into Mary?s lower belly. Mary groaned. Her hands on Cherry?s panties changed direction and sudden my little girl?s panties were down over her hips tangled in her thighs.

Cherry squealed and propelled her self off by basically crawling across Mary, gutting her with both knees. Mary groaned from the pain of it, but she kept her hold on the panties and slowly stripped my girl as she fled. Cherry rolled onto her butt as her panties came off her left foot and then started wildly kicking. Mary took feet to the face, shoulders, arms and tits before she managed to escape.

They both stood and stared at each other, breathing heavily, covered in sweat, red faced, hair matted and tangled. I asked if they had had enough, but Mary?s mother yelled for her girl to tear off my girl?s nipples. Cherry?s small tits were already bright red except wear they were darkening around the aureole. She was going to have nasty bruise marks to add to the scratches and bites. Mary?s mother yelled for her to get after that little cunt and stick your fist up her twat.

Mary moved forward. I had taught Cherry how to throw a punch, but so far she had been throwing slap punches. Suddenly my little girl drove a straight left jab out into Mary?s already swollen lip. Smack! Mary?s head snapped back and she stood there like a tree holding her mouth with her right hand. I hadn?t been yelling instructions. Just as I decided to start, Cherry unloaded with a perfect right hook to Mary?s chin. The fat girl spun around and staggered away moaning.

Cherry jumped on her from behind and dragged the little bitch down on the floor. Cherry mounted the girl?s back, grabbed to hands full of hair, jerking the head back and then ramming it down into the carpet again and again. After about six such shots, Mary?s nose and mouth were blood smeared and she looked out of the fight. Then suddenly, Mary?s mother rolled to the side and drove both feet into my girl?s side, knocking her off.

Stunned I cursed and scooted toward the cheating bitch. Now moving with your feet cuffed and your hands cuffed behind you is not easy. I ended up basically rolling on top of the bitch and pinning her face down with my body. She cursed and yelled for me to get off her, but I wasn?t moving any time soon.

Mary crawled across the room crying. Cherry got up holding her side, took aim and kicked Mary?s mother in the face hard. Mary?s mother cried out and yelled for help. Cherry picked up Mary?s discarded bra and stuffed it in the bitch?s mouth. Mary?s mother?s stifled cries continued, but now they could call in help.

Mary got to the corner and grabbed the keys to the cuffs and turned to free her mother, but my girl?s right fist smacked her flush in the left eye and knocked her backwards onto a dressing bench. Sitting on the bench crying, the fat bitch looked out of it. Cherry grabbed Mary?s hair with her left hand and punched her again and again with the right. Mary rammed her right fist, clutching the keys straight into Cherry?s bare lower belly driving the heads of two keys into her belly. Cherry groaned, cried out and staggered back trying to breath. She leaned against he wall holding her belly and gasped.

Mary looked at the keys in her fist and realized she had a potent weapon. She stood up and drove her fist into my daughter?s back. Cherry groaned and swung around. Her wild elbow smacked into Mary?s left cheek and knocked the fat girl flying to the floor, keys skidding away. Cherry turned around crying now and still suffering from the violation of her belly and now her kidneys. She staggered toward Mary who was on her hands and knees crawling for the keys.

Cherry took aim and delivered a field goal kick into Mary?s dangling left boob. Mary gasped and fell on her side cupping her blasted boob. Cherry stood over her and stomped Mary?s side. Mary groaned and twisted, driving her own feet up into Cherry?s bare crotch sending my girl falling back on the bed holding her crotch. Mary sat on her ass for a few moments trying to remember what she was looking for. By the time she started crawling again, Cherry was off the bed. This time she kicked Mary in the face. Mary?s hair flew and then the fat girl dropped face first onto the carpet.

Cherry reached down and stripped Mary?s thong off her and came back to the struggling woman pinned underneath me. My naked girl used the thong to tie the bra into a perfect gag almost reducing the woman?s muffled screams and curses to nothing at all. I told her to get the keys and unlock me. She nodded and headed back for the corner. She found a set of keys and brought them over, but they were the keys to Mary?s mother?s cuffs. About that time, Mary stood. Her face was a mask of blood from her nose and mouth. It was badly swollen from being banged against the floor and hit by my daughter?s fist. Mary doubled up her right fist with the keys jutting between her fingers. She cursed at my daughter and started forward with her weapon. Cherry quickly shifted the other set of keys to her right fist and faced off with her enemy.

Mary screamed and rushed forward throwing her right wildly. Cherry dodged out of the way and kicked Mary as she passed. Mary swung around grabbing for Cherry?s leg. Cherry got her leg down in time and sank her right first into Mary?s big left boob, flattening it and digging in the ends of the keys. Mary squealed and grabbed for her boob with her right hand, leaving her open to Cherry?s left fist to the nose. This sent the fat girl staggering back to fall onto the bed, her nose pumping blood. Cherry rushed forward and Mary raised her feet defensively.

Cherry slid between the upraised legs and drove the nasty right hand shot I have ever seen straight into the dark bush covering Mary?s cunt. The keys must have got something because Mary squealed and grabbed herself. She bucked and twisted in pain, curling up on the bed crying and saying she quit. Cherry picked up the keys the beaten girl had dropped. My girl turned away and came to unlock me.

Mary screamed and although she was bloody between the legs she rolled to the edge of the bed and jumped on my daughter?s back. Cherry went down on her knees with Mary behind her, choking her with one arm, clawing her face with a hand and biting her shoulder. Cherry rammed her elbow back again and again and then twisted half way around. Mary clawed both sides of her face and bit at Cherry?s bicep. My girl screamed and clawed back leaving trails across Mary?s already bloody face. The two girls fought on their knees like savages for several moments, clawing, biting, punching and ripping out hair.

Mary?s bleached blonde hair was pink with her own blood now and matted flat to her forehead. Cherry was bleeding from the nose and mouth and some nasty bite marks. Mary seemed to run out of gas all of a sudden and grab on trying to bite and hold my daughter close. Cherry drove a fist up between them and snapped Mary?s teeth together and drove her head back wards. Cherry grabbed the keys that had fallen out of her hand and drove them deep into Mary?s tit flesh, grinding and twisting her fist while Mary screamed and wrestled the offending fist away with both arms. Cherry dropped her left hand into Mary?s already damaged crotch and curled three fingers inside the young bitch and started clawing. Mary screamed and fell backwards trying to kick my girl off her, but Cherry was relentless. She climbed on Mary?s side as she tried to roll away and started pounded the girl in the face and chest. Mary covered herself up and curled up into a ball crying.

Cherry leaned grabbed the girl?s upper arm and held it in place while she leaned down and started chewing on Mary?s shoulder and upper arm. Mary screamed and screamed out her surrender. Mary?s mother was squirming underneath me and pleading through the gag. I finally told Cherry to release me.

This time Mary crawled across the carpet bawling. Cherry unlocked the cuffs holding me in place and immediately cuffed Mary?s hands behind her back. Then she dragged the girl into the bathroom and forced her into the tub. Once in the tub Cherry squatted over her and peed all over the sobbing cow. Then my own daughter suggested I ass fuck the little bitch. I declined. I already had my plans for the bitch?s mother.

Leaving Cherry behind to torment her beaten enemy, I dragged the furious mother off the floor and threw her face down on the bed. I crawled on top of her and rolled her to her side where I could open up her blouse. Her muffled curses were music. I proceeded to expose her big tits, squeeze, suck, pull, crush, and pinch them until she was whimpering. I pulled down her pants to around her ankles. She bucked and kicked almost catching me, but I dropped my pants and stripped off my shorts. She tried to kick me again, but I caught her tangled legs easily and rolled her on her face. I mounted her from behind and pushed my cock up into her cunt. She cursed and groaned. Once in deep I forced my hands under her and grabbed her tits from behind. Using her tits as handles and ram fucked her from behind until I shot my wad deep inside her.

I looked up and my battered daughter was watching, fingering herself. She remarked that I had should have split the bitch?s asshole. Then to my amazement she rolled the woman on her back and sit on her face. Cherry dug her nails into the woman?s already bruised breasts and promised if the bitch didn?t get her off that she would leave with both big nipples in her pocket.

Mary?s mother must have believed it because she ate pussy and Cherry squirmed back and forth on the bitch?s face and came with a groan. I was standing right in front of her when she came with my cock semi hard again. She reached out and took my cock in her mouth, working its shaft with her hand until I was rock hard again. Then she directed me into the sobbing woman?s asshole to finish off the bet. After I had come again, we dressed and unlocked the mother?s hand cuffs. As the woman cried, Cherry tossed the keys across the room and told her that her ugly daughter needed a bath. Then my daughter shocked me with a graphic description of all the humiliations she had piled upon the defeated girl. I checked the sobbing little bitch just before leaving and she was a total mess, covered in drying blood, piss and crap just like Cherry had promised her on line.

I have to give it to them even though the lost and paid the price at least they stood behind the trash talk they had used on line. I left them the car, what the hell it was a piece of shit anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Realy this is not so bloody as the others, but it is so good as them.
    Please dont stop your excellent work.
    Gerardesca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story, but I thought, for most of the story, that the person telling it (you) was cherry's mom, not her dad... you did say "mom's" afterall.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Actually I think I wrote the other girl's mom. In any case, it was the father's story. Sorry for the confusion....lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hey Mr. Cage

Like MikeJV, I also initially thought it was the mothers of the girls involved ... the impression was probably created by your 2nd sentence: " ... My daughter said something to some other girl about some damned musician and they started a feud that ended up drawing in the other girl?s mother." So it came as a bit of a surprise ... when I realised it was actually the father's story ... tch, tch ... almost felt sorry for the losing bitches at the end ... GIGGLE!

Any way, the action was HOT ... swinging back & forth and the outcome not clearly evident from the start ... which I much prefer than a totally one-sided fight ... :-)

As mentioned before ... my girlfriend and I ... undefeated and totally vicious ... (TEE HEE!) ... are willing to take on any other bitches in a story here by anyone ... mother-daughter ... sisters or lesbian lovers .... in a winner takes all fantasy fight, necro or otherwise ... could be mixed couples too ... provided the guys can take a dildo up their asses ... wicked giggle! ... Or even up against a pair of gay guys ... would so LUV to humiliate and force them to eat our victorious, wet pussies! ... TEE HEE!

Cheers!
    Jessika (5 ft 11, 36C, 160 lbs, auburn hair, 36, 24, 35) and Emma (5 ft 5, 36B, 125 lbs, strawberry blonde, 34, 25, 36).
    Victories: 19 Losses: None.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 08, 2004 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Jessikafights ]</font>

Junior Hostboard Member matureman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: MOTEL FLAME WAR SHOWDOWN - by Mr. Cage

Like this story!