Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Five ? Taped Fists in the KO KAT Corral

We left Denise?s place and drove away slowly not drawing any attention to ourselves. Sonny said to leave the clean-up to the experts. Apparently Sonny knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy, etc. I saw a short news blurb on the local news about a fire with two dead women. The spokesman reported that the fire must have begun when one of the women went to sleep with a lit cigarette in her hand. Sonny called after the report. Linda turned her scratched and swollen face to me and attempted to smile. Well that was done.

I rested my mind and body for a week. After that I opened my own bank account and transferred my money out of Linda?s account. She had insisted. Then I deposited twelve thousand five hundred in cash to my total. Sonny said that was what was left from the prize money, plus a bonus for the performance minus the cost of the torch job. Linda got an identical amount. We finally fucked one another on the eighth day. I had been feeling very sexual, but I was so guilty that I suppressed it. Had I really killed someone? I still couldn?t believe it.

We finally talked and I admit to crying like a baby. Linda talked to me for hours. She said one of her early friends had been killed in a fight and another had ended up paralyzed below the waist. She said she had ruined another woman?s knee by mistake and cost another her spleen. Linda said things like that happened and even with stringent rules and protections accidents happened. She said anybody could die at anytime doing nothing at all; all we did by fighting was increase the likelihood slightly. It sounded a little to easy too me, but I couldn?t argue with her final point that it was better that it happened to them than to us. I had to agree with that. I told myself it was an accident and in fact it was, but while I was choking Teresa I wanted to kill her. I was counting on someone stopping me and when they didn?t and I didn?t hear her give I just kept choking. I had surrendered self-control to Sonny and even if he fucked up it was my mistake.

We started training. Then Linda was back on the job, despite all her wounds. I went about the task of getting my own place. Linda said not to get to comfortable with her apartment. I felt relieved to have my own place. It was a rental in a condo with a full gym. While Linda worked I worked out. I could tell I was packing on some muscle when my weight passed 135 and my waist was actually an inch smaller than normal. My body was responding to my efforts. I began to feel that sense of power and pleasure again. The ?Accident? seemed less and less a source of guilt. Linda made it back on the weekends and we spent some time together. She was having some trouble lining up a suitable team fight. After a month we were both ready to fight again, but there was no match in sight. Linda finally said I could fly with her to New York and go down to the Village to the KO Kat Corral, a butch-fem lesbian bar that specialized in bare breasted taped fist fighting.

I started working out in a boxing gym. I thought I knew how to throw a punch, but the trainers showed me so many things that I almost gave up on trying. After two weeks in the gym I was sparring with gloves and actually beginning to have some technique. I worked and worked at punching, especially the heavy bag. After my boxing lessons I worked on weights and endurance. At the end of the month for our planned visit to New York I had added seven pounds to my 5?9?? frame. I tipped the scales and 137 and my body had changed. My arms and legs were stronger, my flat belly was now hard and my small breasts were slightly smaller flesh wise, but higher on my chest due to the larger pectorals beneath. I was a 35B 23 34. I was surprised that my hips were an inch bigger, but when I looked at my ass I understood that a lot of the muscle had gone to my thighs and gluts. One of the joys of being a female I guess.

Linda was in the air most of the time. When she came into town we hooked up for some wild sex and made our plans for New York and then the fight with Mary and Tammy. I was surprised to see Linda come back with a black eye. I asked and she got a little huffy. She said she had gotten into a fight at a bar over a girl. I felt jealous, but tried to act like it didn?t bother me at all. Linda was determined not to be tied down in a clingy girlish relationship. She had told me the only thing she hated about lesbian sex was there were too many feelings in the brew. She wished that women could be a little bit more like men when it came to relationships. I took the hint and promised to myself not to become clingy.

I got to ride for free in first class all the way to New York on Linda?s flight. I don?t know how she did it, but the price was right. We arrived in New York, rested a night and a day. Linda told me to dress in jeans, boots and a tight t-shirt. She did the same except she wore a flannel shirt. I asked why and she said it was the current butch fem dress code for the bar. I chuckled and she explained as silly as it was such things were important in this particular tight little community. She said that another bar in Chicago with fights had a lesbian chic code that included high heels and sexy designer dresses. I guess I?ll never learn all the rules, especially since they are always changing.

We took a cab ride down to the village. Once there we walked down a street full of open caf??s and bars catering to the same sex, bi sex and try sex crowds. Linda turned us down a blind alley and found a gray door stenciled with KO KAT. We opened the door and went into a small room right off the door. A giant woman with a Mohawk haircut and tattooed arms took our fifty dollar cover charge and scanned us with a metal detector and recording device detector. Then she had us open our bags and looked for cameras. Satisfied, she passed us through a door and we walked down two flights of stairs passing one open door through which I could see an open balcony framed by a guard rail. There was a three bartender bar along the back wall, couches, large bean bag beds, pads, dance floor and a few tables and chairs. Every area had some women dressed similarly to us, although some of them had already shed or opened parts of their clothing..

The next landing opened onto the main floor. Music blared even louder down here. The center of the main floor was an eight by eight enclosure with a stained white pad in the middle of it. The enclosure was formed by white padded solid beams, two to each side, attached to four poles that formed supports for the floor above. To get in you could either climb over the top beam which was four feet off the ground or slide in between the second and top beam. The padding on the beams was thick, which was good because they looked solid as hell.

As we walked in there was the sound of a bell at the bar. The women crowded around the enclosure and cheered. Linda made her way to the bar and started talking to the woman with the bell. Linda passed the woman our one hundred dollar a piece challenger?s fee and received to red chips in return. Another woman walked around the end of the bar with a microphone. She pulled a step ladder behind her and positioned it against the end of the bar. She walked down the length of the bar as the patrons laughed and cheered.

Holding up the microphone she announced, ?It is Friday night and as you all know, Friday night is all right for a fight!?

There were cheers.

She said, ?Alright, we got three classes of fighters: professionals with paid ring bouts in boxing or martial arts, experienced KO Kat fighters with five or more bouts and everybody else. And to be fair, nobody can be forced to fight more than twenty pounds outside her weight class. Betting is between women. Anybody who walks up here gets access to the Rumble Room for the week. Any challenger gets the Rumble Room for at least two nights, five if she wins. The losers will become club bitches for the night and the winners get $500 in free drinks chips. Any right anybody who calls herself a professional and wants to fight walk up here right now. Anyone who wants to fight one of these ladies, just yell out.?

Six women climbed up on the bar handing their red chips back to the bell ringer. Three were huge two hundred plus pound women covered in tattoos, wearing leather and heavy boots. Two were muscle bound body builders probably just under two hundred pounds, but hard as rock and as muscular than any normal man could hope to be. The sixth was a short Asian girl, lean and dangerous looking.

The microphone lady yelled, ?All right any challengers from the floor.?

A huge black woman yelled, ?I want that cunt, Margo.?

Linda whispered, ?That black bitch is called Panther. She and Margo have fought six times that I know of, they used to be lovers. Margo was a fem back then.?

?Anybody else want Margo??

There were no takers. The other two women large women decided to fight one another when nobody answered their challengers. The body builders both got challengers from the crowd, two huge fat biker type women. The Asian was challenged by six women, but only one remotely her size. She accepted that one. Next they called for experienced KO fighters. Nine women came up and all nine got challengers. Then they asked for inexperienced fighters. Linda and I walked up along with four others. Linda got eight challengers and she picked another big breasted woman to fight. I got twelve challenges. Seven of them were huge. I picked a giggling slightly drugged out model type who seemed to be there are a dare. Her friends had egged her. She was tall, strong and leggy with nice breasts and a beautiful face. I doubted she had any idea what she was in for.

We had a long night before our fights so we found a couch and watched.

Margo and Panther fought first. Nobody announced weights and sizes, but I guessed Margo was 5?10?? and weighed 240 plus pounds. She was a strong fair skinned red head. Panther was at least 6?2?? and weighed 280 pounds. She was immense, dark black skinned with a shaved head. Linda picked up the gossip that Panther had used to abuse Margo when they were both younger and Margo took up boxing. Margo had fought in the Golden Gloves and then had five sanctioned professional matches, but mainly fought here now. Margo and Panther was a regular grudge match and had fought more times than Linda remembered. To date, Margo was ahead ten fights to six.
    Ten minutes later the women came out to the ring and squeezed in between the two bars. Once in the ring they?re fists were taped with white friction tape. White gum shields were pushed into their mouths. Then the assistants took off their flannel shirts, undid their heavy bras and took away their heavy belts, leaving them in jeans and big nasty looking boots. Margo?s heavy pale breasts lay on her swelling gut. Her tits were huge and their pink nipples were like strawberries placed on thick red sauce. You could see fading bruises all over her. Her areoles were pinkish red, thick and about the size of a half a soccer ball. They formed round cupolas on her massive white tits. Panther was even heavier and more impressive in the tit department. She had massive jugs that projected out from her chest like artillery shells. Her coal black nipples stuck out of small but incredibly thick and hairy aureoles like daggers coming to sharp points about two inches outside the swell of the front of the jugs. Her nipples completed the tip of the artillery shell. I would not have messed with either of these monster dykes.

Panther charged out of her corner. With the small ring they were right on one another. Linda had explained what to expect, but it was worth seeing to experienced fighters get it on. This was not a standard boxing match, more of a stand-up brawl over unlimited five minute rounds until one woman was knocked out for a count of thirty seconds or unable to continue by her own admission. There were no ring doctors. The only referee was a bouncer type armed with an electric prod to break up any ground wrestling.

Panther?s wide right was easily blocked by the red head?s left forearm. Margo?s right taped fist smacked Panther on her large lips rocking her head back. Panther replied with a low left into Margo?s gut. Margo grunted and clocked Panther across the right eye with her left fist snapping the black woman?s head around and sending her against the beams. Margo?s right dug low into Panther?s jeans. Both women were already covered in sweat and their jeans began to show heavy sweat stains. Panther groaned and grabbed Margo around the neck and wrestled her into the corner trapping her there. Panther brought her knee up hard into Margo?s crotch. Margo groaned and head butted the black woman busting open her eyebrow. Panther was hurt. She leaned against the massive white woman. Margo punched at the back of her former lover?s head rocking her. Panther grabbed for the arms and the two heavyweights struggled in the corner until the time for the round ended.

The model I was going to fight came over and started trash talking me. She was high as a kite. I suggested she get down on her knees and eat me and beg off the fight. Her friends snatched her away. I was going to enjoy busting that bitch?s face up. What the hell did she think she was doing in a place like this? Of course I didn?t wonder that we didn?t look that much different.

The second round had already started. Margo was again out boxing Panther. Blood flowed from both women?s noses and mouths. Their jeans were wet through with sweat. Margo hooked deep shots into Panther?s fat belly doubling the black woman over. Suddenly the red head grabbed Panther?s bald head, forced her head down into an uprising knee. The crowd roared and Panther went down on her knees bleeding from both nostrils like a pig. Margo raised her hands and went to her corner. The announcer started a count. She got to twenty-five before Panther pulled herself up. As I said, a knockout took a count of thirty.

Margo rushed forward. Panther covered up her head. Margo started smashing savage hooks and straight punches into the sweaty black artillery shells. Seeing Margo?s big taped fists disappear into the black boobs was a sight. Panther groaned. After about a dozen savage shots her proud nipples had flattened. Margo grew tired stood back and kicked the toe of her boot up between Panther?s spread legs taking her right in the crotch of her sweaty jeans. Panther howled and dropped to her knees again. She struggled up after a count of ten. Margo pounded her ex-lover frantically until the end of the round. In between rounds Margo was gasping and Panther was shaking her head trying to get back into the fight.

The third round started slow. Margo head hunted and Panther protected herself. After a minute or so Margo connected with another tit shot. Panther countered with a perfect uppercut that smashed into Margo?s chin. Margo?s wet hair still flew as her head snapped back. Her knees went and she fell down in front of Panther, her face resting against Panther?s jeans. Panther stepped aside and Margo fell flat on the mat. Margo struggled to her hands and knees and then pulled up at a count of twenty-six. Panther?s uppercut had really hit the mark. Margo?s eyes were still glazed over and she staggered around the ring with her guard up.

Panther came after her. The big red head was driven into a corner. Her right eyebrow was busted open. As Margo covered her face, Panther went to work on the huge fat bags rolling on Margo?s belly. Splat! The right tit was impaled and driven under Margo?s right arm. Splat! The left tit was driven up into Margo?s bloody chin. Thud! Panther dropped her right elbow down on the top of Margo?s already red left boob, spiking it down ward. Margo screamed and grabbed hold of Panther?s sweat slicked arms. Panther struggled for a second and then kneed the white woman in the crotch. Margo groaned and slumped against the rails. She would have gone down, but Panther wanted a lot more payback.

Panther pushed her left arm under Margo?s chin and forced her head back over the rail. Then Panther?s right fist fired straight down into Margo?s face again and again, splashing sweat and blood onto the screaming audience. Nobody stopped the beating. Margo?s bloody hands hung loosely at her sides and her big ass hung on the edge of the second bar. Exhausting from rearranging her old lover?s face, Panther stood back and let Margo fall face first into the canvas, the white woman?s face barely recognizable covered in a mask of blood. As she hit her face bounced and blood splattered across the already stained mat. Margo did not get up.

They threw water on her and put something under her nose. The big red head came too. They tried to get her on her feet. Then four women got into the ring and rolled her out under the second bar onto a rolling platform. They rolled her into the Rumble Room. Linda had explained that the Rumble Room was the wildest Dom sex room in the Village, but you had to have a mean streak to enjoy it. I was more than a little interested. Panther wiped off her own bloody face by the bar and then followed. I decided to go in and see what happened. As a challenged fighter I was permitted to enter.

The Rumble Room was essentially a large room with plastic air mattresses on a rubber mat covered floor and fake leather couches along the wall. Eight women were in the room. They had pulled off Margo?s clothes. Panther sit down on her face, grabbed the defeated woman?s blood matted hair and pulled her mouth up into the hairiest cunt I had ever seen before. As Margo ate her enemy?s pussy, the other women began to work on her huge body. She was fisted, probed, fucked with a dildo. She had her nipples sucked, pinched and twisted until they were raw. Her tits were squeezed, pulled, pinched and kneaded like dough. A lot of smaller women came into the room and took their turns using the obviously feared woman. A skinny white girl got her self off by riding one of huge bruised tits to a climax. Another woman and two friends lifted up Margo?s heavy legs until her ass was exposed and then shoved a double hand grip dildo in the poor woman?s ass. I decided I knew what happened to Rumble Room bitches and decided that I would not lose.

While I was there the second fight must have ended because one of the other huge women was rolled in and submitted to the not so tender mercies of the Rumble Room denizens. I left and got back to Linda, who was feeling up a tiny young blonde. I decided to let her have her fun and watched the fights. The two body builder types beat their opponents to pulps. The small Asian woman slaughtered a black girl. The experienced fighters came up and more noses and lips were bloodied. There would be a lot of black eyes and sore tits in the City the next day. The fights continued on through the night. After four hours of fighting a number of the audience had lost their clothes. Every couch had somebody fingering some one else, sucking nipples or flat out mound grinding. The smell of hot, sweaty female sex was thick in the air. I imagined it was like fresh air compared to the Rumble Room.

Getting into the Rumble Room was impossible now. There was a line at the door. The losers would be in there all night long. Linda said at closing the clean up crew hosed the room down with a fire hose, pulled back the rubber mat and let the water drain out of the concrete floor drain and turned on a dehumidifier to dry out the room. I hoped they used disinfectant too, because by now the mat was covered with cunt juice, blood, sweat and piss. I walked up the stairs and entered the balcony area. At least here some women were still dancing; of course over half of them were nude and grinding against one another?s thighs. I walked over to a crowd of women looking down over the fight pit. Just as I got there two muscle chicks were battering each other bloody. The blonde went down and didn?t get up. She must have had a number of supporters because there were a lot of sad women in the audience.

I moved around that group and went to the rear of the room, which extended over the Rumble Room. Sure enough the mirrored ceiling was a one way mirror. Down in the room the losers of the fights were paying a heavy price. As many as twenty women either used or waited in line to use a bloody loser. I saw poor Margo getting fisted in the ass by Panther in the far corner. The defeated ex-lover was going to remember this night for a long time. Her incredibly swollen face turned around and she whimpered something. Panther spit on her and rammed her fist in deep getting the red head to scream and bang her bloody swollen fists on the mat. Why didn?t these two just fight to the death? I gasped, remembering that I had already done that. I wondered again if I should just leave and go back to a normal life.

But just then Linda?s match started. I rushed back to see. Besides I was up next. The crowd was boisterous. Both women had huge hard breasts on their lean bodies. Linda was facing a Puerto Rican woman who had a butch hair cut and several knives and daggers tattooed on her arms and tits. Before they fight could get started a brawl broke out below on the couches. The woman with the microphone got Linda and her opponent to step outside the ring. The two fighters were pushed into the ring and given a choice to fight it out or be eighty-sixed for the next thirty days. They wanted to fight.

They were stripped to the waist and taped up for the battle. One was at least fifty years old with big saggy tits. Her hair was silver and cut short like a soldier?s. She was tanned and leathery with a thick patch of black hair under each arm. Her opponent was younger than me. She looked to be either and Indian or Pakistani. Her hair was also cut short, but was shiny black. Her tits were round and firm and she was at least thirty pounds lighter than the Grandma.

It was a savage fight like many of the others. Grandma was a dirty fighter and she soon had the young Pakistani, as I eventually found out, hurt and bleeding. The young girl fought back for two rounds, but in the end Grandma?s low blows and elbows did the trick. The girl went down to her knees cupping her breasts and sobbing. Grandma raised her bloody taped fists in victory and followed the young girl back to the Rumble Room to take her prize.

Finally, it was the battle of the Barbie Boobies as a nearby member of the audience remarked. I knew Linda was good with her fists, but I also knew her tits were good targets and Denise had used them as a weak point. The women around me bet on who would be doing duty in the Rumble Room. From their crude observations I gathered they didn?t care who lost as long as she was bloody and her tits were busted. There was a careless, ruthless air of cruelty in these women that surpassed the level of my own. I began to wonder again if I should turn back before I became like them. The allure of the power of causing pain, the excitement of facing pain and the reward of either ruthless dominant sex or humiliating submissive sex was like a drug. I realized now that I was an addict. Could I quit cold turkey? Did I need help? I had killed a woman I barely knew and even that hadn?t stopped me. I would have left right then, but Linda?s fight had started and I couldn?t turn away.

This is the end of this chapter.

As before comments and ideas always welcomed. I?ll try to keep writing these short chapters so I can get one a day posted, but likely as not I?ll only be able to do them every other day.

The next chapter is Linda?s brutal tit busting battle. I hope she comes out of it with her magnificent rack intact.

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fantastic chapter Mr. Cage! Renee wrestling with the emotions of her first kill was the best part. can she walk away? No. Can she do it again? yes. Will she enjoy it next time? Hell yes! And will Linda bust open the PR chick's tits? Hot damn I will be stay tuned for that one!

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with catwacher, those are my thoughts too, I want linda to beat her breasts til they literally pop/burst. (oh well, these things happen *smirk*) Or atleast destroy them and leave'em saggy sags of flesh.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT!!! GREAT fights, and i do have ideas I'd love to see used here, but will save them. Well, i might pm 1 or 2 to you.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see the opposite -- she's an addict whose world is losing all the color and form of reality. Her concept of pain is fading -- it's not described the same way as in the earlier chapters. Her concept of pleasure is totally redefined -- in fact, her pain/pleasure centers may be totally reversed. Her concept of right is nearly gone, and her sense of self is totally consumed in getting her next fight. She's a classic addict, though she didn't show any signs of that personality type before this.

Can she level off at some depraved level, or is she sure to crash hard looking for yet another fix? This is quite a cautionary tale...since recovery seems so far from likely.