Although we both know Joan in the capacity you’re talking about is made up, I can give if you can give about Teresa I’m pain and being destroyed…The young teens rush at each other and instinctively grab each others hair. And start pulling and tugging. They are topless, both with perky white and Asian tits. The black thing s they are wearing accentuate their hips and butt. They tumble over and til around in the floor, yelling and cursing at each other. Teresa sees an opening and when Joan is on her back, she pulls up with her hair and then slams the back of Joan’s skull into the concrete floor. This daises Joan and Teresa stays on top. She starts unloading her fists into Joan’s face. We see a view of Joan’s upon legs and Teresa’s butt on top of her as she unloads on her. After the 5th punch, we hear Joan’s nose break. First blood goes to Teresa as blood flows out of Joan’s face every time she is hit. Teresa grabs her by the ears and starts banging the back of her head into the concrete floor. There is a pool of blood that now surrounds Joan’s head. We see pee start to leak out from Joan’s pussy and we know she is close to death. ‘I hate you cunt bitch’ Teresa dreams at her bloody face as she leans down opening her mouth. Joan opens her eyes as Teresa’s mouth clamps down on her throat. Teresa bites down as hard as she can, blood exploding from her mouth as she pulls back and rips out Joan’s throat. Blood is everywhere now as Joan coughs it up threw her throat with every breath. Teresa stands up and spits on her face as she dies in front of her.