Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another great chapter. A family full of incredibly hot, vicious, fighting women. What could be better? I thought the level of violence was just about right and the atmosphere and storyline were very exciting. Great work. Thanks again for sharing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've had power trouble for 2 days (storms) so it was GREAT to return and find this BEATY waiting fr me. THANKS MUCH Cage.

As for the next story (or the 1 after it) I do have a special req for you.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Fifteen ? Family Girl

Being Renee Procter was not unpleasant duty. After returning to Chicago and meeting some of my aunts, uncles and cousins I was installed in Great Grandma Emily?s one hundred year old mansion. I was attended to by a number of doctors who poked, prodded and injected me with a number of things which I was told were for my own good. I began to exercise heavily and put on muscle faster than ever, a benefit of the concoctions. I had six trainers who seemed to be interested in sculpting my body to some ideal. I was told I shouldn?t become too muscular because I would be tossed into the body builder class. I was told not to become too skilled in martial arts movements including striking and jiu-jitsu because that would put me into the martial artists? class. I found my hair growing faster and more luxurious than ever. My nails were long, hard and dense. And righting the wrong of genetic chance my 36A became a 36B. I now stood 5?9??, weighed 153 super strong and lean pounds and sported my 36B 23 36 body and long blonde hair in the mirror. I had become a super athletic fitness model, but not a bulky heavy body builder. I felt stronger than ever, healthier than ever and dare I say happier than ever.

Then there came my marriage to Arthur Winston. Arthur was the same age as me 25 and a bit light in the heels. However, in my new world that was not an issue. Arthur had money and he was a long time member of the Island. My Matriarch and his Matriarch were old partners, lovers and friends. Now they had married off two of their more difficult to explain members to one another and solved to problems with one ceremony. Arthur was nice enough and he was willing to do his marital duties and look the other way while I had fun. Then I found out that Arthur wouldn?t have to make to many sacrifices or would I. Several of my eggs were extracted and fertilized with Arthur?s sperm. My first child was implanted in some appropriate woman who was pampered and paid. My second child was scheduled to arrive a year later. My Great Grandma Emily said it was a shame she didn?t have same alternative because she had always hated being out of action and having stretch marks from her eight children. She also explained that I would have a child a year until I had produced five. After that if I wanted more I could have the supposed joys of real childbirth.

Well my world was a little bit stranger than I imagined. Hell I could be dead tomorrow and my children would continue to be born on schedule. It seemed a bit to robotic for me, but I guess my new found wealth and advantages came at some price. So some poor underclass cow would carry my babies to term. Now that my life and motherhood had been properly settled by the Procter Clan and my unknown father?s line was now assured for another generation, I got down to the only business I had, fighting and fucking like a fiend.

I received notice that Arthur and I would join a family contingent on the Island in three months. Arthur had been spending four months of the year there. He would come back bruised and battered, but recharged. Not having to make a living made pursuing fun your job and not a bad one if you had enough doctors and health. I couldn?t wait to feel the desperation again. I wanted to use my new body as a weapon to humiliate other strong women and make them my toy. I wanted to hone my skills, just in case I ever had a chance to redress the balance with Linda. Maybe once that one debt was satisfied, I could enjoy the incredible luck an accident of birth at given me. In the meantime my sister Aunt Elizabeth said we were going slumming to a lesbian group and put our self on the line in some grudge fights. There was no money involved in this or tapes or men. This was just a private underground group that met in garages, gyms and isolated areas to take on one another.

I was picked up by Elizabeth and her cousin, Debra Proctor Williams. Both women brought their girls with them four and two respectively. The girls were giggling and excited to be taking on dykes. As the luxury van moved out of the ritzy areas we lived the some of the girls couldn?t contain their energy. Small moans and the smell of sex filled the van as fingers worked on crotches and everyone did everyone else. Debra was a big blonde Amazon of a woman at 5?10?? and 166 pounds. She stuck one of her 40DD?s in my mouth and I chewed and sucked her thumb sized pink nipples until she climaxed from the nipple treatments alone. Her long blonde hair cascaded down to her ass. She was 30 years old and had a tight, athletically fit body with beautiful full solid meaty breasts, maybe more solid than Linda?s. I guess she had a 40DD-26-36 figure with great biceps and hard thighs. Her two daughters were twins a year younger than Diane, but they were obviously very experienced with one another and quickly sampled their cousin?s crotches. As we pulled into warehouse district, Elizabeth got everybody to settle down and conserve their energy for the rough night ahead.

We got out of the van in a warehouse parking lot filled with maybe twenty cars and just as many motorcycles, some with side cars. From the crowds milling around outside with beer in their hands and cigarettes and cigars burning we had arrived at leather dyke central. We were dressed in frilly summer dresses and heels. That alone drew catcalls and taunts. Elizabeth flashed the bird and said if anybody wanted to go for it then shut their cunt mouths and meet her inside. Well, that got some attention. I was amazed at how proud and unafraid the girls were.

Once inside I saw the arena. Somebody had laid down a six inch thick pad on the concrete filling a ten by ten space framed by four support poles. The poles were padded and the ring was formed by thick rough ropes tied off to hooks that had been screwed into the metal poles. Refreshments consisted of a number of beer cans in ice chests and some soda and water bottles. Inside the door about half the women were stripped to the waist or even nude. They displayed themselves provocatively and some already gyrated in sex dances to the blaring boom box music. We went over to desk with a cylinder and paper slips. We each wrote our name on a slip, wadded it up and dropped it into the cylinder.

At 8 p.m. a bell rang and about three hundred women grouped around the table in a huge circle. The press of bare flesh against clothes and other bare fresh made me feel like I was swimming in a pool of lusty female flesh. The Mistress of Ceremonies, a huge butch dagger type in leather chaps and boots, spun the cylinder reached in and pulled out a wad of paper. She opened it up and said the first challenger tonight is Jessica. There were two triumphant squeals and a big auburn haired bitch and a strawberry blonde pushed their way through the crowd.

Jessica raised her arms in triumph. I guessed she was nearly 6 foot tall, weighed around 160 pounds and her body looked to be 36D 24 35. She was wearing a red bra, black jeans and combat boots. Debra nodded at Elizabeth. Elizabeth shook her head positively.

Jessica took a microphone that was hooked into the boom box and said, ?Okay me and my girl Emma challenge two bitches to a tag team sex maul match?

The Mistress of Ceremonies, the bitch in charge, yelled, ?Standard rules. No attacks to the head or neck. No choking. No headlocks. No joint locks. No wrestling holds against head or limbs. No biting except on the targets. Biting for pain and blood is allowed but no biting off parts. The targets are the tits, cunts and asses. No time limit. Double teaming in the corners is permitted for sixty seconds, but the outside partner can not enter the ring unless tagged. Points scored are one point for a non target submission, two points for a tit submission and three points for a cunt or ass submission. First team to 21 gets the losers for the rest of the evening for sex and domination. Tagging with any part of the body to the outside partners hand allows the partner to enter the ring and the tagging partner has one minute to exit. Anybody who feels they can take us in tit to tit cunt to cunt ass to ass battle volunteer the rest of you are pussies.?

Several women spoke up. Debra and Elizabeth moved to the front. As the challengers lined up in pairs, Jessica and Emma looked them over. Jessica?s eyes fell on the two blonde beauties in the frocks and she nudged Emma who was looking at a black bitch. Emma looked at the two blondes and whispered. Jessica nodded.

Jessica said, ?Well I see we have a couple of straight rich bitches who need to get their asses whipped before they eat pussy. Well Emma and I will be happy to torture some screams out of you stupid blonde cunts.?

With in five minutes both pairs were stripped. Jessica and Debra were the first in the ring. They were both big women powerful woman. They moved forward with their claws out at chest level as if challenging one another to start out tit to tit. They paused and then slowly moved their hands forward until their palms were firmly against each other?s tits. Then they nodded and their hands clamped shut. Tit flesh oozed between fingers and they both grunted. They pushed against each other. Their feet sank into the mat as they pushed off each others tits trying to force the other a step back. Sweat quickly popped out on both women. They started jerking and twisting on the tits. The crowd was roaring and screaming.

Jessica stepped backwards. Debra pushed forward, but the auburn woman was just drawing her into a hard left knee. The knee caught Debra perfectly on the pronounced mound. The thud was loud enough to hear over the applause and screams. Debra groaned and was forced back five or six steps. Then Jessica used her momentary advantage and forced the blonde back against the ropes. Debra was bent back over the top rope with her tits pulled, twisted or pushed up to her shoulders. She was moaning and cursing. Jessica rammed her pelvis against the blondes and started grinding on her right there in the ring. The big auburn haired bitch was matching tangled bush to tangled bush while mauling the big blonde?s DD tits like dough.

Debra?s eyes were closed as tears streamed down her cheeks. She continued to work Jessica?s tits, especially her pinkish nipples. The nipple work got Jessica?s attention. She shifted to the side and drove her right knee up into Debra?s crotch again. The second time, Debra wrapped her left leg around the offending leg and locked it up. Debra dropped her right hand and reached around Jessica?s left buttock. The auburn haired Amazon groaned and cursed as Debra?s claws dug into her ass cheek and started trying to reach either her asshole or cunt.

Jessica squealed as Debra?s index finger clawed at her anus. She jerked back dropped her left hand and grabbed for Debra?s right forearm. She sank in her nails and pulled. The Mistress of Ceremonies cracked her arm with a riding crop twice, leaving welts. Jessica released the illegal hold and desperately buried her fist in Debra?s hard lower belly. Debra grunted and leaned forward into Jessica and managed to insert her fingernail into Jessica?s tight asshole. The auburn beauty screamed and jerked against he leg hold, which would have been illegal accept that it had exposed her ass to Debra?s attack. Jessica wailed and jerked. Suddenly Debra let her leg go.

They rolled along the rope and I knew Jessica was going to be sorry. As they came to rest with Jessica?s back scraping the top rope, Elizabeth reached over the top rope with her left hand and grabbed a handful of hair. She jerked and Debra pushed. Jessica?s back and ass were roped burned as she slid neatly into the corner. Emma screamed a warning, but Jessica needed no hint.

Elizabeth?s right arm snaked around Jessica?s right shoulder in a modified hold made legal by the fact that her right hand grabbed Jessica?s left tit and crushed it while hugging the Amazon to the corner. Elizabeth?s left arm released Jessica?s hair and wrapped around her left arm and then grabbed the right tit. Jessica reached over her shoulder with her free right hand and ripped at Elizabeth?s hair, but that left Debra unattended.

Debra rammed her knee full force up at the belly level and sank the right knee deep into Jessica?s belly driving the auburn bitch?s ass against the padded pole and her hips into a seated position on the rough ropes. The Mistress of Ceremonies was counting down from sixty loudly. Debra drove her knee into Jessica?s crotch again and again almost in time with the count. Debra stopped at about twenty strikes, stood back and punted her foot straight up into the bitch?s crotch. Jessica?s groans turned to a scream and she yelled out a submission.

Debra yelled, ?Say your cunt gives.?

Jessica hesitated and Debra dropped her hand in between the trapped woman?s legs.

Jessica screamed, ?My cunt gives.?

The Mistress of Ceremonies rang a bell and called out ?Three points for the red corner, the rich bitch blondes.?

Jessica limped to her corner and Debra and Elizabeth laughed and slapped their hands high. The marks on Debra?s big beautiful 40DDs were already turning dark. Jessica had bruised her tits and left marks on her belly. Jessica?s tits also showed bruising, but her most hurt area was hidden from all but the most intimate of examinations. I wondered how much blue her auburn bush was covering.

The next round started in sixty seconds with the same two. Apparently in a tag team they had to lock up again before they could tag out. Debra moved forward offering the mutual tit squeeze again, but Jessica was having none of it. She circled away and tried a sneaking side kick to Debra?s belly. Debra avoided the foot. Jessica headed to her corner but the Mistress of Ceremonies warned her that no contact had been made. Jessica turned to complain and got a savage hard kick to the small of her back.

The blow knocked the auburn beauty to her knees. She grabbed her back. Emma screamed and reached over the top rope for her lover?s hand. Jessica reached back, but Debra grabbed her hair and dragged her backwards off her knees. Jessica kicked out and just missed Emma?s hand, but again it was no tag. Debra pushed Jessica down to the mat by her hair and dropped her knees down on the trapped woman?s shoulders. Jessica groaned at the impact.

Debra immediately started pounding on Jessica?s tits from above. Jessica groaned, but the fighter was out of it. Her hands came up as if to block, but instead she hooked both hands into Debra?s blonde fuzz covered pussy. Debra squealed and rolled backwards. Jessica rolled over and scrambled for her corner to tag her lover.

Emma jumped through the ropes and charged into Debra. Emma was 5?5?? and weighed no more than 125 pounds with strawberry blonde hair and a 34B 25 36 figure. She was dwarfed by the big sweaty blonde. The smaller woman?s shoulder charge pushed Debra back into the far corner. Debra was tired, but she wasn?t ready to go for a rest. As the smaller woman tried to use her shoulders to ram the big blonde, Debra reached around Emma?s back and hooked on a reverse bear hug across the woman?s 34B breasts.

Emma retaliated by dropping her right hand into Debra?s crotch. Debra moaned and then screamed as the nasty little bitch pushed her claws into Debra?s cunt. Debra grunted and actually lifted the little bitch off her feet and threw her against the ropes. Emma?s hands left Debra?s cunt and grabbed the ropes for balance.

Debra grabbed the little bitch by the hair and dragged her along the rope toward Elizabeth. Elizabeth was ready with a double hair grab that bent Emma back over the rope. As Emma tried to defend herself, Debra used her big fists on the little woman?s tits and belly. The pounding went on for sixty seconds until the Mistress of Ceremonies ordered the double team broke. Elizabeth released Emma, but Debra wasn?t ready to let the girl go free. She grabbed to handfuls of hair and dragged Emma?s head down. Then the blonde drove her big right knee up hard into the girl?s already battered 34Bs. The Emma dropped to the ground screaming out a tit submission.
    ?Five points to zero, the rich bitch blondes in the lead,? called the Mistress of Ceremonies.

Emma came out again. This time the smaller woman tried to stay within arms reach of her corner. Debra stalked her, grabbing out for her hair, hoping to drag the little bitch out of the corner so she could work on her. Debra finally unleashed a hard side kick. Emma turned and took the kick on her hip. The blow knocked her backwards into Jessica?s grasp. The tag was signaled and Jessica jumped into the ring with vengeance on her mind.

Debra retreated across the ring. Jessica, fresh from her rest, rushed the blonde and rammed into her pushing Debra into the ropes about a foot from Elizabeth?s grasping hand. The two big girls rejoined their tit mauling battle. Debra was in need of a rest and was taking the worst of it. Jessica leaned against the blonde and pushed with her pelvis slowly dragging Debra?s back and ass across the ropes in the opposite direction of Elizabeth. Debra fought back and managed to force Jessica back and get of the ropes.

The two exchanged savage tit punches and then gut punches. Jessica scored with a knee to Debra?s crotch and then followed it with a low right to Debra?s big mound. The blonde groaned and bent forward. Jessica immediately grabbed to handfuls of hair and bulldogged Debra face first into the mat. Jessica crawled on her back and jerked Debra?s head back by the hair, twisting her head. All the time the auburn beauty was cursing and spitting. Debra yelled out a submission. Jessica was given a choice to accept it since it wasn?t a tit or crotch submission. The bitch accepted it and scored the first point for her team.

?Score stands 5 to 1 for the red corner,? announced the Mistress of Ceremonies.

The next round found Jessica on the attack. The two tangled immediately. Debra slammed a high knee into Jessica?s belly and sent the auburn haired Amazon staggering. Debra followed it up with a brutal, tit flattening right and a gut busting left. Jessica fell back to her corner. Debra spit on her and turned to tag Elizabeth.

Elizabeth came in and bounced on her toes causing her 36Cs to bounce. Elizabeth was 5?8??, 134 pounds with a 36C 26 35 hard body and long blonde hair. She was fresh and smiling hoping for a piece of the big red head. Jessica smiled back and rushed forward.

The two exchanged tit punches. Jessica?s firm 36Ds got flattened again. I have to admit my aunt was an excellent puncher. Her fists went straight through Jessica?s guard and flattened the targets time and time again. Jessica fired back and sent my aunt?s 36Cs flying left and right with hooks to the sides of the orbs. From the look on Jessica?s face my aunt?s less powerful punches still hurt more. The auburn haired bitch grew tired of tit boxing and slammed a low right into Elizabeth?s flat lower belly. My aunt grunted and stepped back. Jessica lunged forward grabbing hair and driving a knee up into my aunt?s crotch.

Elizabeth blocked the knee with her hip and grabbed Jessica?s hair. Elizabeth twisted and used Jessica?s charge to take the big bitch off balance and into the rough ropes. Jessica bent back over the top rope and now Elizabeth scored a direct shot on in the cunt with her own knee. Jessica groaned and dragged Elizabeth closer. They wrestled for position and advantage on the ropes with the blonde slowly being shifted to the side away from her corner. When they were side by side ripping hair and throwing knees, Jessica connected with a knee to my aunt?s cunt. The shot must have been perfect because it doubled Elizabeth over.

Jessica took advantage and drove Elizabeth?s face into the mat by the hair. Since it was by the hair the blow was legal. Jessica started to climb on top, but Elizabeth drove forward on her hands and knees with her head in Jessica?s crotch. The surprised bigger woman found herself off balance and moved backwards on her knees to avoid being bent backwards on her knees. Elizabeth?s ground charge ended when Jessica finally got her balance. The bigger woman reached under Elizabeth?s armpits from above and grabbed to handfuls of tit.

Jessica crushed and pulled on Elizabeth?s hanging breasts almost like she was milking a cow. Elizabeth groaned and dug her right hand into Jessica?s cunt while pushing up on her left. Jessica groaned and continued to maul tit. Elizabeth?s sharp silk wrapped nails burrowed deep into Jessica?s cunt and clawed at the tender flesh within. Jessica screamed, released her tit maul and hammered axe handed blows into the middle of Elizabeth?s back again and again. The heavy blows hurt Elizabeth and caused her to roll to the side relinquishing her cunt claw.

Furious Jessica scrambled after the blonde and caught her by the ropes. Unfortunately for Jessica she had rolled to where the top of her hair could be grabbed by Debra. The big blonde dragged Jessica?s head back and tried to pull her to the corner. Jessica screamed and held her position by grabbing the ropes with her left hand. Elizabeth rose up on her knees in front of her and began mauling the 36Ds with both hands while Jessica retaliated with her right. The count reached fifty and a huge wad of auburn hair ripped out of Jessica?s head freeing her. She wailed as the hair came free with a bit of scalp. You could actually see small red drops welling out of the area on the top of her forehead where a wad of hair had been pulled free.

Jessica scrambled to her right away from the corner still mauling Elizabeth. Elizabeth lunged forward from her knees and essentially tackled the bigger woman. They came to rest with Jessica on her right side with Elizabeth straddling her hips. Elizabeth?s left hand clawed down Jessica?s back and her front claw ripped furrows down Jessica?s front leaving deep claw marks on both tits. Jessica screamed and cursed. She rolled onto her back and brought both hands up to Elizabeth?s already mauled tits. They mauled one another for at least two minutes with Elizabeth on top leaning forward and Jessica on the bottom mauling upward. Both sets of tits were turning bright red and starting to darken. They were deep bruising one another badly. Sweat and tears dropped of my aunt onto the big girl on the body. Jessica?s eyes were closed and her mouth was twisted in agony.

Elizabeth fastened onto Jessica?s right nipple and jerked and twisted it savagely. Jessica?s eyes opened and she screamed. The big woman pushed upward hard, snapped her legs around Elizabeth?s shoulders and hauled the smaller blonde off her. Elizabeth hit the mat on her shoulders with her legs doubled under her. Jessica sat up and made sure her heels were holding down Elizabeth?s shoulders. Then she turned her right hand sideways and jammed four fingers straight into Elizabeth?s pussy. She pumped her hand in and out as Elizabeth writhed and screamed on her back. Then Jessica left her whole hand save thumb inside. Jessica bent her thumb so the nail was sawing across nail across Elizabeth?s bud. The look of her hand and Elizabeth?s screams told me she had dug her claws into Elizabeth?s cunt flesh. Jessica dropped her left fist down like a hammer on Elizabeth?s mound again and again. Elizabeth screamed out a cunt submission.

The Mistress of Ceremonies announced, ?The score is 5 to 4 in favor of the red corner.?

Elizabeth rolled to her corner holding her mound crying. Blood was on the inside of her thighs. Jessica had cunt busted her good. Debra helped her up. Jessica leaned in her corner as Emma comforted her. The big auburn haired bitch had been badly hurt too. Elizabeth hung back in her corner when the bell rang for the next round and Jessica became the careful stalker.

Jessica darted forward to grab a handful of blonde hair in order to drag Elizabeth away from Debra. Elizabeth surprised her by lunging forward and ramming her head and shoulders into Jessica?s lower belly. The tackle landed the big woman on her back with the blonde on top. Elizabeth pushed forward up Jessica?s body and before the big woman could stop her, my aunt had sunken her teeth into Jessica?s right breast. Jessica screamed and grabbed for Elizabeth?s tangled blonde hair. She jerked Elizabeth?s head back but my aunt had a mouthful of tit flesh ground between her teeth. Jessica?s right tit distorted and pulled upward by the mouthful. Jessica screamed and moved a hand to my aunt?s face. The Mistress of Ceremonies brought down her riding crop hard across Jessica?s wrist three times until Jessica moved her hand back to Elizabeth?s blonde hair. Jessica suffered on her back screaming and writhing trying to get the blonde leach off her now bloody breast. Elizabeth lost several tuffs of hair but she kept chewing Jessica?s right breast meat.

Jessica had no choice but to scream out a breast submission. Elizabeth rolled off her licking blood from her lips. Jessica crawled on her hands and knees blood dripping from her nipple as Emma screamed curses at Elizabeth. Elizabeth shot her the bird and dared the strawberry blonde to come and get some too. Jessica pulled her self up as her lover examined her right tit. Elizabeth had broken the skin in several places and nicked the nipple. The already swollen orb seemed eager to relieve itself of hot fluids. The blood stopped quickly though, but pink lymph oozed from the nipple.

?The scored is 7 to 4 in favor of the red corner.?

The crowd was worked up into a fury now. I overheard several of the women switching from Jessica and Emma to the newcomers. Apparently Jessica was an undefeated sex maul fighter and had beaten several of these women, even a few of the two hundred pound ones. They were enjoying the unofficial champion?s agony.

The next round started with positions reversed, Jessica stayed in her corner and Elizabeth stalked her. Suddenly Elizabeth moved forward and drove her heel into Jessica?s belly. The big woman fell back and tagged. Emma rushed into the ring only to see Elizabeth hurrying away to tag Debra. Emma wanted her revenge on Elizabeth, but she had no desire to take on the bigger blonde. It was too late to worry about that now.

Emma backed toward her corner. Debra didn?t hesitate. She charged forward grabbing the surprised woman by the hair and drove her back into her corner. Jessica?s head had been drooped over the rope. Emma?s head hit her lover?s. Jessica staggered backwards. The Mistress of Ceremonies signaled a tag. Debra drove her knee up into Emma?s crotch again and again and then stepped back. Emma dropped on her ass in the corner. The Mistress of Ceremonies was counting down from sixty, but this was no normal double teaming. Debra checked on Jessica as she tried to steady herself. Debra grabbed the ring ropes, raised her big right foot and stomped down on the top of Emma?s left breast. The cute, pert orb was crushed flat under Debra?s big foot. Debra stood up on the tit pushing Emma back against the lower rope. Then the big blonde seemed to bounce up and down with all her weight on her right foot crushing the tit, grinding it and twisting it at the same time.

Jessica cleared her head and rushed forward. Debra jumped backwards and avoided the big girl?s grasping hand. Debra waited in the center of the ring as Emma rolled under the ropes holding her crushed tit, sobbing. Jessica?s own right tit was about a cup size bigger now. Debra?s big left fist found it immediately. Jessica groaned and drove her own right fist back and crushed Debra?s 40DD. The big women tested each other with tit shot after tit shot until both were groaning in agony. Blood started dribbling from Jessica?s nipple again. Finally the big auburn haired woman could take no more tit punching. She grabbed Debra?s hair and drove a knee up hard into Debra?s cunt.

Debra grunted and replied by thrusting forward with her head lowered. Jessica fell back into the ropes just out of reach of her corner. Emma had gotten to her knees outside now and was busy holding her swelling orb with both hands trying to take the hot agony out of it. Jessica hammered at Debra?s back and ribs with her big fists, but Debra had other things in mind. She got her teeth into Jessica?s left breast. The auburn haired Amazon screamed in agony and fury. She pulled back Debra?s head by the hair so hard that Debra?s teeth slipped off the sweaty boob leaving a trail of gashes all the way from three inches above and blow the nipple to the end of the nipple. When Debra?s teeth clicked together there wasn?t a woman in the room who didn?t grab her own breast in sympathy for Jessica.

Jessica screamed out her breast submission as blood almost spurted like milk from her wounded left nipple. She dropped to her knees and crawled to the corner. Emma was still holding her rapidly swollen orb. She seemed to plead with Jessica. The auburn haired Amazon protested, obviously not ready to quit. Emma sobbed and held her breast which was really swollen. Debra?s big foot had done some nasty damage to the organ inside. Finally Jessica relented and yelled out angrily that they both quit. Everybody burst into applause seeing the champions humiliated and beaten by the rich bitches.

While Debra was ruthlessly fist fucking Jessica off in the corner of the warehouse and Elizabeth was riding Emma?s face I accepted a bare knuckles stand up fist fight against a black woman. I won my fight after four rounds. Both my eyes were blackened, my lips split and one eye brow split. Luckily my nose was unbroken. She finished the fight with a broken nose, closed eyes and three missing teeth. It felt good again to inflict pain and receive it in return. I dragged her to the same corner and the three of us had a good time with our victims.

Jessica?s two daughters lost their no rules catfights with bigger older teens and paid the price.

Diana amazingly out fought a 170 pound twenty year old.

Elizabeth?s twins, Eileen and Maureen, beat to other teens in a two on two no rules fight to dual submissions.

Dresden, the fiercest looking of Elizabeth?s girls, beat another sixteen year old bloody in a stand-up fist fight.

So all in all eight of us pampered blondes won our fights and two lost. I think we impressed the dykes. I know we fucked them until they begged for mercy. After Debra forced Jessica to drink her piss and lick her ass, I hoped that the two would never fight again. The look in Jessica?s eye said death fight to me and I knew that look.

This is the end of chapter 15. I wanted to step back from the extreme death fights for awhile and move Renee into her family. I think they will go to the Island next, but I don?t have an idea for the next fight. Once again this fight was suggested by a reader. I don?t know if she got the outcome she wanted, but I hope she enjoyed the fight.

As always comments appreciated. Ideas and fighters are helpful. When giving me a fighter give me a full description, not just the physical but what drives her internally. If you have favorite tactics or something unusual in mind let me know. I don?t guarantee I?ll use anything, but I just might. Hope to do another chapter soon, but sometimes it takes awhile to finish off an idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    OOOO!!! BOO WOO! ... SOB, SOB! ... (Weeping) ... Tears of anger & humiliation stream from my eyes ... our unbeaten record destroyed! ... In such a humiliating and devastating way! ... With my pussy & ass still sore and aching, and also my left tit! ... OWWW! That was terrible! And to be so brutally fisted, and abused! SOB! SOB! And then my strong, amazon daughters (OH WOW, Mr. Cage how did you find out about my visit to the sperm bank?? ... TEE HEE!) ... Hilde and Marika, to also lose!!! ... Can still hear the mocks and jeers of the crowd ringing in my ears!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Lying in hospital recuperating, we're ... FUMING, RAGING MAD .... GRRR!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] I demand a REMATCH! Another sexfight or a deathfight ... this is now all out WAR! My soul won't rest until I've avenged our defeat ... until we've fully destroyed those two blonde cunts, and their useless family too ... if they try to get in the way! ... HISS, HISS, SNARL, SCRATCH!!!! ... :-)

{HHHMMM!!! ... THANKS!!! A yummy, deliciously juicy story, Mr. Cage ... really got us hot & gushing .... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... even though we were on the losing side ... this time! GRRR!!!}

Meaow!
    Jessie (aka Jessika with a "k")
    [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent action, loved seeing Debra and Elizabeth in their nasty fight. Would have enjoyed more detail for Renee (the stories are named for her after all) but the short description of her fight certainly did fit the pace of the story - great job [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just created this profile to say that your story line is great, and you are a great story teller. keep up the good work, and thanks for letting your readers enjoy it.