Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This was written months ago as a commissioned request. I said I'd keep it to myself for a couple of months before deciding to post it. Because of the nature of the story I checked with Mike before posting. Anyway...science fiction and future decadence completes the reality reprogramming of our world...hope you enjoy

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

ROLLER GIRLS 2075 by Mr. Cage

I plugged in my underground sensor cap. If I had used a standard wireless connector the Nanny State would record my viewing habits, perform a Social Analysis and then of course send the Psych Department thugs to interview me. Virtually nothing was illegal as long as I was viewing it and not doing it, but spending thirty years to life with the Nanny State?s headshrinkers was a fate worse than death. Now you might think it was strange that the same government that would compel me to take counseling would also provide the questionable entertainment I was about to experience in the glory of a sensory satellite net cast. However, they provided us with womb to tomb care and in return we voted to prove we were self-governing. Then they ruled and we worked and accepted what they told us was good for us. It was the triumph of democracy.

And don?t think I was worried about being caught with an illegal sensor cap. There were so many laws against so many things that we were essentially all felons just waiting to be arrested. But they didn?t really bother with enforcing most of the laws. The laws were there so you could be arrested at anytime you became inconvenient to the State. I had done my ten years of Citizen Service and now all I had to do was periodically vote, work where I was told to work, be where I was told to be and keep my big mouth shut. All my taxes and fees were deducted from what they called my paycheck. As long as you didn?t rock the boat or care about the future you could devote yourself to any decadent hobby you wished. And like most people I turned to the Sensory Net.

I dialed in and reviewed my choices. Sensor Net A was showing rapes tonight. The Department of Public Entertainment selected random individuals, men and women, without their knowledge and put assigned roles as rapist or victim and then made sure they were properly recorded. It was a time limit game. Usually the rapist had less than a week to succeed. Sensor Net B had teen gang fights from the Non-Citizen Sectors. Sensor C was more socially acceptable sports played by professionals, very boring. Sensor D was diseases of the week soap operas with real sufferers and their families. I moved through the Net knowing where I would end up, Sensor Net T the Home of Extremity.

Once on Sensor T, I shifted to T-25, Tonight?s net cast would include not only the usual voyeuristic thrills because tonight I would have a real personal interest. My Licensed Daughter and her school mates had been selected in the Public Entertainment Lottery. The International Women?s Roller Sports Council needed a steady flow of skaters to replace the casualties that were almost a rule rather than an exception in their popular T-25 nightly games. Cindy and her classmates would be skating five regulation games, all tonight. If they survived they would be returned with to society with full Citizenship. It they didn?t survive, well that just was the cost of Citizenship.
    I reviewed the pre-game highlights. Cindy?s team was formed from 100 seniors and juniors of her Sector School. They were a typical mixture from a high end Citizen Preparatory School. Between the ages of 16 and 18, most were youthfully fit and attractive, some were real beauties, some were not so beautiful, some were very athletic and a few were heavy. Forty-two classified as Caucasians; twenty-one classified as Latina; twenty classified as African, ten classified as Asian; seven classified as Others. All Citizens had to be classified to make sure all groups could be properly served, or controlled depending on your viewpoint. No matter what classification, these girls had grown up privileged, not among the truly rich and powerful, but still far better off than the Non-Citizens (NC).

Luckily, many of these girls were athletes and had some training in self-defense. I knew my daughter Cindy played all the rough team sports that girls favored and she had also been sited in Social Adjustment Statements for being overly aggressive and subject to acting out. That was Nanny State speech for fighting. We were a non-violent society so no Citizens fought, they acted out. Starting from their various experience levels the girls had received six weeks of training. The training included physical conditioning, hours on the tracks, practice games, free quick heal treatments, mental conditioning and a program of supplements and drugs to turn them into merciless bitches so the games could go on. They needed all the help they could get because they were going up against an NC street gang team of 100 girls taken in a raid by police and sentenced to Public Entertainment.

Cindy?s team was called the Blue Angels. They were typical Citizen Girls, a mixture of races, but they were predominantly Caucasians and they all shared a civil privileged past. That made them the objects of hatred in the NC Sectors. That was why they were there, to thrill and excite the mobs that the State truly feared. By throwing them some of the privileged the State rightly assumed the NC mobs would max out on the savage violence, pain and agony coming over the Sensory Net and simply sit on their dirty couches and continue to sleepwalk through life. At the same time the Citizens quite enjoyed the thrill of seeing a few of themselves fighting for victory against the underclass. They would sit on their less dirty couches and continue to sleepwalk through their slightly more privileged lives and all would be good for the true masters.

The Blue Angel?s opponents were called the Frisco Tigers. They were almost uniformly Asians from the Northern Californian NC sectors. They were mostly dark eyed and had long black hair, a current fashion among girl gang members to show they were all female even if they were still savage fighters. They could have been any race or mixture. Their reason for selection was the fact they were a street gang from a NC sector and so that explained the lack of socially mandated diversity that was the rule in Citizen Sectors. They obviously started with an experience advantage in violence, but I thought that Cindy?s classmates had a clear advantage in height and weight. Most of the Tigers were slender and averaged an inch or two shorter than the Citizen girls.

I checked the roster for tonight?s first game. Only 25 girls from each team would be scheduled to participate in a single game. The first four games of the series were essentially meant to winnow the teams down until they played their final fifth game with whoever was still capable of rolling around the track. After the fifth game those that wanted would be placed in the team draft for the professional league. Others might be recruited for other entertainment sports. Cindy and her classmates, if they survived, could opt to return to the lives of good little Citizens and all that entailed.

There was my daughter, Cindy Rita Laredo-Smith. I?m Smith. Laredo was my Licensed Wife contracted to provide one daughter. She was a reasonable enough woman so we produced a Licensed Son and so fulfilled our obligations as parents. I hadn?t wanted to raise either child so Laredo took Cindy and we sold the boy to the State. I assume they made him into a soldier, cop or whatever.

I dialed into Cindy?s feed. Each girl would have been injected with a nano-bots cocktail. Most of the nano-bots were roving repair mechanisms designed to repair damage and pump hormonal and drug supplements into the body to enable even the most agonized body to stand and fight until their mental will was broken or until even the magic of technology was unable to prolong the agony. Some of the little machines were nano-probes that would intercept and transmit mental perceptions. I could choose to be Cindy, feel as she felt and see as she saw. Or I could choose to have the experience yet have a God?s View focused on Cindy or the track as a whole. And I could mix and match seeing one viewpoint in my mind through the link while watching one of a thousand or so viewpoints on my wall screen. It was meant to make all our versions of slavery entertaining and it was successful. Better voyeurism through technology!

I chose Cindy with a God View to start. She and twenty four companions waited nervously in one of the two team pits in the center of the track. The banked oval track was exactly one hundred meters around on its inside wall. The track banked upward at a 20 degree angle from the floor tilting upward for three meters ending with the outer guard rail. The inner wall was two meters high, clear plastic studded with razor sharp protrusions called ?flesh rippers.? If you got blocked into the wall the rippers would take bits of your skin and uniform but were not long enough to be lethal. If you got blocked into the unpadded outer guard rail of clear plastic you had a set of different problems. The round guard rail was home to a porcupine nest of ?gut rippers? almost twice the length of those on the inner wall, still not lethal but far more damaging. You could get wrapped around and hung up by them. But what?s worse, if you went over or under the rail you fell two meters into a pit of gleaming old-fashioned barbed wire and the only way out was to climb up one of the evenly spaced ladders along the outside.

Cindy and her team mates were in the floor area, the interior of the oval. The inner guard wall had four two meter openings along its length. Those openings allowed you to leave or enter the track. The floor was divided into four quadrants.

The Northeast and Southwest Quadrants were open flat areas inside the walled inner floor where the anything goes rules of the game applied. In the center of those quadrants were two sunken tubs, called the Bloody Buckets, one in each team?s color, light blue and tiger striped. Any trophies taken in the match or opponents bodies deposited there earned points on a sliding scale. A body was worth more in pieces than it was whole!

The Northwest and Southeast Quadrants were team pits. The interior walls forming the enclosed team pits were identical with the guard wall, clear plastic and studded with flesh rippers. A single meter wide entrance to the team pits was located directly opposite each other in the very center of the oval floor. So when a girl was hurt and skating off the track for a replacement she might still have to fight. During any period as many substitutions were allowed as the team wanted. A substitution was made when a player skated into the team pit or was declared ?road kill? by the referees. At any given time no more than five players from any team were allowed to be skating, although if there were road kill victims more than five might be on the track.

Cindy, three whites and one black were the first skaters on the track for the Blue Angels. Cindy was the tallest at 5?10?? and 140 pounds. Like the others she was dressed in a baby blue super short tennis skirt that barely covered her bare ass. She had a tissue thin half blue shirt with no arms and the number ?5? over her tits and in the middle of her back. Her thick hard nipples stuck through the shirt, no bra or panties were allowed. The clothing was purely to titillate; the experts had found that some clothing was more exciting than no clothing, especially when stripping was involved. She had on high heavy boot skates with four wheels, two front and back. The baby blue boots were not spiked in the first round. The jersey, skirt and boots were numbered so the girls could be identified visually, but the boots were the only articles of clothing likely to remain on for the duration of the battle.

They would be skating without pads or gloves in this first round, normally called the Scoring Round since most of the scoring by skating was done during the first twenty minute period. Cindy?s long blonde hair was tied back in a tight pony tail held in place by three blue ribbons. The cameras lingered on her young hormonally enhance firm bosom, 36D, and down her glistening hard abdominals to pause briefly on the skimpy covering of her skirt before sliding down the length of her long tanned rock hard dancer?s legs. Her teammates included a heavy strong girl, the black one, who looked like she could handle herself. The three white girls were athletic and might or might not be able to carry their weight to the Asians.

Both five girl teams exited their team pits for the banked track. Each period started with one girl from each team side-by-side spaced evenly around the one hundred yard oval. A single red line was drawn on one end of the oval curve. That was the scoring line. Each time a girl passed that line going clockwise her team recorded a single point. A girl could spent the entire twenty minutes scoring, but if any part of her body besides her hands or skates touched the track, this did not include the floor, one of her three red lights would flash. Once all three were lit she could no longer score points by skating and unless she had another reason to be on the track it was best she?d skate off and the team would send in a replacement.

I felt the excitement rising in my daughter?s own body. The sensory net was working perfectly, I turned it up to 120% of actual, it went up to 200% for the true pain freaks, and settled back to watch. A coin was flipped five times and the winner called upper or lower starting position. Cindy won her toss and chose the lower position; an argument could be made for the advantages or disadvantages of either position. Her opponent taunted Cindy with what she planned to do to Cindy?s white cunt. There was no censorship. Cindy licked her lips and nodded. She was displaying icy calm. I was impressed.

The horn sounded. Almost immediately the Asian Tiger dressed similarly to Cindy but in tiger stripes raced down the track using her higher position to swoop down on Cindy in her baby blue. I already had a glimpse of the Asian girl?s perfect brown ass. She was 5?6?? and weighed 128 pounds. She was a strong street fighter with a hard little body topped by relatively broad shoulders, sporting a 34B 24 36 figure. I was worried what would happen to my privileged princess when the street bitch caught her which looked to be going to happen in the first seconds of the match.

Cindy seemed to stagger forward and suddenly stop short. It was a breaking tactic! The Tiger flew by reaching out with her hand desperately for Cindy?s shirt. She snagged it and ripped the shirt halfway off exposing Cindy?s pink right nipple in the first seconds. Still, Cindy had out foxed the Tiger girl. Now what?

As soon as the Tiger had sped pass, Cindy started digging with her skates. The Asian girl was speeding down the bank toward the dreaded flesh shredder wall. She desperately angled her skates and then put on the breaks, gaining control but slowing down. Cindy grabbed the back of the long black pony tail in her left hand, jerked back on the girl?s head and slammed a round house right into her face! Smack. The Asian twisted around stunned, but Cindy didn?t let go. Instead she used her momentum and the Asian?s ponytail to pull the bitch around in a circle. The Asian screamed and snatched at Cindy?s left arm, but my daughter let go of the pony tail as the Tiger spun around a second time flying backwards into the inner wall. The girl screamed as her flesh hit the flesh rippers, scraping her skin, gouging her ass and then ripping holes in her brief uniform. Cindy sped pass on her right skate, lifting her left skate off the track and stomping the Asian in the lower belly as she passed! It was a deft move, obviously well practiced. The stomp hurt the shorter girl and drove her ass deeper into the flesh rippers.

I felt my daughter?s elation as she sped pass shouting a brief fuck you slant cunt as she left the other girl bleeding against the wall. I quickly checked the God View. Four other battles were still going on. The black Blue Angel had her girl down on the track beating her with her fists. Both had a red light on, but that wasn?t a concern of either girl at that moment. One of Cindy?s girls, a brunette was down on her knees holding her head. She had been rammed head first into the inner wall. Another of Cindy?s girls was skating frantically away from a taller Asian. The last of Cindy?s teammates was fighting near the upper edge of the track with her opponent.

Cindy raced around the track. She had been closest to the scoring line and rang up the first point of the game, but she wasn?t racing for a score. She was coming up on the girls fighting near the edge of the track. Cindy?s teammate was getting the worst of it and was on her knees holding the other girl around the waist trying to protect herself against the Asian?s flying fists. Cindy picked up speed, climbed the track and clotheslined the Tiger taking her off her feet. The Tiger slid down the track. Cindy spun around skating backwards. She looked like she was going to come back. I shouted for her to move on and luckily she decided to spin around and speed down the track. The teammate she had helped pushed up on her skates, raced down the track and knee dropped into the middle of the back of the Tiger that had been beating her.

Cindy raced around the track speeding by the black girl who had her opponent down. Cindy warned her against whoever might be following and skated on. Next she passed the brunette who was bleeding from the forehead and stunned. Cindy screamed for her to get on her skates and get off the fucking track or fight back. Cindy moved on. The girl staggered to her feet and slowly skated toward and exit. In front of Cindy were two Asian Tigers. They were both chasing the remaining member of Cindy?s team, a black-haired white girl. The girl was fast!

Cindy?s teammate made the far oval turn and sped by Cindy?s black teammate Sondra, number 2 as the stats informed me. The girl following the fleeing Blue Angel was focused entirely on catching the white bitch in front of her. She rounded the turn and was unhappy to see the Sondra braced low. Sondra upended the racing girl. The impact knocked Sondra hard on her ass and sent the Tiger flying. She screamed and waved her hands, but there was nothing to keep her from slamming tit?s first into the wicked guard rail. The Tiger moaned and hung on the rail. Her tiger stripped shirt showed the first red dots of blood seeping through it from behind as she pushed off the rail.

Sondra was up on her hands and knees ready to get back in the fight. She had one bitch on the rail bleeding from busted tits and the other on her back against the inner wall bleeding from a busted nose and kicked in teeth. The black girl was a wrecker. Unfortunately, the next Asian Tiger around the end had been watching through the plastic wall, as distorting as it was. As Sondra looked up, the Tiger drove her left knee into the black girl?s face. Crunch! Sondra went over backwards. The Tiger didn?t escape. She flew forward and landed hard on the track. She was just pushing up when Cindy landed knees first in the small of her back. The girl was speared to the banked track.

Cindy rolled down the track with her before regaining her feet. She looked around and walked with some difficulty sideways up the track to where Sondra was sitting up holding a free flowing nose. She got Sondra up off the banked track and skating out of the carnage of the three Asian girls. Sondra picked up speed and declined to skate off the track. Instead she followed in Cindy?s wake.

The fleeing Blue Angel raced past Cindy?s original victim who had staggered around the body of the track scoring her team?s first point and then heading toward the nearby exit to bring on a replacement. She was interrupted when the first Blue Angel replacement slammed fist first into her. The Tiger went down with the new Blue Angel on top of her. Since they were off the track touching the floor didn?t matter. Cindy?s new skater straddled the already wobbly Tiger and began beating her bloody with both fists and didn?t even think of stopping. Cindy skated past the exit scoring a second time.

The scored was 3 to 1 in favor of the Blue Angels and the first round was going rather well. I know I was surprised. Then up ahead of Cindy the second Asian Tiger replacement sped out of another exit and just missed taking out the Blue Angle?s speed skater, but she did miss and the black haired girl continued to avoid conflict. A fraction of a second later Sondra scored her first point and the Blue Angels were ahead 4 to 1.

Cindy sped pass the bloody motionless body of the Tiger she had taken out with a clothes line on her first time around. The Blue Angel who had taken the original beating had apparently kicked the down girl in the head so many times that she was face down in a bloody pool and the count had begun beside her number. Once it got to sixty she would be considered road kill and would be replaceable by a substitute.

The girl I thought of as the lead skater pulled up as she prepared to round the non-scoring curve. The three girls that Sondra and Cindy had put down were up and forming a barricade ready to take on the black haired girl three to one. Behind her the new Tiger waited to take on Cindy and Sondra. She was suddenly confronted by a second Blue Angel substitute. Facing three to one she started skating toward the lead skater.

The three Tigers weren?t waiting any longer. They started skating back for the lead skater who was perched on the high part of the turn. Suddenly she flew down the track cutting in between two of the flat-footed ambushers and then sped away safely. So far no one had laid a finger on the black haired speed skater, Trina number 100 according to the stats. But now there were four Tigers preparing to confront the three Blue Angels. The gang girls had taken a beating and they wanted revenge. They weren?t going to waste time racing around the track when they had three girls to beat down.

Cindy and her two girls held up at the top of the curve just off the outer rail. The four Tigers taunted them and waved them on. Cindy turned around and lifted her skirt motioning for them to come and kiss her bare ass. I checked the rest of the oval looking for Cindy?s reinforcements. The speed skater Trina wasn?t coming to their aid. She had taken a cutoff to the infield, raced through the area and out the other side to go for another score by passing the scoring line again. The rules required only that you skate clockwise pass the scoring line and didn?t require you to travel the entire oval. Trina was avoiding fights and making points.

The substitute Blue Angel who had ambushed the retreating Tiger was now standing over her bloody victim. The once beautiful Asian girl was stripped to her boots. There wasn?t a part of her body that wasn?t marked or splattered in blood. The Blue Angel had beat the wounded Tiger with her fists, then stood up and put the skates into her. As I watched the Blue Angel stomped all four of her blood stained wheels into the middle of the Tiger?s ruined face. The girl barely flopped. Satisfied the dominant Angel started dragging the helpless bloody Tiger by her ankles across the now blood wet floor leaving a trail all the way to the body bucket, which was in fact a large tub sunk into the center of the Northeast Quadrant. The tub was colored baby blue and anything deposited in it would at to the score of the Blue Angels. It took some effort but as the three faced off the four and Trina continued to make her short circuit the two-fisted Blue Angel dragged and then dropped her victim into the tub.

The score board showed the Blue Angels leading by 5-1 before the body bounced on the tub floor. Then it shot up to 10-1, five points for a whole body. I knew that more points could be scored: two for each breast, two for a head and four for clit. The decisions of the judges were final. Most of the tit plus the whole nipple usually won the tit score. The clit score was trickier, but the scorers were always satisfied with the skinning of the mound and all of the labia for the four point score. The head score was usually not debated. Of course the bonus points were deducted from the body score so in the later stages of the fight when knives were used few bodies were deposited.

The four Tigers walked up the banked track to get on level with the three Blue Angels. Then they started skating toward the three. The clash was coming. I looked for the girl on the infield, but she was down already tangled in a fight on the in field with the replacement for the girl she had eliminated. The Blue Angel was without her top and bleeding from the nose and one breast. The Tiger was similarly stripped and was in danger of being rolled onto her back. Their skates clashed in a tangle. No help for either side would be coming soon. And Trina continued to score.

Finally the Tigers charged. They came four abreast at half speed. Cindy, Sondra and a girl named Destiny had been waiting and planning. As soon as they came, Cindy whipped Sondra forward. The attackers were ready for her to charge, but not to do a baseball slide skates first into their knees. Three of them went down on top of the black girl. The fourth spun inward and Cindy slammed into her taking her off her feet. The Tiger hit the banked track hard and slide down it with my blonde daughter on top. Destiny stood above the tangle of bodies on top of Sondra and started stomping with her right skate.

The slide came to a stop at the bottom of the track near the ripper studded wall with Cindy straddling the Asian?s waist, punching wildly with lefts and rights. Cindy?s bare ass was totally exposed as her skirt had flipped up and stuck to her sweaty back. The Asian?s skates flashed in air as she kicked trying to buck the bigger white girl off her. As her skates kicked her black hairy crotch and fine brown ass was clearly captured in one of the many views available. I felt Cindy?s excitement as her fists splattered the Tiger?s blood and thudded into the girl?s swelling face. At the same time I felt the pain of nails scratching at Cindy?s exposed thick pink nipples. The bloody Asian girl wasn?t going down without a fight.

I turned my eyes to Destiny and Sondra. Destiny was on her ass. One of the Tigers had grabbed her skate and tripped her up. The girl most likely to have done the tripping was punching blindly with one hand at Destiny?s belly and trying to hold her kicking thighs with the other. The Tiger was half way up Destiny?s thighs.

Sondra was in real trouble. The black girl was punching the Asian girls punch for punch, but there were two of them. As soon as Sondra got an advantage on one the other ripped at her face or jerked her off by the hair. Then the smaller of the Asians clamped her teeth around Sondra?s right nipple. Sondra screamed and tried to claw the girl?s face, but the teammate was behind Sondra choking her and wrestling with her hands. It looked bad for the tough black girl.

Destiny finally got a skate free and kicked her attacker flush in the face. The Asian girl bled, but she held on and actually lunged up Destiny?s other thigh getting the Blue Angel?s right leg levered upward on the Asian?s shoulder. Destiny ripped at the girl?s face just as the girl drove fist into Destiny?s shaved pussy. Destiny howled and twisted away rolling down the track, but the Asian came after her.

Cindy rose over her limp opponent and stomped her skate down on the Asian?s mouth. The close-up camera showed a mouthful of shattered teeth, but I knew that from the crunch under my voyeuristic sensory connected skating boot. I felt the metal wheels of my daughter?s skate as they shattered the other girl?s teeth and ruined her mouth. A spray of blood came out of the girl?s mouth as she coughed in a spasm. A spark of excitement and triumph rushed through my daughter?s nervous system. I?m not sure but I think she might have actually climaxed when her metal wheels had shattered the other girls? teeth. Where had she gotten that from? Wow!

Cindy looked around and saw Destiny in trouble on her face with her attacker on her back banging her face down on the banked track. Two strides and Cindy?s bloody right skate crashed into the side of the Tiger?s head knocking her off Destiny. Unfortunately Destiny curled up moaning. Her nose had been crushed on the track and she was bleeding profusely. Cindy jerked her teammate up and yelled for her to skate off to get a replacement and the Destiny weakly skated toward the nearest exit.

Sondra was screaming near the edge of the track. The smaller Asian was still working on her breast with her teeth and the larger Asian had the black girl?s arms tied up. Sondra was kicking her skates but unable to dislodge the fucking bitch chewing on her fine black breast. I checked for close-up views and saw blood was flowing freely. A slow-motion replay showed the smaller girl spitting out a bloody nub that was most likely Sondra?s right nipple. Not enough for a point score but a terrible wound.

Cindy got to the top of the banked track and slammed a knee into the back of the head of the girl holding Sondra?s hands. A second knee seemed to knock her out. The smaller girl feasting on Sondra?s tit flesh suddenly had Sondra?s hands in her black hair and a second later, Cindy stomped her right skate down hard on the back of the girl?s neck.

Cindy helped Sondra get up and pointed her off the track. Sondra shook her head and started to drag the short girl up by the hair. Cindy helped her. They lifted the tiny bitch up in the air and held her above the guard rail. I thought they intended to drop her into the barbed wire, but no. They brought her down crotch first on the gut rippers studding the outer rail. That woke her up. She screamed for help. Then the two Blue Angels actually dragged her along the rail! The girl screamed and writhed striking out blinding with her fists. She got in several blows, but the vengeful Blue Angels kept her cunt to the rail and slid the Asian a meter along it leaving a trail of bloody flesh on the rippers. I imagined anyone tuned into that girl was writhing in agony now. The cunt shredded Asian passed out. Then Sondra gave her a push and the body rotated slowly slashing her crotch even worse until she fell off the rail into the waiting barbed wire below. I doubt she felt the additional pain and it looked like she landed head first.

Sondra yelled a fuck you gook as she held a hand to the open wound on her breast trying to keep the blood and tissue inside. Cindy pulled her teammate away and pointed toward the infield. They needed to get off the track before the girls they had taken out could be replaced. Sondra needed a rest. The nano-bots might slow the bleeding, but would do nothing now for the weakness, the pain or shock of the disfiguration.

As Cindy came onto the infield she saw that the Blue Angel who had scored the first body count was in danger of being scored herself. The smaller Asian had won their pitched battle and had the girl halfway to the tiger stripped scoring tub in the Southwest quadrant. Cindy gave Sondra a shove toward their team pit and skated directly for the victorious Asian Tiger. The girl saw my daughter coming, dropped the Blue Angel?s ankle and drove low tackling my daughter.

They fought in a heap rolling back and forth across the flat infield. The shorter Asian was a terrific infighter. I felt Cindy?s agony as fingers found her nipples, fists pounded her ribs, knees drove into her cunt and teeth ripped her bare arms and shoulders. I also felt the savage elation my daughter received as she fastened her own teeth to the Asian?s pert nose and bit off the end of it. That gave my daughter the advantage she needed. The Asian rolled onto her back screaming. Cindy climbed on top punching. She hit the Asian from every direction. The girl covered up, but then my vicious daughter dropped her knee across the Asian?s windpipe. Cindy choked the Asian out with a knee across the windpipe, crushing her windpipe or choking her to death only the post mortem would know for sure.

By that time three new Blue Angels were around her fighting the two new Asian Tigers that had emerged when two road kills were announced. One was the girl lying in the barbed wire. The other was Cindy?s earlier victim. Cindy dragged the limp Tiger away going for the body score. Another Blue Angel helped the defeated Angel by dragging her to the nearby team pit. And of course Trina continued to score. The bitch didn?t have a mark on her and she was ringing up the score.

Upon depositing the body Cindy looked up at the score board. For now they were slaughtering the Tigers by a score of 23-1. Trina was ringing up points even if she wasn?t helping anybody. But now things were dangerous. Cindy and three relatively fresh Blue Angels were on the infield with three relatively fresh Tigers and two more were struggling to return to their pits. Cindy was exhausted. She staggered on her skates and went into the team pit to the applause of her teammates and collapsed.

The pit doctors were already hard at work making temporary repairs and administering drugs to pump up the earlier returnees. Once Cindy and Sondra had left the track the overwhelming advantage the Blue Angels seemingly disappeared. There were ten more minutes in the first period. There wasn?t a lot of scoring because almost all the fighting was done between to the two team pits, especially after Trina got punched once and skated off the track for a rest.

The five on five battles between the pits slowly consumed the skaters. As soon as a girl got too hurt or too tired she skated back to her pit and a fresh girl entered the tangled fray. In the end it was a total stalemate with bloody faces, ripped costumes and bruises on all sides. Cindy was ready to go back in, but time expired.

Exhausted by the sensory experience I relaxed and reviewed the stats. Of twenty-five Blue Angels only one was declared road kill, but she was eligible to reenter the game in the second period if she could. Twenty had been used in the battle leaving only five unmarked. They had finished with a score of 27 points: Trina 15, Cindy 7, the road kill girl I learned was named Billy scored 5 for the body and Sondra 1. Being declared road kill took Billy out of the leader race to the extent of the points she scored before being road kill. All the Blue Angels were listed as still eligible for Round Two.

Of the twenty-five Frisco Tigers seven had been declared road kill, two were eliminated in the tub and two were listed as KIA. The Frisco Tigers were down to twenty-one effectives. Twenty four had been used in the battle leaving only one unmarked. They had finished with a score of only 1 point and that girl had been a KIA.

The Scoring Round had gone to the surprising team of privileged girls, but the real test was just beginning. The final score would be determined by those able to skate once around the track after the deadly third round was completed, five points a skater.

The lengthy break allowed me to watch a brief straight razor blade gang fight on T-36. A European District prison had been overcrowded so they transported to blocks to rock quarry, armed them with straight razors and said that anyone still standing on the winning side would go free. I saw the last ten minutes of the fight. All I can say is over crowding of prisons is a bad thing so perhaps having them slaughter one another was humane, or perhaps just convenient. There were now two empty prison blocks and only about one in ten of the prisoners would be walking the street. Another societal ill cured by our ever-caring world government.

The dress for the next round was considerably different. The team colors were the same, but now the skin was replaced at least temporarily by latex. Focusing on Cindy, she was wearing a skin-tight blue latex body suit that was sprayed on and allowed to dry and tighten into a second skin. She was baby blue from her skates up to her chin. A thick leather neck guard was in place now. She wore a baby blue helmet that had a chin strap and covered the tops and side of her head. The front of the helmet had a raised butting edge to it that could split open an opponent?s face with a well placed head butt. The top of the helmet was studded with two inch dull pyramidal rams. A metal gauss set of eye goggles protected the eyeballs, but not the face or eye sockets around them. Elbow and knee pads were strapped on. Dull headed metal gouges, four centimeters on the elbow and eight centimeters on the knees, gleamed from the elbow and knee coverings. The soles of the boots had four centimeter gouges projecting front and back, not on the sides where they might catch one another. The top of the boots were similarly studded with two centimeter pyramids marching up halfway to the knee. The final equipment change were the gloves, articulated metal and leather gloves that turned the fists into terrible striking weapons complete with two centimeter metal pyramids on the knuckles and dull metal finger nails. As frightening as this equipment was I knew that the dull metal weapons would be replaced by pointed and edged items in the third round.

Much to my surprise, Cindy and Sondra, prepared to go out with the first team for the second round. They were supported by three girls who hadn?t been on the track in the first round: a black, a Latina and a Blue Angel Asian. From the look of the girls they might be the best fighters. Actually that was a good strategy, saving the fighters for the second round which was nicknamed, the Pounding Round. They might have called it the Fighting Round but then what would they call the third round. Now the third round was nicknamed the Cutting Round. So that?s how it was played: Scoring, Pounding, and Cutting. Many of these young girls would not finish this game! I hoped somehow that Cindy would survive, not that I am a good father, but I was at least an interested observer.

They started out the same as the first round, but this time Cindy lost the coin toss and the Asian Tiger called for low position hoping to trap Cindy this time. The Tiger was the tallest girl on their team, 5?9?? tall and 155 pounds heavy. She was broad shouldered, big breasted, with wide hips, thick thighs and an unattractive square face. The only thing that didn?t scream ugly bull dyke was her long black hair. This bitch looked more than a match for my daughter. Her lips had been split in the first round and there was a weeping gash on her forehead where someone had obviously rubbed her head across the flesh rippers. Still she looked pretty fearsome and determined to put down Cindy for good.

The bell started and Cindy didn?t swoop down on the Asian. Instead she sped along the top of the track. The Asian kept pace down below watching, but unable to climb up the track for fear of losing speed. They passed the scoring line and continued on. The first couple they came to was fighting against the inside wall. Sondra was pounding a little girl with both fists bouncing her into the wall again and again. The girl?s helmet was on the ground and her face was a bloody ruin. The metal studded fists had shredded her. The girl had ripped open the front of Sondra?s latex suit exposing the remains of her right nipple, now only weeping blood. The nano-bots did good work.

Cindy?s opponent targeted Sondra. Cindy yelled a warning and Sondra slung the limp bloody girl she had been plummeting into the big Tiger?s path. The Tiger attacker staggered to a stop and hopped over her teammate. Sondra?s big right fist slammed into the center of the tough girl?s face and down she went, blood shooting from her shattered nose. Cindy raced down the track, leapt and landed knees first in her opponent?s heaving belly. Through the sensors I felt my daughter?s savage joy when the girl who had obviously targeted her screamed in agony as her ribs broke and Cindy?s knees crushed the air from her lungs causing the blood filling her mouth from her shattered nose to spout upward like a fountain. The team of Sondra and Cindy had just eliminated two Tigers in seconds.

Sondra and Cindy left their victims bleeding against the inner wall and skated away shoulder to shoulder looking for trouble. They had at least sixty seconds before the Tigers could be called road kill and replaced, even more if the girls showed signs of life and attempted to crawl off to their team pits. Up ahead the Asian Blue Angel was wrapped around the outer rail trying to stay on the track. The gut rippers had ripped out the belly of her latex uniform and blood dribbled down her legs from her gashed gut.

Cindy went in behind the Tiger doing the beating and drove her heavy right skate into the back of the bitch?s knee. The Tiger howled and fell backwards on her ass and started to slide down the track. Sondra helped their teammate off and sent her skating to the team pit. The girl?s belly and gut had been stripped of latex and skin. She was a bloody mess and barely able to skate.

Cindy took savage revenge on the Tiger who had gutted their teammate. As the girl slide to a stop and put up her skates defensively, my daughter flew in between the skates, spreading them and driving her knee gouge into the latex outlined cleft of the Tiger?s cunt. A sure of pure pleasure went through my daughter as the Tiger screamed wildly and sat up with wide eyes full of agony. Oh if only the 8 centimeter gouge had been edged and pointed! As it was, the gouge ripped through the latex and cunt busted the young Tiger, perhaps even cracking her pubic bone. Cindy had trouble standing. When she jerked back her knee the gouge hooked into the upper wall of the Tiger?s cunt and lifted her limp ass off the track. Cindy had to jam her fingers into the bloody hole to get her stuck gouge out of her victim!

Sondra and Cindy had taken out three Tigers. Sondra had skated on and found a Blue Angel face down on the track bleeding. The Tiger who had completed the beat down turned and faced off fist for fist with the tough black girl. In fact, the bitch connected with a savage knee to Sondra?s cunt and put her on her back. The Tiger was about to stomp down on Sondra?s cunt aiming for the hole the gouge had made in the latex when Cindy skated by and chopped her left hand across the back of the Asian Tiger?s neck. The girl dropped to her knees between Sondra?s legs. Cindy spun around and started back, but Sondra had changed things with a double skate kick from her back. The skates had taken the Tiger in the face, the outer wheels of the two skates scrapping against the side of the bitch?s face, but the inner wheels leaving tracks. The momentarily victorious Tiger fell onto her back bleeding. Her eye goggles had been jammed back into her eyeballs! The goggles were still on so you couldn?t see what had happened, but blood and something else welled out of the wire gauss and the Tiger clawed at the goggles while screaming and kicking her skates out blindly!

Sondra was tough! Even though she had been cunted, the black girl was back up and skating side by side with Cindy looking for the remaining Tiger on the track. They found her being stomped by a bloody Blue Angel. So in the savage first set of skating all five Tigers had been put down. The Cindy and Sondra wrecking crew were on the track!

The three of them just managed to score when the first two Tiger substitutions came on the track. The three of them attacked immediately driving the girls back onto the infield. Another Tiger came out and ran into two Blue Angel substitutes. It was a slaughter, five on three. By the time two more Tigers came out it was five on two. Cindy and Sondra stayed on the track beating the Tigers as they came out. Near the end of the round the last five Tigers stayed in their pit until all the others had been declared road kill. Cindy and Sondra taunted them by throwing three broken bodies into the blue tubs.

When they girls came out as one the battle was savage. The Blue Angels might have finished that game right there but time ran out. The second round score ended with the score a lop-sided 45 to 2. More importantly only 15 Tigers were still on the board. Five had been dumped into tubs and dead or alive they were out and ten had died on the track or in the savage beatings in the infield. While several of the Blue Angels were badly hurt all twenty-five were still alive. It had turned into a slaughter! The critical leader board showed Trina, Cindy and Sondra leading the scores for the Blue Angels and they would be in match races now. They were against three team-picked Tigers since both of their scorers were no more.

The match raises were critical because, the winners would be able to carry their knives into the final third round, the savage Cutting Round. The six match race girls were outfitted first. All the dull gouges and striking pyramids were replaced by sharpened edges and penetrating points. The protective gear was the same and the latex suits were left as they were at the end of the round. In addition to the gleaming wickedly curved blades with sharp points on their elbows, feet and knees and the nail protections on their knuckles the girls were give two ten centimeter hand blades with tape wrapped handles.

Trina skated to one end of the oval and her opponent a short, fat girl skated to the other. They had five minutes to add to their team?s scores by either collecting bonuses or skating circuits of the track. Trina to date had scored a lot of points, but avoided every conflict along the way. The short fat Asian Tiger had been in the thick of the fighting and was marked up and stripped to the waist with only her latex sleeves and a portion of her upper back still covered by her uniform. Dark bruises and rips and tears covered her body and face. Still if she got close to Trina I figured the Blue Angle would die.

They buzzer sounded and Trina started skating clockwise. The Tiger didn?t bother going in the proper direction, she turned her skates around and started skating slowly counterclockwise aiming to gut Trina in the first minute. Trina pulled up along the rail and looked scared. The grinning split-lipped Tiger skated up the track and matched her elevation striding with her knives flashing in each fist. I wrote Trina off.

Trina suddenly shot off the rail and surged down the track trying to skate by the Tiger. The squat Tiger cursed, changed direction and slashed. Her right hand dagger slashed Trina along the ribs as she dodged by. Trina screamed and sped away blood dribbling out of her slashed latex suit and staining her right side. The Tiger turned on the track and pursued! Trina was still so much faster that she easily outdistanced the Tiger scoring the first point and starting for a second score. The Tiger cut across the infield giving up on scoring and raced onto the track ahead of Trina. The Blue Angel girl sped forward at full speed as if she hadn?t seen what was happening.

Trina was going to die! The Tiger steadied herself and waited hungrily, knives in each hand, legs spread, skates poised to go either direction. Trina suddenly went into a slide. The Asia cursed and slashed downward, cutting Trina?s left thigh as it passed. A fraction of a second later, Trina?s skates crashed full force into the Tiger?s crotch. The squat girl cried out and flew over Trina?s sliding body. As she passed Trina drove both of her hands upward. The Tiger cried out and continued to fly.

Trina slid to a stop bleeding from her thigh and side; her knives were no longer in her hands! The Tiger had hit the track face first and hadn?t moved yet! I checked for a replay to see what happened. In glorious slow motion I watched as Trina plunged all ten centimeters of both her knives, almost simultaneously into the lower belly of the fat girl. The hand grips wobbled slightly as the girl flew over. The slow motion showed the terrible impact of the handles on the track first, driving the knives in ever deeper into the guts of the Tiger.

Trina rolled onto her knees and struggled to her skates. The Tiger was clawing at the bloody track trying to pull her body along the bloody track. Rivulets of blood colored the banked track pooling against the inside wall. The Tiger cried in agony and rolled over exposing the knives buried deep in her lower belly. The ten centimeters of the blades were invisible as was half the length of the taped handles. The impact had punched the round handles into the puckered holes. Blood welled out of her belly. The Tiger tried to crawl backwards on her elbows her mouth screaming curses between moans.

Trina climbed up the track and skated toward the fat girl?s head. The Tiger didn?t notice. Her wild eyes were focused on her belly and the nubs of the knife handles moving slightly with her desperate breathing. Trina expertly delivered a toe kick with her right skate to the side of the Tiger?s head. Now that normally would have knocked the girl silly, but now the four centimeter toe spikes ripped into the girl?s cheek and shattered the right side of her mouth. The girl howled and tried to pull her face of the bloody spike. Trina helped her by jerking her foot upward and slicing open the cheek exposing the broken teeth and mauled jaw beneath.

The Tiger screamed and rolled down the track driving the nubs of the knives in her belly into the track three times before reaching the pool of blood at the bottom. Trina picked up the Tiger?s two daggers and skated down to drop knee blades first into the helpless girl?s back. The Tiger moaned and raised her head weakly. Trina jerked the wet pony tail back lifting the head further. The heavy leather neck guard was still in place but the throat was partially exposed. Trina slashed the edge of the captured knife across the Tiger?s throat and a gush of blood signaled the not so merciful end of the first match race.

I was sitting back in my chair barely breathing having blown my wad four times thanks to the enhancement of modern chemistry. I was blinking my eyes trying to recover as Trina methodically sawed off her first prize. She threw it down the track toward the entrance to the inner track. The head flopped and spattered blood as the prize rolled to a stop. Trina rolled the headless body over on its back, cut off one breast and then the other, tossing them heartlessly over her shoulder to bounce near the head. Then she cut out her own daggers from the Asian?s belly and methodically cut off the girl?s clit, cunt lips and then hollowed her out with the blades. Trina stood, covered with her victim?s gore and skated slowly away from the mutilated body. She picked up the prizes and cradled them in her arms and skated slowly to the blue tub and dropped the trophies in before raising her bloody arms and releasing a victory scream that caused my entire body to spasm. What a primitive savage bitch! Not finished, she skated back out on the track and slowly skated around twice more before time ran out scoring 3 points for skating and ten points for trophies. What?s more she had won the right to carry two knives into the third round.

Next my daughter Cindy was matched against tall skinny girl with virtually no tits or ass. The girl?s nose had been broken already and was swollen to twice its normal size and one of her eyes was closed. Cindy was bruised and battered, but nothing nearly as bad. The Tigers had taken a beating, but this girl looked skilled with her knives. She had obviously been selected to take out one of the best fighters on the Blue Angel team. They started as before, but this time both skated clockwise. They made four circuits scoring four points a piece. A tie was no good to either team since neither would get to keep their knives.

Cindy made the first move cutting off a circuit and speeding through the middle of the infield cutting off the Tiger. The tall girl swooped down from high on the track and slashed as she flew by Cindy. My sensors screamed as a burning strip traced across my chest. On the view screens Cindy howled. The breasts had been exposed in the pounding of the second round, badly bruised and slightly swollen. Now there was a deep red gash across the top of both tits. Blood welled out of the cut and dribbled around the curves of Cindy?s big breasts, a few bits of sprayed on latex had remained on her skin, but most peeled off now due to the sweat and blood. The waves of agony almost made me turn for the dial to lessen the sensory feed.

The Tiger spun around and drove a knife at my daughter?s spine. Cindy twisted on her skates and the point slid by her, the edge slicing across her lower back. The pain sparked, but my daughter wasn?t paralyzed. Cindy drove her right hand low as she spun around on her skates. Slightly off balance due to her slashing stroke, the Tiger lifted her leg to guard her middle. Cindy was happy to plunge the dagger deep into the meat and muscle of the Tiger?s thigh just above the knee and then rip upward. The Asia girl screamed as her leg was sliced open and the stringy muscles torn asunder. Blood splashed out of the deep long gash. The Asian fell backwards slashing defensively upward. Cindy leaned back and missed being gutted but her left breast took the point of the Tiger?s knife and it was speared like an apple. Cindy and I screamed in unison as the blade sank into the unresisting tit flesh and exited through its already bloody top. The Tiger had landed on her knees with her arm stretching upward. A single jerk and she would half my daughter?s left breast! The Tiger had a second to smile with anticipation of the hot spray she planned to collect, but then Cindy expertly slashed the Asian?s extended forearm open at the wrist. The tendons were severed and her hand let go of the blade sticking through my daughter?s once perfect 36DD. The Tiger cried out as her useless hand flopped at the end of the now blood pulsing slit wrist.

The Tiger fell backwards in the direction she had been falling before cleaving my girl?s breast. She hit hard, blood pouring from her brutally carved leg. The nano-bots were moving to stanch the blood flow, but her leg would be useless for sometime. Cindy left the blade in her breast and screamed like a berserker. She plunged down on the Tiger, driving her knee blade into the girl?s flat belly just over the pubic bone and slashing upward opening her like a watermelon. The Tiger screamed and her good arm reached for a dropped blade, but Cindy saw it and drove her opposing blade down through the girl?s good arm nailing her arm to the track in one savage move. Coated with breast blood, my daughter mercilessly used her knee to open the Tiger from pubic bone to breast bone. Then my bloody, savage offspring buried her other knife into the girl?s screaming mouth. The blade went through the pallet and into the brain ending the bothersome noise.

Cindy moaned and looked like she was about to pass out from the agony. I had dialed my sensor back to 20%, I might be a voyeur, but damn that hurt. Time was almost over so Cindy jerked her knives out of the Tiger and cut off both the bitch?s tiny breasts and raced for the blue tub to deposit her trophies and record four points for the skating and four points for the breasts. Then she skated back to her team pit where the attendants carefully removed the breast dagger. An application of sealants and the nano-bots kept her from bleeding out, but she was seriously wounded now. Once her breast was sealed it began to swell obscenely as lymph and blood filled the sack trying to cushion the unnatural damage to the system. It was nothing that the healing tanks couldn?t more than cure, but first she had to survive to make it to the miraculous blue liquids.

Next up was the black tough girl Sondra against another tall skinny Tiger. Sondra was marked up and missing half her right nipple. The skinny Tiger had been battered terribly about the face and breasts. Both her eyes were swelling shut and her forehead had been split open. Blood still wept through the nano-bots efforts to supplement natural clotting. If the Blue Angels swept this match race they would be the only team with blades in hand during the Cutting Round. That plus a serious advantage in skaters would seal the fate of the Tigers in this critical first game.

Sondra skated counterclockwise going directly for the Tiger. I half expected the taller skinny Asian to turn and flee. Instead she raced forward screaming curses. These two girls were killing machines with nothing but bad intentions. I might have marveled at how easily their humanity had been stripped, but individual life was cheap in the Nanny State and when you had no choice, most people fought to survive. The two bitches met in a collision and fell backwards. The Tiger had a blade deep in her belly and was gushing blood. Sondra had a savage slash across her face exposing the cheek bone and teeth of the right side of her face. Worse she had a wound under her left arm. The blade had gone into her armpit at an upper angle. Blood coated what was left of her latex and she was laboring to move her left arm! Somehow Sondra sat up. The Tiger grasped the blade in her belly and pulled it free, screaming with the effort. Blood spurted from the holed latex.

Sondra scooted forward and drove her right foot into the Tiger?s crotch just as the Asian girl struggled to rise up using her hands on the bloody track to aid was left of her abdominals. The Tiger moaned and snapped her thighs shut on Sondra?s skate. The Tiger then twisted on her ass and slide around hooking her legs so that Sondra?s ankle and skate was twisted and the black girl was forced to roll to her side! The Tiger had Sondra?s knife, still dripping blood from the Asian?s own belly, in her hand and jammed it into Sondra?s back, surely ripping into a kidney. The black girl howled and arched backwards, twisting despite the damage. The hilt of her blade sticking in her back clicked against the bloody track and stopped the motion. The Tiger screamed wildly and unhooked her upper leg from Sondra?s trapped skate. Somehow the bitch slide again on her side and brought the toe of her skate upward spearing Sondra?s already wounded right breast with the four centimeter toe blade. The Tiger twisted again and screwed her toe blade around basically shredded Sondra?s breast from the inside out. The Asian was fast and very adept with her weapons, no wonder she had been chosen to fight Sondra, the toughest of the Blue Angels. The black girl screamed and grabbed the Tiger?s foot.

Sondra shocked the Asian by pulling the blade out of her breast, slicing it open and then savagely twisting the ankle. This time the Tiger was forced to roll with the twist and Sondra ignored her own pain or the shock of her halved breast flopping on her bloody belly. The rolling couple ended up with the Tiger face down and Sondra twisting a bent leg and an impossible angle. The leg snapped. The Tiger screamed and hammered the track. Sondra twisted and jerked the leg until it popped again and bone ripped through the tiger striped latex. The Asian girl wailed. Sondra bent the leg until the heel blade of the skate ripped into the Asian?s ass cheek.

Sondra used her knee to pin the broken leg against the Asian?s ass and then came down on the fallen Tiger from behind. Bleeding from terrible wounds, the black girl ripped off the Tiger?s helmet and smashed her face into the track again and again until the Asian?s face was a bloody mask and the Tiger?s screams were silenced. Sondra reached for one of the blood stained knives and savagely jammed it between the Asian?s hard ass cheeks, violating her with the blade. The Asian woke up from her brief unconscious dream screaming as her anus was torn apart. Sondra used her good hand to twist, turn and plunge the knife about until the flood of blood and excrement stopped. The Tiger was dead! Sondra levered the body onto its back and savagely cut away the girl?s clit and cunt lips. She rose and skated weakly to the blue tub making her deposit. Leaving a trail of her own rich red blood on the track, Sondra she skated back to her team delivering the knives and dying as she fell into the attendants? hands, dead but victorious.

The Cutting Round was going to be lopsided now for sure. Twenty-four Blue Angels with six hand blades faced twelve Frisco Tigers with nothing but their standard equipment, deadly as that might be. The lop-sided score stood at 63-6. The bodies were cleared away but the blood, sweat, death throe excrement and bits of debris were still legitimate obstacles to sure footing. The track was only completely cleaned between games, only the major pieces were removed during round breaks.

The two teams skated onto the tracks. The twelve surviving Tigers were grimfaced and resigned to their fates. They had seen their teammates butchered and they knew that the Blue Angels would be coming for them. There was no way to surrender. They could fight and die or they could cower and die. They chose to fight!
    The remaining Tigers had been badly beaten by the larger girls earlier and they had just watched their best slaughtered like cattle. The twenty four Blue Angels were almost as battered, but six of them now held single blades in their right hands and they had bloodlust in their eyes. I could feel the since of triumphant, expectant savagery coming through my daughter?s sensory link. She was hot for more blood and agony. More than one Citizen had decided to go back into the extreme entertainment broadcasts after surviving their lottery service. Something about the extremity of it made it impossible to go back to the normal, boring world they lived in. I suspected that scoring was far from their minds, but it was still important. The winning team would get to keep one blade for every ten points they outscored the losing team for the all critical Final Game.

The final round was as expected an anti-climatic slaughter. The Blue Angles divided into two groups of twelve and skated in opposite directions insuring that the Tigers could not skate away. As a result within a minute of the start of the twenty minute round the Tigers were down, entangled in a two to one fight. Blades flashed. When it was over, two Blue Angels were dead and pieces of twelve Tigers filled the blue tub to overflowing. So 22 Blue Angels and six blades would go to the Final Game.

To my great surprise the Blue Angels had totally dominated their NC girl gang opposition and it was probably all down to the early performances of my daughter, Sondra and Trina. Of course, now Sondra was gone. I celebrated with the drugs of my choice and settled back to await the start of Game Two. The channel ran all day long and many people tuned in for one or two games taking a break, but I wanted to say I had seen this particular contest to its end. So far it was shaping up to be an unusual runaway victory for the lottery selected Citizens over the impressed Non-Citizens, a rare event indeed.

However, things began to even out rather quickly. Game Two was a close fought thing. Twenty-five new girls on each team went through the horrible battle of attrition. This time it ended with 12 Tigers and 10 Blue Angels still alive. The Tigers won the game, but not with enough points to take any blades with them to the Final Game. It was close and either side could have one a major victory if one thing or another had changed.

Game Three was a disaster for the Blue Angels. All 25 died taking 10 Tigers with them. And the Tigers got to take four blades into the Final Game. The Tigers took particular delight in savagely butchering their rivals. In fact the last five girls were tortured slowly to death in front of the cameras. Don?t let them take you alive!

Game Four was a savage mutual blood bath. Neither side lost heart nor stopped fighting. It was clear to all the girls that they could look for no mercy and so now it was a savage fight to the finish. In the end six Tigers survived the blood coated battlefield covered with dismembered, blood drained bodies. As it was, the score was so close that only one blade going onto the Final Game.

Exhausted by the carnage I took advantage of the sixty minute break in the action and ate some food. The Final Game would have 32 Blue Angels and six blades going against 33 Frisco Tigers with five blades. The nano-bots made a faithful report of the injuries and estimated effectiveness of the fighting strength of the individual g

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Continuation:

Exhausted by the carnage I took advantage of the sixty minute break in the action and ate some food. The Final Game would have 32 Blue Angels and six blades going against 33 Frisco Tigers with five blades. The nano-bots made a faithful report of the injuries and estimated effectiveness of the fighting strength of the individual girls. As bad as Cindy and her teammates had been hurt, the twenty two girls who survived that first Game were far less hurt than any of the survivors of the other games. They might be outnumbered by one but their ?team effectiveness? was rated as 71% versus 59% for the Tigers. Of course, that was just a computer?s estimate and didn?t include the will to win or the actually quality of the fight left in the girls. The betting of Entertainment Credits (EC s) was going definitely against the Blue Angels by 7 to 5.

So Cindy was not out of danger yet! The Final Game was structured completely differently from the preliminary games. A lottery would set up as many five minute match races as possible, 32 in this case. One Tiger would get a pass during this very lengthy round. During the match race there would be no hand blades. However, all the other weapons of the Cutting Round were still equipped. The girls had their ruined latex suits removed. A second suit was sprayed over their temporarily closed wounds giving them the thinnest of protections. Cindy?s ruined left breast was almost 150% the size of its companion. As the pale blue latex dried and tightened her once beautiful 36DD looked like a water balloon. It rolled on her chest and drooped under the pressure of the fluids inside it. What a target it was going to make!

For those who survived the match races there would be a thirty minute break. Then the survivors and the one Tiger with a pass would be placed throughout the track area by lottery. Individuals would be armed with any earned blades as agreed by their individual teams. Twenty minutes later the horn would sound and the fighting would come to a stop. And there were enough electrical stunners on hand to insure compliance. A bell would sound every minute for five minutes and during that five minutes the girls would be required to skate or crawl around the track making a full circuit passing the northern end of the oval twice, once to start and once to finish. The team with the most girls able to skate one circuit of the track would be declared the winners of the overall match.

As luck would have it Trina was chosen first for the Blue Angels to face one of the highest scoring bitches from the game three Tigers? killer team. The coin toss had Trina in the high side of the bank. The buzzer sounded. The Tiger turned to face Trina?s expected swoop. Instead the Blue Angel took off digging away at the top of the track catching the Tiger fighter flat footed. The Tiger cursed and started to race after Trina. Now scoring was not an object in this match race, survival or victory was. Trina was playing her trump card, her speed. Even with her injured thigh she was rated 89% effective, the highest of any fighter. She kept the frustrated Tiger well behind. The Tiger cut through the infield hoping to cut off the speedster. Trina cleverly took the next exit and cut behind the Tiger as she raced to cut off the oval. It wasn?t much of a match race as these blood baths were supposed to go, but Trina made the Tiger look like a fool! She avoided conflict for a full five minutes, actually laughing and taunting the Tiger by skating backwards and motioning her on a couple of times. By the time Trina returned to her team pit the Blue Angels were laughing and cheering. Nothing had been decided, but Trina had certainly showed the girls another way to make it through the match races.

The next three Blue Angels duplicated Trina?s performance, but the fourth failed in the first getaway move and got caught by her hair. The Tiger used her bladed knuckles to pound the girl?s face into a red mask. The Blue Angel finally fought back with her own fists and tore open the Asian?s already swollen face. They held and hit, skating in a tight circle until they fell against the inner wall. The flesh rippers took off bits of fresh uniform and new bits of skin. The Blue Angel was taking the worst of it after three minutes. The Asian got in close and started driving her knee blade up into the Blue Angel?s crotch. Five strikes and Cindy?s teammate was cunted. Blood covered the blade and stained the inside blue latex covered thighs of the Blue Angel. The Tiger lost some advantage when the battered Blue Angel raked her clawed fingers across the Tiger?s round little tits, stripping off the latex and carving up both nipples. In a previous game she had been slashed twice on her tits by either a knife or a blade. Now the sharp metal claws turned her tit flesh into raw meat. At the four minute mark the Blue Angel girl was pounded to her knees. She took the Asian down by grabbing the girl?s ankles. Cindy?s girl tried to drive her ridged helmet into the Tiger?s crotch, but the Asian kicked her back into the inner wall. Both girls were ruined, but the Tiger hooked the toe blade of her skate into the side of the Blue Angle?s face and ripped open her right cheek. The Blue Angel screamed and stopped fighting for a moment trying to hold her face together. The Tiger braced on her ass drove the wheels of both skates into the Blue Angel?s now stripped and bloody breasts, crushing them and grinding Cindy?s teammate into the inner wall. When the five minutes was up, both girls had survived but the Tiger was clearly the winner.

Twenty match races followed those first five. Ten were runaway survivals by Blue Angels. Ten were knockdown drag out fights. Two Tigers and two Blue Angels died in those five minute blood feasts. The survivors of the fights were truly messed up. Knuckle blades, metal finger nails, the gouges, and the spikes had no problem at all with the spray on latex or the young flesh beneath it. In the ten matches races that were fights the Tigers came out ahead seven times and behind three. It did not bode well for the deadly final round where there would be little room to run away.

Cindy?s match race was the twenty-sixth of that round. She faced another of the terrible third game Tigers. This opponent was smaller and thinner. She was obviously faster and even though one of her eyes was closed, she was rated by the computer as 68% effective against Cindy?s 58%. The girl loudly promised Cindy that she would bust Cindy?s tit and milk it flat. Cindy told the bitch to try and she would cunt her and wear her clit on her knee blade as a trophy. I turned my sensory net up to 100%, but tuned it back immediately to 50%. Cindy?s wounded tit felt like fire on my imaginary chest, I doubted now that she was effective as the computer said.

Cindy won the coin toss and took the high bank position. I figured she would try to out run her opponent. So did the Tiger girl. As soon as the horn started they both started slamming their skates on the track racing forward. They made the first turn and the Tiger was moving higher up the track to trap my daughter! She reached out to grab at Cindy?s flying blonde hair. As her glove closed, Cindy grabbed out for the outer rail. The gloves were some protection, but I felt pain in her hand as the gut rippers punctured the leather and palm. Why make that move?

Then I saw. Cindy whipped to a stop, putting her belly hard into the rail, cutting herself, but the Tiger whipped around Cindy colliding full speed with the rail. She groaned and spit out air and bile over the rail down on the waiting barbed wire. Cindy, still suffering on the rail, used the rail for balance despite the pain and drove the toe of her left skate up into the underside of the Tiger?s ass cheek. The Tiger screamed and lunged up on the rail, cutting her belly on the rail and risked going over for a moment. Cindy didn?t jerk her blade out of the meaty ass; instead she straightened her knee and drove the blade sideways cutting open a visible gash in the screaming Asian?s ass. The Asian howled and forced herself off the rail, turning to face Cindy. Cindy lunged forward driving her left fist into the girl?s already busted nose. The girl?s head snapped back. She grabbed onto Cindy?s shoulders, digging her metal claws in. I dialed my sensory connection back to 20%! Damn how did she stand it?

Cindy?s knee came up, eight centimeter blade first. The Tiger screamed as her cunt was penetrated savagely. Cindy jerked her knee up and back cutting inside. The Tiger reacted with a rip across Cindy?s face cutting her open in five deep claw marks. The metal claw of the index finger scratched across the wire gauss eye goggle. Cindy endured the ruining of her once beautiful face and retaliated with another knee. This time she ripped into the inner thigh of the Asian cutting something that caused a spurt of blood to jet out of the Asian?s leg. The Tiger desperately grabbed for my daughter?s ballooning left breast. The sharpened metal finger nails stripped the latex away and curled into the swollen flesh beneath. I almost passed out at the 20% setting.

My daughter screamed and fell to her knees, the Asian?s index finger hooked into the bottom entry hole in her breast. The Asian ripped upward. Cindy screamed and drove four stiff fingers up into the gaping red hole in the Asian?s latex between her gore covered thighs. The enemy girl?s head pitched back and she screeched. The slow motion showed Cindy?s four fingers knuckle deep inside the bloody cunt. Through my sensory net I felt savage delight as my daughter hooked her claws into the bloody cunt meat of the Tiger?s sex. The Tiger released Cindy?s blood and lymph spewing breast and grabbed for the hand between her legs.

On her knees, one hand inside the Asian, Cindy pushed upward. The Asian was on her skates? toe wheels trying to climb off the metal fingernails and the knuckle nails now cutting into what was left of her cunt lips. Cindy ignored hammering blows to her helmet, absorbed a savage knee to her whole breast, another slashing penetration giving her a new source of breast agony. I was ready to dial back to zero when Cindy hooked her free arm under the raised leg and lifted. The Asian was already riding on the rail trying to climb off the bladed fist fucking she was getting. Cindy?s strength and relative size simply lifted the wounded Tiger off the track, rotated her along the rail, ripping her side and then her back. The Tiger kicked her free leg. The heel spike hooked into Cindy?s lower back gashing her, but my daughter was rising upward on her knees and the Asian?s ass was now being slashed on the upper side of the wicked guard rail.

I thought the Asian would crash down into the barbed wire and effectively end the match race, perhaps even breaking her neck! Instead, Cindy grabbed the girl?s leg as she went over, used it to stand. Now the Asian was hanging over the barbed guard rail secured by Cindy?s weight on her lower leg. The poor Tiger waved her arms in the air and her other leg kicked usually in the air. Her leg was bent at the knee and she was swinging from the back of her knee over the guard rail! Cindy had her for sure, but how would she finish?
    The answer became apparent. Bracing herself on the trapped leg like a hook, she used her left foot to balance on the track, freeing her right leg to extend under the rail. She began to kick the hanging Asian in the back again and again. The four centimeter pointed blade on her toe quickly turned the Tiger?s lower and middle back into a slashed pin cushion. The Tiger screamed and squirmed, trying to fall now! Blood drops fell like rain splattering on the floor and coloring the waiting barbed wire. At this point hitting the floor and rolling in barbed wire was her best escape! Cindy held on and put the boot to the girl who had literally popped her swollen breast. It was down to 125% its normal size again and obviously a lot of the temporary healing and sealing was gone. Her fresh latex was gory and sticky with her tit blood and lymph. If she lived they would have to reconstruct the breast for sure!

As the clock ticked down, the Tiger stopped moving. Hanging upside down bleeding from multiple wounds had either killed her or knocked her out. Cindy stopped kicking, got both skates stable on the track and used both hands to twist the trapped girl?s ankle until something popped. Then the buzzer rang and Cindy let go. The Tiger fell, crashing limply head first onto the concrete and then flopping onto the barbed wire. Cindy skated slowly back to her cheering teammates and waiting attendants to reseal her busted tit. In the minute break between match races, the outside track attendants made their judgment and the computer scoring board marked up another dead Tiger.

I caught my breath and turned my sensory net back up to 40%, all I could stand and endured vicariously with my agonized daughter. A lingering view showed attendants dragging off Cindy?s opponent by the ankles. The barbed wire ripped at her, but she didn?t notice bits and pieces being left behind. I tuned back to the next match race. That?s what was so nice about T-25. There was always more mayhem to come!

Shocked by the destruction of the last match race, the participants in the next four races didn?t try to catch one another. After thirty races very little had changed, but five more young girls were dead and several more savagely hurt. I took a little break and watched the last two match races as I made a snack. That?s what makes our voyeuristic society so comfortable. You can have a snack on your couch in between whacking off to the horrified screams of the entertainment. Who needs freedom or hope for the future when you can do that?

I stuffed my mouth and took some more stimulants to replenish my lust for violence. No point in watching the final round without a hard-on! I stopped worrying about decadence or perversion. I was better than most and no worse than anyone I knew so screw that nagging conscious that whispered unpleasantly in the background. As I readied myself the final two match races went off. They were split equally, all four survived, but one was dominated by the Tigers and the other by the Blue Angels.

Amazingly, the match races had brought the two teams deeper into a statistical deadlock. There were now 30 Blue Angels and 30 Frisco Tigers. The Blue Angels would have six hand blades and the Frisco Tigers would have five. Team effectiveness was now rated as 50% for the remaining Blue Angels to 43% for the remaining Frisco Tigers. And, no longer to my surprise Trina was still at 89%. I felt myself hoping that Trina would catch some pain in this final round as long as it didn?t her my daughter?s chance to survive. I noted that Cindy was now at 44%. Her breast was ruined and her face was a torn, obscene mask of what it once was. Checking the stats, there was a significant gap between those pairs who had avoided conflict and those who had fought it out. I doubted that Trina would skate free this time around.

Trina and Cindy were both given single hand blades. I thought it was only fair since they had won four between them. Spot lights identified thirty spots, fifteen spaced around the track and fifteen scattered throughout the open part of the infield, including the now emptied team pits. As the survivor?s numbers were chosen randomly a Tiger and a Blue Angel were assigned to individual spot, effectively setting up matched pairs to start the conflict. Usually the extras were kept in one team pit let enter the field of battle every minute, but this time the teams were numerically equal so every part of the track and infield had been used to spread out the matched pairs. The screens reported excitedly exactly equal teams for the final round had occurred only twice in the last twelve months of play and insured a particularly exciting final period. By exciting, I read ?bloody.?

Cindy was allocated to the interior of what had been the team area for the Frisco Tigers. In away that at least cut down on the number of places from which an ambusher could attack. Eight girls were placed in each team pit. Eight girls were located in the blue tub open area and six girls were in the tiger tub open area. Thirty girls were spaced around the track in pairs. Cindy?s immediate problem was unfortunately the super scorer who had been out maneuvered by Trina. This girl had killed five Blue Angles already and participated in the slow torture of four more. She had a blade. Cindy had a blade. This would be a critical match-up.

The buzzer sounded. Cindy moved backward on her skates toward the wall protecting her back. The Tiger smiled and skated forward, expertly slashing the blade back and forth threatening to lunge. I heard the sounds of screams and clashes all around. The other pairs in Cindy?s pit were without hand blades, but that had done nothing to stop them from falling savagely upon one another. All six other girls were rolling across the floor, hitting, clawing, kneeing and kicking trying to maintain the upper position. I glanced around the track quickly. A Blue Angel was on the rail being knifed repeatedly in the belly by a smaller Asian. Nearby a Tiger was face down on the track. A Blue Angel stood over her stomping on the back of the Tiger?s neck again and again. And so it went. I saw Trina moving away from an Asian who was on her knees holding her belly. Blood covered her latex and squirted between her fingers. Trina was skating free again.

I felt pain in my forearm and my eyes jerked back to Cindy. The Tiger had slashed her on the forearm. Cindy had replied by slashing the Tiger across her face. A brutal gash went from cheek to cheek giving her a second mouth just below the nose. Blood poured and the Tiger backed away, the confident grin on her face slashed away. Cindy lunged forward. The Asian stabbed high ripping into Cindy?s already ruined left breast taking off a chunk. Cindy screamed and drove her knife upward. The Asian gasped as the blade ripped into her belly just below the rib cage and then her eyes went wide. The deadly Tiger dropped her blade and grabbed Cindy?s wrist. Cindy jerked her hand away and the Asian mouthed some empty words and dropped to her knees. She looked confused and clawed at her own chest before falling face down. The computer reported dutifully by her number that she was dead. Apparently Cindy?s blade had struck perfectly upward and punctured or cut through the Tiger?s heart. In just that fraction of a second a tough young bitch died and another lived. It could have so easily gone the other way.

Cindy picked up the spare blade and skated to where a Tiger was on top of a Blue Angel punching away. The downed girl was helpless. Her face was a read pulp and the front of her mouth was toothless. Cindy didn?t waist anytime. She skated behind the girl and in one motion drove both her knives down and around jamming both in and upward under the Tiger?s arms. Then my girl slashed back and opened up the Asian?s armpits. The victorious Tiger screamed and fell backwards. The Tiger?s gloves were red with Blue Angel blood, but now she hugged herself screaming and recoated the gloves with her own blood. With the Tiger lying on her victims legs screaming, Cindy raised her right skate and brought it straight down with crushing force. The Tiger?s eyes were closed and her mouth was open screaming. The four wheels came down, shattering the Tiger?s mouth breaking off top and bottom teeth at the gum and jamming her open mouth far wider than it had ever been designed. The girl jerked once, pissed on the Blue Angel?s belly and then went limp. Cindy made sure by drawing her bloody right skate back and delivering a toe kick to the side of the girl?s head. The blade entered the bitch?s ear and Cindy had to shake her leg to get her blade free.

My daughter reached down and grabbed her teammate?s limp hand, yelling for her to get back into the fight. The girl coughed up blood and spit out broken teeth and slowly rolled over on her elbows crawling out from under the dead Tiger. Cindy cursed and skated away to another pair. This time the Tiger and Blue Angel were locked together side-by-side ripping each other bloody with the metal fingernails. I couldn?t say who was ahead, but Cindy ended the contest by a savage kick to the Asian?s lower back. The toe blade ripped into the otherwise involved fighter. The Tiger arched her back. Suddenly the Blue Angle rolled her over and mounted the bitch, punching down to the face. Cindy grabbed a hand and put a spare blade in it. The girl nodded. The Tiger was on her back bleeding badly from the metal knuckle blade pounding. The Blue Angel jammed the blade down, first into one breast and then the other. The Tiger screamed and grabbed for the blade capturing the Blue Angel?s wrist. The struggled for the blade while it was still inside the Tiger?s blood spurting tit. Cindy ended the struggle by driving her skated down on the bridge of the girl?s nose. The blood was so thick it was hard to tell whether the face had caved in or whether the nose had simple spread over the face and disappeared.

Cindy helped the victorious Blue Angel to stand and they went after the remaining pair. The Tiger had just opened up the Blue Angel with a dragged knee blade from the crotch to the breast bone. The Blue Angel?s exposed guts poured through her fingers as she struggled to stuff them back in. The Tiger?s short-lived triumph ended when Cindy sank a knife into her back and the other Blue Angel finished her off by pulling off the screaming girl?s eye goggles and driving her retrieved blade into the bitch?s right eye socket. Five minutes into the fight and the pit was cleared: four dead Tigers, one dead Blue Angel, one still crawling and two hurt but armed with bloody blades and working as a team!

I looked at the rest of the track. Trina was still skating around almost untouched. Her technique was to swoop in behind fighting Tigers and slash their legs or back. She didn?t stay long enough to finish anything, but she was turning battle after battle around. I don?t know if she was a coward, but she was surely a sneaky bitch. Trina?s little game came to a quick end when a Tiger saw her stab another Tiger in the back as she sped pass. The watching Tiger had just finished slicing off a Blue Angel?s breasts, an act of utter cruelty since the girl was already dead. The breast slicing Tiger stood up and raced after Trina.

Trina swooped in behind two girls fighting against the interior wall. Once again the Tiger had the positional advantage and the Blue Angel was being shredded against the flesh rippers as well as taking a beating from bladed fists and knees. The Tiger was hurt too, but she was going to win this fight. That was until Trina slammed into her from behind and started pumping her knife in and out of the girl?s right side. Six times she plunged the knife into the Tiger?s flesh and six times the Tiger screamed. Trina grabbed the girl?s blood matted black hair hanging from the back of her helmet and pulled her backwards freeing the bleeding Blue Angel. The freed girl drove her knee up into the Asian?s crotch to exact some revenge for her bleeding crotch and thighs. The Tiger screamed and went down a gaping whole in her latex exposing her bleeding cunt. The Tiger hit the ground just as her vengeful teammate swooped down on Trina.

Warned by her teammate?s sudden cry, Trina twisted away. The swinging knife that would have ripped into her kidneys instead sliced through her side sending a spray of blood when the knife sliced outward leaving a deep eight centimeter long gash in Trina?s otherwise unmarked side. The freed Blue Angel grabbed the Tiger?s stabbing wrist and twisted around. The attacking Tiger tripped over her fallen teammate and hit the wall face first. The freed Blue Angel drove her knee into the back of the Tiger?s neck. The bitch dropped her bloody blade and just hung there, nailed to the wall by the flesh rippers. The Blue Angel put her left hand on the back of the bitch?s helmet and pulled her bloody knee blade from the base of the girl?s skull. The Blue Angel turned to thank Trina, but the speedster was moving away, trailing blood and knifing Tigers in the back or slashing them on the back of the legs.

I felt a sudden pain and shifted my focus back to Cindy. She was back against a wall. A blade was stuck in her right shoulder. Apparently when she and her teammate had left their place of victory they had run into two Tiger survivors of the open infield fight. The one with the blade had driven Cindy against the wall and buried a knife in her right shoulder. The Tiger was on her knees in front of Cindy clawing at her belly. Cindy had taken the bitch?s knife in the meat of her shoulder and then turned the Tiger?s belly into a pin cushion. There must have been sixteen stab wounds. The girl?s life was pouring out from between her fingers.
    Nearby Cindy?s teammate was winning her fight. She had lost her helmet and one ear to either a claw or a bite. The other girl was on her back with a knife shoved under her chin. The bloody blade could be seen in the girl?s open mouth. Cindy?s teammate was having trouble getting her blade out of the girl?s head!

Just then a Tiger skated out of another quadrant. She had a knife and went straight for Cindy?s teammate?s exposed back. Cindy jerked the blade out of her shoulder sending a spurt of blood with it and threw the knife. These weren?t throwing knives and it tumbled through the air. The hilt hit the Tiger in the face and staggered her. The blade clattered on the infield and Cindy?s teammate gave up on her own blade and reached for the free blade. The Tiger recovered and drove her blade downward into the Blue Angel?s back. Cindy?s teammate moaned, twisted around in agony and thrust the retrieved blade upward burying it into the Tiger?s cunt. It was a perfect strike. The Tiger screamed and lunged backward taking the blade with her and leaving her own in the Blue Angel?s back. Cindy?s teammate tried to get to her hands and knees but was unable to press up with the blade in her back. She was coughing up blood. It might have penetrated a lung. In any case I thought Cindy might be without a partner now.

The Tiger fell to her knee and reached down to grab the blood slicked handle of the knife jutted out of her cunt. Cindy started forward, but just then Trina skated in from behind and drove slammed her fist into the back of the girl?s neck and then hopped expertly over the dying Blue Angel. The Tiger fell forward, her hands still on the blade. She hit and screamed, driving the knife deeper into her inner core. She trembled on the ground with her hips elevated, held off the floor by the knife handle. Blood gushed out of her cunt and pooled under her crotch. She whimpered and just stayed in place unable to move, bleeding out.

Cindy skated forward slowly and pulled the blade out of her former friend?s back and picked up the thrown one. She had two hands and three knives. She turned to follow Trina. The speedster was dodging two Tigers, neither with blades. They were apparently the only other survivors of the infield battles. Trina slashed and retreated, taking strikes by knuckle blades and leaving gashes by her knife edge. The third Blue Angel from Cindy?s pit skated out of the enclosure. Her face was barely recognizable as human, let alone as a pretty girl?s. She was still groggy. Cindy skated over to her and gave her a spare blade and then slowly skated to where Trina was dancing.

One of the girls turned around to confront Cindy a fraction too late. Cindy drove both her knives forward spearing the Asian?s already bloody bared breasts. The girl howled and grabbed for Cindy?s wrists. Cindy?s knee took the girl in the belly, just missing the cunt, but still slashing through the bloody latex and the soft flesh underneath. The girl?s knees gave way and she fell hard. Her breasts stretched upward for a second, held by the blade within and the blades exited cruelly slicing both breasts in half. Blood gushed and the girls grabbed her body parts trying to hold them together. Cindy wasn?t Trina. She didn?t leave any prisoners behind. She drove her toe spike into the Tiger?s cunt. The girl screamed and fell backwards doubling her skates under her ass. Cindy drove both knives downward and speared the up-thrusting belly, and then she slashed open the girl?s guts. The girl emptied the contents of her bladder and bowels and died as Cindy skated after the other Tiger who had taken flight.

Trina nodded and waved Cindy to follow her. Out on the track the fights had rolled to the inner wall. There were bodies of both teams scattered about. Lone girls crawled painfully leaving trails of blood, fighting to stay alive. But in several places fists and knees still flew and young flesh was still being carved and bruised. Trina skated along the middle of the track intervening only when a Blue Angel was in trouble. Cindy and the busted up Blue Angel following her went on a killing spree falling on Tiger after Tiger, butchering them, and adding another battered Blue Angel to their cutthroat band.

Up ahead Trina ran into a standing Tiger wielding a blade. I checked around the track and this was the last standing Tiger. All the others were either tied up in fights or on the track, dead or wounded. Trina tried to skate around the girl, but the Tiger cut her off. They clashed just on the northern turn half way up the bank. The Tiger was quick, but so was Trina. They ended up locked left hand to right wrist. Their blades were in the right hands and the left hands held the other?s deadly blade out of reach. It was a classic knife fight stalemate, only the skates made it different.

Trina had the slightly higher position and they started rolling down the bank. The Tiger tried to stop the descent by turning her left skate and kneeing with her right leg, but what she didn?t see was a dead Blue Angel lying face up with only one tit left. The Tiger?s left foot hit the corpse as her right knee blade opened up Trina?s left thigh. The Tiger fell backwards dragging Trina down on top. If her knee had been higher it might have gutted Trina, instead it slashed open her thigh and caused the speedster to rotate slightly. With her left thigh elevated, Trina brought her right knee up between their bodies. When the Tiger completed her fall lying across the dead Blue Angel, Trina?s right knee tore into the Tiger?s belly at the level of her navel. The Tiger screamed. Trina moaned as her thigh was ripped and spiked, but she put her weight on her right knee and bore deep into the belly flesh. Gutted by knee and knee blade the Tiger screamed and rolled.

Trina hit the track hard on her side. Her bloody left leg flopped uselessly. The gutted Tiger tried to crawl on top, but when she rose up her guts spilled out of her slashed open belly. She looked down in horror and died still holding Trina?s knife hand. Trina pushed the bitch off and rolled over to sit on the track and look at her thigh. The nano-bots helped staunch some of the blood flow or she might have bled out there and then.

By the time Cindy and her killing crew of six surviving Blue Angels arrived Trina was up on her skates. A trail of dead Tigers followed behind my gleefully murderous daughter. I could feel her maniacal delight through the sensory link. This brutal game had turned my sweet little girl into Cindy the Ripper. I think she would have killed the rest of the Tigers but the buzzer sounded. The fighting actually stopped! The girls were too exhausted to continue on when they had a choice to stop. Now they had to make a circle of the track. Cindy and Trina led eight Blue Angels around the track gathering up others in their wake. Medical technicians waited now to save the survivors once the five minutes were up.

I checked the board. Ten green lights still flashed besides Tiger?s names so ten of them were officially alive, but I saw only one crawling mindlessly around the bottom of the track sliding over dead bodies stacked against the inner wall. Eighteen green lights flashed besides the Blue Angel names and twelve of them were actually up on the skates helping one another make the circuit. Some had to be supported by their companions, but they slowly made the circuit, picking up survivors along the way. By the time all five bells had rung the issue was settled. Thirteen Blue Angels had made the round and only one Tiger, the persistent crawler, had scored.

It was a stunning victory. In the end seventeen of the eighteen Blue Angel game survivors lived long enough to reach the healing tanks. Seven of the battered and humiliated Frisco Tigers did the same. This time for once the gang girls had been defeated. It was a match that would be talked about for a long time. A serious debate among fans broke out as to Trina?s slash and run tactics or Cindy?s terminator style was the cause of the surprising victory. Learned discussions followed and predicted that a shift to more intelligent team play would revolutionize the game. Actually I thought it was Sondra and Cindy?s early dominance that had done the most to give the Blue Angels a slight edge and that Trina?s slash and run strategy had done the rest to keep things from getting out of hand due to the Tiger?s individual fighting advantages. In either case, the debate made Cindy and Trina objects of fame and brought about an invitation to enter other extreme matches, roller derby as well as individual fighting. But that is another story.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Angry

FABULOUS, but:

Exhausted by the carnage I took advantage of the sixty minute //break in the action and ate some food. The Final Game would have 32 Blue Angels and six blades going against 33 Frisco Tigers with five blades. The nano-bots made a faithful report of the injuries and estimated effectiveness of the fighting strength of the individual g...

[LOST MATERIAL AT JUNCTURE!!!]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...Continuation:

Exhausted by the carnage I took advantage of the sixty minute break in the action and ate some food. The Final Game would have 32 Blue Angels and six blades going against 33 Frisco Tigers with five blades. The nano-bots made a faithful// [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just great stuff,

John

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

actually I intentionally reposted the entire last paragraph that had gotten cut off...nothing lost just a few lines repeated...I prefer to see it that way when it happens to others because of the way I read...so nothing missing...just quick and dirty cutting and pasting on my part

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ... EXCELLENT CARNAGE, as always! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Abbyfan

Mr. Cage,

"Fantabulous" as always.........thanks for posting......it doesn't get any more brutal.....or vivid......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a superb summer surprise: a new stories from Mr. Cage! Although I'm not so much into that roller-coasting thing (that doesn't exist as a sport here in old europe), I loved the length of the story, Cindy and her friends slashing around ... continuing while they were hurt themselves.

A true Mr. Cage massfight!

Any other stories coming soon from you?