Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Me and Big Mean Women

I work in Shitzburg, if you know what I mean. The industrial part of town goes on for maybe eight miles in every direction from Honey's Tavern where I drink when I'm not at home or at work. Home is a 2 bedroom dump in what was a nice working class neighborhood in 1950, and work is a Scrap Metal reclamation factory where I push one red button to make the compactor crush car parts, old refrigerators and stripped cables into eight foot cubic quarter ton blocks. After the thundering squish of metal into meta is done, I push a yellow button to raise the jaws of the machine, and then I press a blue button for a door to open under the "package" and drop the "package" into the floor below onto a conveyor that takes it out to a ramp that hangs over a truck parked in the ally.

I do this three finger dance maybe 60 t0 80 times a day. I've done this job now since my 1st and last year of Junior College, and that means 11 years. I have a wife who at 5 foot 6 inches and 130 pounds is to die for even to this day, with 36 inch DD Cup boobs, huge 1980s disco style heaps of curly ash brown hair, and a sly face that reminds me of Winona Ryder, that big tittted girl from the movies. I saw in in 'Dracula' and 'Girl Interrupted', which my wife dragged me to. Fucking her is to die for. But being married to her is fucked enough to wanna see her die!

This city has been depressed so long and the only work you can get is so dead end and mean hearted that the people around, mean and women, have become hard hearted and rather sadistic in their ideas of Big Fun.

Me and about 5 guys and 3 secretaries from The Job got off work at Noon cause we had no scrap left to press. That was the bad news. The god news was that there was a Fight planned for the ally out back of Honey's Tavern scheduled to encourage the Lunch Crowd to drink so we had just enough time to pound down three beers and a few shots and go out the back door in time to see 2 huge whores stripping, one 35 year old local black girl named Mable, who weighed maybe 220 pounds, stood 5 foot 5 inches and had a huge dimpled belly sagging over her pussy. But damn her boobs were 55 inch K-Cups and the way they swayed and boobed made my tool stand up and bob in my slacks! Just wearing black stockings, a garter belt, and black high heel pumps, you could smell the whisky and semen on he breath as she panted and puffed to work up steam.

Her challenger was a 47 year old Ukrainian whore known as Karola from the railroad yard stroll whose 70 inch boobs were remarkably swollen with marshmallow meat and hung over her cream colored slacks. She reminded me of Rosanne the sarcastic TV lady. Her fists were like a steel worker's and I began to say good-bye to Mable's friendly baby face. Now I was truly rigid as re-bar in my pants!

Honey, ( a 68 year old Korean War Veteran), passed around a quart of his cheapest bourbon and then threw a wad of about $150 bucks down on the asphalt and every one of us fished out a ten or twenty to add to the pile. Both sweating factory whores looked at the heap, then us, (there was about 13 of us), then, nodded to each other.

With a throaty roar Karola charged the big black girl with her fists swinging like hammers! Mable actually covered her head and took the blows on her forearms letting the big Slavic bitch-hippo back her through the crowd and into the bricks wall if the tavern. Everybody was cat-calling and hooting. Tears streaming Mable dropped on her lard ass and in an instant of desperation, rocked back and kicked both high heels up into Karola's crotch. If the Ukrainian woman hadn't of been wearing pants the fear driven kick would have driven the black girls high heels like daggers up into her uterus! The Slavic whore staggered back, emptying her bladder so her pants were suddenly drenched. Now we were all stamping and rooting for our Home Girl!

Mable scrambled to her knees, and was raising her amazingly petite fists when the pain enraged white woman dragged her up by the shoulders and head butted her face so hard the crunch actually echoed in the ally. This pulped Mable's broad negro nose and scarlet blood gooshed from her ruined face. Trying to uncross her eyes Mable went bananas and lurched into the other woman with her fists pumping like locomotive pistons, hammering a flurry of maybe 20 deep meat punches into flopping wet white tits.

Roaring, the Ukrainian amazon grabbed Mable by the sides of her head and one, two, three, head butted her three times in rapid succession. The third blow drove Mable's nose bone up into her brain like a spike! The black woman shuddered like a power line had dropped on her back. In that she wasn't wearing any panties, everybody could see and smell the long ropy turds sliding out of her ass as her nervous system sputtered and crashed.

Mable plopped onto the asphalt, eyes rolled up into her skull so all you could see was white eye horror on her face!

Everybody whooped and hollered and passed the bottle. This was no fight, but the killing was good. Eddy the Pervert was heaving the black girls floppy corpse into the back of his Studebaker Wagonaire, ( a service he mysteriously preformed free of charge after these fights), when a husky female voice whispered:

"I've seen better fights in Shirley Temple movies!"

Karia stepped out of the shadows and into the piss and gasoline stink of the ally. My hose jerked like a snake bitten by a mongoose and I knew the wet spot would show on my pants and I didn't care. About the same height as my wife Jennifer but about 15 pounds heavier and with 44 G Cupped breasts that were slung firm and haughty from her tanned ribs she pealed off her tight blue-jeans and stood, proud, naked and smelling of woman right next to me! An Italian-Irish mongrel she wore her freckles and her knife scars like a woman warrior who fought her way up from the gutter to the sidewalk and took shit from no one!

"I liked that black girl, " Karia smiled. "Now see if you wanna try that shite with me..."

My limp rope turned back into a flag pole in salute.

Karola mumbled some slavic mountain girl curses in a thundering rumble and the fight was on. Twenties and even fifties hit the pile of money on the ground as the two women collided like bitch tyrannosaur in some prehistoric jungle. Their fists were like sledgehammers as teeth splashed out of smacked faces with mouthfuls of blood. Their who bodies shuddered as they traded broadsides of iron cannonball punches. Ribs cracked like whips and their eyes egged up and purpled right before our eyes! They waded together driving wicked hooks shots up under each others ribs into livers and spleens. Wildly they swung sideways shots that rocked them back and forth from one bare foot to the other. Soon Karola was wheezing her curses and sweat was pouting down her flabby pendulous breast. Still she raged on, and child of both Russian and American prisons where girls learned to kill with their fists by the time they left Juvy for adult penitentiaries. Her ham sized fists dropped like thunderbolts on Karia's head and shoulders as Karia worked the Ukrainian whores sand-bag boobs like speed-bags at a gym. Soon her punches were shattering ribs behind the deep bosom-meat. The Slavic woman began to vomit black arterial blood and found herself backed through the crowd into the wall! Pinned to the bricks she fired knees up into the Iris-Italian girl's naked wet crotch that hoisted her off of her feet, but yowling with agony the younger woman, (she was 2 years older than my wife), just surged forward, slugging pile-driver fists deep into Karola's flabby abdomen, rupturing her spleen.

Suddenly the Ukrainian whore threw up her head and blood poured over her lips like an overflowing toilet. It just kept coming and coming like a toilet too, until it seemed the Slavic woman was washed in quarts of her own blood. Karia staggered backward, panting deep gasping lungfuls of air. As soon as the Irish-Italian girl had backed away, the Ukrainian woman belched loudly and toppled forward onto her face, stone cold dead.

The crowd went wild! Honey went back into the tavern to call Eddy the Pervert and tell him to come back.

Later, in the bar, Karia found me at my regular booth in the back where I could be alone with the jukebox. It was playing "Only the Lonely" and I was drinking like a professional drunk. Karia slid into the booth beside me and her strong fingers found my cock in my pants. I shrugged my shoulders.

Karia and I had been an item once. Once when we were both kids. Way back before I got Jennifer pregnant and discovered myself married and working at the Scrap Factory. Then when she lost the baby, I think I lost my marriage. Jenn was a sex fiend. Perverted as a dream come true. But it has been a long road of living to bone her. ANd I needed something else. Something, I don't know. Feeling her heat beside me, I remembered Karia the way she was in High School. and the way she came shamelessly and roaring on top of me under the bleechers. I felt her nose in my throat and I could tell she remembered too.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" She whispered.

I looked her right in her green eyes, and under my breath said: "I wish my wife was dead. I wish someone would kill her dead!"

"Gimme some quarters for the jukebox". I passed her a handful of change.

She slipped away. "Don't mess with Bill" was playing as she wrapped herself around me and licked my ear with her tongue.

All she said was; "Okay". [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 26, 2007 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Ted Mark ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good stuff, enjoyed it alot!

MikeJV