Here are a couple new matches for everybody. Enjoy!

<font color=""Red""><font size=""4""><a href="http://"http://www.afwwrestling.com/Match_Episode_3_Stratus-Varon_vs_Greenwald-Laurer.html"" target="_blank">
Trish Stratus/Lisa Marie Varon vs. Nora Greenwald/Joanie Laurer</a>
</font></font>

th 18657 Trish Stratus 071 123 1084lo th 18673 SKS WWE Divas 2005 Victoria 001 123 144lo th 18928 Nora Greenwald 016 123 50lo th 18938 Joanie Laurer 3 123 544lo

Trish finally unwrapped the tag rope around Nora?s throat and allowed the auburn-haired grapple to collapse to the canvas, hacking and coughing as she sucked in much needed oxygen. Lisa Marie tagged her partner in as she pulled the still oxygen-challenged grappler up and held her in place. The Queen of Queens entered and unloaded a stiff kick into Nora?s exposed ribs; the impact sending her crashing to the canvas.

With a handful of hair, Trish yanked Nora off the canvas and shoved her into the ropes. As the former Miss Madness rebounded, the Queen of Queens caught her, lifted her into the air and drove her into the canvas with a thunderous spinebuster slam that had Nora howling and writhing in pain. As Nora struggled to shake off the pain coursing through her back and stand up, Trish waited patiently a few feet away. When the redhead finally stood, Trish rushed forward and took the Minnesota native to the mat with her AIR CANADA [Lou Thesz press followed by a flurry of rights and lefts]. Courtney finally moved in and began to count and at four, Trish ceased her pounding and got up off the dazed Nora.

Trish tagged Lisa Marie back into the match and the brunette yanked Nora off the mat only to lace into her with a short-armed clothesline that sent the auburn haired beauty back to the canvas. The brunette pulled Nora up and hoisted her onto her shoulders in a fireman?s carry. A second later, Lisa Marie had spun Nora around and drove her into the mat with THE SPIDER?S WEB [fireman?s carry into a side slam]; Nora?s back sustaining more abuse.

With the sexy country beauty prone on the canvas, Lisa Marie hovered beside her opponent before turning her back to her. The sexy brunette began to shimmy-and-shake and then, leapt into the air for a backflip press. However, at the last second, Nora raised her knees and the Black Widow smashed stomach first into them before she collapsed onto the canvas in a fetal ball.

<font size=""4""><font color=""Red"">Cori Nadine vs. Cindy Phillips</font></font>

th 18117 Cori Nadine 18 123 256lo th 18123 Cindy Phillips 3 123 689lo

Cori quickly kipped back to her feet, bounced off the ropes and nailed a rising Cindy with a wicked running kneelift that sent the powerful blonde tumbling across the canvas. Again, Cori bounced off the ropes, but as she did, Cindy kipped up from the mat and as the brunette rebounded, Perfection rushed forward and nailed Cori with a wicked running clothesline that nearly decapitated the brunette.

With a look of utter contempt on her face, Cindy yanked Cori up off the mat and into her arms. The blonde took a couple steps toward the ropes before she fell backwards and drove Cori into the canvas with a fall-away slam that elicited a yelp of agony from the former champion while Cindy popped back to her feet and struck a double bicep pose for the crowd.

Perfection moved in behind Cori and locked on a hammerlock that had the brunette objecting loudly. Abruptly, Cindy spun her opponent around while keeping the brunette?s right arm cinched up between her shoulderblades. The blonde then lifted Cori into the air and violently bodyslammed her opponent onto her right arm; the former champion shrieking as pain erupted in her shoulder and elbow.

CINDY: Hey champ?am I still a loser? Do I still beat up has-beens? Wait??I guess I do???..I?M KICKING YOUR *** !!!!

Cindy continued her assault as she pulled Cori up by her wounded arm and locked on a twisting wristlock before wringing the brunette?s arm and sending her to her knees. With Cori on her knees, Cindy grabbed her foe by her wrist and spun into her opponent with a Dragon Arm Wringer. Cori rolled back and forth across the mat as her shoulder was aflame with agony.

JENNY: Ouch! I felt that down here.
STACY: Yeah, Cindy means to make that arm unusable.

The blonde powerhouse moved in and continued her assault on Cori?s arm as she rolled the brunette onto her back, placed her opponent?s arm on the mat and then held it in place by pressing her boot into the palm of the distressed grappler. Methodically, Cindy began stomping away at Cori?s arm; first her forearm, then the elbow and finally the brunette?s already tortured shoulder. Each stomp elicited a cry of anger and anguish from the Degeneration ***** leader which prompted Perfection to answer with trash talk of her own.

CINDY: C?mon Cori. I thought you were so much better than me. You just biding your time? Here?s a news flash??..YOU **** !! I?M PERFECTION AND HERE?S WHY!

The perfect blonde pulled Cori up by her throbbing arm, cinched the limb up between her shoulderblades and then lifted the brunette up onto her shoulders. Cindy walked around the ring with her victim in place before she abruptly stopped in her tracks and dropped Cori shoulder-first across her knee; the shoulderbreaker causing the former champion to scream out before collapsing onto the canvas in a writhing heap.

For the complete matches as well as other great action, just click on the links above.