Here are two more new matches. ENJOY!
<a href="http://"http://www.afwwrestling.com/Match_Episode_3_Michaels_vs_Marzolla.html"" target="_blank"><font color=""Red""><font size=""4"">
DEVON MICHAELS vs. LATASHA MARZOLLA
</font></font></a>
th 89915 LaTasha Marzolla 31 123 132lo th 89921 Devon Michaels 41 123 847lo

LATASHA: You think that intimidates me? I?ve beaten up girls twice your size with my bare fists, and now their letting me do whatever I want in a match? What the **** do you expect to do to me?
DEVON: Only this.

Suddenly Devon smashed Latasha across the face with her title, sending the blonde to the canvas.

Devon picked Venus up, delivering a knee to her crotch, causing Latasha to scream in pain. Devon held her up, before spinning around and clotheslining Latasha to the ground. Devon immediately jumped on top for a cover.

ONE?

TWO?

THR?.

Latasha kicked out, but still held her aching crotch. Devon backed up as Latasha slowly got to her feet. Devon let out a scream, ran forward, and slammed a knee into the side of her head. Latasha hit the ground dazed, as again Devon attempted a cover.

ONE?

TWO?

THRE?

Again Latasha kicked out as Devon stood up posing. She grabbed her title and held it up again, before aiming it at Latasha. Venus slowly started to get up as Devon ran forward looking for the killing shot. Suddenly Latasha launched a punch straight at Devon?s ***** . Devon let out a blood curling scream, before hitting the canvas, nearly in tears, and holding her crotch.

<a href="http://"http://www.afwwrestling.com/Match_Episode_3_Miles_vs_Gomez.html"" target="_blank"><font color=""Red""><font size=""4"">
MIKAYLA MILES vs. KRISTHIN GOMEZ
</font></font></a>
th 90833 Kristhin Gomez 5 123 387lo th 90835 Mikayla Miles 27 123 744lo

Both women slowly emerged from their corners and began circling each other. Finally, Mikayla stopped in her tracks and called for a test of strength. A look that said ?Gimme a break? came over Kristhin?s face just before she nodded at her opponent and then launched a thunderous kick into Mikayla?s well toned abs. Instead of doubling over the Mile High Model, the blow barely stunned Mikayla and a look of frustration came over Kristhin?s face when a second kick also failed to produce the desired result.

Kristhin then grabbed Mikayla by the wrist and tried to whip her across the ring. However, the brunette put on brakes and could not be moved by the exotic Spaniard. Again Kristhin tried to budge her opponent and again the Colorado native stopped in her tracks. When the redhead tried a third time, Mikayla quickly reversed the move and pulled her opponent into a thunderous short-armed clothesline that flipped Kristhin completely before she crashed to the canvas.

The Mile High Model yanked her opponent off the mat, grabbed her by the wrist and whipped her across the ring. When the redhead rebounded, Mikayla caught her, lifted Kristhin into the air, spun around and drove her into the canvas with a thunderous spinebuster slam that left the Barcelona Bomber writhing on the mat. Mikayla wasted no time as she then lifted the agonized redhead up, pressed her high over her head and then planted her with a sick-looking military press slam.

LISA: Mikayla is living up to her reputation as a monster. She is destroying Kristhin and that is no small task.
JENNY: Everybody is small compared to Mikayla.

As Kristhin lay on the canvas near the middle of the ring, favoring her back, Mikayla yanked the redhead up and scooped her into her arms as if for a bodyslam. Instead, the Amazon drove the redhead?s spine into her knee with a wicked backbreaker. A half-scream, half-yelp escaped Kristhin?s lips before the Mile High Model lifted her foe into the air again. This time however, Mikayla backed up a couple of steps before she fell backwards and tossed Kristhin over the top rope and down to the arena floor with a sick-looking fall-away slam. A ?HOLY **** ? chant erupted from the crowd as Kristhin smashed into the thinly padded arena floor and then rolled to a stop beside the ringside barricade.

________

For the entire matches, click the links above or click the link below to enjoy other great matches!