Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post A Day At The Mall

Here a story from the old sexboards forum.

"A Day At The Mall"
    by Ceci

The birds awoke me early that Wednesday morning. Rolling over and throwing a pillow over my head I attempted to return to my deepened slumber. I had purposely taken a day of vacation from my busy job as a CPA to catch up on some much-needed sleep and to shop for an elegant dress for my brother?s wedding. Tax season had just ended and seeing another 1040 Form from the all-famous procrastinators was not on my agenda that day. This day was for me. Darlene?s day off!

As I drifted in and out of sleep I attempted to empty my mind, but, finally I gave in; this is fruitless, I thought. I may as well start the day earlier than anticipated and take my time. Rising with a long stretch of my arms and legs, I padded out to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Opening my blinds that overlooked six acres of forested land I sat and watched the sky brighten and the wildlife enjoying their breakfast at the various feeders I had placed amongst the trees. The birds seemed to make it a game by harassing the wooly squirrels that were merely trying to store away their winter food and provide for their families.

When the coffee was ready, I poured myself a generous cup, donned my robe and perched myself in my deck chair to enjoy the early morning fresh air. I unconsciously began to run the heel of my foot up and down my long sleek legs. Loosening up the tight muscles that had been still all night. I was at my prime at age 33. Exercise was on my daily agenda and I knew it was paying off for me.

I laid my head back on the chair still clutching my hot cup of coffee warming my hands. The nights had already started to turn chilly and it was still September. The steam curled up from my cup and my breath was present in the air each time I exhaled. I knew I had a long day ahead of me at the mall. I needed all the caffeine I could muster to find the exact perfect dress for the upcoming occasion.

After downing the last drop of coffee I headed inside to begin my morning routine of exercise. Dressing in my sports bra and warm up pants I mounted my stationery bike and began to peddle my usual fifteen miles. As I worked my way towards mile three, I could feel the endorphins rushing through my body. With my Walkman attached to my ears my rhythm became synonymous with the music. I always relied on music in every aspect of my life. I had become a music junkie in the last five years. My former lover got me totally engrossed in it and I learned to appreciate everything from elevator music to country. I also could now admit; yes, I really did like Barry Manilow and darn proud of it! Not only did the music motivate me, it also made the time go faster. Before I knew it, I had passed my fifteen mile mark and in record time. Climbing off the bike I was drenched in perspiration. After wiping my face and neck with my towel, I slowly began my cool down stretches. My muscles were taut but began to relax. Lying on my back on the floor I arched my back, leaning only on my hands and feet thrusting my stomach and breasts towards the ceiling. With the endorphins running through my body and the cooling down period was close to a sexual feeling. Perhaps that is the reason I enjoyed my exercise periods so much.

Noticing the time had quickly passed I bounded for the shower, hosing down and shampooing my hair. My long blond hair strung down my back and began to dry as I applied my make-up and selected my dress for the day. I chose one of my chic short skirts that hugged my hips and a deep blue silk blouse. Pawing through my drawer I found my brief blue lace bikini panties and matching bra. My favorite bra, which accentuated my full natural, breasts and just barely covered my perpetually stiff nipples. I pulled my thigh high nylons almost to my crotch and shimmied into my skirt. Wrapping the blue blouse around me, it picked up the iridescent blue in my eyes. My hair had naturally dried, but, needed a touch from the curling iron. Satisfied with my appearance, I slipped into my favorite and most comfortable black heels and headed out the door for a day of shopping.

Cruising down the expressway the sun was shining down through the sunroof of my BMW. I reached down and put in my favorite CD and cranked up the volume. Automatically I started singing along and keeping an even beat with the music on my steering wheel. Closing in on my exit, I glanced over my shoulder to change lanes. Thinking I had enough room I made my move only to hear a long honk and swerved back into my lane. Looking back to the offended driver I nodded a sincere apology only to receive a stoic stare over a pair of Ray-Bans from a beautiful brunette as she whizzed by in her bright red convertible. I again slowly eased over behind her and followed her down the off ramp. She gunned it as the light turned red obviously irritating several cars attempting to start through the intersection. With an extended finger, she sped on her way.

Pulling into the mall parking lot, I positioned myself in the mid section knowing that I was going to search the entire mall from chic boutiques to department stores to find the perfect gown and accessories from stem to stern, for my baby brothers wedding. As I pulled into an empty parking spot and turned off my engine, I checked my hair and make-up in the rear view mirror. Replacing my sunglasses I made the trek to the nearest mall door. Several cars stopped as I crossed in the designated crosswalk. One gentleman whistled and asked if he could join me. I politely smiled saying ?Thanks so much, but, you?re not my type.? ?Not a Mercedez?? he asked. ?No, wrong gender? I responded as I flipped the door open and began my day of shopping.

Ambling down the tree lined mall, I stopped at a few store windows and peered in. Nothing struck my eye. I came to my favorite boutique hoping I would get lucky and find just what I was looking for. I was well known in this establishment and by now they should know my American Express card number from memory. ?Good morning, Darlene!? said the petite sales clerk. ?A gracious good morning to you, Melissa!? I responded. Melissa was a gem. She knew my likes and dislikes and when new merchandise came in and there was something that she?d know I would approve of she would set it aside and leave a message on my voice mail describing the item in detail and what parts of my body would be accentuated. ?What can I help you with today?? she asked. ?I have an important wedding coming up next month. My little brother is finally taking the big step. It?s an evening wedding and reception. I?m looking for something stylish and sexy yet subdued. Does that make sense?? I asked. Her eyes lit up as she said, ?I think I have a few choices. Follow me.?

I purposely remained several steps behind to watch the magnificent wiggle of her firm ass. So many times I?ve wanted to invite her into the fitting room with me and observe her reaction. Just knowing she was directly outside the curtain and possibly peeking in was a definite turn on for me. Several times I did request her assistance with zippers and she took her time in doing so. This lovely sweet little thing would be a perfect appetizer for the main course.

In the right corner towards the back of the store was a rack of eveningwear. I stood back as Melissa selected four dresses for my review. Dropping one on the floor she exclaimed, ?Damn, I?m sorry Darlene. The floor may have soiled this one. Let me get you another in your size. It will just take me a moment.? ?No need, sweetheart,? I said with a smile and a wink, ?If I choose this particular dress, then you may replace it!? As she leaned to pick up the fallen garment, the short burgundy dress she was wearing rose to the darker portion of her pantyhose. Hoping she would take her time and possibly lean further kept me staring intently. But, to my dismay, she collected the garments and hung them all in a fitting room for me to try on. I entered the last fitting room and before closing the drape behind me, I set down my purse and leaned over to remove my heels. I glanced up to the mirror in front of me watching Melissa. Her eyes widened as my skirt rose well above my thigh highs. Hmmm, I thought, perhaps this little morsel would be interested in helping me with more than just zippers. I turned around smiling as I grabbed the edge of the curtain and said, ?Stay close by honey, I may need your assistance!? ?No problem, Darlene, Norma is watching the store.? Norma was the owner of the boutique and quite a stunning woman in her own right. I often wondered if perhaps she and Melissa might have more than an employer/employee relationship.

I purposely did not draw the drape completely shut, leaving it open about two inches. Just enough to allow Melissa a clear view. Again I faced the mirror and began to undress. I could see Melissa in the mirror. She was leaning against the wall looking towards the showroom floor.

I quickly disrobed and took the first dress off the hanger and stepped into it. Melissa had done it again; she knew exactly what would look good on me. As I was focussing my attention on my reflection in the mirror she said, ?How?s it going, Darlene? Anything you like yet?? ?Yes, indeed.? I said, ? This first one is definitely a keeper, but, it?s not quite what I had in mind for a wedding. However, I can use it for many occasions. Could you help me adjust it?? She opened the curtain and said ?Certainly, Darlene. If you want my opinion though, I think it would look much better on you if you weren?t wearing a bra.?

Smiling I said, ?I believe you are right, Melissa. Let?s see how it looks.? I moved my arms out of the sleeves and unhooked my bra, letting my breasts fall free, not at all attempting to cover myself. I repositioned the dress and Melissa zipped up the back. ?Oh Darlene, this is stunning! But if you don?t mind I think it just needs a bit more adjusting? she said as she reached around from behind me, ?Do you mind?? I felt my pulse racing wondering what she was going to do. ?Sure, Melissa, you?re the expert? I said. With that she pulled open the plunging neckline of the garment and slowly and deliberately cupped my right breast pulling it up higher, then did the same to the left breast. She took her time on each side gently squeezing as she pulled them up. I felt a stirring in my pussy. This lovely little thing was obviously enjoying it as much as I was and we both were breathing faster.

?There? she said ?Now, doesn?t that look better?? Still lost in the intense feeling of her sweet hands on my breasts, I couldn?t respond right away. Jarring back to the present I looked in the mirror and answered ?Oh yes, you were right as always!? She was pleased with herself no doubt and said, ?Well, you have such a fabulous body, you need show it off as much as possible!? Turning around facing her I said, ?Oh really? Do you think so?? as I reached out and stroked her lovely brown hair extending it down to her dimples. A slight blush rose to her cheeks as she glanced towards the floor. then back up at me with those melting brown eyes. Shyly, she stuttered, ?Uh, yeah, um?. Yes, I do think so? as she clutched my hand. Thinking perhaps that I had pressed my luck in touching her, I tried to pull my hand away, but, she held it firmly to her face, moving it down to her chin, then her neck. Slowly inching closer to her cleavage. Her breasts were heaving at a quickening pace. I held my cool, not completely sure what she was intending. She placed my hand on her right breast and whispered, ?I?ve felt yours, now it?s only fair that you feel mine.?

A warm wave rushed over me and my knees weakened. For well over two years, I have desired this sweet thing, and here she was steering my hand towards her small, but, impressively firm breast. She opened her neckline and guided my hand underneath her breast. She inhaled with one quick breath and exhaled a slow quiet moan and said, ?Finally. Finally after all this time I have your hand on my breast!? My pulse was out of control and I could feel my pussy moistening. Still with my hand in place, I reached under her chin, and tilted her face up. There was fire in her eyes as I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, as I gently massaged her breast. The heat overcame both of us as we probed each other?s mouths with our tongues. Pulling my hand out, she whined with dismay. Embracing her, she returned the favor. Locked in each other?s arms, I didn?t want to let go.

Several minutes had passed when Norma neared the fitting rooms and said, ?Melissa? Melissa? Are you back here?? We shockingly broke our embrace. Still panting, she said ?Yes, Norma. I?m helping Darlene with some fittings.? Norma responded, ?Oh, well, I really need to get to the bank before noon. Darlene, dear, can you do without Melissa for the moment? If not, I?ll delay my trip to the bank a few more minutes.? I did not want to let this ripe sweet tomato out of my arms, but, I knew this was her livelyhood and she was a single mother. Calming down and not letting go of Melissa or breaking eye contact, I spoke out ?Oh, Norma, not a problem. If I need assistance I?m sure Melissa would be able to dash back and help me with a zipper. Please don?t let me disrupt your business!?

Stroking Melissa?s face I whispered, ?Later, you sweet thing. I?ll have you later!? A bright smile came to her face as her breathing returned to normal. ?Yes, Darlene. OH YES!? With a brief kiss she returned to the sales floor as I tried to refocus myself on the task at hand.
    I tried on the three remaining dresses that Melissa had selected for me. All were very nice, but, not quite what I had in mind for my brother?s wedding. The first one, however, I just couldn?t resist. It was too perfect on me.

I returned to my clothes all the while remembering the touch of Melissa hands on my breasts and mine on hers, her soft lips on mine and her talented tongue probing my mouth. If only we had had more time. Who knows what would have happened? But, the ice had been broken and the path had been paved. This luscious baby doll with the sexy little wiggle was as interested in me as I was in her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Re: A Day At The Mall

I made my way across the mall entering the department store. Precious time had been lost thanks to that idiot, but, I was going to kill two birds with one stone in here. Hopefully the lovely brunette had not escaped while I was beating on the male ego.

I kept my pace slow as I meandered through the various departments, stopping in the cosmetic counter to see if any new colors had been added to my favorite collection. Not finding anything that I couldn?t live without, I made my way towards the ladies dresses, all the while keeping my eyes peeled for the lady I admired. After my encounter with the sweet Melissa, my appetite had been whetted. Strolling through the racks of clothing, I glanced over towards the shoe department across the aisle.

There she was. Seated in a chair while the salesman slipped a pair of shoes on her feet. Her short black skirt, uncannily similar to mine, inched up as she raised her long legs. Her white lacey blouse left very little to the imagination. Oh, how I wish I worked in retail! Keeping conversation with the salesman, she glanced over his head and made direct eye contact with me. It hit me. Now I know why she looked so familiar. The unforgiving bitch on the expressway! Flipping her long dark hair over her shoulder she stared at me intently. Not wanting to be obvious, I kept thumbing through the dresses in my size looking up occasionally to make sure she didn?t leave my sight. As I was in plain view of her, I ?accidentally? dropped my purse and bent over to retrieve it giving only her a view of my upper thighs and ass. Standing up, I peered over my shoulder. It was apparent she had enjoyed the view.

After her purchase, she made her way across the aisle and began going through dresses about fifty feet away from me. Only a few racks separating us, I moved to the next rack and she did the same. Spending as little time as possible and trying to actually look for the dress that I needed, we then both arrived at the same circular rack. Rotating to my left and her to her right we edged closer to each other, all the time making eye contact. At the same time we reached for the same garment. A jet-black velvet dress with sparsely placed sequins. It had a plunging neckline and a long slit up the right side. With her hand barely touching mine, we glared at each other intently.

?Excuse me,? she said ?But, I believe I chose this dress first!?
    Looking at her out of the corner of my eye, I slowly turned my head inhaling and thrusting out my breasts, as I replied with a slight chortle ?No I don?t think so.? Running my eyes up and down her delicious body, stopping at her eyes, I continued, ?Besides there is absolutely no way you could fit into a size three! You are kidding yourself! Try the next rack over, honey. It for the size nine?s and up! I?m sure there is something similar to this one that is more appropriate for you.?

Yanking the hanger out of my hand she said, ?I?m a model, dear. Anything over a size three hangs on me. The most elegant and exclusive designers from around the world have fit me. I think I know what fits and looks best on me!?

?Hangs?? I replied while catching a glimpse of her deep cleavage, ?Sweetheart, the only place this dress would hang is on a hanger in your closet, after you split the seams from squeezing your wide hips into it!?
    Squinting at me while catching her breath she said, ?I beg to differ and besides, I had it first!? She spun around and headed for the fitting room.
    Still within my reach, I grabbed her long brown hair and said, ?Wait! We?ll both try it on and I will prove my point. That is?? as I crossed my arms under my breasts??unless you are afraid I am right??

Seething, she answered, ?By all means. Come with me and I will prove the victor!?
    We made our way through the ladies department, with me watching every curve and muscle of her body move as she walked. Her legs were perfectly proportioned and it was obvious she too had a daily exercise routine. Her ass was a bit larger than mine was, but, rounded and firm. Her dark tan clearly showed through her white lacey blouse. My mouth began to water. Melissa had whetted my appetite, now, I have the main course, perhaps, with a final dessert of Melissa this evening. Could I be so lucky in a single day?
    We reached the rear of the ladies department. There stood 4 doors protruding from the back wall that housed the fitting rooms. She opened one door and entered, hanging the prize dress on one of the hooks perpendicular to the full-length mirror that extended along the entire back wall. One of the nice things I loved about this particular store was the fact that they had enormous fitting rooms with ceiling to floor walls and doors. The privacy was totally guaranteed and little could be heard from within or from outside. Since it was mid-week, we were virtually alone in the area, aside from two lovely sales clerks that were at our beckoned call.

I stood outside the opened door wondering if I should wait outside or join her. Just then one of the sales girls approached and said, ?Ladies, is there anything I can help you with? May I get either of you some coffee, tea or perhaps champagne?? She glanced inside the fitting room and her eyebrows raised as she said, ?Oh, Alexandra, I didn?t notice that was you! I am so sorry! Please forgive my negligence! I have your favorite champagne chilled in the cooler, shall I fetch a glass for you and your friend??

She flipped around flinging her long locks over her shoulder and answered, ?Yes, Marie, you may bring me a glass of champagne.? Glancing at me I added, ?I would simply love a glass as well, thank you.?

Turning my attention back to her I said, ?Alexandra, is it? Let me introduce myself as well. My name is Darlene. I do recall seeing you on several magazine covers and catalogs. Isn?t it amazing what they can do with air brushing these days? Probably shave off a couple of inches from those breeder hips!?

Lowering her voice she replied, ?I am a perfect size three and after our champagne is delivered, I shall prove it! Well, are you going to just stand there?? She said as she attempted to undo the top two buttons on her blouse. ?Or are you going to take a seat and see exactly how a woman?s body should look??

With a sarcastic smirk on my face and pulling my long blond hair over my right shoulder, letting it cascade down over my right breast, I chose a models strut, making my way into the fitting room and leaving the door slightly ajar. Then, I took a seat in the over stuffed chair at the corner. Next to the chair was a mahogany table holding a Ming vase filled with fresh long-stemmed red roses. The aroma of the roses filled the entire room. I carefully crossed my legs as my tight skirt rose up showing the lace of my thigh tops. Draping my left leg over my right, I balanced my shoe on the end of my toes as I rocked my leg up and down. Alexandra continued trying to unbutton her blouse in a teasing way.
    ?By the way, Darlene,? she said, ?You probably don?t know that I recognize you as the bitch that tried to cut me off on the expressway this morning. I never forget a blond in a BMW.?

?That was purely accidental, Alexandra, as my non-verbal motion indicated. Just as, I am sure, you running the red light at the bottom of the off ramp was just an error. But, if you insist on a formal apology, please accept mine now.? I answered.
    With a puzzled look on her face she asked, ?How did you know that? Anyway, the light had just turned red. I had plenty of time!?

Flipping my leg even higher as I laughed and said, ?How did I know? Heavens, Alexandra, maybe the honking of horns was a clue? Or perhaps the two-inch nail on your middle finger gave you away! And, I see those nails of yours are hampering your effort to undo your blouse. Do you need some help? Being a CPA, I must keep my nails at a reasonable length.?
    Struggling and frustrated she said, ?Well, if you don?t mind. Every inch of my body must be perfect and sometimes one must give up certain small comforts. Long nails are one of many!?

Standing up, I adjusted my skirt, poking my thumbs down into the waistband to assure the right amount of cleavage would be visible. Walking to the middle of the room, she dropped her hands to her side. She had managed to undo the top button and the second was halfway through the hole. With both hands. I moved her soft tresses so that it draped down her back. Grabbing her hair as if to form a ponytail, I ran my hands to the ends extending it to the max and allowing it to fall gracefully and naturally down her back. While doing so, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back with a satisfied sigh. It took every ounce of self-control not to lean forward and run my tongue from one side of her neck to the other. Just as I was about to reach up to begin my chore, there was a tapping on the door.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The sales clerk spoke up saying, ?Alexandra? It?s Marie. I have your champagne. May I come in??

Taking a nervous step back from me Alexandra answered, ?Certainly, Marie, please bring it on in!? The door creaked open as Marie made her way in with a silver tray holding two champagne filled glasses. Setting them on the table she arose and asked, ?Is there anything more I can get for you??

Alexandra scanned the room and replied, ?No thank you, Marie. This will be fine for now.?
    ?Very well,? said Marie, ?but, if you need anything at all, or a refill on your champagne, just press the call button behind you on the wall.?
    ?Thank you, Marie,? said Alexandra as she slipped her a fifty-dollar bill.

Amazed I said, ?You must pay for service? All l have to do is walk into any store in this mall and my wants and needs are met immediately!?
    With a devilish grin on her face she replied, ?That fifty was hush money, sweetheart. An assurance that no one will get within twenty feet of this room!? Raising my right eyebrow, I returned her evil smile, and a high five nod denoting my approval.

I reached over and picked up both champagne glasses, handing one to Alexandra. Both raising our glasses with a clink we uttered, ?Cheers!? Interlacing our arms, our elbows brushed each other?s breasts as we took a generous sip from our respective glasses.
    After taking another sip, I took both glasses and set them back on the tray and said, ?Now, where was I?? With the door securely closed and locked, we moved closer and I continued unbuttoning her blouse. With each button more of her luxurious breasts were revealed. No tan lines, I thought, how I wish I were her neighbor! Her deep olive skin of her breasts marked with a dark brown areola and puffy dark nipples. Pulling the blouse out from her skirt, I reached up to her shoulders, slowly guiding the blouse from her body and letting it drop to the floor.

?Your turn,? I whispered and grinned, ?But, let me help with the buttons or we?ll be here all day!? I didn?t spare any time opening my blouse for her.
    Staring down, she said, ?Lovely, dear. Your silk bra shows off your cleavage beautifully!? She reached down and unhooked the front of my bra gently massaging my full breasts with her tender fingers.
    Letting my blouse drop along with my bra, I stepped back and returned to my seat and said, ?Please continue. We have a bet going here, you know,? as I turned my attention to the dress beside me.

Smiling, she unzipped her skirt and tossed it aside, revealing a lacey black thong with matching garters. She took the dress off the hanger and stepped into it pulling it up past her hips, waist, and slowly positioning her breasts in place. Watching her stroking her own breasts and sitting there topless myself, I unconsciously began to tease my own nipples as they hardened even more.
    Breaking the silence she said, ?Zip me, please?? Landing back down to earth, I arose and granted her request.

Standing in front of the mirror as I stood behind her, we matched each others longing gazes. ?Well, how does it look?? she said, ?Size three is a perfect fit, just as I told you!?
    Running my hands down her sides to her ass I continued rubbing the soft velvet that gripped her flesh. She leaned her head back against my shoulder with a long guttural moan.
    ?I stand corrected,? I whispered while moving my hands around to her abdomen, ?This fits you perfectly. Don?t you just love playing dress up??
    Turning around facing me she said, ?I think you need to unzip me now.?
    ?Gladly,? I responded.

While doing so, she reached around my hips and unzipped my skirt. Each tugging the others clothing down, we extended our tongues in a playful manner, inching closer until our lips met. The fire erupted within us. Our breasts pressed against the others. Hard and fierce, we groped bodies and our heavy breathing was all that could be heard. Moving my hands down to her crotch, I dove inside to find her moistened pussy.

As she reached the waistband of my panties, she barely pulled away from my lips and whispered, ? MMM, matching silk. I love the feel of silk on a hot pussy!?
    Still flicking my tongue along her white shiny teeth I replied, ?Glad you approve, love, but, a bare hot pussy is even better!?

Without another word, we worked each other?s panties down our legs kicking them to the side. Now, all butt naked, there was nothing to stop us. Raw passion was in the air. Leaving her lips, I ran my tongue down her neck feeling her shiver just a tad. Taking her breasts in both of my hands and pressing them together, I was able to lap on both of her nipples at the same time. Her hands were massaging my shoulders as I moved down to my knees to find her delicious pussy. As my tongue probed between her lips, her stiffened clit poked out to meet me. I sucked with a vengeance as she spread her legs further apart.
    ?Fuck me,? she cried, ?Oh, please fuck me!? Inserting two fingers inside her wanton pussy, she exploded. On her tiptoes, she shook violently.
    Looking down at me with a satisfied smile, she came down to her knees to meet me. Breathless, she uttered, ?Now, I?m going to take you!?

She wouldn?t find an argument from me as we began to kiss again, wrapped in each other?s arms. Bumping against each other breasts and pussies, we soon began to grind and press. She slowly leaning me back towards the floor. Arching my back, thrusting my breasts upward, I landed on the floor, my legs spread and knees bent. She grabbed my hips and pulled them towards her. My pussy was wide open, begging for relief. Pulling my legs out from under me, she maneuvered herself between my legs pressing her pussy against mine. The grinding began and the wetness was dripping at a faster rate now. Both moaning at a low level, I knew I couldn?t hold back much longer. I wanted to wait until she was again ready to cum, but, alas, that was futile. As her clit continued to stab mine, I exclaimed, ?OOHH, I can?t?I can?t hold it back!?

?Don?t,? she cried; ?Don?t hold anything back!? Looking up, watching her breasts bouncing at a fierce pace, and looking at the expression of lust on her face, my pussy began to violently pulse. The harder my pussy tightened, the harder I pressed. Letting go again, she whispered a low howl as she slammed her pussy against mine. We found our rhythm as our pussyies spewed out our female cum. After several minutes, we both collapsed to the floor, catching our breath and the corners of our mouths turned upward in satisfaction.
    ?You were wonderful,? she said.

?Why thank you,? I said barely able to breathe, ?You were quite admirable yourself!?
    Laying back and thinking how wonderful this had been, I couldn?t help but wonder what the sensuous Melissa may have to offer to me later this evening.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mmmm, I thought, after a morning appetizer and Alexandra ala Carte for lunch, could it be Melissa Jubilees for dessert?

Rising up and sitting towards each other I said, ?By the way. Do you think it is still necessary for me to show off my body in this dress??

?Yes,? she said. ? You must try on this dress. We agreed whomever it fit best would make the purchase.?
    Replacing my silk panties, I picked up the dress from the heap of clothing on the floor and stepped into it. ?Zip me, please??
    ?My pleasure.? She replied. Adjusting the dress around my breasts as she took care of the zipper, I knew it was exactly what I had been looking for. The dark velvet showed off my creamy skin and blond hair.

?Oh, god,? she said. ?This is perfect on you! What occasion did you say this was for??
    ?A wedding. My brother?s wedding. Do you think it looks too slutty or cheap??
    ?Darlene, baby, take it from a professional model,? she said, ?This is elegant, sensual and sophisticated! There is only one problem.?
    Raising my eyebrows I thought, Oh NO, she?s still going to insist on buying it herself. ?What is that?? I asked snidely.

A sly grin came to her face as she said, ?With this dress on, who will be looking at the bride?? Both bursting out in laughter and hugging each other she continued, ?Here, love, let me help you out of this creation.?
    ?Thank you, Alexandra. What an outstanding experience this has been.? I said as I re-hung the dress and began to dress. I pulled my business card out of my purse and handed it to her. ?Here, we must plan to meet again!? I said.
    Exchanging mine with hers she said, ?Oh, that is mandatory! I?ll be in Europe for the next month, but, let?s get together when I return. Deal??
    ?Deal!? I answered.

With that we embraced again. Locking lips with playful flicks of our tongues. Over her shoulder, I glanced at my watch. Almost six! I guess the old saying is true, time does fly when having a good time! Grabbing the dress just as she did, I said while snickering, ?Oh, not this again!?
    ?No, my dear.? She said. ?The dress is yours, but, it?s my treat!?
    Wondering what strings were attached I asked, ?Your treat?
    ?Yes. You treated me to your hot pussy and talented tongue. Now it?s only fair that I treat you! I will not take NO for an answer, so don?t even bother trying to argue!? As I began to rebel, she put her index finger up to my lips and said, ?Shh, don?t argue with a bitch!? Looking at my business card she continued, ?I?ll have this delivered to your house tomorrow if that is acceptable?? Smiling I nodded in agreement. One last hug and we both exited the fitting room and went our separate ways.

As I re-entered the mall, I checked my watch again. Quarter past six. As I made my way towards my favorite boutique my cell phone rang. ?Yes? Darlene speaking.? I said. Dead silence on the other end. ?Hello? Is anyone there?? I asked.
    ?Uh, Darlene? This is Melissa. Am I bothering you? Are you busy elsewhere?? She asked.
    ?Melissa, dear! I?m glad you called. I was just on my way back to the boutique to pick my dress. Do you have plans for dinner?? I asked.
    ?Um, no I don?t.? She stuttered. ? But, I hate to say this, it?s rather embarrassing, but, it?s right before pay day and I?m afraid all I can afford is a burger and fries.?

Smiling, I asked, ?Do you have a baby-sitter for the evening??
    ?Yes, I suppose my mother could watch my boys a little longer, but, I?ll have to call and check. Why do you ask?? She said.
    ?I tell you what. You make that phone call to your mother. I?ll be there soon to pick you up. I?ll make a phone call to my housekeeper and have her prepare some pasta and salad for us, with a nice bottle of wine. How does that sound?? I asked. With a gasp, I could almost see a smile as she said, ?Yes, Oh yes! That sounds wonderful. See you soon!?

Hanging up my phone, I redialed my home. ?Darlene Carlson's residence. Hilda speaking. How may I help you?? she answered.
    ?Hilda, dear, it's Darlene. Be a dear and whip up that special pasta dish for two that I love so well. Also,
    Caesar salad and bring up a bottle of Pinot Noir from the cellar. You may have the rest of the evening
    off. Oh, and for dessert, could you prepare Cherries Jubilee? I should be home soon, OK??
    ?Very well, Miss Carlson. I have all the ingredients here. I?ll leave it warming on the stove and the salad in the cooler. I?ll set the dining room table for two.? She replied.
    ?Thank you, Hilda. And again, dear. You?ve worked for me for nearly ten years. Don?t you think it?s about time that you call me Darlene?? I said with a grin.
    After a lull she answered, ?Yes ma?am. I mean, Darlene! I will get busy on dinner right away!?

Now that dinner was in process, I ducked into the nearest Ladies room. My face needed some major repair after my encounter with Alexandra. Powdering my face covering the shiny spots and re-applying some blush brought back the rosey color to my cheeks. A little touch up on my eye shadow and liner, I looked presentable. Taking out my brush, I stroked my hair from scalp to the ends. Closing my eyes I could picture and feel Alexandra?s fingers entangled in my hair. Melissa may need some coaxing. But, I could hardly wait to grip my fingers around her curly short locks and press her face into my breasts.

Satisfied with my appearance, I made my way towards the boutique. There she stood, looking delectable holding the dress I had purchased. She was also donning a different outfit from the burgundy number this morning. She was wearing a pale pink skintight mini dress, with a scalloped neckline that dipped to about three inches above her navel. Each side of the V hugged her firm breasts with her nipples protruding proudly. On her legs she wore white stockings, finished off with six-inch pumps. It was so tight that I couldn?t help but notice that it was obvious that she was not wearing any panties. I could see the fluffiness of her bush showing through her dress. Her silky curls were teased and natural. Her make-up accentuated her facial features perfectly. Had I underestimated this tasty bit? Oh, so classy and sweet. A dessert that made my juices run and my mouth water. Smiling, I said, ?Well, hello dear!?

Handing me my dress she replied with a wink and grin, ?Hello, Darlene!? She slowly turned around showing me her entire ensemble. ?Do you approve?? She asked. ? I picked out something I thought you might like.?
    ?Very sexy, Melissa!? I said. Lowering my voice I continued, ?As well as captivating. And in one piece too, I won?t have much to remove!?

Nary a blush this time as she said with an evil smirk, ?Yours won?t take anytime at all. One quick move and that blouse will come off easily.? Watching her eyes move down my body she continued, ?But, that tight skirt may take some time!?
    Grabbing my dress from her I said, ?Come, dear. Dinner is waiting. You?ll simply love the pasta my housekeeper is preparing!?
    Walking out into the mall and nearing the outside door, her shyness seemed to return as she said, ?Does your housekeeper live with you?
    Giggling to myself I responded, ?Hilda goes home every evening. I?ve had her for years. In fact I don?t know how I could manage without her! She?ll whip up the dinner I requested and she will probably be gone by the time we get there. And by the way, I hope you like hot tubs. I have a partially enclosed one on my back deck. It?s supposed to be a clear evening. My house is very remote with very few lights around. How do you feel about counting some stars??

Her eyes lit up as she said, ?Really, a hot tub? WOW, the only time I?ve ever been in a hot tub was at my friends apartment and we had to dodge all the little kids bouncing around!? Glancing down looking worried she continued, ?But, I, I don?t have a suit.?
    As I opened the mall door I turned around, grinned and said, ?Who needs a suit? As I said, my house is remote. The nearest house is well over a half of a mile away!?

As we reached my car, the sun was brightly shining and making it?s way towards the horizon. Although it was spring, the air still had a chill. By the time sunset rolled around and clear skies, it would be evident that winter wasn?t going to give up easily. Disengaging the alarm system in my BMW and opening the doors, I hung my new purchase on the hook in my backseat. ?Go ahead my dear, the passenger side is open? I said. ?Slip on in and make yourself comfortable.? Still leaning in to hang my dress, I watched as Melissa daintily slid into the front seat. Her tight dress edged up ever so slowly. Oh, how I wished I was on the floorboard to catch the view of that sensational pussy.

I took my seat behind the wheel and placed my hand on her left thigh, and,as if by instinct, she spread her legs even further, tilting her head back against the headrest letting out a subtle sigh. I gently began to run my hand up and down the silky nylons, inching closer to her groin with each stroke. Instinctively she reached up and began to massage her taut nipples. I finally reached the goal, her moist pussy. Raising her hips and squirming in the seat as I held my hand still, she moved her pussy onto my fingers. Grabbing her lovely locks, turning her head towards me I placed my lips on her full cherry lips while slowly pumping her lustful pussy.

She moved her hands from her breasts to mine. With such talented hands, she knew exactly what moves to make. Teasing my nipples with a gentle twist. Lost in each other and oblivious to the outside world, voices from outside broke my concentration. Remembering where we were, I pushed her away. Both breathing heavily, she also realized that the people in the car parked next to us were returning to their vehicle.

Catching my breath, as I tasted her sweet juices on my fingers I said, ?Let?s be on our way. Dinner is waiting for us. As well as dessert!? A sweet smile rose to her lips as she too caught her breath and nodded with eagerness.
    The traffic was murder. Caught in the rush hour crunch, I was so anxious to reach my home as I was nearly tempted to zip down the right shoulder. Keeping my cool, we finally made it off the expressway and onto the long winding road up the hill.

The nature and wilderness surrounding us intrigued Melissa. ?This is beautiful. Doesn?t the solitude and lack of neighbors make you lonely?? She asked. ?Not at all, dear. Distance lends enchantment most of the time. I?m in the city five, sometimes six days a week. My home is my escape.? I answered.

Pulling into my garage, her eyes widened without a word. ?Well, home sweet home. Shall we go in?? I asked.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We both climbed the stairs from the garage entering through the kitchen door. The smell of Hilda?s pasta filled the air. Inhaling deeply I said, ?Mmmm, my dear Hilda did it again!? Hanging up my new dress in the utility room for Hilda to press for me, I made my way to the wet bar just off the kitchen. Melissa was in awe, taking in every sight. She moved to the rear of the kitchen to the sliding glass door and stood there watching the sunset. Pouring two gin and tonics, I came up behind her, reaching around in front of her and handing her one of the drinks. My other hand stroked her hair and kissed her neck. ?Beautiful sight, isn?t it??

?Oh, yes, Darlene. I?ve never seen anything so beautiful! All the vivid colors!? Looking down to the lower deck she asked with excitement, ?Oh, is that your hot tub? What a view you must have from there!?

?Yes, dear, it is. Let?s serve up this pasta. Hilda would be hurt if we didn?t eat at least some of the dinner she prepared. She takes a lot of pride in her work.? I said leaning down and kissing her neck, ?Just like you do!?

The dining room table was elegantly set with my best china and crystal. Fresh flowers and candles were perfectly centered. She?s done it again, my dear Hilda. Melissa helped me serve the dinner. I poured the wine and we began the feast. Melissa savored every bite of the pasta and Caesar salad. As soon as we were finished, Melissa rose and began to clear the table. ?No need, Melissa. Hilda will take care of that in the morning. If she comes in and finds I have cleaned or cleared anything, she is offended! Let?s take the rest of our wine and depart to the hot tub.? I said with a wink.

Both rising, not breaking eye contact, we draped our arms over each other's shoulders, and made our way to the deck. Setting down our wine glasses on the edge of the spa, I started to unbutton my blouse.
    Melissa brought her hand up to mine. ?No? she said. ?Let me.?

Inhaling deeply, tossing my head up to the sky it was hard to believe my dessert in the flesh was unbuttoning my blouse. I placed my hands on her hips bumping against her she barely had enough room to reach the lower buttons. Stroking her hair, moving down to her slender neck, I reached around her back to undo her zipper. Slowly running it down her back, I reached inside to feel her skin that was covered in goose bumps. Was she chilly, or just simply sexually stimulated? Pulling her dress off her shoulders and exposing her breasts. Her nipples had grown to an arousing proportion. She shivered as I rolled them between my index fingers and thumbs.

Opening my blouse, she unhooked my bra and leaned down to suck my left nipple while tenderly massaging my right. She pressed her face into my breast as she sucked hungrily. I inched her tight dress down past her hips until it would drop naturally. She worked her hands up my shoulders to remove my blouse and bra, then moved to the back of my skirt to release it from my body.

Breaking our passionate embrace I said, ?Shall we take a dip into the hot tub?? She spoke not a word as she removed her stockings and shoes, as did I. I piled my hair atop of my head securing it with a clip then took her hand as we both stepped into the tub. The jets were at high speed. Feeling the warm, bubbling water flowing over our bodies we both began to relax even more. I reached up to retrieve our wineglasses and again we toasted the evening.

We sat there for about ten minutes sipping wine and watching the star filled sky above us. Leaning our heads back on the rim, letting the water raise our bodies to the surface. Glancing over I could see Melissa?s hardened nipples poking just above the water line. I couldn?t resist reaching over and glazing my hand over and teasing them, trying to get them to grow even more. She arched her back moaning softly and enabling her full damp bush to rise up above the water as well. ?More? she moaned, ?I want more!? Turning around and kneeling on the step she had been seated on, she set down her wineglass and positioned herself directly in front of one of the jets. The warm water on her skin turned to steam in the evening air. She reached down pulling her pussy lips apart to allow the rapid water to pound on her clit.

I arose and moved behind her, pressing my warm breasts against her back and again teased her taut nipples. Her body tensed up and her hips began to buck against me. Grabbing her firm breasts in my hands as her movements increased, she tossed her head back and screamed, ?Oh god! Stick your fingers in my pussy now!?

?With pleasure, my sweets.? I responded as I reached down inserting two fingers inside her velvety soft pussy, still massaging her breasts with my other hand. Her pussy began to grip my fingers powerfully as her hips slammed back against me. Letting go of her lips, she placed her hands on the rim of the spa and humped even harder. Her juices were evident, soft and slippery. After several minutes the pulsing began to subside. Totally breathless, she leaned over even further. ?Are you alright, love?? I asked, no response. ?Melissa? Sweetheart, please, at least nod.? I said.

?Yes. Oh yes. I am perfectly fine!? She said as she turned around to embrace me and continued, ?That was even better than I had been imagining for the last two years! You have no idea how many times I have fantasized being with you. All the times I have masturbated at night and even in the fitting rooms at work after you have left the store! But, I never dreamed it would be like this!?

Smiling I responded, ?My dear Melissa. We have had the same thoughts. Granted, the boutique is my favorite, but, the fringe benefits was the real appeal!? As I started to speak again, I heard the doorbell ring. ?Damn. I?m not expecting anyone. But, I better see who it is. Not many people can find their way up here.? Rising out of the tub, I grabbed my short, fluffy deep purple robe and wrapped it around me. Tossing a matching robe to Melissa I said, ?Here, Hon, in case it?s a client or co-worker. I don?t want you to be embarrassed.?
    The doorbell rang again. Shit, I thought, why tonight? Flying towards the door I flung it open. Aghast I said, ?Alexandra! What a surprise! I, um, I thought you were on your way to Europe??

Smiling gleefully she said, ?I don?t leave until tomorrow afternoon, so, I thought I would deliver this dress in person rather than sending it via messenger.? Eyeing me up and down she went on, ?Looks like I caught you just out of the shower. Mmmm, I bet you taste even sweeter than this afternoon!?

Totally flustered, my mind had to work fast. Just then Melissa strode up behind me and touched me on the shoulder. ?Darlene, a friend of yours?? she asked.
    Oh Lord. Now what? I?m an intelligent woman, but, at the moment I was sure pure babble would have come out of my mouth. Stuttering, I said, ?Uh, yes. Melissa, this is Alexandra. Alexandra, please meet Melissa.?

Alexandra stood poised and strong with my dress flung over her shoulder as she said, ?Well, Darlene. It doesn?t take you long, does it? I recognize this little snippet from the boutique at the mall. What did you do, leave the fitting room with me and work your way down the mall??

?No, no Alexandra, you don?t understand!? I cried as Melissa snuggled up behind me reaching inside my robe to massage my breasts. ?Oh yes, I understand,? she said. What I don?t understand is how you enticed this remarkable creature before I could!?

Watching her sneer turn to a smile, I heaved a sigh of relief! ?Care to join us, Alexandra??
    ?I?d love to? she said as she made her way into my entry hall and carefully draping my new dress over a chair. ?Shower or hot tub??

Melissa and I both giggled. A new spark came to her eyes. She now knew that two women were after her. ?Hot tub, of course. Glass of wine?? I asked.
    ?Why yes, thank you,? she replied and she slowly slipped out of her dress. ?Since I am totally naked now, ? as she neared Melissa and untied her robe and pulling her close she continued, ?Why don?t you two join me??

Marching into the dining room I grabbed another wineglass from the cabinet and poured an additional glass of wine. Making my way back to the foyer, all I saw was a robe and dress on the floor. Hmm, where are they, I questioned. Making my way towards the outdoors there I saw these two hot women embraced in a passionate kiss, pressing every part of their bodies together. Alexandra had her left knee positioned between Melissa?s legs. Melissa was responding accordingly. Rubbing her ripe pussy on Alexandra?s knee. Their hands were entangled in each other?s hair, switching their heads from side to side and quietly muttering terms of a sexual nature to each other.

Standing there observing these two outstanding visions of beauty, I nearly dropped the glass I was holding. Reaching down I began to massage my own swollen clit. ?Ahem! Am I interrupting? Here is your wine, Alexandra!?
    Taking the wine from my hand, she took a generous gulp and set the glass down on a nearby table. ?I want this bitch, I want her now. And I want her to take you.? She said looking into my eyes.

Pure lust was pouring out of her eyes, more so than earlier in the day. Dropping my robe, I moved towards them. The three of us embraced meeting in the center with tongues tangling. Our breasts touched as we pulled closer together. Moving my hands down both of their backs, I ran my fingers down their asses to their dripping pussies.

Alexandra jumped with anticipation. Melissa quivered as they both returned the favor. ?Me first? said Alexandra as she pushed me away. ?Let me taste her.? Lowering her down to the padded deck and edge of the hot tub, Alexandra climbed into the tub placing herself in front of the water jet. Spreading Melissa?s lips, she plunged her long talented tongue into her pussy.

Melissa squealed with delight, ?Damn!? she exclaimed. ?Fuck my pussy. Please, suck me off!? As she reared her head back, Alexandra looked up from her duties long enough to say, ?Darlene, straddle that face. Melissa, open your mouth and take her juices!? All the while, Alexandra continued to push her pussy into the jet. Her breasts were pressed against Melissa?s thigh rubbing fiercely.

I did as Alexandra said. Squatting over Melissa?s face, she took my hardened clit into her mouth and inserted two fingers into my pussy. Pinching my own nipples I began to rotate my pussy on her face and fingers. Her mouth was even more incredible than I even imagined. She had a talent that was few and far between.

Lost in my own desires, I came back to life as I heard Alexandra scream as she let her orgasm overcome her. Melissa?s body shook violently as Alexandra took her hard clit in her mouth and sucked harder as she came.

Melissa, in turn, responded to my pussy. Her teeth took a hold of my clit as she slammed her fingers into my pussy. I couldn?t wait. I couldn?t hold it off any longer. Hearing these two beautiful females reaching the height of ecstasy and feeling the ripple effect I had to let go. Bouncing harder on Melissa?s face and fingers I came violently. There wasn?t time to even warn them, the power was overcoming.

Just as my pussy began to tighten, I felt more fingers in my pussy. Glancing down, I saw Alexandra literally laying atop of Melissa, sucking her nipples and shoving two of her fingers inside of me, next to Melissa?s. Grinding on their fingers and Melissa?s face, I exploded. My juices were running down Melissa?s face. Alexandra was lapping up every drop. My orgasm didn?t seem to want to stop. It only slowed down. The vision of these two women working my pussy was more than I could withstand.

As the tremors ebbed, I leaned back on the deck relishing what had taken place. I reached up and flipped off the jets hearing only heavy breathing. The rustling of water broke the barrier as Alexandra climbed out of the hot tub. ?My turn again, Darlene!? She said as she straddled my face.

I eagerly probed her pussy with my tongue as Melissa straddled my hips massaging Alexandra?s breasts. Her pussy lips were so swollen, but, from what heat? Passion, or hot water? Her clit was fully extended as she slid it in and out of my mouth. Melissa leaned forward as Alexandra turned her head and their tongues embraced. Melissa continued yanking on Alexandra?s nipples until they reached the limit.
    ?Harder? Alexandra screamed, ?Harder, both of you!?

As she grinded her pussy into my face, I clenched my teeth around her erect clit and sucked with all my might. ?That?s it. That?s it? She screamed. ?Melissa, baby, pinch my nipples harder!? ?Oh yes, Alexandra. Like this?? Replied Melissa.

With that Alexandra howled like a wolf in heat. Pumping my face and Melissa rubbing her dripping pussy on my bush, we all came together.

Collapsing all over each other. we all took in the event that had just occurred. We all reached out to each other, stroking each other, tenderly kissing and running our tongues on each other.

Well, over a half-hour had passed before any of us could speak.

Finally, Alexandra struggled up and said, ?I just came to deliver a dress, but, I got fucked instead! Go figure! I should do this more often!?

Looking down at us, both Melissa and I burst out in laughter as I said, ?Next time, let us deliver to you!?

?Deal girlfriends! It?s a deal!?

The End.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Day At The Mall

nice story.:mooning:
    [B][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://topbollywoodmms.blogspot.com"]Watch Free sex videos of hollywood and bollywood actress[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Junior Hostboard Member jessicajhon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: A Day At The Mall

Hello,
    Interesting story. I like your craze and interest in visiting the mall. Recently I visited a shopping mall Auckland. The same scene and excitement with me before visited the mall. If you lived in New Zealand , I will recommend you must visit this mall at once.