Here's another story from the now defunct Sexboards.

"The Fantasy Wrestler" by EMISH.

This Female vs Female story was entered on 02-12-2002.

The health club had been officially closed for more than an hour, but, there were still two or three members in the gym finishing their showers or getting into their street clothing.

Nancy and a new member, a girl in her twenties named Joan, were the last ones in the shower room. They stood there, soaping their gleaming nude bodies, neither saying a word to the other. But, eyes were not as quiet, with each covertly examining the other's splendid figure.

"You've got great muscle-tone", Nancy heard the other girl murmer softly, almost as if to herself. Nancy looked over at the girl and let her gaze travel slowly up and down Joan's long body, liking what she was seeing.

"Coming from you, that's a compliment", replied Nancy with a smile. "From the looks of your physique, you are a fitness competitor, right?"

"No, I'm a fantasy-wrestler", Joan said. "That develops your muscularity in a far different way than weight-lifting or doing fitness aerobic routines."

Nancy's jaw dropped, and her hand stopped its soaping action across her upper torso. "WOW! Do you mean that you wrestle for money, like with men?" she asked. "Hm-mmm, so isn't that just like being a prostitute? Nancy said with a snide grin.

The girl's eyes glinted with sudden irritation, but, the smile did not leave her lush lips.

"Yeah, I wrestle for money. And yes, I wrestle men . . . but, most of my regular clientel happen to be women. As for being a prostitute, well, that's a matter of opinion. Sometimes the session is a sex-wrestle, sometimes it's just straight falls for exercise. Either way, I get paid the same . . at least in terms of money."

Nancy looked at the beautiful woman, once again taking in the sculptured muscularity that rippled along the tanned length of her body. She found herself wondering just what the girl meant by "in terms of money". Hm-mmmm, for that matter she wondered what she meant by "sex-wrestle". But, before she could pose the two questions, the other girl spoke again.

"Let's just say that depending on my 'workout' partner and the way in which he or she wrestles, I sometimes don't even charge for the session. I don't know many prostitutes who will give it away for free, do you?"

Nancy held up a hand in a concilitory gesture. "Hey, I didn't mean any offense. Actually, I'm really interested in what you mean by a sex-wrestle, and by 'the way' your opponent wrestles so that you don't charge?"

The tall, athletic girl let her eyes glide slowly up and down Nancy's nude body. The shower had left Nancy's flesh glistening with millions of tiny droplets of water, making the surface of her skin appear like gleaming laytex rubber, a golden rubbery layer that was moulded into clefts and curves of smooth, well-toned female flesh. The girl felt herself becoming erotically aroused by the obvious athletic strength and superb muscularity Nancy possessed.