Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I voted for Martha. Martha looks like she has stronger legs then Sophia.

pete

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the former champion has returned to form. Martha jumps Sophia before she can get off her chair. Pinning her there she proceeds to work Sophia over until Sophia has to submt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's easy! Martha wins and, using her strong legs, breaks the neck of the poor Sophia... Martha rules again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Martha will win this match.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see on picture how Martha gets dressed to fight. Both women dressed only to sexy lingerie to fight. Sophia is much taller than Marhta. Martha is better at the fight. Therefore the fight will be leveled. It will depend on the case which woman will win. If Sophia exploits the reach of shoulders and at the beginning a few strong blows will stun Martha... Then Sophia will win. If Sophia will let of climbs more close then Martha will hit first. Then Martha will win after the intensive brutal hairpuling contest. Marhta will overturn Sophia soon. Both women will roll on the floor, wounding rival. I would prefer so that in finish of fight Martha sits down on Sophia. Martha pressed Sophia's hands under knees to the floor and pulls at hair and punch. Martha will be pinching Sophia's breasts. Martha turns head away and push in right palm to Sophia's panties. Martcha pinching Sopchia's cilit. Sophia will be to buck desperately and savagely. Marta will break in horse Sophia. Again hold hair and again several facer. Yesss! Go Martha!! Go! Punish her!

Junior Hostboard Member martha.1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Martha vs Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by rozczochrany View Post
    I see on picture how Martha gets dressed to fight. Both women dressed only to sexy lingerie to fight. Sophia is much taller than Marhta. Martha is better at the fight. Therefore the fight will be leveled. It will depend on the case which woman will win. If Sophia exploits the reach of shoulders and at the beginning a few strong blows will stun Martha... Then Sophia will win. If Sophia will let of climbs more close then Martha will hit first. Then Martha will win after the intensive brutal hairpuling contest. Marhta will overturn Sophia soon. Both women will roll on the floor, wounding rival. I would prefer so that in finish of fight Martha sits down on Sophia. Martha pressed Sophia's hands under knees to the floor and pulls at hair and punch. Martha will be pinching Sophia's breasts. Martha turns head away and push in right palm to Sophia's panties. Martcha pinching Sopchia's cilit. Sophia will be to buck desperately and savagely. Marta will break in horse Sophia. Again hold hair and again several facer. Yesss! Go Martha!! Go! Punish her!
    Thanks rozczochrany, i was won thi?s fight after a more blow in Sophia breast and her soft belly, i was won KO.