Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#9933ff">I second what Diane says about Martha and Sophia being tough as nails. I saw Martha humiliate [img]redface.gif[/img] Beppie by spanking her bare bottom [img]eek.gif[/img] in another arena. Beppie and I will certainly not underestimate those b i t c h e s [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] , especially since Beppie?s butt is still smarting from Martha?s hard slaps. Sophia is one mean catfighter also but I think our best strategy is to keep Martha out of the ring. Sophia is the lesser of two evils and we will drag her away from Martha by the hair. I wouldn?t be at all surprised to see Martha jump into the ring when she gets frustrated over not being able to tag in. Then we will have a four woman face off in the ring. There is plenty of excitement coming folks so stay tuned.

"Ready for a Fight" [img]mad.gif[/img] Josie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] i agree with you 4 women in the ring & out of control then seeing martha & sophia kicking some *** all over the ring & seeing the other team [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] now we all know they will suffer alot of pain, but 1 thing for sure martha's & sophia's experience i know they can kick some butt really bad but they have some real sharp nails to fight with [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123