Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#9933ff">I'll try almost anything once. I can pull hair and slap in oil just as well as not. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#ff00ff">Josie is slippery enough with out oil - hee hee. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But if she is will ing to get down and oily so am I. [img]wink.gif[/img]

How about you, Diane and Brenda? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Can anyone speak for Jylie and Julie?

And then there are those big ladies: Martha, Karen, Sophia, Karen and newcomer Cheryl.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#0000ff">I want another chance at Beppie to put her in her place, on her big fat a s s. If it has to be in oil so be it. Fortunately for her I will have trouble grabbing, twisting, and squeezing [img]frown.gif[/img] her overstuffed jugs with them all oiled up. But her hair is just right for the yanking. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How bout it ladies ? Would you like to try this type of match ?

pete

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="#9944ff">Where is Diane and her loud mouth? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Whtsa matta Diane, afraid [img]eek.gif[/img] of getting a litte oil on that baby soft skin of yours or in your eyes [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ? hhhhhmmmmmm [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] ok i see all you miss me [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] now i be glad if any of you want an oil match,,,,,,brenda,,,,any of you cheap husssys [img]biggrin.gif[/img] no matter which 1 i draw to we can wrestle or cat in the oil,,,,,,oh b.t.w. slippery hhhhhhuuuuuummm either in the oil or how ever is very fine by me i'll pin any of the 3 of you [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] then we'll see who's [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] in the end [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

oh pete why not make it a 4 way fight ? hhhhuuuuuummmmmmm in the oil surely the other 3 will agree who ever wins moves on the top 2 vote getters in a rematch in the oil for bragging rights.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#000099">It wasn?t you [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] who was missed so much Diane ( [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ). It was not being able to rip your hair out [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] and slap your face silly. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Watch you you?re calling a cheap hussy, Diane, or you?ll get all your bleached hair pulled out. Maybe putting oil on your mammary glands will keep them from being put through the ringer but I?ll still be able to kick [img]graemlins/soccer.gif[/img] your fat butt all over the place. You re doing a lot of bragging for someone who lost to that wimp, Josie. I can beat Josie up with one hand tied behind my back. I suggest you zip [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] your lips until you can back your trash talk up.

You need to expand your imagination, Diane. How about all six of us in a oil battle royal. I think that together we can boot those other four out off the mat and then face each other mujer en mujer Good idea Pete?
    </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ok then pete these so called ladies they want a battle royale thats fine set 1 up for us please [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] this way some of the others will shut there mouths [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] so pete are we on,,,,,,,,,,the other 5 so want some of me,,,,,,,why not make the 6 way battle topless in the ring,,,,,,if the others want [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#9933ff">Just so everyone knows that Beppie [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] is not putting words [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] in my mouth ? I am all set [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] to team with her and rip the bras and thongs off Diane [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] and Brenda [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] not to mention their hair! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Diane seems to prefer nude wrestling to display her soft but gorgeous body so she will be that way quickly. I personally guarantee it!!!!

How about it, John? Will Dany and Kylie team up?
    </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]wink.gif[/img] your so right lets get oiled up nude on the mats or ring but make sure your ready to losing some hair as well. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] that way you'll know what it feels like being torn apart by this blonde [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast