Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let me start out by saying that going into this tournament I was of the opinion that all six fighters matched up quite evenly. Take any two pairings and my belief is that either one could win on a given day. One fight is not going to change this basic opinion. Now about the individual fights:

Beppie vs Brenda: Beppie dominated Brenda in this fight right from the start. I think the two are closer in fighting ability than the score indicates. Perhaps Beppie caught Brenda on an off day, perhaps she got lucky in trapping Brenda in a hold that wore Brenda down, perhaps Beppie just matches up well against Brenda - that is, her strengths play to Brenda's weaknesses. Whatever, I am not going to draw any strong conclusions from one match. Beppie has demonstrated she is a force to be reckoned with. But if any of the other fighters think Brenda is a push over they are in for a big surprise.

Josie vs Diane: A contest of equals. Truly this fight could have gone either way so I call it a lucky win for Josie and an unlucky loss for Diane. My firm conviction is that if these two fought 10 fights the results would be spit 5 to 5 or 6 to 4 either way. I think there will be great intensity in any rematches in the future. Perhaps we have a great rivalry in the making.

Julie vs Kylie: Another close fight although not quite as close as the Josie vs Diane fight. I have been consistent in my comments about Kylie in that she is inconsistent - being unbeatable in one fight and beaten by lesser foes in another fight. Julie is not a lesser foe so it is apparent the tigress Kylie showed up for this fight. I think Julie had seen Kylie in one of her worse performances and was caught off guard. I don't think that would happen in a rematch. A good win for Kylie and a tough loss for Julie. I expect Julie to bounce back in her next fight and come out with great intensity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] dam this is tough i thought i had her beat,,,,,,but i will be working out more theres been some great matchups so far.

any of us can win but please support us help us beating who were matched up with [img]biggrin.gif[/img] now we all deserve a match & i know there's going to be harder matches up coming,,,,,,so make sure all who come to make sure you vote for who you want [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#ff00ff">Diane [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , you are spot on when you say that these are all tough matches. I agree whole heartedly that anyone of us can win on any given day. I can emphasize with you as it is always tough to lose by a point especially when you almost had her ready to submit. That doesn?t mean I?ll take it easy on you when we fight. I know you wouldn?t want that.

I agree whole heartedly that people should get out and vote to support us. Hopefully there will be many more active members soon. I have seen the effort put into creating these fights and the reward for the organizer is to see lots of discussion and voting!</font>