Lora at 42 years old had always been a beauty. Tall 5'8 with big breasts and fully formed legs she turned many heads in her youth. She was blonde and as she aged her hair darkened so she would highlight it and today it was up in a ball on her head. She wore a blue string bikini and was waiting on her lover Steve at their favorite secluded site here on the Alabama-Florida gulf coast. She spread her blanket out and relaxed with a towel over her eyes. She had forgotten all about the encounter last night at the hotel bar with another couple. Lora had been waking across the lobby in an orange sundress that showed off her beautiful full shoulders and soft arms. Steve had been upstairs taking a quick shower. Lora was still the love of his life. He found it amazing that such a smart and beautiful woman had come into his life in his mid thirties and they had been together now for seven years. He was lost in a day dream about his love while the water ran for a half hour over his head. The shower wasn't so quick after all. A man had approached Lora and asked her if she smoked. Lora politely told him that no she never took up the habit. It was pretty plain that he simply wanted an excuse to talk to this beautiful mature lady. However, his companion wasn't quite so enamored with Lora. She was a woman in her mid to late thirties about two inches shorter than Lora with long dark hair. She has a more lean build. Her arms were stringy compared to Lora but had a muscular tone as if she worked out some. She glared at Lora and said she was ready to go out. The couple left and Lora forgot about the encounter all together.

As Lora lay on the towel she noticed a shadow cross and opened her eyes. She leaned on one arm and look up expecting to see her lover. The woman from the night before stood over her. Well, well bitch I see you are waiting on Harvey but he's not coming. Lora said "I don't know what you are talking about." I don't even know who you are talking about. The woman said "My name is Sarah Dent and I saw the little exchange with my man last night. I followed you as soon as he made an excuse to go into town today. I assume he's going to meet you. Well Sarah, said Lora "I am meeting someone but it's not anybody you know." With that Lora dismissed the strange angry woman before her. Sarah then reached down and grabbed Lora's bikini top and pulled her to her feet. Sarah then slapped Lora across the face which sent the older woman down on her butt in the sand. Lora was shocked but quickly gained her feet. She then locked up with Sarah in a test of strength. Lora was being bent back by the wiry Sarah when she managed to quickly jerk her arms to the side throwing Sarah off balance.

Lora had never actually fought another woman apart from friendly little pushes and shoves in college. Sarah on the other hand had been in a tussle or two and quickly gained her feet and punched Lora in the gut. Lora doubled over with an Ummph sound and fell to her knees. She grabbed a handfull of sand and flung it toward Sarah. As Sarah covered her now burning eyes Lora charged and wrestled her to the ground. They rolled around an Lora used her eight pound weight advantage to gain the upper hand. Sarah on the other hand found her own sand and tossed it into Lora's face. Lora rolled off the wiry woman and both gained their feet. Lora had the advantage in wrestling but Sarah had other plans. She quickly balled up her fist and connected on Lora's jaw.

Steve was walking down the beach and turned the last corner. Was that Lora and another woman? What was going on? He was a hundred yards away but it looked like the other woman had actually hit Lora. He walked faster not really sure of what he had just saw. However, as he walked the other woman then jumped on and straddled his lover and started to rain punches down on her. Steve started to run down the beach yelling Lora's name. Lora yelled "help get her off me." Lora was covering her face but Sarah grabbed her head and banged it on the sand. Lora then felt her arms go limp as she spread eagled on the sand. Sarah saw the man running toward them and grabbed Lora up in a bearhug. She shouted at the man to stop if he didn't want to see his woman broken in two in front of him.

Steve slowed down and told this strange woman to release Lora if she didn't want to end up spattered on the sand. He had never hit a woman but he was livid and even a little scared at the site of his love being woman handled in front of him. Sarah let Lora fall to the ground and placed one foot on her soft full back. She had Lora's bikini top in her hand. She then turned and said "I didn't hurt her bad, just her pride." if she want's her top back you can tell her to ask for Sarah at the front desk.

Steve would have ran after the woman but he quickly ran to his defeated lover instead. He held her arms and pulled her to him. She turned around and with tears in her eyes embraced her man. Steve kissed the soft arms and neck of Lora and asked if she was OK. She was shaking in his arms but managed to smile at him. I'm fine. I'm sorry, she beat me up and I guess I'm more embarrassed than anything else right now. Are you kidding? You are the most beautiful and exciting woman I've ever seen.

Steve then held his lover and the rest of the week end he pampered her and rubbed her soft arms and imagined the scene of running toward his woman and rescuing her. He felt a little guilty because the truth is he enjoyed the fantasy of his strong yet beautiful woman needing him to rescue her from the clutches of her rival.