Charlie was in a depression. His wife of thirty years had left him the year before with no explanation, taking their life savings and both of their 401?s. He had to sell the house or lose it. While he looked for a new place to live, his niece let him stay in her vacation house which was on a beautiful nearby lake.

As soon as he moved in, his mood began to lighten. The neighbor on his left was Jane, an early forty something brunette with a curvy figure and big breasts. She was a single mom with five children; three still at home, the youngest only eighteen months old and still nursing. Charlie flirted with her shamelessly from the day he moved in, which she returned with gusto.

Then the school year ended, and the house on Charlie?s right was suddenly occupied. Emily was in her late thirties, raven black hair, also a single mom with two children at home, and just as curvaceous and busty as Jane. Much to Charlie?s delight, but Jane?s irritation, Emily began flirting with Charlie the day she moved in.

For a month, Charlie would have cookout?s and barbeque?s, having friends and neighbors over, including Jane and her brood or Emily and her family ? but not at the same time. Jane and Emily of course knew each other, and quickly observed that each was not the only one with designs on Charlie. The flirting stepped up a notch. Also, the rhetoric from each concerning the other became increasingly? well? catty was the only way to put it. It started with slight put downs, then repeating rumors concerning past indiscretions, digs about the others appearance, weight, etc? Finally it got to stories about how the other came to be a single mom. Charlie loved it? he reveled in the hormone charged vitriol slung back and forth by the two. Oh, he had to get these two together. He had fantasies of what would happen if he could get them together? alone with him? without family or friends around? and alcohol? large quantities of alcohol.

Finally he decided to try a cookout with all the neighbors, including both Jane and Emily. There must have been thirty five or forty people at the party, including a lot of kids. Charlie started serving food at one? games, swimming, boating, sailing? lots of fun all afternoon. Charlie would go from Jane to Emily and back. The two stayed away from each other, outside of venomous glances back and forth. Of course everyone was also drinking. Charlie quickly discovered that neither Jane nor Emily had any qualms about drinking in front of their children? drinking heavily. Charlie also discovered that both could drink him under the table any day of the week. By late afternoon, no one was feeling any pain. Finally around six in the afternoon, people began taking their leave. By seven everyone was pretty much gone except Jane and Emily. Charlie was cleaning up when Emily staggered over and whispered in his ear that she was going to take her kids home and get them settled, then she?d be back to continue the festivities. Charlie nodded and leered at her as she left.

Ten minutes later, Jane snuck up behind Charlie and goosed him. He squawked, jumped and spun around. Jane wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a huge, juicy kiss on him? their first. When she finally came up for air, she told him she was going to get her kids settled and be back for more of this. Dazed, Charlie just grinned and said okay? not remembering about Emily till Jane was out of sight.

Shit? now what? ?Well? Charlie thought ?I wanted to get them together? by the end of the night I?ll either have a girl friend or be up on charges? either way, a night to remember.? Charlie finished cleaning up, then, beer in hand, went down to the beach and slipped into the lake. The water was warm and comforting, and after splashing around a bit, he sat on a step next to the dock, leaning back, closing his eyes and relaxing. For some reason he wasn?t particularly nervous about whatever happened next? must be the booze.

He heard something from shore and looked over. Jane and Emily were standing on the beach glaring at each other. Charlie just sat in the water and watched the confrontation. Suddenly he felt his cock stiffening? he was getting aroused. Well why not? Two beautiful, full bodied, buxom women were competing for him? of course he should be aroused.

In a slurred voice ?What the fuck are you doing here??

And a slurred answer ?Probably the same as you.?

?Get lost.?

?No! You get lost!?

?Fuck you!?

?Fuck you too!?

Still glaring, each dropped the cover up she was wearing over her bikini and stepped into the water. They made their way to Charlie and stood before him, in the waist high water. The three stared at each other, the woman tense and edgy, Charlie totally relaxed and expectant. It seemed the women were expecting him to decide on which one should stay, but Charlie wasn?t having that? he just sat and sipped his beer. Suddenly, Jane laughed and her body language changed completely, relaxing.

?Fuck it? I?m not too proud to compete for a man.? Jane?s voice suddenly got husky. ?Especially one as sexy as you Charlie. It?s been over two years since I?ve been with a man? you?d better be good.?

Laughing Charlie replied ?No offense? but after two years do you think you?ll know the difference? Or care??

Laughing back, Jane eased in and sat next to Charlie, cuddling against him in the water.

Leaning in, Jane kissed Charlie passionately. Ending the kiss they both looked up at Emily.

?Well? Charlie said ?you can either leave or join us.?

?I don?t share my man!?

Jane immediately said ?Then leave? get the fuck out of here.?

To which Charlie immediately added ?Or join us and compete. If you think you?re a better woman than Jane?.??

Muttering ?I KNOW I?m a better woman than this bitch!? Emily slid into the water next to Charlie and cuddled against his other side. Leaning in, Emily kissed Charlie enthusiastically.

For the next several minutes the two women alternated kissing Charlie. With one arm around each woman, Charlie reached for two full breasts. He was kissing Jane when he hefted her boob. She gasped, then sent her tongue gliding into Charlie?s mouth, flicking around and dueling with his tongue. At the same time she put her hand on top of Charlie?s and pressed him tighter onto her boob, rubbing his hand back and forth. When they broke the kiss, Jane leaned back and reveled in the sensation of having a man work her breast. She purred like a kitten and pressed Charlie?s hand onto her tit.

Emily of course could see all this and when Charlie reached for her boob, she deftly snagged his hand and brought it to her face so she could kiss and lick the palm. Jane saw an opportunity to one up Emily, so she climbed onto Charlie?s leg, rubbing her pussy on this thigh. She pulled her bikini cups to the sides, revealing her hooters and offered a nipple to Charlie.

?Care to try some mother?s milk??

Charlie all but dove onto Jane, latching on to her nipple and sucking excitedly. Emily tried to interrupt, to distract him, rubbing and caressing on Charlie?s back and chest, but he just kept enthusiastically licking and sucking on Jane.

Looking Emily in the eye as Charlie sucked on her nipple Jane taunted the raven bitch. ?Charlie likes MY milk, bitch.? Hefting her other boob she shook it at Emily. ?Like to try some? This is what a real woman can do.?

?Fuck you slut? I have milk too. Probably a lot more and better than yours!?

?Hear that Charlie? She won?t even let you touch her boobs but she claims she has more and better milk than me. What do you say Charlie? Want to see her boobs??

Charlie came up for air and looked over at Emily. ?Sure? but if she?s going to be a prude??

?I?m not a prude? I?m just shy? besides, I don?t like an audience.?

Looking around, Jane snickered and said ?There?s no audience prude? just you, me, and Charlie? now, let?s see those boobs.?

Jane stood and staggered toward Emily, reaching for her tits. Emily grabbed Jane?s hands and the two began to struggle. Hampered by the water, and by being pretty well drunk, the two staggered around, arms waving in the air and chests bumping together. Tripping over something on the bottom, the two splashed down into the water, rolling over and over as they continued to wrestle. Charlie was a little afraid someone would stay under a little too long and was ready to intervene, but both come up enough to continue breathing. After a bit, Jane began getting the upper hand, and when she got her feet on the bottom and stood, she knew she had the bitch. Jane freed one hand, grabbed Emily by the hair and began dunking the prude, bringing her up to get a breath then pushing her under and holding her down for a second or two. When Emily?s struggles began to wain, Jane stood her up, staggering, sputtering and only semi-conscious, then ripped off her bikini top.

?Hey Charlie, take a look. Not bad uh? Kind of droopy compared to mine but a useful size.? Jane pushed her breasts into Emily?s, flattening out the ravens boobs. ?Kind of soft too? not firm like mine. Let?s see if I can make her tits cum.? Jane placed her hands on each of Emily?s breasts and began gently kneading them; squeezing, caressing, rubbing. Still dazed Emily staggered around with Jane working her boobs. Jane maneuvered Emily over to the dock and pinned her against one of the pilings. As Jane stimulated her tits, Emily began moaning, head flopping from side to side. Jane licked each teat, teasing and squeezing till both boobs gave forth a stream of milk. It was a weak stream, barely hitting Jane?s boobs, which were pretty much right up against Emily?s, and pretty pale looking milk, but she was giving. As Jane continued to milk the raven haired cow, Emily became more responsive. After Jane had been milking her for almost a full minute, Emily finally woke up.

?GET OFF ME YOU LESBIAN BITCH!? Emily grabbed Jane?s wrists and weakly tried to pull her off.

Continuing to get milk from Emily?s boobs, Jane just laughed. ?Ha? ha? Lesbian? No. But I am getting off on this, so maybe I?m bi-sexual. What do you think Charlie??

Charlie shed his swim trunks, came up behind Jane, put his cock between her legs, then reached around and began kneading her boobs. ?Do you like this? Do you like having a big throbbing cock between your legs? Do you like having a man work your tits??

When Charlie goosed her with his cock, she jumped. ?OH!! Oh god yes? oooohhhhh?. That?s feels so good.?

?Bi-sexual? definitely bi-sexual.?

Emily was aghast as Jane and Charlie dry humped right there in front of her, with Jane still milking her boobs. Charlie ran his cock in and out between Jane?s legs, rubbing against her bikini clad pussy and worked her boobs. Jane moaned and purred, pulling and squeezing Emily?s tits, the struggle the two were still engaged in seeming to stimulate Jane even more. Though horrified and embarrassed, Emily had to admit to herself that what was happening here was definitely turning her on. She had never done anything but straight heterosexual sex, but this? oh god? it was? horrible, embarrassing, humiliating? and yet it was also stimulating, erotic, sexual and incredibly arousing.

Jane?s achohol awash brain could barely comprehend what was happening. Standing here getting dry humped by a man and milking another woman?s tits? she hadn?t done anything even close to this since college. But it felt so good, and she was really getting off on embarrassing Emily? fucking stuck up, prude, bitch. Oh? you know what would really embarrass the bitch?

Still struggling to get Jane?s hands off her tits, Emily felt Jane suddenly let go of her left boob. Emily immediately let go of Jane?s right wrist and used both hands to grab Jane?s left, still on Emily?s right boob. Jane leaned in and began sucking on Emily?s left nipple, bringing a gasp from Emily and renewed efforts to get Jane off her.

Charlie had backed away when Jane began sucking Emily?s boob, so we could see clearly when Emily let out a little yelp and came up on her toes, pushing and shoving on Jane?s shoulders.

Moving over next to Emily Charlie said ?What?s happening Emily??

Looking at Charlie with mixed disgust, embarrassment and lust, Emily panted and gasped then stuttered out ?She?she? she?s got her? her hand down my? my panties? Oh God? oh? oh? she?s fingering my? my? pussy. Oh? oh? oh? she?s trying to make me? me? cum. Please? please? stop? stop? Charlie? please stop her?. She?s going to make? make me?. make me cum. OHhhhhhhh.?

?Well that?s up to you Emily. You said you wanted to compete? you KNEW you were a better woman than Jane? you stop her. Work her tits? finger her pussy? make her cum before she makes you cum. She hasn?t been with a man in over two years? how embarrassed do you think she?d be if her first time in two years was a WOMAN forcing her to cum.?

Jane stood straight and spit Emily?s milk into her face. ?Yeah bitch? come on? milk me? make me cum.?

Charlie could see Jane JAMB her finger deep into Emily?s pussy, bringing another yelp from Emily and renewed panting, moaning and gasping. Charlie could see Emily slowly put a hand on Jane?s breast and begin working it; massaging, rubbing, pulling and squeezing. Jane began breathing heavily and repeating ?Yes?yes? yes? come on bitch milk me.? Suddenly Jane yelped and came up on her toes squealing. Charlie moved over next to Jane.

?What?s happening Jane??

?Oh Charlie? oh? oh? she?s got? she?s got her hand down my panties? oh god? she?s pretty good at? at? oh? at this. She?s? um? oh? working my pussy.?

Suddenly Emily squealed and tensed up. Charlie looked over at her and she stuttered out ?She working my clit? she?s working my clit? oh? oh? ?

Jane had gone back to sucking Emily?s nipple, but now straightened up and got right in Emily?s face. One hand working her boob and the other working her pussy, Jane was determined to make the prude cum first. Charlie could see Jane really working Emily?s pussy hard under the water. But Emily was working Jane pretty hard too.

Jane gasped and panting said ?Little fucking Prude is? is? oh god? is pretty good at this. But so am I.?

Jane shoved another finger into Emily?s pussy, pumping deeply into her cunt. Emily panted out ?Oh? oh? yeah? you?re not? not bad. You?ve probably? probably? oh yes? probably been masturbating just? just? just as long as I haveeeeee? oh god yes!!!!?

Emily planted her lips on Jane and the two kissed deeply. Finishing, Jane leaned over and licked on Em?s nipples, lightly sucking and nibbling while she continued fucking her pussy. Suddenly?

?Oh? oh? Charlie? she found it? she found the spot? she?s making me cum? she?s making me cum?aaaahhhhh ? and much to Charlie?s surprise Jane squealed and came on Emily?s hand. Emily continued to work Jane?s pussy as she maneuvered her around and laid her out on the dock. Leaning over, Emily began sucking on Jane?s distended nipple as she continued to fuck Jane?s cunt. Jane?s body spasmed and shook as the orgasm took her body. Jane squealed and cried as Emily finished her off.

Finished Emily stepped back, then turning to Charlie pulled her bikini bottoms off and pulled Charlie to her. Slipping down into the water Charlie sat on the step next to the dock and Emily sat on his lap, impaling herself onto his rigid cock. Emily squealed and Charlie moaned deeply as he entered her, but she managed to take him balls deep on the first thrust.

?Oh god that?s good? I?ve never done anything like this? this is so? so? so erotic. Oh Charlie I really like making that bitch cum. I beat her didn?t I Charlie? I made? uh? I made her cum? oh Charlie? yes? yes? right there? YESSSSSSS!?

Emily came hard, slamming down on Charlie?s cock, rubbing her own boobs and spraying milk all over Charlie?s face and chest. Charlie grunted and pumped, till he dumped his load deep inside Emily?s pussy. Pumping a few more times to milk the last drop of pleasure, they slowed then slumped against each other.

With a gleam in her eye Emily looked at Charlie and said ?You know what else I?ve never done??

?No what??

?I?ve never had a woman? I mean? well my husband didn?t like oral? I mean? you know lick my? um? you know.?

?You?re trying to say you?ve never had a woman eat your pussy. And you?d like to try it? is that it??

?Yes? do you think???

?Hey? you?re the winner? you can do what ever you like.?

Emily pulled her pussy off a slowly softening Charlie and stood. Slowly she climbed onto the dock and straddled Jane.

?What do you say Jane? Want to eat a little pussy? Charlie just dumped his load inside me? you can lick it out.?

With fire in her eye Jane responded ?Fuck you cunt? you got lucky. Next time I?m fucking make you howl as you cum.?

Emily moved up Jane?s body. Stopping at her boobs, Emily grabbed a tit and used the still stiff nipple to work her pussy a little.

?Oh? nice nipple cunt. I can almost fuck myself with them. But I won?t. I want you to fuck me with your tongue.?

Moving up, Emily put her pussy at Jane?s chin. Jane looked resentful but resigned? after all Emily did win. Jane speared her tongue into Emily, bringing a delighted squeal from the raven winner. Jane swirled her tongue inside Emily, licked at her pussy lips then lapped at Emily?s clit. Very quickly Em went from moaning, to panting, to groaning, to cumming on Jane?s face. Finished, Emily slid off Jane and flopped into the water, gliding over to sit with Charlie.

?So what do you think Em? did you get lucky... will Jane make you cum next time??

?We?ll see? we?ll see.?