Ann Sipped her gin and winked at her husband then she slid her free hand down and started stroking Judys nylon covered thigh, Judy for her part showed no emotion as Anns fingers worked on her inner thigh even though she was immediatly turned on she replied in kind, as her fingers stroked anns thigh she felt ann quiver slightly she whispered a taunt to he rival" my my your getting excited my dear". Ann was getting excited but replied in a hushed voice " and your not you slut" as she said this her hand reached far up Judys skirt and came to rest against her foes silk covered mound., Judy squirmed involuntarily a small gasp escaped her lips, but dam that hand felt good. Ann just rested her hand there and waited to see what judy would do, judy took a gulp of her gin and sent her hand to exactly the same spot on Anns mound, Judy felt Ann quiver and felt her wetness through the silk of her panties. As yet thier hands only just rested lightly on thier foes mounds no probing no stroking just lightly touching feeling the wetness seeping from each excited cunt. Both ladies finished their drinks and their husbands ordered another round both ladies started their second drinks and plotted the next move in this affair.