Melissa walked out of her office and headed down to see Jake Philips. Melissa had set her sights on Jake the moment she started work at Ambrose and Sons five months ago. He was rich, handsome and quite fit looking, even if he was fifteen years older than her. She couldn’t wait to get him into bed. The others girls told her she was nuts to go after him. Yes, she was a gorgeous blonde, stood 5’ 6”, weighed just one hundred and twenty pounds and had DD breasts, they would say… and yes Melissa was thirty five to Jake’s fifty… but Jake’s wife was just as hot as Melissa, and they were in love. ********, Melissa thought. Melissa didn’t believe in “love”… lust, now that she believed in… sex, absolutely… but love? Don’t think so.

Arriving outside Jake’s office she stood in front of his secretaries’ desk. “Hi Carol… can I go in?”

“Um… well… what the ****, why not? Sure… go right on in.” Carol had not liked Melissa since the day the ***** started going after Jake. She liked Mr. Philips and she liked Mrs. Philips even more, and this ***** figured she could break them up? We’ll see about that! Carol had hit the secret alert button as soon as Melissa had asked to go in, so as she made her way around the desk to the closed door of Jake’s office the warning had been sounded with plenty of time.

Melissa opened the door and stood in the door frame in a provocative pose. “Hi studly… how’s it hanging?”

Jake looked up and smiled. “Just fine Melissa… how are things with you?”

“They’d be a lot better if you’d stop resisting and give in to your lust for me.” Melissa closed the door and took a step toward Jake. A woman’s voice stopped her short.

“Trust me, *****. None of the lust he feels is for you.” Melissa swivels and comes face to face with a raven haired beauty who had been sitting behind the door. As the woman rises, Melissa is awed by both her beauty and her figure. Her breasts are bigger than Melissa’s by at least a cup size, her waist is just as tight and her hips are probably within an inch of Melissa’s. Damn. This can’t be Raylene. Jake and his wife have three children, and she’s supposed to be only a year or so younger than Jake. This ****ing woman looks younger than Melissa and could not possibly have had ANY children… never mind three. Well **** it. She’d show this trumped up **** who the better woman was.

Smirking, Jake said “Melissa… let me introduce you to my WIFE, Raylene. Ray… this is the woman I’ve been telling you about, Melissa.

Melissa stuck out her hand. “So, this is the wife… the old lady. You must understand that a real MAN like Jake needs a highly sexual, active, woman to keep him satisfied… a woman like ME.”

Laughing, Raylene clamps down on Melissa’s hand, who squeezes back… or at least tries to. “Oh, believe me… Jake HAS a highly sexual woman, who keeps him EXTREMELY satisfied, and not some weak kneed blonde, either.”

The two stand, eyes locked, each trying to crush the other’s hand… with one succeeding. After almost a minute, Melissa manages to pull her hand free and steps back. Rubbing her hand she glares at the raven *****.

“Sooner or later he’s going to give in and sleep with me. Once he’s ****ed me, he’ll NEVER go back to a worn out, black haired ***** like you. Give it up.”

“Little girl… you mess with me and you’re going to get hurt. Now just back off and leave my man alone, or there will be trouble.”

“HURT? TROUBLE? You think you’re going to give me TROUBLE? That is such a laugh. Bitch… you’re the one who is going to get hurt.”

“Last chance cunt… back off or else.”

“CUNT? **** you. Bring it on.”

Raylene took a step forward, cocking back her right hand for a tremendous slap to Melissa’s face, when Jake bellowed “STOP!!!”

Rayleen look incredulously at Jake. “You are going to stop us? You don’t want us to fight? REALLY?”

Jake smiled. He walked to the door and locked it. “Oh my god no. I can’t wait to see you two fight. But strip down first… you both are going to need clothes to wear home.”

Smiling Raylene began unbuttoning her blouse. She turned to face her adversary, evidently looking to intimidate the blonde with her body… and it pretty much worked. Melissa stood and watched in awe, as more and more of Raylene’s chest and breasts became visible. Staring, licking her lips, and all but drooling, Melissa savored the mini-striptease that Raylene performed. Finally, Raylene’s blouse was completely unbuttoned. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop, then put her arms back, thrusting out her magnificent breasts and letting her blouse slide down her arms and float to the floor. Raylene struck a pose.

“Well *****? Want to run away now or do you still want to try to compete with ME!”

Melissa gulped, looked at Jake, standing behind Raylene, then visibly taking herself in hand, reached behind her back, and slowly pulled down the zipper on her dress. Crossing her arms over her chest, she took the shoulders of the garment in each hand and slowly pealed the dress down, revealing her own bodacious rack, then dropping the dress to the floor. Glaring at the raven ****, she reached behind her again and snapped her fingers, releasing her bra and dropping it to the floor. Her huge breasts barely moved, quivering but riding high on her chest. Melissa shook back and forth, sending her breasts dancing about her chest. Raylene was clearly irritated as she reached back and unsnapped her own bra, dropping it to the floor. Her breasts, while clearly larger than Melissa’s, sagged and dropped toward the floor. Not a lot mind you, but much more than Melissa’s.

Melissa snickered. “Yes, gravity does take its toll on OLD women.”

A clearly maddened Raylene stepped forward and SLAPPED Melissa across the face. Melissa gasped at the intensity of the blow, then grunted as Raylene pounded her left into Melissa’s belly and another right across her face, sending the blond stumbling back. Mellissa paused to recover, but not Raylene… a quick step forward and Raylene slapped down violently across Melissa’s upturned face, sending the **** blonde stumbling to the side. Dazed, Melissa looked up in time to see Raylene send a snap kick into Melissa’s belly, then a straight kick into her side, sending Mel crashing down onto the couch. Winded and dazed, Melissa could do nothing as Raylene snapped another kick, this time into her face. Raylene jumped onto Melissa’s lap, pinning her arms to her sides with her knees. Ray began slapping the blondes face, back and forth… right forehand, then the backhand… left forehand, then the backhand… right… left… Raylene beat the ******* face till it was a bright red and Melissa was only semi-conscious. Sitting back, Ray huffed and puffed, catching her breath. Looking over at Jake, Ray smiled and got up.

“Well she’s not much of a fighter… let’s see just how much of a woman she is?”

Ray shed her panties and pulled off Mel’s. Sitting back on Mel’s lap, Ray put her hands to Melissa’s breasts. Ray began working Melissa’s breasts, rubbing… squeezing… massaging… pulling ******s… kneading. After a moment or two, Melissa began slowly rolling her head from side to side, murmuring “no… no… no…” then started to moan, sigh, pant and puff. Keeping up the breast stimulation, Raylene leaned in and put a liplock on Melissa, kissing the blonde passionately. Tongues sliding into mouths, Mel returned the passion and the two started a tongue duel. A minute, ninety seconds, two minutes… suddenly Melissa gagged and when Raylene backed off, Mel coughed. Ray leaned in and sucked on Mel’s neck, kissing down the neck to Mel’s chest, down her left breast to the ******, which Raylene sucked on fervently. Mel gasped and went back to moaning and groaning.

When Raylene’s mouth had hit Melissa’s ******, Ray slid the now free hand down between the women, to slip between the two and onto Melissa’s mound. Mel yelped as Ray’s fingers slid across her ***** lips, down then up. Ray began working Melissa’s *****, rubbing, caressing, tickling. Soon Ray could feel Mel getting wet. Ray slid a finger into Mel and began slowly sliding in and out. Ray’s thumb found Mel’s ****, bringing a gasp and a long moan. Unwittingly, Mellissa began gently moving her hips to get Raylene’s finger deeper in. Raylene slid her finger in as far as she could and swirled it around vigorously. Pulling out Ray added a second finger and again penetrated fully.

Mel was gasping and panting by this point, rocking and thrashing. Ray began speeding up the action, finger ****ing the blonde ****, and thumb working her ****. Ray had continued sucking Mel’s ****** the whole time. Mel’s bucking and thrashing became more vigorous and Ray’s pumping got faster. As Melissa’s body tensed and bucked, telling Ray that the woman was orgasming, Ray tasted something. Pulling away from the ****** just a little, she saw drops of milk dripping from Melissa’s ***. Ray smiled… she had managed the almost impossible… she had forced Mel into spontaneous lactation.

Raylene went back to sucking ****** and continued finger ****ing the blonde, adding another finger. Mel’s thrashing got more vigorous and quickly she came again. This time, to Raylene’s delight, milk pulsed from both ******s as Mel came. Raylene continued pumping and Melissa went into a double ******.

Ray rolled the **** off the couch to lay spreadeagle on the floor, panting and wheezing, trying to recover from three ******* that Raylene had just forced from Melissa’s traitorous body. Raylene kneels over Mel’s face, facing her feet, and puts her ***** to Mel’s mouth. Raylene can feel Melissa’s hot breath blowing into her excited *****. To Mel’s immense surprise she feels Raylene lean forward, and her tongue licks up and down Mel’s *****. Pushing, Ray’s tongue enters Mel’s **** and Ray begins eating the blond *****, licking, sucking, blowing her breath across and into Mel’s ****. Mel gasps as Ray goes to work on her, Mel responding by opening her legs as far as possible to give Ray maximum access. Mel has already realized that this was more a sexfight than a catfight. Lifting her head, Mel jams her lips to Ray’s ***** and begin reciprocating, licking and sucking on Ray’s ****.

Mel has already *** three times and is still highly excited, but Ray is pretty aroused herself with what she has been doing to Melissa. Soon both women are moaning into the others ****. Heads bouncing up and down, slurping noises coming from both, with occasional yelps as one or the other licks a **** or finds a g-spot. But it can’t last… Melissa is just no match for the beautiful, full bodied, sexual dynamo Raylene. Mel’s head flops to the floor and her head rocks from side to side as Ray brings her to the edge of ****** and hangs her there. For almost two minutes, Ray keeps Mel right at the edge, crying and begging, head flopping from side to side, till Ray puts the blonde ***** over. A devastating ****** sweeps over Melissa’s body and for just a moment she blacks out with the intensity.

Raylene stops her ministrations of Mel’s ****. She looks over at her husband, who is nude himself and is slowly stroking his massive member.

“Get me the dildo’s, would you honey? They’re in my purse.”

Jake opens Raylene’s purse figuring he would have to search through it, but instead of two small items as he expected, right on the top are two large eight inch dildo’s, two or two and a half inches across. Pulling them out, Jake can see below them a massive twelve inch ***** in a strap on harness that had to be four inches across at the base. He shot a questioning look at Raylene.

“That’s for the winner to use on the loser.”

Smirking, Jake gives the now standing Raylene the pair of dildos. Mel was still lying on the floor, recovering from her multiple *******. Raylene pulls the blonde to her knees by her hair, then kneels herself in front of the blonde. Raylene hands the blonde one of the dildo’s. Each ***** has a cord at the end to slide over the wrist, keeping it attached to the user. Raylene puts the cord on her wrist, tightens it and immediately puts the end to Melissa’s *****, rubbing it up and down her slit. Melissa shudders and begins to moan. Mel’s hands are a little uncoordinated and she has trouble getting the cord around her wrist. Raylene gives her a second, then as soon as Mel gets the cord on and tightens it, Raylene slides her ***** into Melissa’s pussy… all the way in till Raylene’s hand hits Melissa’s crotch. Ray swirls it around a little, then pulls out and SLAMS it back in. Melissa cries out, but Raylene pumps the ***** into the blonde ****. Melissa drops her ***** and both hands go to her *****, trying to stop the fierce invasion of her body. Quickly, Melissa lubes up and Raylene works her to another monstrous ******. Melissa slides to the floor in a daze. Raylene continues to pump the ***** into the blonde’s weak *****. Melissa begins to cry and her body shudders as she continues to be ****ed by the victorious, and now vicious, raven. Raylene gets her close to another ****** then stops. Melissa cries and begs Raylene to finish her. Raylene pulls the ***** up a little, bringing a cry from Melissa.

“Beg *****. Beg me to finish you. Concede and promise to do ANYTHING I tell you to do.”

“Please… finish me. Please… mistress… I’ll do anything… **** me… please finish me.”

Raylene resumes her pumping, but now is pumping as fast, as hard and as viciously as she can. Melissa cries out, squirming and writhing on the floor. Her whole body tenses and she keens as she again climaxes. Raylene leaves the ***** embedded in her *****, then moves up Mel’s body, stopping at her ***** to bounce her *** on Mel’s breasts, savagely, then moves till her ***** is at Mel’s chin. Ray stops. When Mel doesn’t do anything, Ray reaches behind her, taking a breast in each hand and digs in her nails. Mel screams and slams her face into Raylene’s ****, spearing her tongue in as deeply as she can. Melissa licks and sucks energetically, trying to keep Raylene from hurting her any further. Mel brings a hand up and massages Ray’s **** while continuing to lick her *****. Mel is not nearly as good as Ray and even as aroused as Raylene is, it takes some minutes for Mel to give her an ******, but finally she succeeds. Ray sighs then rises from the prostrate blonde, whimpering on the floor.

Snickering, Raylene saunters over to her husband, turns her back to him and leans over, inviting him to put his still hard **** into her *****, which he does enthusiastically. His ten inch **** makes quick work of the highly aroused Raylene and she ******* again. She pulls off him, kneels and takes his **** into her mouth, rapidly finishing him and swallowing his ***. She runs her hands up his body, playing with his ******s.

“Do you want me to finish her off here, or take her home and do it there?”

“Why not both?”

“Excellent idea!” Raylene goes to her purse and pulls out the twelve inch **** buster. Slowly she puts it on and moves to kneel between Melissa’s knees. Mel looks down and begins sobbing, begging Raylene to not put it in. Ray pulls out the small *****, and puts the tip of the full sized ***** to Melissa’s slit and slides it into Mel’s already lubricated ****. Slowly but without stopping, Ray put the entire twelve inches into Mel then swirls it around, leaving Mel whimpering and sobbing. Ray pulls out and SLAMS the ***** back in violently then pulls out and repeatedly slams the ***** into Mel’s ****. Mel screams and thrashes as the massive ***** reams her *****. With a final scream, Melissa faints.

It takes almost a half hour for Raylene and Todd to get Melissa dressed and aware enough to stagger from the building to their car.