Thread: An extreme toe fight (fantasy story)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eleni's heart began to pound from the very first moment she reached the large patio. Plenty of people (rich people, as she noticed) stood around, drinking, smoking cigars and chatting quietly - soon, they all began to peer at her and probably her feet , weighting her chances
    The toe ? catfights were very popular indeed and the most people were foot lovers.
    In toe ? catfights ,the big toes fight each other ,crushing,scratching and doing anything to force the other into submission The spacious ballroom that has been dubbed the Catfighting Arena is filled to capacity....The sunken dance floor has been prepared for Toe-Combat...Two arm chairs face each other, separated by a black-velvet covered table....Sitting ominously on the table is a small steel cage, big enough for bare feet....The walls of the cage are solid and unforgiving...and there are two strings of barbed wire interwoven in the walls of the cage?
    **** them, I deserve to be here, said Eleni to herself, trying to walk among the spectators as if nothing bothered her. She felt a strange pleasure in walking barefoot on the thick grass of the patio and she thought (God knows why!) that this was her lucky sign. Suddenly, she caught the brief comment of a forty-something guy, dressed in an expensive Armani suit:
    "She's some big ***** , all right, but I want also to see the other woman?s feet before betting?"
    Eleni knew she was good - otherwise, she wouldn't have accepted to come here. She was a 40 years old from Creta, and weighted 184 lbs, being 5'5" tall. She wore a white thong, buried between her wiry, muscled butts. Short haired, she had a wide forehead, big black eyes and rather thin lips: all in all, she had a surprising look of disdain on her face, despite the fact that she was only a poor woman?
    She was strong. She had never set her feet in a gym, but her hard body was chiseled by constant, exhausting, manual labor: she worked 12 hours a day in country side works, since she was only sixteen. Her big toe was fat and chubby and well trained.She have given 6 matches previously and she have won all of them!She was ruthless as in her last toe ? fight , she dislodged her opponent?s toe!!
    Suddenly, a rumor spread through the audience as Eleni's opponent, a sturdy woman from the hills, showed up. She was shorter than Eleni, being 5'3", and she weighed 180 lbs. She was 3 years older but she was extremely well built for her age: firm, tense breasts, with hard, thick ******s that protruded through her red bra, a muscled pair of legs and heavy, balloon-like butts
    Her feet looked strong and powerful and her big toe was long (much longer than Eleni?s) and was fat in the end ,making a sense !!
    She was the champion and the ruler of this underground club.
    -?Eleni?s feet look powerful ? said David ,one of the organizers of those fights
    - ? She have won all her toe ? catfights ? replied her boyfriend
    -?Ok.ok.? said David ,who left him and he went to meet in person Eleni
    -?I want you to win, Eleni!" he said. "Beat her badly and destroy her feet and I'll see that you always have what you need, you got that?"
    Some moments passed and Eleni nodded, hardly catching her breath. Her **** was aching with desire like it never did before and she swallowed her spittle, looking at David with blinking eyes.
    "Oh, Sir? I'll do what you want? I'll sure do anything you want," she said.
    -? If you beat her , I ll give you 10000 euro ! Remember it ! 10000 euro!!?he said again and left her going to the mini bar
    Over there , he met a man named Alan
    -? I bet Eleni will beat your woman ! I bet 50000 euro ! Do you accept ??
    -Ok.I agree.The bet is ON? replied Alan believing that the newcomer had no chance against the experienced Angela,who was the ruler.
    The spectators began to yell madly and encouraging both of them.
    The master of ceremonies looked upon the audience and asked: "Who will win? The newcomer from Creta, or the Angela the champion from Thessaloniki? Neither of them has been defeated, so look hard and think well because you still have one minute before betting!"
    After a minute , the master of ceremonies looked at Bill - the General organizer , who simply nodded at him.
    "Get your feet in the cage, ladies!"
    "Go on!" said the master of ceremonies,as both women slip their right foot into the cage, and plant their heels
    "No mercy and let the best one win!
    You can scratch , crush,twist ,squeeze each other until one of you surrender!?
    ANgela's big toe is longer than Eleni?s and she has a natural separation between it and the rest of her toes...Her red talon is thick. It apperas she has an advantage over Eleni's big toe, that is shorter and wider but it?s a bit fater and looks very aggressive as well.....Once again, the master of ceremonies speaks...

"Okay, Ladies...on my mark........FIGHT!!!!!!"

Both women?s big toes approaching each other very slowly indeed and then interlocked squueezing hard each other?
    With a quick move , ANgela?s toe is on top and starts to crush on the ground Eleni?s toe.
    -I ll destroy your ugly toe ,bitchhhh ! ? hissed Angela
    - ?**** you whoreeee! ?came back Eleni's answer

? David , it looks your toe fighter has no chance ! ?Alan said with delight
    ? Noway! She will fight back and beat yours!? David replied with confidence

ANgela begins to apply pressure, trying to finish her quickly but Eleni pulling hard ,she manages to escape.

-? Go on Angela! Get her ! ? shouting her backers
    -? Come on Eleni! Its your turn ! Make her to beg for mercy!? shoting Eleni?s backers

URL=http://imageshack.us]elenivsangelarw6[/URL]

Angela?s red managing to be on top ,she started to crush Eleni?s on the table .
    The audience began to shout, fuelling both of them to greater efforts, and the two women were giving it all they had.
    "Crush her toe, ANgela!" yelled Alan
    ?For God sake , fight Eleni !? yelled David at his turn
    ?C?mon Angela ! Kill her !C?mon ! Show who?s the boss ! ? yelled her backers. The spectators began to yell madly These two shall go to the very end and we'll see a **** of a toe fight.
    Angela?s toe was now in a perfect position to finish the fight, but her nail slided on the top of Eleni?s toe , so Eleni managed to escape
    But again the champion ,without losing time she scratched Eleni?s toe deeply and she pinned down Eleni?s big toe using both her strength and the sharp shape of her big toe nail.
    "Go on, ANgela, go on! She's yours!" yelled Alan.
    "Pull away,pull away Eleni!!" shouted David
    ?A aaaaaaaah? yelled Eleni
    ?**** you, ***** !? hissed ANgela and she increased her pressure on her toe.
    You're on mine bitchhhh !"
    "**** you, ***** ! I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!"
    "Go on, ANgela, go on!" shouted her suporters. "Your toe is stronger than hers! She's just a newcomer! Do her!"
    "Crush it !" yelled Alan , at his turn.The view was very wild as the Angela?s red was crushing on the table Eleni?s dark red , who like an injured animal was trying to escape to avoid the tremendous pain?
    Now ,Angela was determined to finish her for once and for all !
    The crowd at the arena was mad as furious betting going on and watching the grudge toe fight.
    ?The newcomer is very powerful and she will escape !?said one of Eleni?s backers
    Noway ! Angela?s crushing is hard! I bet , she will surrender in the next minute! ? replied another from the crowd.
    ? C?mom whoreeee , GIVE UP !? demanded wildly Angela
    This statement by Angela apparently inspired an angry Eleni to renew her attempts at escape by pulling hard, with her all her toe-power!
    She seemed to get her secong wind as Angela?s RED found it once again more and more difficult to hold her pin, though she continued to do so!
    In fact, this surprising resistance shown by Eleni lasted close to one min , which showed that---although Eleni was in deep trouble---she still had quite a bit of fight and spunk left in her!
    She wriggled her gorgeous big toe and bridged it out from underneath big toe, using all her toe-power .
    ANgela kept her position atop Eleni with her toe-weight pressing against it, to put it down again!!
    Eleni was still fighting hard, but she had to get out completely from beneath the big toe, a huge task in itself!
    After a tremendous battle , Eleni managed to pull her toe away and to escape .Now the two feet stand in the table side by side
    ? C?mon ***** to fight woman to woman ? yelled Angela as seeing Eleni to escape the submission in the last minute!
    ? I ll dislodge your ugly toe bitchhh! I swear to kill you! ? replied Eleni
    "Go get her, Eleni Its your turn!!" urged David. "Beat the **** off her!"
    "Don't hurry, ANgelaa!" shouted Alan. "Just get her in your powerful toe! Get her in your toe and crush hers!"
    The two girls began to hiss in fury, clutching their teeth. The other spectators began to encourage them and both showed their teeth, threatening each other:
    "I'll kill , cow!" shouted ANgela.
    "I'll make you **** in front of all these people, ole bitchhh!" came back Eleni's answer.
    Now the two big toes like snakes have interlocked trying to bend each other .The pain was terrible as both SQUEEZING and SQUEEEZING more and more?
    ?aaaaahhhhhh? yelled Angela
    That?s it Eleni! Finish her! Good girl!? yelled her backers
    ?Fight back Angela! Fight back! ?
    Sudenly Eleni pulled her toe and with a very quick move snatched Angela?s toe driving it to the end of the cage ,crushing it violently ,while ANgela ?s toe meeting difficulty to pull as was trapped in the corner of the cage.
    "That's it, Eleniiii!" yelled David. "Crush her toe, now! Crush it by your powerful plump toe! That's what I was waiting for, Alan my friend ? he snarled looking at the other l. "My friends told me that the crushing is Eleni's best weapon! She'll break your ANgela?s, my friend!"
    "We shall see about that!" replied Alan angrily
    "I'll break? your ******* toe? scumbag!" threatened Eleni
    "**** you? Ooh, **** you?" moaned tall ANgela, doing her best to resist the terrible crushing.
    "Hold on, Eleni! Hold on!" shouted her backers.
    "Crush it, Eleni! Crush it!" shouted David with delight. "Go on! You're stronger! You know that none withstands your toe power, Eleni!"
    ANgela's face was already red by then and she was breathing loudly through clenched teeth. She struggled as hard as she could but, despite her strength, she couldn't cope with Eleni?s big toe that kept on squeezing hers and crushing it violently against the table and on the wire.
    "Escape!escape,ANgela, what the **** !" Alan shouted. "You can beat her!"
    "I can? ooh? I can?" hissed ANgela and she was pulling very very hard attempting once again to escape this toe hold. But Eleni slamming the top of ANgela's foot into a cage wall and presses into the
    bottom of ANgela's toe with the bottom of her own toe, grinding the cut into
    barbed wire, and causing ANgela to shier of pain
    ? Do you give up bitchhh ?? Eleni demanded angrily
    ?ooooohhhh pleaseee.stop it!? said ANgela
    "ANgela seems spent. She is finished? " the spectators began to shout
    "Do her, Eleni!"
    "Finish up the ***** !"shouting her backers wildly.
    "I'm stronger than you, ***** ! I'll kill you! I'll breakl your toes and enjoy it, ***** !"yelled Eleni
    "Give up, ANgela! Give up!" demanded Eleni
    Stop? it?" mumbled ANgela. "Please? You're? stronger? than me? Pleeeease?"
    Suddenly , ANgela went limp, collapsed and gasped, ?OK, I?ve had enough! I GIVE UP!?
    The crowd cheered loudly as some of Eleni?s backers yelled, ?ANGELAA GAVE UP!
    I HEARD HER SAY IT WITH HER OWN LIPS!?
    Angela had nothing left!
    That was the last of her energy and her fighting spirit!
    Eleni, gasping herself,panted, ?Louder!?
    ANgela began to sob as the crowd laughed at her, enjoying the moment!
    ANgela suddenly realized that Eleni was demanding her to yell her submission as a requirement to win the toe-fight!
    ANgela knew it was over and offered no resistance!
    ANgela screamed, ?I GIVE UP!?
    As the appreciative crowd drank in the scene and yelled their approval!
    Then ELENI as winner and RULER placed her toe in a vertical position above ANgela?s and stretched her RED DARK big toe.
    It was just a matter of showing the domination of one toe on another
    ELENI WAS THE NEW RULER !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A excellent story bilboy. I hope that you will write more stories soon.

pete