Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old ones but the best ones (clips)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All clips are here - Thanks GotJack!

http://www.hostboard.com/forums/titf...ml#post1782040

later I make screencaps

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i really enjoy 1980s and 60s and 70s lesbian videos. people back then knew how to make this stuff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I'm rather new on the net and do not have a handle on all the aspects of viewing posts. When I try to access your latest "oldies r still better" I'm directed to megaupload web page and can't access the video(s). Help would b appreciated. Thanx, Remo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    megaupload is hosting site and works not like YouTube - you have to download full videofile first.
    Just enter code (tree letters you see) and push
    download button. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] That worked!!...thank u , now if I could just figure out rapidshare I'd b a happy camper. By the way Swann, I really enjoy your board. Keep up the outstanding work!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Finally figured rapidshare out..no help needed...the vids r awesome, keep up the good work. Thanx..remo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Remo:
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Finally figured rapidshare out..no help needed...the vids r awesome, keep up the good work. Thanx..remo
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good! Thank you! I promise to post more in the near future [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Hi im Mignon and ive been on this board for many years, i usually dont say much about whats on the board. But lately its all been kinda boring if you know what i mean.
    I looked at the vids and they are much better than i thought! One thing the girls have natural boobs!!
    I've been boobfighting since i was 15, and ive had over 20 now, the one thing most of these vid companies fail to see is that girls with all size boobs can and do boobfight. I have some friends that are B's and C's and they boobfight all the time too! My boobfights are private just she and i, in mine we both kneel and barehug e/o and grind our boobs on e/os until one gives! We don't use hands on or bang or slap our boobs together. For me those types of boobfights don't prove as much as the grinding ones do. Thats why mine are all grinding. I had 3 hands on and 2 banging boobfights when i first started boobfighting, those did nothing for me as far as proving whos boobs were better. I much prefered the barehug grinding ones, i know these last much much longer. I'm sure the vid guys would never do one like that, but if they ever did they would be surprised at the out come.
    If i were a guy i would want to see two girls with natural boobs fighting, i mean how can those girls with implants hurt e/o much! Oh well ive gone on long enough, i hope this doesn't offend anyone its just my thoughts.
    M

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your opinion, Mignon and welcome to this young board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

The things you described - is quintessence of man's imagination about titfighting.
    Personally for me - it is almost fantastic, that some women can become interested in this completely man's fantazy.
    Though, I am possible is not right - (in fact women are very much reserved persons) - then it gives me a hope.
    In my own life I was the casual witness of something similar only once.
    May be you want to tell something about your experience? It will be nice.

Please - Welcome. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

im not sure you know this but there a tons of women who titfight in real life. Ive talked to some in england, scotland,germany, all over the world. In the US where i live there are women all over this country that fight like this. I know its a mans dream for us to fight like this, but one thing all u guys should know, for us its a FIGHT to prove whos boobs are better and least for me its that way. M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast