Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Re: Fantasy Matchups

Fantastic! her beauty makes me shiver, truly a real woman.
    And great matchup, Bibb is hot too and she wil match Jill real good. Maybe Jills speciality is to using her sweet lips and mouth, she would prob knock every opponent down with that.

...Sucking, licking and locking her opponents lips, also her beautiful legs will make the perfect squeeze, I can only imagin her in a sensual leg lock with Leslie.

I bet Leslie as some real nice legs to, it's just that she doesn't show them with pride as Jill does. Two beautiful sexy bodies go together, and also hopefully it'll be the classic blonde versus brunette battle!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Fantasy Matchups

I'm new here. The announcement for this forum says that all links to videos are hidden for good posters only. How do I access these "hidden" videos? Thanks in advance and excuse this somewhat out-of-place reply.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Re: Fantasy Matchups

Quote Originally Posted by 2211callahan View Post
    I'm new here. The announcement for this forum says that all links to videos are hidden for good posters only. How do I access these "hidden" videos? Thanks in advance and excuse this somewhat out-of-place reply.
    Hello, welcome to this board 2211callahan!
    This hidden link thing is kind of a "reward" system, you (the member) just have to make a post with a link to a download-able video/clip, then you'll get access.
    We decided this because there are very few members and visitors who're making posts like these, so if they want access to the link they have to make a similar post their own.

This is only for the links to videofiles. Photos, stories and other links can everyone have access to, and we will be very happy if we can get more people who are interested into the discussions.

You can always talk with Swan (the moderator) about this, maybe he can explain it in a better way.

Best wishes,// The KoRn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think a squabble between Sammy and Joanna would begin with a tit-fight. That could last a while since they are both very generous in that department. Then Joanna would invite Sammy to kiss and tongue-fight which she would easily win. The pussyfight would slowly begin while both would be standing up, each grabbing a handful of the other's luscious asscheeks and bumping pubic bones. If they decided to get into a scissoring position I think Sammy would win. If Joanna got on top of Sammy and got her in a missionary, she would crush Sammy's clit with hers and would have Sammy exploding in numerous orgasms. That's how I see it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation ?:Drea versus Fergie:?

Okay, how about this matchup?
    Both are about the same age and having pretty much matching bodies too. As we know, Fergie have earlier had girl-on-girl experiences and rumors said that Drea is about to have a interest for women too.

Both having sweet faces, beatiful bodies, sexy legs, hot asses and nice tits....

Who would be the winner in a cat/sexfight?

Drea de Matteo & Stacy Ann (Fergie) Ferguson

[Imglink]http://hosting11.imagecross.com/image-hosting-18/3275untitledgffdk.gif[/Imglink]8472MMVA2007 Fergie 1 1 22

(Now I'm about to check my Sopranos collection)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To HGhunt's posts ...

It would be the greatest "kissing" ever .....

[IMGlink]http://thumbnails22.imagebam.com/5787/7540db57863256.gif[/IMGlink]
    ***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: ?:Drea versus Fergie:?

Quote Originally Posted by The KoRn View Post
    Okay, how about this matchup?
    Both are about the same age and having pretty much matching bodies too. As we know, Fergie have earlier had girl-on-girl experiences and rumors said that Drea is about to have a interest for women too.
    Both having sweet faces, beatiful bodies, sexy legs, hot asses and nice tits....

Who would be the winner in a cat/sexfight?

Drea de Matteo & Stacy Ann (Fergie) Ferguson
    Wow! Cool!
    I vote for Fergie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Talking Re: Fantasy Matchups

I think they would start with a bitter kissfight mashing breasts, then a 69 ending in trib and becoming lovers, forgetting about the man.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast