Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well Shatzy & Gravy, I was thinking about the topic "Good Drivers", and the past topics "I-40" and "Shatzy & Gravy". So, I'm about to mix all three topics together.
    I'm about to walk out my door and head to Little Rock to go see if I can find what I am looking for at the mall. I'm looking for something I have in mind for Rich for Christmas.

I wrote down the driving directions to all the malls you two gave me. So, I'm off and wish me luck *L

<font color="#5b5b5b" size="1">[ December 07, 2004 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Genie_thegiggler ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good luck. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i expect a follow-up post!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

OMG I-40 SUCKS ASS! JESUS H CHRIST that construction work is fucking bullshit!
    At one point I was moving 5 mph for 45 minutes!
    The construction work was so bad, nobody was going faster than 5 mph! Then, you had some bitch on her cellphone doing 60 in the fast lane.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIII, don't drive 60 mph. I drive 80 and over. If your gonna talk on your fucking cellphone, as one of my favorite rappers says, "MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY"!
    No wonder Shatzy that you and Gravy HATE I-40.

I found the mall with no problem. I got what I needed plus another present. The mall was so easy to find. So THANK YOU so much Shatzy & Gravy for your helpful, wonderful directions. Your directions made finding the mall simple and easy! You two were a huge help! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Everything was GREAT except for the drive there and the drive back. There are ALOT of bad drivers on I-40. The ones who STAY in the fast lane and go fast for awhile, then slow down for awhile. Jesus Christ, I was passing cars like they were going outta style.

I'm just glad I'm back home now. I have tons of christmas wrapping to do and it will be AWHILE before I go back to Little Rock.